Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Are you going to take the vaccine?


Message added by ShiaChat Mod,

Some views expressed below may not reflect the consensus of the scientific and health care community, and instead are dangerous claims based on dubious information and conjecture. Please consult credible sources and legitimate health care professionals for medical advice.

Are you going to take the vaccine?  

75 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you going to take the vaccine? Please state a reason as well.



Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
22 minutes ago, F.M said:

how about yemen??

how about central africa?

how about iraq?

how about afghanistan?

How about syria?

how about sudan?

These western governments had no issue killing millions of muslims all over the world like flies, and now suddenly they pity for our health and well-being.

The amount of hypocrisy is absurd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Just now, lissenma said:

These western governments had no issue killing millions of muslims all over the world like flies, and now suddenly they pity for our health and well-being.

The amount of hypocrisy is absurd

exactly!!!!

i was about to say that too!!

completely agree

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
6 minutes ago, lissenma said:

These western governments had no issue killing millions of muslims all over the world like flies, and now suddenly they pity for our health and well-being.

The amount of hypocrisy is absurd

That's because air strikes aren't contagious. They don't actually care.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

Looking through the timeline of your posts on Shiachat I can see you posted in April 2020 and then there seems to be a complete absence of posts until April 2021. 

So I can't really tell what your views have been about how the pandemic should be managed.

Wat does that have to do with what I asked? Or what does it have to with the modi government not caring enough about its people to have enough supplies for this plandemic?

 

5 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

The deaths attributed to covid in India are 1/5 of the deaths in the US which has like 1/3 of the population of India. What we are seeing is the indian government letting people die by not having adequate care for covid patients. Once again vaccines are not treatments. The modi government has no regard for human life.

Or this 

 

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Those who think you should not catch corona after taking vaccine does not understand how vaccine works. 

Lol what???? Wat do you think the vaccine is supposed to do?? 

 

1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Those saying death rate is as good as previous years need to see this. People have to get token and book slots to cremate their dead. Parking lot in Gurgaon turned into makeshift crematorium. 

The death rate attributed is like 1/5 of the deaths in America, and America has like 1/4 of the population. What your seeing the Indian government’s lack of effort to have adequate medical care for its population. This shouldn’t surprise anyone as the modi government has no regard for human life. They don’t care about 150k working class ppl dying. Why would they ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
25 minutes ago, notme said:

That's because air strikes aren't contagious. They don't actually care.

The point he’s making, that your trying to ignore. Is that these governments have no regard for human life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
37 minutes ago, F.M said:

i think you arent even aware of what is happening world wide, that is a shame and sad, it proofs that you only follow media. and it doesnt show what really is happening and how lots people are even more struggling then before 

Come to the point. Are you mentioning those countries and casualties in terms of war or Covid? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:
2 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Those who think you should not catch corona after taking vaccine does not understand how vaccine works. 

Lol what???? Wat do you think the vaccine is supposed to do?? 

See, I already said some people don't have idea how the vaccine works. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
3 hours ago, lissenma said:

Just tell me what the point of taking the vaccine is if I still can get infected. No need to watch the video.

It's a myth that the vaccines do not reduce infection rates: 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/apr/23/one-dose-of-pfizer-or-oxford-jab-reduces-covid-infection-rate-by-65-study?ref=mainstreem-dotcom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

What your seeing the Indian government’s lack of effort to have adequate medical care for its population. This shouldn’t surprise anyone as the modi government has no regard for human life. They don’t care about 150k working class ppl dying. Why would they ?

I agree about lack of efforts, wilful complacency from government. But even if they were all prepared you would still have witnessed atleast quarter of them dying compared to current scenario. Given that almost all states are fudging figures, this death toll is 5 times more than than the official data. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Come to the point. Are you mentioning those countries and casualties in terms of war or Covid? 

obviously both. but i mean about covid,the poor are getting more poor. and its sad. more and more people are starting to have it extreme hard and a huge crisis is comming up

 

2 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

this is something i would definetally proof complete wrong. because i have patients, my mom has patients too, 

and we both have seen people who got vaccinated, yet they still got corona even after the second one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, F.M said:

obviously both. but i mean about covid,the poor are getting more poor. and its sad. more and more people are starting to have it extreme hard and a huge crisis is comming up

I understand that but we were not talking about death due to war. We are specifically discussing deaths due to Covid and unlike previous years it has definitely increased. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

See, I already said some people don't have idea how the vaccine works. 

Nobody knows the long term side effects of vaccines. If not stop transmission then are they vaccines supposed to do? 

 

2 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

I agree about lack of efforts, wilful complacency from government. But even if they were all prepared you would still have witnessed atleast quarter of them dying compared to current scenario. Given that almost all states are fudging figures, this death toll is 5 times more than than the official data. 

LOL so you only believe in conspiracies when they suit your preconceived notions? Where is the logic in that?

 

2 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Lol so it only protects 65% people? Yet Shia Muslims all over the world are willing to just get jabbed with this experimental drug just so the government can let them get back to “business as usual”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Just now, Sirius_Bright said:

I understand that but we were not talking about death due to war. We are specifically discussing deaths due to Covid and unlike previous years it has definitely increased. 

tell us what the total death is and show us what the total infected are. yallah  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

I understand that but we were not talking about death due to war. We are specifically discussing deaths due to Covid and unlike previous years it has definitely increased. 

lets also not forget how crisis is also causing huge death rate. not only the crisis many other problems are piling up because of the pandemic that has less then 3% death rate. 

Edited by F.M
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, F.M said:

lets also not forget how crisis is also causing huge death rate. not only the crisis many other problems are piling up because of the pandemic that has less then 3% death rate. 

I do not disagree. Deaths due to war is a real thing but don't mix up. Create a new thread for that. We all were discussing death due to Covid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

I do not disagree. Deaths due to war is a real thing but don't mix up. Create a new thread for that. We all were discussing death due to Covid. 

did i talk about war, what is wrong with you??????

Covid caused lots problems including lots people are getting bankrupted,the poor are getting more poor, people starting to become homeless etc..covid caused a huge crisis for lots people. 

more and more people are dieying of the impact corona did to the world. not neseserilly they died because they had the virus

Edited by F.M
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
13 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Lol so it only protects 65% people? Yet Shia Muslims all over the world are willing to just get jabbed with this experimental drug just so the government can let them get back to “business as usual”

So what if it is 65%? The lack of benefit does not equal harm. It doesn't harm 35% of people.

However you did conflate infection with illness. The protection from illness is higher than the protection from infection.

Also don't forget convexity. Go read Nassim Taleb's teachings on wearing masks to understand it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
50 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Wat does that have to do with what I asked?

It would have been useful to have seen what you were saying as the crisis unfolded. A lot of the people who are downplaying the importance of the vaccine were also amongst those who felt that CV19 was no worse than seasonal flu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

What was conspiracy in what I said

 

32 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Given that almost all states are fudging figures, this death toll is 5 times more than than the official data. 

This is the most hypocritical thing I’ve ever seen. 

 

9 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

So what if it is 65%? The lack of benefit does not equal harm. It doesn't harm 35% of people.

However you did conflate infection with illness. The protection from illness is higher than the protection from infection.

 

You saying it doesn’t harm ppl is conjecture as we have no idea the long term effects.

So whats the percentage of people protected from illness?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:
40 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Given that almost all states are fudging figures, this death toll is 5 times more than than the official data. 

This is the most hypocritical thing I’ve ever seen. 

That's because Fudging data by the government is as clear as a day while your conjecture of side effects that you are blabbering through 6 pages isn't. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

It would have been useful to have seen what you were saying as the crisis unfolded. A lot of the people who are downplaying the importance of the vaccine were also amongst those who felt that CV19 was no worse than seasonal flu.

Again nothing at all to with where we are now. It would’ve been nice to try and discredit my points if I had stances as such? What I’m saying is why would you want to be part of this forced vaccine experiment? 

 

6 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

You can’t even tell me how the Indians are treating those who are infected? But your absolutely sure everyone should be vaccinated. 

Physicians can tell you if a prescription is right for you or not, everyone is different. 
 

The deaths attributed to covid in India are 1/5 of the deaths in the US which has like 1/3 of the population of India. What we are seeing is the indian government letting people die by not having adequate care for covid patients. Once again vaccines are not treatments. The modi government has no regard for human life.

Your deflecting from the question and point. I guess if I was tryna argue your position I’d deflect as well, just like the ones who blindly follow the media constantly do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, F.M said:

did i talk about war, what is wrong with you??????

Covid caused lots problems including lots people are getting bankrupted,the poor are getting more poor, people starting to become homeless etc..covid caused a huge crisis for lots people. 

more and more people are dieying of the impact corona did to the world. not neseserilly they died because they had the virus

Whatever you are talking is not clear to me. You are consistently mixing things. My point - The deaths are more than usual due to Covid. 

You were asking about data - https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-raw-death-count

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

That's because Fudging data by the government is as clear as a day while your conjecture of side effects that you are blabbering through 6 pages isn't. 

You’re literally a hypocrite, you should be embarrassed at yourself lol. I guarantee you everyone sees how weak your arguments are as you’ve never posted anything of substance on the matter. You believe in conspiracies like this but shoot down others without even examining them? Oof what kinda intellect is this? It’s clear for everyone to see your just here to troll.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Danish officials said that all 2.4 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine would be withdrawn until further notice.

The Danish Health Authority said studies had shown a higher than expected frequency of blood clots following doses, affecting about one in 40,000 people.

It comes after two cases of thrombosis in Denmark were linked to vaccinations, AFP reported. One of the cases, in a 60-year-old woman, was fatal.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56744474

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Indeed, that baseborn son of a baseborn father has left me only two alternatives to choose from: the sword or disgrace. And far from us is disgrace! It is disdainful to God, His Messenger and the faithful that we should yield to anything of that kind, and those born of chaste mothers and high-minded fathers and possessing a lofty sense of honour disdain that submission to vile men should be preferred to honourable death!

So tell me, what is more disgraceful than “You will own nothing but you will be happy”. (My own amazement: Happy still to be alive?). Historically, only slaves don’t own anything. Yes not even their own selves. This is not even a conspiracy, but being stated openly.


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

You’re literally a hypocrite, you should be embarrassed at yourself lol. I guarantee you everyone sees how weak your arguments are as you’ve never posted anything of substance on the matter. You believe in conspiracies like this but shoot down others without even examining them? Oof what kinda intellect is this? It’s clear for everyone to see your just here to troll.

Look who's saying all these lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, justAnothermuslim said:

Danish officials said that all 2.4 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine would be withdrawn until further notice.

The Danish Health Authority said studies had shown a higher than expected frequency of blood clots following doses, affecting about one in 40,000 people.

It comes after two cases of thrombosis in Denmark were linked to vaccinations, AFP reported. One of the cases, in a 60-year-old woman, was fatal.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56744474

1/40000 = 0.000025% for person to get it...that is devastating.

Drug watchdog the European Medicines Agency last week announced a possible link with clots but said the risk of dying of Covid-19 was much greater.

If they withdraw it because of the 0.000025% clots chance, then what a ridiculous leaders they are.

Edited by Abu Nur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Look who's saying all these lol. 

Lol you havnt posted any sources, any names of doctors neither any quotes. Your just blindly following the media like a good sheep should. On top of that you claim the deaths in india are five times whats reported:hahaha: WITH ZERO EVIDENCE. You believe in conspiracies only when they fit your preconceived notions. You don’t need to be in the convo if you have nothing of substance to add. What your doing is only to stroke your ego. You’ve never made a good point and most of your posts are barely intelligible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Lol you havnt posted any sources, any names of doctors neither any quotes. Your just blindly following the media like a good sheep should. On top of that you claim the deaths in india are five times whats reported:hahaha: WITH ZERO EVIDENCE. You believe in conspiracies only when they fit your preconceived notions. You don’t need to be in the convo if you have nothing of substance to add. What your doing is only to stroke your ego. You’ve never made a good point and most of your posts are barely intelligible.

Don't feel obligated to reply to someone of your mentality. Everyone knows what you were doing in the thread all this time. Thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, realizm said:

UK's AstraZeneca is cheaper than all though.

Oh, that’s why the country where I live in purchase AstraZeneca vaccine more than other vaccine even tho it’s one of the richest country in the world :dry:

Edited by Diaz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...