Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Are you going to take the vaccine?

Message added by ShiaChat Mod,

Some views expressed below may not reflect the consensus of the scientific and health care community, and instead are dangerous claims based on dubious information and conjecture. Please consult credible sources and legitimate health care professionals for medical advice.

Are you going to take the vaccine?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to take the vaccine? Please state a reason as well.

• Advanced Member

I am going to get the vaccine so we can get over the lockdown and this disease sooner. If I am going to die from the vaccine or get serious illness well then its meant to be.

If no one in the world wants to get the vaccine then ....  what the solutions???

I've had my working days cut down from 5 days to 3 days and some of my other colleagues from 5 days to days a week.

• Advanced Member

I heard that in Australia there's a chance of infertility?

I'm 13 and they just allowed me to get the vaccine, should I be getting it?

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Zane Ibrahim said:

I heard that in Australia there's a chance of infertility?

I'm 13 and they just allowed me to get the vaccine, should I be getting it?

False information, there is no prove the vaccine will make someone infertility.

Yes, get it. My brother is 14 and he already got his first shot few weeks ago.

• Basic Members
On 9/15/2021 at 2:15 AM, Diaz said:

False information, there is no prove the vaccine will make someone infertility.

Yes, get it. My brother is 14 and he already got his first shot few weeks ago.

I really hate that this is my first official post on this site. 

That is some dangerous advice to be propagating to a child, especially when you have not backed it up with evidence.

The effects on fertility in humans are UNKNOWN. The only evidence they have is in rats, and anyone with basic knowledge of science knows that animal models are just models, ALWAYS considered a limitation within studies. 
https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/covid-19-vaccine-pfizer-australia-comirnaty-bnt162b2-mrna-pi.pdf

[“Note: Review pg 8 for information on fertility”]

Furthermore, pericarditis and myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) are occurring disproportionately within YOUNG MALES in particular. This is not a joke or something that simply washes over. Once your heart is damaged, your risk of further cardiac complications increases drastically, IF you survive the initial phase.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-08-30/03-COVID-Su-508.pdf

Anecdotally, I know of a doctor who has witnessed 270 cases of perimyocarditis in his patients since the vaccine roll out in Aus (which has only really been serious  for about 3 months now). Those numbers are astonishing. Even 2 adverse events of that caliber, within that period of time, should set off alarms.

The JCVI in the UK (scientists who advise on the administration of vaccines) have concluded that vaccination of 12-15 year olds poses a risk which OUTWEIGHS the risk of COVID. Any benefit is marginal. If the UK Chief Medical Officers and MPs have gone against this, it really just supports the claim that this roll out is not about health.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2021/aug/07/jcvi-largely-opposed-to-covid-vaccination-for-children-under-16

I’m sorry, but I could not keep silent on this one. And since ‘credentials’ supersede logic these days, I’ll just make the disclaimer that I’m on the verge of graduating a 4 year healthcare degree with an entry score of 99.

It is NOT ok to be advising CHILDREN to perform invasive medical procedures on a public forum. Please have respect for the truth and think about the potential repercussions of what you propagate to young minds.

To the young boy, firstly do not seek medical advice from the internet. And please consult your PARENTS before allowing any medical procedures to be performed on you.

Salam

• Advanced Member

These scenes have become normal in Australia, and they are nowhere near the worst that I have scene. These people were protesting the public health orders, which requires someone to stay at home unless they have a reason to be out.

• Advanced Member
59 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

These scenes have become normal in Australia, and they are nowhere near the worst that I have scene. These people were protesting the public health orders, which requires someone to stay at home unless they have a reason to be out.

It's lockdown these people don't understand how to stay at home so the officers had to use their hands to show them to stay at home don't protest only go outside for essentials things. For example I know few sunni mosques are open secretly they all got covid and the government is confused how people getting covid. Prophet Muhammad AS said pray at home don't come to mosque. by the way I know this because I have lots of Sunni friends and there dad is shiekh in charge of mosque. I myself don't know if shia mosque doing samething near me but I know they cooked behalf Imam Hussain food and delivered the food to people houses.  

• Forum Administrators
On 9/16/2021 at 3:37 PM, Z_Ali said:

The JCVI in the UK (scientists who advise on the administration of vaccines) have concluded that vaccination of 12-15 year olds poses a risk which OUTWEIGHS the risk of COVID. Any benefit is marginal. If the UK Chief Medical Officers and MPs have gone against this, it really just supports the claim that this roll out is not about health.

Well this is the CMO guidance in their own words:

On balance however, UK CMOs judge that it is likely vaccination will help reduce transmission of COVID-19 in schools which are attended by children and young people aged 12 to 15 years. COVID-19 is a disease which can be very effectively transmitted by mass spreading events, especially with Delta variant. Having a significant proportion of pupils vaccinated is likely to reduce the probability of such events which are likely to cause local outbreaks in, or associated with, schools. They will also reduce the chance an individual child gets COVID-19. This means vaccination is likely to reduce (but not eliminate) education disruption.

Set against this there are operational risks that COVID-19 vaccination could interfere with other, important, vaccination programmes in schools including flu vaccines.

Overall however the view of the UK CMOs is that the additional likely benefits of reducing educational disruption, and the consequent reduction in public health harm from educational disruption, on balance provide sufficient extra advantage in addition to the marginal advantage at an individual level identified by the JCVI to recommend in favour of vaccinating this group. They therefore recommend on public health grounds that ministers extend the offer of universal vaccination with a first dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to all children and young people aged 12 to 15 not already covered by existing JCVI advice.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/universal-vaccination-of-children-and-young-people-aged-12-to-15-years-against-covid-19/universal-vaccination-of-children-and-young-people-aged-12-to-15-years-against-covid-19

Based on the above reasoning that they give, can you explain to us where you get the idea that it's 'not about health', when it most patently is.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Labyika ya Khamenei said:

It's lockdown these people don't understand how to stay at home so the officers had to use their hands to show them to stay at home don't protest only go outside for essentials things. For example I know few sunni mosques are open secretly they all got covid and the government is confused how people getting covid. Prophet Muhammad AS said pray at home don't come to mosque. by the way I know this because I have lots of Sunni friends and there dad is shiekh in charge of mosque. I myself don't know if shia mosque doing samething near me but I know they cooked behalf Imam Hussain food and delivered the food to people houses.  

The problem is not whether they stay home or not, we can say that it is wrong for them to leave them house, I'll allow you that point for the sake of argument.

The videos show excessive use of force by the police, especially after they already have put someone on the ground, and resorting the physical assault in order to handcuff him.

This shows that Australia's response has become militaristic and police-first, and is not a public health response anymore. The Governments of both Victoria and NSW already admitted that some of the rules that were put in place were not even based on health advice, they were purely police recommendations, meaning police were given authority to simply make rules up as they go along, which is not democratic to say the least, but justified under "emergency orders".

• Advanced Member
49 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Well this is the CMO guidance in their own words:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/universal-vaccination-of-children-and-young-people-aged-12-to-15-years-against-covid-19/universal-vaccination-of-children-and-young-people-aged-12-to-15-years-against-covid-19

Based on the above reasoning that they give, can you explain to us where you get the idea that it's 'not about health', when it most patently is.

The benefit of vaccinating children is proven, as Covid can affect children and send them to hospital (although extremely unlikely), but the main reason for vaccinating children - scientifically speaking - is to reduce transmissions from schools and then taken back home to infect the vulnerable.

Out of over 650,000 deaths in the US, under 400 of those deaths are under 18 according to the CDC, and the vast majority will have been kids with underlying conditions.

There is a benefit to vaccinating kids, but health wise, vaccinating kids in and of itself is more of a benefit to the older populations.

Edited by Sumerian

• Advanced Member

I think one of the flaws of some of the vaccine mandates in the US is that they do not recognise previously acquired infection (natural immunity), which may actually be more effective than the current available vaccines, or at the very least still effective enough to provide protection.

Some European countries have recognised natural immunity if it can be proven, and I believe this is a good thing. 

• Advanced Member
On 9/24/2021 at 12:28 PM, Sumerian said:

The problem is not whether they stay home or not, we can say that it is wrong for them to leave them house, I'll allow you that point for the sake of argument.

The videos show excessive use of force by the police, especially after they already have put someone on the ground, and resorting the physical assault in order to handcuff him.

This shows that Australia's response has become militaristic and police-first, and is not a public health response anymore. The Governments of both Victoria and NSW already admitted that some of the rules that were put in place were not even based on health advice, they were purely police recommendations, meaning police were given authority to simply make rules up as they go along, which is not democratic to say the least, but justified under "emergency orders".

These people don't understand what's essential or not, they disrespect the police and government,  Protesting, they don't care about restrictions making excuses, all they want is to go in bars, to the beach, clubing, brothle, etc. The government is confused how covid is spreading we got those people thinking it's halal to go out if you tested positive for covid, these people just wanna start fights for no reason. There was a man in Sydney got jumped by police for not wearing mask and no answering police questions keep in mind his muslim according to him and his family. But subhanallah the guy gets heart attack because he was resisting after that the police searched him found a knife. These people are jokes, making excuses why they shouldn't get jumped when they don't want to answer police officers question.

In light of Islam, a Muslim should have faith in Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and also follow all the guidelines and precautionary measures. May Allah help us in getting out of this situation without damaging our Imaan and guide us to the right path. 

“O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient…Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear” – (Quran 2:153 and 2:286).

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Labyika ya Khamenei said:

These people don't understand what's essential or not, they disrespect the police and government,  Protesting, they don't care about restrictions making excuses, all they want is to go in bars, to the beach, clubing, brothle, etc. The government is confused how covid is spreading we got those people thinking it's halal to go out if you tested positive for covid, these people just wanna start fights for no reason. There was a man in Sydney got jumped by police for not wearing mask and no answering police questions keep in mind his muslim according to him and his family. But subhanallah the guy gets heart attack because he was resisting after that the police searched him found a knife. These people are jokes, making excuses why they shouldn't get jumped when they don't want to answer police officers question.

In light of Islam, a Muslim should have faith in Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and also follow all the guidelines and precautionary measures. May Allah help us in getting out of this situation without damaging our Imaan and guide us to the right path. 

“O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient…Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear” – (Quran 2:153 and 2:286).

That's all beside the point. Even if I granted you that they were doing the wrong thing, police cannot use excessive force to detain someone.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Sumerian said:

That's all beside the point. Even if I granted you that they were doing the wrong thing, police cannot use excessive force to detain someone.

The have to use excessive force because they are out of control, they still not listening and police cars getting destroyed, the government should be a shamed cannot even control the people, the detain few people a day, when other state the detain everyone that protested

• Advanced Member
On 8/24/2021 at 3:31 PM, Diaz said:

I see, anyway take care.

Salam I have taken first shot of  Sinopharm vaccine previous  Tuesday which I have had some signs likewise mild cold for fwe days.

• Advanced Member
On 9/26/2021 at 3:45 PM, Labyika ya Khamenei said:

The have to use excessive force because they are out of control, they still not listening and police cars getting destroyed, the government should be a shamed cannot even control the people, the detain few people a day, when other state the detain everyone that protested

So you believe police should have ultimate power in society? Can police use too much force?

• Advanced Member
22 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

So you believe police should have ultimate power in society? Can police use too much force?

Yes depends when for example I believe in lockdown they have every right to tackle these people that won't listen or not communicating with police.

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, Labyika ya Khamenei said:

Yeah so they understand so it won't happen again for a second time.

Yea well that's called police brutality and either abusing power or applying power which they do not have, which is against the law. 

The police's job is to detain and arrest, that's it, the job of the court is to punish and sentence.

• Advanced Member

It's appalling to see how many people are defending the suspension of democratic rights in the name of public health. Anyone who defends brutality of Australian police, might as well move to China or North Korea

Australia's handling of the virus is way too disproportionate. There are several examples of countries that has managed the covid much better than Australia, without the police brutality.

Edited by Dubilex

• Moderators

Once the vaccine materials seep into the bloodstream, they induce the creation of antibodies, which then circulate in the blood throughout the body, protecting some of the most vital organs and creating what’s called systemic immunity. This immune response protects the body from serious illness and death, but the response only builds after the virus has fully entered the body.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-scientists-are-working-intranasal-vaccines-combat-covid-19-180977478/

See "HOW THE MRNA COVID-19 VACCINE PROTECTS YOU":

1393917142_covid19archers.thumb.jpg.fe260e3df9aa1e82fa87cb1798e50836.jpg

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 9/16/2021 at 10:37 AM, Z_Ali said:

I really hate that this is my first official post on this site. 

That is some dangerous advice to be propagating to a child, especially when you have not backed it up with evidence.

The effects on fertility in humans are UNKNOWN. The only evidence they have is in rats, and anyone with basic knowledge of science knows that animal models are just models, ALWAYS considered a limitation within studies. 
https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/covid-19-vaccine-pfizer-australia-comirnaty-bnt162b2-mrna-pi.pdf

[“Note: Review pg 8 for information on fertility”]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pp-nPZETLTo

At least a dozen studies related to fertility have been conducted and are presented here on this video and by the OBGYN referenced in the video (Viki). The studies all suggest that there are no adverse effects of the vaccines on fertility, male or female.

The phase 3 studies involved thousands of pregnant women, thousands further have been noted in studies with no adverse effects.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2104983

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_wHIYX-tGkGBPwuax7N8BxZPR4PTTCDm/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=116307877665603669896&rtpof=true&sd=true

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2784193

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2113891

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2666334121000684

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-09-22/09-COVID-Olson-508.pdf

https://www.bornontario.ca/en/whats-happening/resources/Documents/COVID-19-Vaccination-During-Pregnancy-in-Ontario-Report-1---FINAL.pdf

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2784193

Also, regarding pericarditis and myocarditis, a person is 10-20x more likely to have these side effects upon infection by SARS CoV-2. Natural infection has over a dozen additional side effects that aren't observed in vaccination as well, including damage to the brain, lungs, liver, heart etc., and is much more dangerous than vaccination.

If you're concerned about vaccination, you should be 1000x more concerned about natural infection.

If you have already had covid-19, your natural immunity may protect you for some time, though it's unclear for how long and thousands are already experiencing reinfection for a second time, including myself prior to me getting vaccinated.

If you have not had covid-19 yet, then without any question, it is far safer to simply get vaccinated. Something like 95,000 unvaccinated Americans have died of covid-19 since April 2021. In comparison, only around 2,500 vaccinated have died. April being at the height of the vaccine roll-out. It doesn't take a genius to do that math.

Edited by iCenozoic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

More on fertility.

https://youtu.be/fFudXb8l7H8

And another (though this one is older, madesome 8 months ago).

https://youtu.be/qDfnkNhpXiw

Edited by iCenozoic

• Forum Administrators
12 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

It doesn't take a genius to do that math.

Reading this discussion thread, reminds me of Ripley:

67522312.jpg

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Reading this discussion thread, reminds me of Ripley:

67522312.jpg

Haha yea, I don't know what's going on lol.

Well, I think it just exposes shortcomings of the general public's way of thinking about things.

Working in environmental consulting, studies of background data is something that has always been a part of my career. If you find contamination in groundwater, the natural question you have to ask is, was it originally present or was it caused by X Y or Z. And so when discussions came up about infertility it just kind of naturally fell into place.  

But I guess I never really considered that most people don't necessarily have similar thoughts or career related practices. So you get all these people saying that vaccines are causing miscarriages, and you look at them wondering how they completely missed discussing background data. And then you realize that it's just something that maybe they've never done before. 

I know people in my neighborhood, particularly mothers and other concerned women who are worried about vaccines causing miscarriage. But then I also am reminded that many of them are stay at home mothers or they spend a lot of their spare time taking care of their children. But they don't necessarily spend their days sitting around thinking about causality and background concentrations of contaminant plumes. 

Its really strange honestly. So, the best we can do is just try to talk about the topic and help those people out. And thankfully I think that the percentage of naysayers is gradually decreasing as more and more data gradually becomes available, and as we learn what really is bogging people down.

In the one video I posted, Viki talks about how misinformation takes just a day or two to go viral, and it can take a month or two for the body of scientists to hear the misinformation and then to formulate a understandable response. So we are gradually easing through. And people are slowly coming around.

We'll get through things eventually. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

They are planning to give the 3rd dose for the people who took Pfizer in the place where I live, what about you guys? Any updates regarding the 3rd dose?

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Had my booster today. So it's been:

Astra Zeneca+Astra Zeneca+Pfizer

Must say the Pfizer one hurts more.

I guess it's my DNA changing.

Wait, is that possible to get different shots?

• Forum Administrators
4 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Wait, is that possible to get different shots?

Apparently it's supposed to be more effective to mix and match.

• Advanced Member
On 10/12/2021 at 1:08 PM, Diaz said:

They are planning to give the 3rd dose for the people who took Pfizer in the place where I live, what about you guys? Any updates regarding the 3rd dose?

make sure its been at least 6 months since your last dose if you decide to booster

• Veteran Member
24 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

I guess it's my DNA changing.

What our conspiracy theorist friends may not know is that some viruses can change DNA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrovirus

Some scientists think that COVID-19 could change DNA too: https://www.science.org/content/article/further-evidence-offered-claim-genes-pandemic-coronavirus-can-integrate-human-dna

For these conspiracy theorists there is no escape; either the man made vaccine will get them or the man made coronavirus. 

• Advanced Member
31 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Apparently it's supposed to be more effective to mix and match.

Are you joking or are you serious? 

25 minutes ago, dragonxx said:

make sure its been at least 6 months since your last dose if you decide to booster

I know brother, thanks.