Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[TRASH PIT]Angry Arab Women

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

This isn’t meant to be offensive, but I am genuinely trying to understand this.

In general, why are so many Arab women, wether ethically Arab or identity as Arab, angry and aggressive? When they talk, they usually aren’t calm or sweet. Their tone is confrontational and demanding. 

Is it because of the men? Is it their fathers/upbringing? Or culturally, can they not express their anger healthily? Is it only acceptable for the women to be angry, because as a whole Arab women seem a lot more short fused than the men. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Caroling said:

why are so many Arab women angry and aggressive

Fiery Mediterranean/Middle Eastern temperament perhaps?? LOL

• Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Lol it’s interesting but in ME countries, Arab women have the worst tempers. Iranian women aren’t as argumentative and can be stereotypically feminine when they want to be, Turkish women tend to be calm, afghani women are aggressive too, but no where as near as aggressive as Arab women. 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Yes this is the reason given by Fluffy (comedian) at min 12:40 (full video is pretty funny lol)

Edited by 313_Waiter
  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Caroling said:

Do they not engage in activities like sports? Is it their environment? 

Why does Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) mention all the prophets who were sent to the children of Israel and who were an example and also talks about the children of israel a lot ? Why not the other 124,000 prophets sent to other countries before Israel was established for the ummah of Musa (عليه السلام) ?   

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Caroling said:

@Mahdavist

This is a trend I’ve noticed. Why trash it? Arab women, Arab people, in general, are bad tempered, and I want to know why. Do they not engage in activities like sports? Is it their environment? 

There are over 400 million arabs in the world.  To try and lump them under a common personality trait or lifestyle makes absolutely no sense.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

There are over 400 million arabs in the world.  To try and lump them under a common personality trait or lifestyle makes absolutely no sense.

You don’t agree with my observations, fine. But trashing it isn’t the solution. We can all share our opinions on this site. Since Arabs speak the same language and share similar cultural practices and beliefs, regardless of their country of origin, behavioral trends exist. Just as say, British women are snarky or that American women are generally kind. There are millions of Americans and British women around the world, but that doesn’t mean that stereotypes don’t exist at all.

For example, Persian women are considered easier to get along with than Arab women to most non-Middle Easterners. And Russian women tend to be snobs until you get to know them. 

Lastly, look at these instructional videos. Compare the tone of the Arab woman compared to the Persian woman when trying to teach their language.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pkdp7Le0cM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ityVW2gR0Rs

You can’t tell me there isn’t a difference.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Caroling said:

Just as say, British women are snarky or that American women are generally kind. There are millions of Americans and British women around the world, but that doesn’t mean that stereotypes don’t exist at all.

For example, Persian women are considered easier to get along with than Arab women to most non-Middle Easterners. And Russian women tend to be snobs until you get to know them. 

Not only have you packed your post with baseless stereotypes, somehow you have managed to come up with your own stereotypes that seem to differ completely from other popular but equally as baseless stereotypes. 

This whole topic is meaningless if it isn't backed by numbers or studies.

I will leave it open for a day or two for you to make your last comments and then it will be locked.

• Forum Administrators
14 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

@Caroling  Why didn't you search and respond to my post 8 hours ago?

Searching is tedious. If you mentioned the exact ayah she might have checked it out. [Holy Qur'an 33:32]

• Advanced Member

So I found the ayah on speech patterns. I’m not sure if this directly correlates to the overall confrontational tone that many Arab women speak with.

“Wives of the Prophet, you are not like any of the other woman, provided that you remain mindful of God. Do not, then, be soft spoken, as you do not want the sick at heart to lust after you, but speak in an appropriate manner.”

quran 33:32. 

Doesn’t “soft in speech”’ refer to women trying to make their speech flirtatious?

Some women have softer voices and others have deeper voices. Are you saying that Arab women deliberately make their voices sound rude and aggressive? Isn’t that damaging to the vocal cords? 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

This whole topic is meaningless if it isn't backed by numbers or studies

I backed it up by the Quran. Happy? 

1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

Not only have you packed your post with baseless stereotypes, somehow you have managed to come up with your own stereotypes that seem to differ completely from other popular

So you’re saying that the stereotype isn’t that British women are less friendly compared to American women? It’s quite a well known stereotype, that American women are friendlier. Where do you live? There are entire threads on how British women are taken aback by how friendly American women are. 

Guest guest
5 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Not always but for the most part  I’m one of the Arabs who are reallly laid back and have had people tell me that I’m soo laid back 

Laid back? Really? Your posts at ShiaChat are aggressive toward other people, especially Christians.