Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Admin or Mod needed

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salam alaykum , a while back I created a topic that may have been some what offensive to a shia marjaa, my account was banned but the post and the comments are still on Shiachat, I have ever since regretted putting this topic and I want to have it removed, I need an admin assistance with that, because I dont want my abuse to remain on the internet forever. Thank you. 

• Forum Administrators
6 hours ago, SajjadK said:

Salam alaykum , a while back I created a topic that may have been some what offensive to a shia marjaa, my account was banned but the post and the comments are still on Shiachat, I have ever since regretted putting this topic and I want to have it removed, I need an admin assistance with that, because I dont want my abuse to remain on the internet forever. Thank you. 

Salam. It's possible that you forgot that you asked to unregister your original account, because you were not banned from ShiaChat. You left a little over a year ago. I looked at the topic that you reported. Please do not ask Admins to remove every post you ever made.  

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, SajjadK said:

Ok i will report it , I also think you guys should give someone the liberty of removing their own posts, as for the new account , I only made it to remove that post. Thank you! 

The issue with that is others posts will also be removed, here are some good options:

1. Request that your name be changed so that it is no longer associated with you

2. Write as a guest something which can be a sort of counter explanation to what you held in the past, so then it can be in the form of (a) you presenting a false belief/idea (b) your response to such a false notion and why it is wrong, therefore, it can serve as benefit instead of misguidance. Maybe you could even comment saying that it was you who said such statements under the post and provide why you believe it was wrong, it can serve as an excellent moral lesson and an example of change. 

• Basic Members
53 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. It's possible that you forgot that you asked to unregister your original account, because you were not banned from ShiaChat. You left a little over a year ago. I looked at the topic that you reported. Please do not ask Admins to remove every post you ever made.  

W salam, I wont ask you guys to remove anything else , just that one post, I think it has been removed now , Thank you very much.