Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hasan Nasrallah in Islamic prophecies?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member

My cousin mentioned these prophecies to me about 2 years ago...interesting stuff...isn't there a figure called 'al-Shami'?...I know about Dajjal, Mahdi, al-Yamani, Sufyani, Nafs az-Zakiyyah, al-Khorasani and a few other main figures...seems like 'al-Shami' would be a more fitting title for Sayyid Nasrallah (if indeed he is the one mentioned) since he hails from southern Lebanon...never heard of 'al-Mansour' before...that's a new one for me...I was thinking perhaps Abd' al Malik al Houthi is 'al-Yamani' or 'al-Yamani' no.2...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Nope they don’t fit the criteria as they are not jaffari, it should be obvious

Broaden your field of vision...Imam Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is coming for the entire world...not just Twelvers...a lot of Shi'a and a lot of Sunnis are in for a big surprise and very rude awakening

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

still Lebanon not Syria

LOL...you think Imam az-Zaman obeys artificial borders and boundaries made by British and French colonizers??

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Eddie Mecca said:

.never heard of 'al-Mansour' before...that's a new one for me

Quote

In a number of hadiths, a minister has been introduced for Hazrat Mahdi (عليه السلام).
For example, Imam Baqir (عليه السلام) said: "Sufyani will send an army to Medina. Sufyani's army  kills a man in Medina and Mahdi (عليه السلام) and Mansour escape from there. "Mahdi (عليه السلام) enters Mecca, prays between the pillar and the maqam, and rises, while his minister is with him."
Perhaps the meaning of the minister of Hazrat Mahdi (عليه السلام) is the same Mansour who was mentioned at the beginning of the hadith.
In another hadith, Imam Baqir considers Mansour as the commander of angels who descended from heaven to help Imam Hussein (عليه السلام).

Abu Hamza Thumali also narrated from Imam Baqir (as): "When Hazrat Mahdi (عليه السلام) raises his flag in Najaf, thirteen thousand three hundred and thirteen angels  descend on it, including four thousand angels which they who came down to help Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) but were not allowed to fight. "Their commander is an angel named Mansour."

Therefore, it may be concluded that the minister of Hazrat Mahdi ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) is an angel who is always with the Imam.

Quote

Sources

Bihar al-anwar , v 52 , p 223-p326 narration  42- p 352 narration  107

Bihar al-anwar , v 52 , p 223 narration  87

Bihar al-anwar , v 52 , p 329 narration  48

 

بحارالانوار، ج 52 ،ص 223 - ص 326 حدیث 42 - ص 352 حدیث 107

بحار الانوار 52 / 223 حدیث 87

بحار الانوار 52 / 329 حدیث 48

http://daneshnameh.roshd.ir/mavara/mavara-index.php?page=وزیر+امام+زمان+-+عج&SSOReturnPage=Check&Rand=0

http://askdin.com/thread/وزیر-امام-زمان-عج-کیست؟

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Quote

Mansour is one of the titles of Hazrat Mahdi (عليه السلام)


It has been stated in many hadiths that " Mahdi " is "Mansour with fear and confirms with victory"منصور بالرّعب و مؤیّد بالنّصر"; That is, when he appears, his terror falls on the hearts of the powerful [rulers], and the unseen and invisible forces rush to his aid and that of his companions. Of course, what has been said about the help of that Imam by the unseen forces does not contradict the necessity of the presence of the people on the scene, and the people should help the Imam until he reaches his sublime goals.

← A narration from Imam Sadegh [as]


Imam Sadegh (عليه السلام) said:

The Mahdi Revolution is supported by three armies and they participate in its victory : an army of angels , an army of believers and an army of terror. [1] [2] [3]

Footnote

 
1.    ↑ Numan Mohammed Bin Ibrahim, Alghybh, Page 198, H 9,    
۲.    ↑ Numan Mohammed Bin Ibrahim, Alghybh, Page 243, H 43.    
3.    ↑ Mohammad Baqir Majlisi, Bihar Al-Anwar, vol. 52, p. 139.    

Source
[ Edit ]
Dictionary of Mahdism, Soleimian, Khodamrad, p. 425, taken from the article "Mansour".    

http://wikifeqh.ir/منصور_(لقب_امام_زمان)

 

 


 

Quote


Why is Imam Zaman called Mansour?
Abu Abdullah (عليه السلام) was killed and martyred unjustly, and his guardian is the Imam of the time (aj); Allah has given him the power to take revenge on people.
Grand Ayatollah Nasser About verse 33 of Sura Isra وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّـهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَمَن قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِ سُلْطَانًا فَلَا يُسْرِف فِّي الْقَتْلِ ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مَنصُورًا ﴿٣٣﴾

Do not kill a soul [whose life] Allah has made inviolable, except with due cause, and whoever is killed wrongfully, We have certainly given his heir an authority. But let him not commit any excess in killing [the murderer], for he has been assisted [by law]. (33) [to life, dignity [And do not kill except the righteous, and whoever is oppressed [and unjustly] killed, We have given dominion over the killer [for bloodlust, blood money and forgiveness] to his heir, so the heir of the slain should not exaggerate in killing; "Because he has been protected [by correct laws such as Diyat and Qisas]," he offered his interpretation and said:


The verse we are discussing is written on the head in the shrine of Aba Abdullah (عليه السلام). From the door we enter the porch, we can see this verse with a line of gold. It has been stated in several narrations that this verse is about Hazrat Aba Abdullah (عليه السلام), in the sense that Aba Abdullah (عليه السلام) was killed and martyred oppressed, and his guardian is the Imam of the time (aj); And God has given him the power to take revenge on people.

According to the same basis that was presented, the narrations say that he did not waste any number of people who participated in the martyrdom of Sayyid al-Shuhada (as); Accordingly, God Almighty has called the Imam of the time (aj) "Mansour"

https://aghigh.ir/fa/news/91465/چرا-به-امام-زمان-منصور-گفته-می-شود

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

It’s still Lebanon not Syria, the narrations say Syria and in some al-sham. He does not meet the criteria. 

Syria and Lebanon, parts of Jordan and Palestine are together known as Bilaad ash Shaam or Shaam. I might be missing something but it's quite easy to understand that today's Syria is not complete Shaam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Nope they don’t fit the criteria as they are not jaffari, it should be obvious....

The Yemeni Ansarallah movement consists of Shias Sunnis as well as Zaydis. The frontline and leadership is with the Zaydis but it doesn't mean the movement attaches itself to any Islamic sect. 

All these movements above all there sectarian and sub-sectarian differences have come together which is one of there vital achievements. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Zainuu said:

I might be missing something

What your missing is this is a prophecy about the future so it is talking about the future location of Syria or as some narrations say “Al-shaam” 

 

2 hours ago, Zainuu said:

The frontline and leadership is with the Zaydis but it doesn't mean the movement attaches itself to any Islamic sect. 

They zaydis are known also as “7ners” they stop up to the 7th imam not the 12th so how can they recognise the 12th imam ???? As for the Sunni’s that’s just a dream, as narrations state and extent to saying those who worship the sun and the moon will he the first to aid and support imam Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) and the sons of Fatima (I.e the sayyed’s) will be first to betray him,this just shows how far Sunni’s will go astray then.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

What your missing is this is a prophecy about the future so it is talking about the future location of Syria or as some narrations say “Al-shaam” 

Even if you bring it to the future, that doesn't makes sense. Because even today Ash Shaam or Bilaad ash Shaam translates to More than Syria. A more appropriate translation for Ash Shaam is Levant and not Syria. Even Arabs call Syria as 'Suria' but when they talk about the levantine region, they call it Ash Shaam. 

I am not saying that the prophecy is necessarily correct but this labelling of regions is like that only.

Levant = Bilaad ash Shaam/ Ash Shaam

3 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

They zaydis are known also as “7ners” they stop up to the 7th imam not the 12th so how can they recognise the 12th imam ???? As for the Sunni’s that’s just a dream, as narrations state and extent to saying those who worship the sun and the moon will he the first to aid and support imam Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) and the sons of Fatima (I.e the sayyed’s) will be first to betray him,this just shows how far Sunni’s will go astray then....

I am not saying Yamani will be from Zaydis. Well Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows the best about it. 

But certainly, twelvers are also there in the Ansarallah Movement. So, Al Yamani might rise from them. Qho knows? 

And further, I don't know if that's true but there are rumors that the houthis have accepted twelver shiism. I don't have any concrete proof for that though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
15 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

They zaydis are known also as “7ners” they stop up to the 7th imam not the 12th so how can they recognise the 12th imam ????

Akhi, Imam Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) will not have a flashing LED neon sign on his forehead saying "Twelveth Imam"...Zaydiyyah are known as 'Fivers' and Ismāʿīlīyah are known as 'Seveners' and ʾIthnā ʿAšarīyah are known as 'Twelvers'....most Muslims won't be able to recognize Imam Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) or if they do they'll fear him and his mission and run away...Muslim masses are mostly secular nowadays and will think he's old fashioned or a fanatic for combining religion and politics together...many Muslims have a lot of baggage and preconceived notions about Mahdi...when Imam Mahdi doesn't fulfill their expectations they will reject him immediately or even fight him...for example, if Mahdi doesn't say, "Mu'awiyah (رضي الله عنه)" Sunnis will call him Dajjal...likewise, if Mahdi doesn't physically resurrect Abu Bakr and Umar and manhandle them with triangle choke and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Shi'a will say he's an imposter etc. Perhaps this is why Mahdi will pick new minds (e.g. moon and sun worshippers) fresh from the apple tree...not prejudice people who read a few Islamic books and now believe they know everything.

Edited by Eddie Mecca
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 2/5/2021 at 11:01 PM, THREE1THREE said:

the narrations say Syria and in some al-sham.

Akhi, al-Qāʾim Āl Muḥammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) doesn't believe in League of Nations or Sykes–Picot Agreement...here's a ten minute video explaining how the British and the French carved up Syria into four distinct nation-states...'Origins of the Middle East Mess' (10 min) 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Eddie Mecca said:

most Muslims won't be able to recognize Imam Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) or if they do they'll fear him and his mission and run away...Muslim masses are mostly secular nowadays and will think he's old fashioned or a fanatic for combining religion and politics together...many Muslims have a lot of baggage and preconceived notions about Mahdi...when Imam Mahdi doesn't fulfill their expectations they will reject him immediately or even fight him...for example, if Mahdi doesn't say, "Mu'awiyah (رضي الله عنه)" Sunnis will call him Dajjal...likewise, if Mahdi doesn't physically resurrect Abu Bakr and Umar and manhandle them with triangle choke and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Shi'a will say he's an imposter etc.

I already know that the vast majority of the so called Muslims will betray him or won’t recognise him.  I mentioned that a narration says the first to aid imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) will be those who worship the stars and the moon and the first betray are him are the sons of Fatimah. This gives us an idea that many Muslims (the vast majority) will Betray imam Mahdi (عليه السلام), hence why see in narrations that say people will hear that the Mahdi slaying many of people to point that some people will start to doubt him being the awaited Mahdi (عليه السلام) 

but a good portion of the Muslims won’t recognise him because they don’t recognise there being a 12th imam. Hence why the supporters of imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) amongst them will include 12er Muslims not any other sect. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Akhi, al-Qāʾim Āl Muḥammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) doesn't believe in League of Nations or Sykes–Picot Agreement

I already mentioned that this is a future prophecy so when the imam mentions Syria or al-Shaam he talking about the future location of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
15 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

As for the Sunni’s that’s just a dream, as narrations state and extent to saying those who worship the sun and the moon will he the first to aid and support imam Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) and the sons of Fatima (I.e the sayyed’s) will be first to betray him,this just shows how far Sunni’s will go astray then

You can't say this...please develop panoramic vision...we possess only one tiny pixel and Allah has entire picture... there are plenty of Sunnis who have pure hearts and are sincere truth-seekers...the majority of mankind are misguided or as the Qurʼān says "the majority do not know"...as you pointed out...even Shi'a sayyids with black turbans will be the first to betray him...Mahdi isn't coming to subjugate the world for Yasir Habib or Bin Baz...he's ushering in new spiritualist era or new transcendental aeon...Mother Earth and natural world, animal kingdom are anticipating his arrival...Jinn are waiting for his appearance or reappearance...subatomic particles are waiting for him...extraterrestrials are waiting for him...Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Muslims, Christians and Jews await his coming...for example, Buddhists believe teachings of Dharma will be forgotten...a time of greed, lust, poverty, ill-will, violence, murder, impiety, physical weakness, sexual depravity and societal collapse will reign...even the Buddha himself will be forgotten...new age will finally appear after long darkness and next Buddha Maitreya will finally emerge...“At that period, brethren, there will arise in the world an Exalted One named Maitreya, Fully Awakened One, abounding in wisdom and goodness, happy, with knowledge of the worlds, unsurpassed as a guide to mortals willing to be led, a teacher for gods and men, an Exalted One, a Buddha, even as I am now. He, by himself, will thoroughly know and see, as it were face-to-face, this universe, with Its worlds of the spirits, Its Brahmas and Its Maras, and Its world of recluses and Brahmins, of princes and peoples, even as I now, by myself, thoroughly know and see them”— Digha Nikaya, 26.

Edited by Eddie Mecca
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
44 minutes ago, Sabrejet said:

There was a clip of Syed Ali Raza Rizvi, where he was discussing the signs of reappearance. One of the people there asked him a questions on why sunnis reject the Occultation. He replied that this isn't such a black and white issue; he gave a couple of lines of poetry by a sunni Pakistani poet (rough translation below):

"The Hussain ((عليه السلام) )of my time hasn't arrived yet;  right now I'm Hurr ((عليه السلام)) in the camp of Yazid".

We don't know for sure who are the true followers of Imam Mahdi (a.j). When the time comes, there might be countless Hurrs who will defect to his side. We as shias or even Muslims don't have a monopoly on the Imams of Ahle Bayt; they are the Guides for all mankind.

As a side note, at least one of the martyrs of Karbala was a supporter of Uthman all his life. His name was Zuhayr ibn al-Qayn al-Bajali ((عليه السلام)); when the time came, he fought for and died for the Imam of his time.

Appropriate!

One of the martyrs of Karbala was just new to everything. He was neither a twelver nor a Sunni, not even a Muslim in fact. His name was Wehab al Kalbi.

A point that should make the twelvers and Shias rethink there position and contemplate upon there self is that Kufa was always a major stronghold of Shias at that time. But the prominent shias at that time, the likes of Sulayman ibn Surd chose to sit quiet and neutral instead of standing for Hazrat Muslim (رضي الله عنه). They were waiting for Imam Husayn (عليه السلام) to come to Kufa. Imam got martyred and they kept on waiting. Out of regret, such people became Tawwabeen after all the tragedies and gave there heads in Anul Warda. 

This brief account of the Tawwabeen is a big lesson for the shias with a closed mindset. Those who unintentiaionally and unwillingly do an ijtihad (deduction) about something which is harmful for themselves.

It is better that we think that we are human beings and Islam is a religion of Humanity. Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) is an Imam of all. It is never too late for a non Shia to achieve the maarefat of Imam. On the other hand, it is too early for a Shia to feel safe by thinking that he is a pious follower of Imam and away from the forces of Dajjal. 

Edited by Zainuu
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Let me also say that Jihad is the 6th Furooh among the ten Furooh Deen. 

All these actions included in Furooh are those that we should daily practice and not according to the situation. So, the Jihad on the 6th number is 'Jihad un Nafs' and not a 'waging war on unbelievers'. 

Therefore, Jihad should be done against our self just like Sawm o Salaat. Just like Khums uz Zakaat. 

Never at any point can we call ourselves the true followers. This is a constant struggle against our souls.

Never can we do it for others. 

Regardless, Sayyid Nasrallah is a great leader and there are very less like him. And we recoginze and respect how he and his army is serving the cause of Islam. But at the same time, I don't know what's his position in prophecies. Can't say even if he has a position in prophecies. 

Though, it makes me wonder that what would be the fate of Hizbullah? These are the last times. How will the men of Hezbollah be a part of the Army of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) or will answer his call during reappeearance?

Will they be there or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

Though, it makes me wonder that what would be the fate of Hizbullah? These are the last times. How will the men of Hezbollah be a part of the Army of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) or will answer his call during reappeearance?

Will they be there or not?

Quote

The image of Jabal Amel in the absence and appearance of Hazrat Ghaem (عليه السلام)
It is narrated from the handwriting of the first martyr that Ibn Babawiyyah (father of Sheikh Saduq) narrated that Imam Sadegh (عليه السلام) was asked about the situation of the people during the time of the absence and reappearance  of Hazrat Baqiyatullah Arwahana Fedah. 
His majesty  told that his real friends and shiites  are who follow the orders of their Imams, not to deviate from their method and to follow their orders.
Then he said: It is one of the countries  is Sham.
 they told that the country of Sham is very wide?
He said: It is a city in the areas (Shaqif Arnun/Beaufort Castle (Qalaa al-Shaqif)), 17 which houses and plains in the green and fertile areas, on the shores and foothills.
They said: Are these your Shiites?
He said: Yes, these are the real Shiites, friends, brothers, sympathizers with our stranger, guardians of our secrets, tender hearts for us and hard hearts for our enemies. They are at the helm of the ship during our absence. Every region is dry and barren, but their land will never, and they will never be struck by lightning. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, they know the rights of God, and they observe equality among their brethren. Their living and the dead are forgiven by God; Black and white, male and female, slave and free, are forgiven. Among them are  waiting men, and God loves those who wait.

شيخ حرّ عاملى, امل الآمل, ج1, ص16

Al-Hurr al-'Amili , Amal al-amil , V 1 ,  P16

http://lib.eshia.ir/10251/101/3

 

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Amal_al-amil_fi_'ulama'_Jabal_Amil_(book)

Quote

Beaufort Castle: Israeli stronghold, Lebanese resistance, Kuwaiti money

Beaufort has lived cycles as a literal meeting point of armies, nations and emotions, and for now visitors can enjoy it in peace
Quote

Beaufort or Belfort Castle is a Crusader fortress in Nabatieh Governate , about 1 kilometre  to the south-south-east of the village of Arnoun. There was a fortification on the site before it was captured by Fulk, King  of Jerusalem, in 1139 and construction of the Crusader castle probably began soon after. Saladin captured Beaufort in 1190, but 60 years later Crusaders re-took it. In 1268 Sultan Baibars finally captured the castle for the Islamic forces.

Beaufort provides one of the few cases where a medieval castle proved of military value and utility also in modern warfare, as its late 20th-century history shows.

The castle was named bel fort or beau fort by the Crusaders who occupied the castle in the 12th century. Its Arabic name Qala’at al-Shaqif means “Castle of the High Rock”

 

Beau2.jpg?itok=tb3gGNKF
Restored parts of the castle allow visitors to see how it might have looked in its Crusader heyday (MEE/Lizzie Porter)

https://www.middleeasteye.net/features/beaufort-castle-israeli-stronghold-lebanese-resistance-kuwaiti-money

https://lebanonuntravelled.com/beaufort-castle-arnoun-2/

https://www.the961.com/10-facts-about-the-beaufort-castle-lebanon/

https://www.living-lebanon.com/visit-lebanon/south-lebanon/beaufort-castle-qalaa-al-shaqif/267-beaufort-castle-qalaa-al-shaqif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaufort_Castle,_Lebanon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnoun

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-05-23-mn-2034-story.html

Quote

Letter dated 23 May 1996 from the Permanent Representative of

Lebanon to the United Nations addressed to the Secretary-General

On instructions from my Government and further to our earlier letters concerning repeated Israeli attacks on Lebanese territory, I have the honour to notify you of the series of such attacks that took place during April 1996.

 

At 1500 hours on 1 April 1996 an Israeli patrol consisting of 70 men and seven vehicles entered the town of Arnun and closed the road between the Birkat Arnun locality and Yuhmur. It withdrew at 1630 hours on the same day under cover of flares and overflights by Israeli warplanes. No casualties were reported.

https://www.un.org/unispal/document/auto-insert-185256/

Quote
Lebanon’s Hezbollah members raise a flag bearing portraits of (L-R) slain Iraqi commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, Hezbollah’s Imad Moghniyeh, and IRGC’s Qasem Soleimani, on a hill facing the Israeli town of Metula on the border with Lebanon, on January 3, (AFP)
Lebanon’s Hezbollah members raise a flag bearing portraits of (L-R) slain Iraqi commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, Hezbollah’s Imad Moghniyeh, and IRGC’s Qasem Soleimani, on a hill facing the Israeli town of Metula on the border with Lebanon, on January 3,

https://thearabweekly.com/iranian-statements-put-southern-lebanon-line-fire

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

I remember I watched a video about 2 or more Israeli soldiers (can’t remember how much they were), they were interviewed by some journalists, these soldiers talked about their fight with Hezbollah on 2006, they said when they were fighting against Hezbollah, I’m not sure what exactly they said but I remember it was like this, they said they saw some faceless men riding horse helping Hezbollah fighter to fight against Israel. Did anyone watched or remember something like this? I can’t find the video, if anyone remember this interview pls link it. I watched it when I was a child. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Diaz said:

I remember I watched a video about 2 or more Israeli soldiers (can’t remember how much they were), they were interviewed by some journalists, these soldiers talked about their fight with Hezbollah on 2006, they said when they were fighting against Hezbollah, I’m not sure what exactly they said but I remember it was like this, they said they saw some faceless men riding horse helping Hezbollah fighter to fight against Israel. Did anyone watched or remember something like this? I can’t find the video, if anyone remember this interview pls link it. I watched it when I was a child. 

Yes I’ve heard this as well I was very young at the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 2/7/2021 at 8:23 AM, THREE1THREE said:

  I mentioned that a narration says the first to aid imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) will be those who worship the stars and the moon

Salam for clearity these people  look like worshipers  of stars and the moon in eyes  of other people but in reality they are devoted  pious belivers .

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 2/6/2021 at 5:18 PM, THREE1THREE said:

the sons of Fatima (I.e the sayyed’s) will be first to betray him,this just shows how far Sunni’s will go astray then.... 

It's only mentioned which a group of them will rise against him when Imam enters to Kufa but I don't find anything about beraying anyway when he reappears in Mecca beside Kaaba who  the first attack him will be from wahabists & Salafis which they are dominant group in Mecca & control the Kaaba area. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

first attack him will be from wahabists & Salafis

US imperialists, white nationalists, NATO, Zionists, Takfiris, Wahhabis, Salafis, Shirazis, Hindutva will be against him for sure  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Salam, Anyway it mentioned in some narrations which after reappearance & swallowing half of Sufyani army between Mecca & Medina then Imam Mahdi (aj) will appoint a governor for Mecca but after leaving Mecca toward Kufa the people of Mecca will rebel & kill his governor so Imam returns to Mecca but rebels Will ask for forgiveness so Imam will forgive them but again after leaving of Mecca that people will rebel again so then Imam will return to Mecca again but this time he won't accept their repentance then he will purge Mecca from rebels then he will go to Medina then Kufa. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 2/6/2021 at 8:07 AM, Eddie Mecca said:

My cousin mentioned these prophecies to me about 2 years ago...interesting stuff...isn't there a figure called 'al-Shami'?...I know about Dajjal, Mahdi, al-Yamani, Sufyani, Nafs az-Zakiyyah, al-Khorasani and a few other main figures...seems like 'al-Shami' would be a more fitting title for Sayyid Nasrallah (if indeed he is the one mentioned) since he hails from southern Lebanon...never heard of 'al-Mansour' before...that's a new one for me...I was thinking perhaps Abd' al Malik al Houthi is 'al-Yamani' or 'al-Yamani' no.2...

I knew about Mansur when i was a Sunni, came to know of the Yamani after becoming a Zaydi and discovered this interpretation of these prophecies after becoming an IthnaAshari. I don' t know about Shami and will like to read about him. As for Mansoor, the prophecies in the treatise mention his names to be Saeed, Hasan and Nasr (striking similarities with 'Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah') rising from across the river Jordan; and then this Mansur has also been mentioned to be the second Yamani. That's why the writer has predicted future Hezbollah role in the Yemeni conflict. When i was a Sunni and didnt know about these prophecies, i saw two dreams which are attested to by these predictions. Allah knows best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 2/6/2021 at 11:55 PM, Ali bin Hussein said:

I can't download the file. Can anyone summarise the document.

Brother it talks about one Harith (meaning lion) son of a farmer rising from across the river Jordan, who will be succeeded by one Mansur (i.e. helped by Allah) who will make way for Mahdi's rule. The writer believes Abbas (meaning lion) Musawi, a co-founder of Hezbollah, to have been the promised Harith, and then discusses more prophecies to show that Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah is the promised Mansur whose names have been mentioned in prophecies to be Saeed, Hasan and Nasr.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Zaydi Shiapard said:

when i was a Sunni, came to know of the Yamani after becoming a Zaydi and discovered this interpretation of these prophecies after becoming an IthnaAshari.

Whoa, you went from Sunnism to Zaydi Shi'ism to Twelver Shi'ism?? That's quite a theological journey my friend

 

1 hour ago, Zaydi Shiapard said:

I don' t know about Shami and will like to read about him

I believe I remember reading or hearing about a righteous figure from al-Sham...but don't quote me on that...I'm not 100% sure.

 

1 hour ago, Zaydi Shiapard said:

his names to be Saeed, Hasan and Nasr (striking similarities with 'Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah')

Yep...big time

 

1 hour ago, Zaydi Shiapard said:

this Mansur has also been mentioned to be the second Yamani.

My cousin was saying that Nasrallah was the Yamani...he said that Sayyid Hasan can trace his ancestry and lineage all the way back to Yemen...I said it would make more sense if Abd' al Malik al-Houthi or Husayn al-Houthi were al-Yamani...I didn't know there was more than one Yamani...I know there are something like 30 Mahdis, 20 or 30 Dajjals etc....all 'small' Mahdis and 'small' Dajjals are leading up to the main conflict between the Twelfth Purified Imam (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and the False Messiah ad-Dajjal

 

1 hour ago, Zaydi Shiapard said:

i saw two dreams which are attested to by these predictions

What did you see in your dreams brother (if you don't mind me asking)??...you're lucky...I never have dreams like this...only stupid nafsi dreams :itsok:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

@Zaydi Shiapard there's a hadith that says two groups will be fighting together (i.e. side-by-side)...both groups resemble and mirror each other in many ways and maintain brotherly relations...but then the hadith adds...one of the groups is closer to haqq than the other...by 'haqq' I think the hadith is speaking about theology and religious worldview...I believe it's referring to the Twelver-Zaydi collaboration in Yemen...now the $56,000 question...which of the two groups is closer to the truth?? Also, notice the hadith doesn't say one group is completely on batil and the other is 100% upon haqq...Allah doesn't talk like we talk...only Allah alone possess truth in its entirety...we are given only glimpses... as human beings we struggle and strive and attain a certain degree of certitude but always end up falling short despite our best efforts...Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) understands this and is sympathetic.

Edited by Eddie Mecca
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fluffy Rabbit
On 2/7/2021 at 9:37 AM, Eddie Mecca said:

Akhi, Imam Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) will not have a flashing LED neon sign on his forehead saying "Twelveth Imam"...Zaydiyyah are known as 'Fivers' and Ismāʿīlīyah are known as 'Seveners' and ʾIthnā ʿAšarīyah are known as 'Twelvers'....most Muslims won't be able to recognize Imam Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) or if they do they'll fear him and his mission and run away...Muslim masses are mostly secular nowadays and will think he's old fashioned or a fanatic for combining religion and politics together...many Muslims have a lot of baggage and preconceived notions about Mahdi...when Imam Mahdi doesn't fulfill their expectations they will reject him immediately or even fight him...for example, if Mahdi doesn't say, "Mu'awiyah (رضي الله عنه)" Sunnis will call him Dajjal...likewise, if Mahdi doesn't physically resurrect Abu Bakr and Umar and manhandle them with triangle choke and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Shi'a will say he's an imposter etc. Perhaps this is why Mahdi will pick new minds (e.g. moon and sun worshippers) fresh from the apple tree...not prejudice people who read a few Islamic books and now believe they know everything.

not all people are the same. no one knows secrets of hearts except Allah (S) and imam of the time. who know there are many a good-hearted men and women but are unaware about islam and its true teachings. those who prophet (S) picked were not all fresh from tree among them were abundance of old age people that is why they have to dye their hair to look young. who knows this world better we do not know. some are like zulekha old but having nur in their heart but they are feeble because society and customs have clouded their minds. some are child but yet have understood the world well like the child who spoke to her mother and gave her support to jump in the fire for Allah (S) is his security. 

imam is so much ahead of us that if he says one word to us we would only have two ways either to submit the truth or die as bigot ignorant. imam won't look to them in any way as he predates to Adamic era. you will see his face more fascinating then existing men, his words will be proof and his acts will be in accordance with his words. 

have you not read in the Quran and "We have sent this Quran in Arabic language so that people may understand it better"(Quran). will Allah (S) who keeps so minute details before sending a message, send a man who look "Strange"? 

people of knowledge who are with truth will accept him as the physicists of pharoah accepted Prophet Moses ((عليه السلام)) who made ropes to skid on sand. this is one of the signs of Hujjah that he resembles with many a prophets and people will know him. just wait a time till he arrives. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 2/10/2021 at 8:32 AM, Eddie Mecca said:

@Zaydi Shiapard there's a hadith that says two groups will be fighting together (i.e. side-by-side)...both groups resemble and mirror each other in many ways and maintain brotherly relations...but then the hadith adds...one of the groups is closer to haqq than the other...by 'haqq' I think the hadith is speaking about theology and religious worldview...I believe it's referring to the Twelver-Zaydi collaboration in Yemen...now the $56,000 question...which of the two groups is closer to the truth?? Also, notice the hadith doesn't say one group is completely on batil and the other is 100% upon haqq...Allah doesn't talk like we talk...only Allah alone possess truth in its entirety...we are given only glimpses... as human beings we struggle and strive and attain a certain degree of certitude but always end up falling short despite our best efforts...Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) understands this and is sympathetic.

Loved your words brother and love you for Allah's sake. May Allah bless you. Rest in personal message in sha Allah.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...