Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Help me choose a hobby

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
21 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l am actually lousy at these. l have kept count, but l have only worked 4 or 5 in my adult lifetime.

l have to read the answer in the back for ~3/4ths of the prompts so l can figure out the clue.

l am really terrible at these.

When i was a teenager, one of my best hobbies was doing crosswords. I loved crossword magazines. Doing their crosswords is one of my sweetest and the most nostalgic memories of that time!

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, shadow_of_light said:

When i was a teenager, one of my best hobbies was doing crosswords. I loved crossword magazines. Doing their crosswords is one of my sweetest and the most nostalgic memories of that time!

l can't do these, but l am good at the crypto-quips. These are single entry letter changes, then you figure out what the poor-joke/poor-pun is.

An example is here: https://www.cryptogramblog.blogspot.com   under "Puzzle Author"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 2/11/2021 at 4:26 AM, pisceswolf96 said:

Never seen such kind of bread, looks delicious but I don't know how would you combine it with other types of food (I'm used to Iraqi bread and you can put food inside it and then eat it)

Sorry for late reply, Its very tasty you should definitely give it a shot, eating bread that you have baked yourself is something special. You can eat it with Iraqi geymar with honey on top. Or you can have it with eggs, sunny side up!

• Advanced Member
On 2/11/2021 at 1:27 PM, shadow_of_light said:

You made it?!! At home? How?!

Sorry for late reply!

Its very easy and you dont need anything special, for the dough I follow the recipe in the video bellow, but I put natural yoghurt as a glaze on top instead of flour mixed with water on top, I also divide the dough into 6 pieces of smaller bread and put in 3 in the oven at a time. If you want to try it I can share some tips on making them crispy and nicely done on both sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do4Jxt_66tM

Edited by Soldiers and Saffron
  • Veteran Member
On 2/26/2021 at 1:31 AM, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Sorry for late reply!

Its very easy and you dont need anything special, for the dough I follow the recipe in the video bellow, but I put natural yoghurt as a glaze on top instead of flour mixed with water on top, I also divide the dough into 6 pieces of smaller bread and put in 3 in the oven at a time. If you want to try it I can share some tips on making them crispy and nicely done on both sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do4Jxt_66tM

The breads you made look good. You can use egg yolk instead of yoghurt. If you are skillful enough, you can start a bakery business!