In the Name of God بسم الله

Dua of Travelling (Safar) Wazifa By Hazrat Ali (RA)

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Dua for travelling (Safar Ki Dua) keeps you safe while travelling on any type of vehicle. Whenever Hazrat Ali (رضي الله عنه) puts his first step on reqaab to sit on the horse, he recites “Bismilla Hirrah Manir Raheem”.

After sitting properly on a horse, Hazrat Ali (رضي الله عنه) recites “Alham Dulillah” then recites Safar Ki Dua. And then recite 3 times “Allah Hu Akbar” and 3 times “Alham Dulillah” and then recites “La Ilaha Illa Anta Fagfirli La yag Feruzzububa Illa Anta” and smile.

People asked Hazrat Ali (رضي الله عنه) that you recite these supplications (Dua) and we understood but what is the reason behind your smile after reciting these supplications.

Hazrat Ali (رضي الله عنه) said that I have seen the Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) doing the same thing and I also asked the same question to the Prophet Mohammed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) that what is the reason for the smile.

Prophet Muhammed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said when a worshipper (Banda) asked for the absolution (Maghfirat) to Allah, then Allah accedes (Raazi) from him too much that Allah says to the Angels that my worshipper knows that I’m the absolver that’s why my worshipper is asking for the absolution to me.

Prophet Mohammed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said on being Allah happy, the smile came onto my face.

Read Full: Safar Ki Dua And The Drowning Ship By Ala Hazrat (رضي الله عنه)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

:salam:

:respect:

http://www.duas.org/Masjidenterleave.jpg

http://www.duas.org/leavinghome.htm

Dua to recite when commencing the journey.

“In the name of Allah! I have placed faith in Allah and I have put full trust in Allah.  (It is) as Allah wills! There is no strength and no power save with Allah”.

بسم الله آمنت بالله توكلت على الله ماشاءالله لاحول ولاقوة إلا بالله

“O Allah! Protect me and protect what is with me (my possessions), and deliver me (to my destination and delivery what is with me the best of your delivery.  By Allah I commence (my journey) and by Allah I seek to accomplish (the purpose of my journey) and by Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).) I have set out (towards my destination). ‘O’ Allah make me overcome all (my grief); and make easy for me all difficulties; and give me more of goodness than I hope for; and keep away all evil of which I am apprehensive for my health.”  “O the most Merciful”.

للهم احفظني واحفظ ما معي وبلغني وبلغ ما معي ببلاغك الحسن ، بالله أستفتح وبالله أستنجح وبمحمد ( صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ) أتوجه ، اللهم سهل لي كل حزونة وذلل لي كل صعوبة وأعطني من الخير كله أكثر مما أرجو ، واصرف عني من الشر أكثر مما أحذر في عافية يا أرحم الراحمين

BISMILLAHI,AAMANTU BILLAHI, WA TAWAKKALTU ALLALLAHI, MA-SHA-ALLAH, LA HAULA WALA QUAWWATA ILLA BILLAH. ALLAHUMMA AHADHNI WAHFADH MA MA`EE WA BALLIGHNEE WA BALLIGH MA MA MA`EE BI BLALAGHIKALHUSN, BILLAHI ASTAFTIHU WA BILLAHI ASTANJIHU WA BI MUHAMMADIN SALLALLAHU ALAIYHI WA AALIHI ATAWAJJAHU.  ALLAHUKKA SAHHIL LEE KULLA HUZOONATIN WA DHALLIL LEE KULLA HUZOONATIN WA DHALLIL LEE KULLA SU`OOBATIN WA A`TINEE MINA KHAIRI KULLIH AKHTAR MIMMA ARJU WASIRF ANNEE MINASH-SHARRI MIMMA UHAD-DIRU FEE AAFI;YATIN, YA ARHAMARRAHIMEEN.

http://www.duas.org/travel.htm