Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iranian-Israeli Mixture.

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

:salam:

1. Your version of Shia Islam have nothing to do with politics that denies caliphate of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) which your definition from Islam is living under oppresion of Kufar with low profile just to live & pray in corner of your house as a miserable person until you die instead of following way of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام)

Once again, you've missed the entire point. No one is telling you not to be political. No one is telling you not to engage in politics. Don't do dirty politics in the name of Shi'a Islam. In the name of Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and in the name of the Ahle-Bayt(عليه السلام). Don't use Holy Names for your political gains and advantages.

As I said above: "

But I'm not saying IR does not need to be enemies or needs to be enemies with XYZ. Iran can be an enemy to whomever it wants. Iran can be a friend to whomever it wants. My issue is the issue of misusing Shi'a Islam for It's political ambitions. My issue is the hijacking of Shi'a Islam for political reasons and ambitions. My issue is manipulating the Shi'a population and playing with their emotions to get them to support whatever political ambition the IR has where you tell them that this is what the Imams(عليه السلام) would've wanted. My issue is that you're declaring people as Non-Shi'as simply because of their political opinion which members of the IR are doing as if they are the ones who will be the Judges on the Day of Judgement instead of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). If Iran wants to play it's political ambitions, it can do that all day. It can tell people Look we need to support Palestine because this is politically beneficial for us. It does not need to use the backdrop of Karbala and Shi'a hadith to do this. This is dishonesty and Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has warned us to not use religion for our own ends/gains.

And why do I take these issues? Because it affects me. It affects every Shi'a in the world. This is a globalist community, what happens on one side of the equator affects another person on the other side of the equator. As long as Iran keeps mixing Shi'a Islam with their political antics, the next time you tell someone I'm a Shi'a. They will only know what a Shi'a is through the actions of Iran no matter how just or evil they are. They will know what a Shi'a is by the slogans the IR chants. Just like when you tell a Sunni you are a Shi'a, the first image they get is people bloodying themselves in trance like tatbir rituals. Islam already has a bad enough reputation because of the Ahle-Sunnat and now you want to add another trial in the day to day lives of ordinary Shi'a who have nothing to do with anything. This is why we must be responsible and not let people play the same tactics the Bani-Ummayah played back in the day to add more burden to the lives of people."

The between Iran & Israel is that Iran goal spreading Justice & freedom of mankind & bringing equality & Justice for all people of word but Israel goal is enslaving all humans as servant of elite zionists by supprting Satan/Shaitan & spreading injustice & corrouption on earth for keeping non Zionists lesser than animals.

if one day any country even Israel claims fighting with oppresion & spreading true Shia Islam & supporting Imam Mahdi (aj) then you can support & cooperate with it instead of Iran that whether you like it or not It's cemented Iran & it's people will be army of Imam Mahdi if they follow procedure of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) inshaAllah.

Missed the entire point again. No one is asking you the difference between what Iran is doing and Israel is doing. We're questioning your similar belief system. There is no difference between your post and the post of Israeli supporters. Replace the word Israel in this sentence with Iran "Israel goal is enslaving all humans". Replace the word Mahdi(عليه السلام) with the word Messiah in this sentence "it's people will be army of Imam Mahdi(as)" And there you have it, folks. A short paraphrasing of lengthy Pro Israeli posts on reddit and jewish forums. I don't see any difference. What I often tell people is that you can say whatever you want about the people you believe to be your enemies or rivals but also pay attention to what they say about you. I tell this the most to Sunnis when they come to me and say "Shi'as do XYZ". I say you're telling me we Shi'a spit in our foods and give away women after Majalis now imagine what we Shi'a say about you Sunnis. The same type of reasoning is given by Israeli supporters against Iran which you gave against Israel as an Iranian supporter. Both you and Israeli supporters have been indoctrinated by your states. That's why you believe these things. A person is either a product of his own environment or a product of his own free-thinking. I don't blame you. If I lived in Iran, if people had been telling me all these things since birth then I'd probably be saying the same things as you right now. Same if I lived in Israel. 

As for the Army of Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام). No one has the right to call themselves the army of Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام). That authority is only with our Imam(عليه السلام). No matter how just you believe your actions are. One should constantly doubt whether he is in the ranks of the Imams(عليه السلام) and his position in Heaven because the rank is the right of the Imam(عليه السلام) to give to you and Heaven is the right of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to give to you. Beliving or claiming either for yourself no matter what your actions are is arrogance of the Shaitan and usurping the rights of the Holy and Divine.

Iran & it's people will be army of Imam Mahdi if they follow procedure of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) inshaAllah.

Iran sees it as a dutynot advantage but rest of countries are doing for advantage which supporting of oppressed minorities like Palestinians by Iran only have caused more sanctions & pressure on Iranian people until now which if Iran doesn't support Palestinians & sheds corocodile tear for Uighur muslims then It won't face any sanction & oppresion by America even Israel & America will become allies of Iran against KSA.

Sorry but I don't see the consistency here.

3467678.jpg

34_10.jpg

12189.jpg

2687.jpg

SLIslam2014.jpg

China: (I'm not going to post gruesome picture except one. Just the words are enough.)

e1214929e8724600ba4483d015d70f31_18.jpeg

News: Tortured, Forced to Eat Pork, Consume Alcohol.

ONE MILLION UIGHUR MUSLIMS HELD IN CHINESE CONCENTRATION CAMPS

Monitoring Every Activity: Chinese Government Sends 1.1 Million Cadres To Stay Inside Uighur Muslim Homes

China's Brutal Treatment of Uighur Muslims Could Be Getting Worse

China’s Vanishing Muslims: Undercover In The Most Dystopian Place In The World

Muslim women ‘forced to share beds’ with male Chinese officials after husbands detained in internment camps

'This is mass rape': Uighur activist condemns program said to pay Chinese men to sleep with Uighur women to promote 'ethnic unity'

Iran and Israel: 

"Israel is an oppressor and must perish"

Iran and China:

China, Iran should stand together against ‘unilateralism and bullying’, Wang Yi says

“Iranians never trusted the West... That’s why Tehran seeks cooperation with more independent countries (like China),” Khamenei said.

Someone in another topic said these words. I find them extremely wise and kudos to them for saying this:

"Opposing oppression in general, yes. Selectively opposing those who don't subscribe to your politics while turning a blind eye to oppressors who have good relations with you, no."

Now I'm telling you the same thing, brother. I know you have a million justifications on why Iran needs China and on why Iran needs this and that. I agree with all of them. But once again, you're just playing politics with the words of Imam Hussain(عليه السلام). You're just playing politics with Shi'a Islam. When it's convenient for you, you adhere to the principles of the Ahyle-Bayt(عليه السلام) Aka when fighting your political enemies like Israel and exploiting their political weakness aka Palestine. When it's not convenient for you, you stay silent and do a complete reversal from the principles of the Ahyle-Bayt(عليه السلام). 

You claim to fight one Yazid on one part of the world and then embrace/kiss Yazid just because he's giving you money.

Once again. Play politics as much as you want. Befriend China. Befriend Israel. Be an enemy to China or Israel.

But please stop using the sanctity of a thousand year religion for your political ambitions like the Bani Ummaiya.

Wasalam.

Side notes:

1. Now, one will read the headlines saying this and call it fake news or exaggerated news which is often the psychology of people who have been indoctrinated. A latest example of this is when Trump supporters would call all highly qualified doctors and bio-engineers "fake news, liars, misinformation" but would believe the words of Trump about questions/beliefs related to medical science because He was their Rahbar despite having no qualifications to give medical advice. You will say this news is fake even if a woman or man comes to you directly from these camps, shows you all the trauma on their bodies but you will still call them a liar because you have no choice but to. If you believe it, then it goes against your indoctrinators/leaders/People you believe to be Pseudo-Masoom and your entire argument above falls flat and as everyone can see, you can't have that.

2. Another counter argument you may make is that some Uyighars fall prey to Salafi ideologies so this is a "counter-measure." Okay. Certain Palestianians fall prey to Salafi ideologies but it's okay to support Palestine because that's your political game in order to combat Israel. See the contradiction? 

If the ends started justifying the means then there would be nothing sacred left in Islam anymore and this is not the message of Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Edited by El Cid
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not all Shias hold the view you describe of Iran. I would suggest that quite a lot of Shias don't see Iran as such. Either way, tribalism is something that exists in all societies, communities and gro

Salam, Moalfas. Thank you for participating.   So, I'd like to specifically address this part of your answer which is again the narrative that Iran wants to push onto people so they support

Once again, you've missed the entire point. No one is telling you not to be political. No one is telling you not to engage in politics. Don't do dirty politics in the name of Shi'a Islam. In the name

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
On 1/22/2021 at 6:03 PM, El Cid said:

People paint soleimani  as some kind of hero but go and look at the civilian deaths the militias deployed by soleimani  have caused but ofcourse that's "fake news". The same way Israel is misusing Judaism for political gain where they have successfully mixed Judaism with their country. If you attack one, you're attacking the other. Look at the civilian deaths caused by their army but ofcourse that's "fake news" as well. 

As someone said above. Well being a shia, you have to be against oppression right? You don't have to be a Shia to be against oppression, you just have to be a human being. As the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) says You can denounce something in 3 ways whether your hand, your tongue or your heart. I think most people in this world and on this forum use the latter. Whether that oppression is being done on Jews, Christians, Muslims. Oppression is Oppression and you gotta be against it despite what politics is going around.

Bismehe Ta3ala 

I had a response typed out, but it got erased unfortunately.  The site timed out.  Very frustrating.

This video is less than 3 minutes and has english subtitles.

Please watch. 

Later, I will explain what his daughter Sister Zaynab said about people who criticize or smear him.  

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN ALLAH 

How cute, Shia on ShiaChat!  How appropriate.  :)

Please watch the movie American Made, starring Tom Cruise.   @El Cid and I&M lol

image.gif.9596051227d51861ebbdf60ba05be134.gif

Edited by Laayla
  • Advanced Member
15 hours ago, El Cid said:

My issue is that you're declaring people as Non-Shi'as simply because of their political opinion which members of the IR are doing as if they are the ones who will be the Judges on the Day of Judgement instead of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Salam again you are repeating propaganda  of America & Israel &KSA against  Iran.

My issue is the hijacking of Shi'a Islam for political reasons and ambitions. My issue is manipulating the Shi'a population and playing with their emotions to get them to support whatever political ambition the IR has where you tell them that this is what the Imams(عليه السلام) would've wanted.

Show me another country that has Shia government  that you approve  their policy  also Imam Khomeini  said politics & religion  is not seperable from each other but you like to play with " Oppression card  "  & " poor Uighur victims card " a& "Corocodile tears "  to say that Iran is unjust  & oppressor .

Islam is the religion of politics; it includes a government

Islam is the religion of politics; it includes a government.

Sahifeh-ye-Imam, Vol. 6, page 41

http://en.imam-khomeini.ir/en/n36339/Islam-is-the-religion-of-politics-it-includes-a-government

How did Imam Khomeini see alliance between politics and religion?

According to Imam’s views, the religion and politics altogether can play a key role in welfare of society and humanity. He also rejects any kind of separation between politics and mysticism.

After exploring Imam’s works, researchers come to the conclusion that all these are closely associated and connected in order to accomplish prosperity and salvation for the mankind.

imam Khomeini is of the view that politics can benefit from religious rules, likewise, religious rules are also linked with politics.

http://en.imam-khomeini.ir/en/c104_35064/Ask-Question/How-did-Imam-Khomeini-see-alliance-between-politics-and-religion-

Religion and Democracy in Imam Khomeini and Ayatollah Khamenei's Thoughts

http://ensani.ir/fa/article/384468/religion-and-democracy-in-imam-khomeini-and-ayatollah-khamenei-s-thoughts

Religionization of politics in Iran: Shi’i seminaries as the bastion of resistance

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00263206.2020.1748013

Missed the entire point again. No one is asking you the difference between what Iran is doing and Israel is doing. We're questioning your similar belief system. There is no difference between your post and the post of Israeli supporters. Replace the word Israel in this sentence with Iran "Israel goal is enslaving all humans". Replace the word Mahdi(عليه السلام) with the word Messiah in this sentence "it's people will be army of Imam Mahdi(as)"

Who is Imam Mahdi? Is he the Savior promised by all religions?

http://english.khamenei.ir/d/2018/11/18/4/15063.jpg

https://english.khamenei.ir/Opinions/Imam_mahdi

https://english.khamenei.ir/Opinions/Imam_mahdi

When it's convenient for you, you adhere to the principles of the Ahyle-Bayt(عليه السلام) Aka when fighting your political enemies like Israel and exploiting their political weakness aka Palestine. When it's not convenient for you, you stay silent and do a complete reversal from the principles of the Ahyle-Bayt(عليه السلام). 

You claim to fight one Yazid on one part of the world and then embrace/kiss Yazid just because he's giving you money.

This is a great accusation & lie ,anyway Turkey & KSA are responsible for oppression  of Uighurs not Iran so ask Turkey  & KSA as your favorite  political  countries  to help them & don't  play too much with " poor Uighur vitims card" wile you don't  mention Rohingyans & other oppressed people  in Kashmir  just for demonizing Iran.

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, El Cid said:

Missed the entire point again. No one is asking you the difference between what Iran is doing and Israel is doing. We're questioning your similar belief system. There is no difference between your post and the post of Israeli supporters. Replace the word Israel in this sentence with Iran "Israel goal is enslaving all humans". Replace the word Mahdi(عليه السلام) with the word Messiah in this sentence "it's people will be army of Imam Mahdi(as)" And there you have it, folks. A short paraphrasing of lengthy Pro Israeli posts on reddit and jewish forums.

one of paries is on way of Allah  & trurth with all of shortcomings & the other party is on way of Sahitan & falshood that you can choose any party that you want .

• Advanced Member

Religious Democracy in Iran: Discursive Analysis of Imam Khomeini’s Political Thought

Document Type: Original Article

Author

Professor, Faculty of Political Science and International Relation, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran

http://jips.isca.ac.ir/article_66676.html

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam again you are repeating propaganda  of America & Israel &KSA against  Iran.

But brother it happens, ok maybe not all but there are some Iranian supporters who keep on saying if you don’t support Iran and you are Shi’a, that means you are fake Shi’a, an American agent or a Zionist. I’m not saying Iranian are the one who is blaming, it can be from any nationality who support Iran. 

• Advanced Member

Just like when you tell a Sunni you are a Shi'a, the first image they get is people bloodying themselves in trance like tatbir rituals. Islam already has a bad enough reputation because of the Ahle-Sunnat and now you want to add another trial in the day to day lives of ordinary Shi'a who have nothing to do with anything.

promoting  of Tatbir is goal of Shirzi grouplet  not Iran which It's banned in Iran .

As for the Army of Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام). No one has the right to call themselves the army of Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام). That authority is only with our Imam(عليه السلام). No matter how just you believe your actions are.

This is clearly mentioned  in Shia Hadiths  that majority  of army of Imam Mahdi are from  Iran then Yemen & few from Arab countries  like Iraq & Syria  & Egypt so you must deny shia hadiths that I concluded  it from these narrations.

• Advanced Member

Personnally I'd rather say that the intentions were right at the beginning of IRI, but with time decisions became more complex and sticking to the initial values become tough and Iran has failed to keep in check with them and is recently prioritizing political gains over the originl values upon which it was built.

Although, I find the over glorification of Ayatullah Khamenei and Ayatullah Khomeini a bit...odd. I wonder if this is really their own tactic or someone else's as in someone else in Iran. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but if it really is their tactic of keeping people united like that which may or may not result in blind following... Although it is quite effective, I wonder if that is Islamic... or if the Imams would do that...? how will the Imam unite everyone when he comes?  

Edited by Justsomeone
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

This is clearly mentioned  in Shia Hadiths  that majority  of army of Imam Mahdi are from  Iran then Yemen & few from Arab countries  like Iraq & Syria  & Egypt so you must deny shia hadiths that I concluded  it from these narrations.

Can u share with us these hadiths?

• Advanced Member
On 25/01/2021 at 7:41 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:
On 24/01/2021 at 3:41 PM, El Cid said:

With all due respect, brother, this is total nonsense. 

Not everyone agrees on politics. The OP is right: Iran is not the country that represents Shia Islam in the slightest or has the right to claim immunity, and this is an insult to suggest that anyone who is critical of the country is just “repeating propaganda”. This has nothing to do with propaganda.

Let’s look at the facts. IRI has made some bold statements throughout the years that are outlandish. They’ve failed to provide good lives to the people of their country, oppress anyone who speaks out against the government, and have taken advantage of people while inflation has skyrocketed. People can’t afford anything anymore. And when people try to protest, they start killing thousands of people and scare them into compliance.

Edited by Mahdavist
Hearsay removed (lack of evidence)
  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

promoting  of Tatbir is goal of Shirzi grouplet  not Iran which It's banned in Iran .

I was only giving an example. I said when you tell Sunnis that You're a shia, the first thing they do is think about the tatbir rituals. When you tell non Sunnis you're a shia, they only know Shiaism from the vile and hateful things Iranian officials and statesmen and supporters say :) 

Let's assume all those hadith are true and valid. In fact, let's say that every person in the army of Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام) will be from Iran, not a majority of minority. 100% No other nationality is getting in. It still doesn't give you the right to call yourself by that rank because that rank can only be given by Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام). We don't know which Iranians are the ones who the Imam(عليه السلام) will choose. You choosing for yourself is the arrogance of Shaitan and it usurps the right of Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام) and it's also not beneficial for people's spirituality. If I call myself a Jannati right now, a person who will go to heaven. It means I can stop praying and start committing every haram action I want because hey who cares, I've already declared myself a person of Heaven. Who cares about the approval of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) right? I can just read a bunch of hadith about the Shi'a being immune from hell-fire and other hadith of that elk and start living wild/free right now. I can also get power over other people by telling them that I'm a person of Heaven so my actions are justified and they should not criticize me if they catch me sipping alcohol. Hopefully you get the point. And once again this is all propaganda. You are the army of Mahdi. Israel is the army of the Messiah. Just what you feed yourself and your masses so they continue to support you.

8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

If I keep repeating propaganda of America and Israel and KSA. Then you keep repeating the the indoctrinated belief system that's been fed to you all your life despite the truth being in front of you.

Show me another country that has Shia government  that you approve  their policy  also Imam Khomeini  said politics & religion  is not seperable from each other but you like to play with " Oppression card  "  & " poor Uighur victims card " a& "Corocodile tears "  to say that Iran is unjust  & oppressor .

Even Iran doesn't have a Shi'a government. You hide your political ambitions and actions in the disguise of Shi'a Islam and this is the entire point of this topic. If you want to call yourself a Shi'a government, then you can't betray the words of the Ahyle-Bayt(عليه السلام) just because it suits the timing. If you call yourself a Shi'a government, then you're going to have to be at a higher standard than the rest of the world combined because you're claiming to represent the Highest of God's Creation when in reality you're just misusing their Holy Names for your own ends.

This is a great accusation & lie ,anyway Turkey & KSA are responsible for oppression  of Uighurs not Iran

Iran is in bed with the people who are oppressing the Uighurs aka China. Iran has also approved the oppression of the Uighurs as a necessary counter-measure. The truth is right in front of your own eyes. Look at the pictures which have all those charming sayings by Ayatallah Khomeini and Khameini. Then compare those sayings with the head-lines I posted that are happening right now. There is no consistency. What you're doing right now is just picking at straws or trying to justify the actions which reminds me of that Sunni scholar from a long time ago who looked at all the things the Shi'a say about the Sunni Caliphs and companions, then He wrote a whole book justifying their actions whilst acknowledging everything from the Shi'a point of view for example: Umar denied Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) the pen and paper because He didn't want the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to be physically exerted or because he thought that islam was complete and Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) shouldn't add anything else to Islam unnecessarily. Then the scholar went on and on doing all this for a bunch of other companions. I don't know this scholar's name, I heard this from a Majlis but if you do feel free to share it. But the point is you're doing the exact thing right now. There is nothing else to talk about. All you'll do at this point is write apologist dribble for the IR, justifying their problematic actions or shifting the blame onto something else like KSA/TURKEY/USA. You'll open up the quran and hadith, rummage through the pages until you find something that can justify their actions with the justification being your own weak interpretation. That's all there is to do at this point whilst the point stands:

"Opposing oppression in general, yes. Selectively opposing those who don't subscribe to your politics while turning a blind eye to oppressors who have good relations with you, no."

Go ahead and compare those images and headlines and you'll see the truth that this is all a political game for Iran. China is doing the same thing Israel is doing right now but Iran needs those sweet chinese dollars so they are deaf/blind/mute yet they roar out like wounded lions to Israel because they only have a problem with "oppression of Muslims" when their political rival is doing it whilst giving a free pass to their friends if they oppress Muslims because of that sweet money. This is the Army of Mahdi(عليه السلام). These are the representatives of Shi'as world-wide. What a sad joke.

Anyway, this is my final post on this topic. There's really not much for me to say anymore. The truth is right in front of your eyes. Just see it. If you don't want to see the truth and close your eyes, fine by me. If you want to make excuses for the truth which is right in front of your eyes, fine by me. I can't break years of Iranian indoctrination on the minds of Iranians and their supporters with one topic. They are programmed to never go against their Leaders. Political cult at the end of the day.

So this will be my closing statement:

Iran does not represent Shi'a Islam nor is Iran the same thing as Shi'a Islam. To criticize and hold Iran accountable for it's actions is not an attack on Shi'a Islam itself. An attack on Iranian political interests is not an attack on Shi'a Islam. Iranian political interests and ambitions have nothing to do with Shi'a Islam. Iranian generals and officials are not Heroes and Martyrs of Shi'a Islam, they are the heroes and martyrs of Iran just like Pakistan's fallen soldiers are not the heroes and martyrs of Sunni-ism or Shi'aism yet of the state itself. If you're a Shi'a, you do not owe Iran anything. The only allegiance you have to give is to the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Imam(عليه السلام) of your time. These IRI people do not represent either but their own political gains and ambitions and they fight/die only for these political goals because that's what every country is at the end of the day. Some use Shi'a Islam like Iran does for dirty politics. Some use Salafi Islam like Saudi Arabia does. Some use athiesm like the USSR and China do. Some use excuses and made up lies for their dirty politics. At the end of the day, these are all chess players using religion or excuses to stay in power.

Wasalam.

• Advanced Member
On 1/25/2021 at 2:10 PM, Caroling said:

Islam is not political. Khomeini was not the spokesperson of Islam to claim a statement like that. Islam is a religion.  

I see, so that is why Prophet Muhammad established a government and Imam Ali also governed.  But off course Islam doesn't have a political component.

Honestly there is so much stupidity on this forum, and little or nothing has changed since I used to spend time posting on it, except that this place has been further infiltrated with Hasbara trolls who spew the same nonsense against Islamic Iran, and delude the misguide folk herein.

As for the Uygur and this talk of "they are so oppressed".  This is a myth.  The ones in prisons in China are there because they are affiliated with DAESH.  In the prisons of Iraq there are hundreds of Uygurs who had come to Iraq to fight alongside DAESH.  This is well documented, but most of the time not in English, so you might want to learn Arabic and other languages, including Farsi, Chinese and Russian - and Hebrew to get the real position of the situation.  Why not in English, because it goes against the line of Washington that seeks to demonise China and those who are allied with Islamic Iran, such as Russia.  So yeah, understand perspective.

Finally, remember, "news" outlets such as the Washington Post, New York Times and such do not constitute news; rather they are outlets that spew lies and propoganda.

Such absolute stupidity - and whats worse is that the same fools who used to previously speak against Islamic Iran and spew their weak arguments are here spewing the same excrement.

Deaf, dumb and blind and its unlikely they will ever return.

#JustSaying

Edited by mokhtar.thaqafi
  • Advanced Member
On 1/25/2021 at 10:23 AM, El Cid said:

Go ahead and compare those images and headlines and you'll see the truth that this is all a political game for Iran. China is doing the same thing Israel is doing right now but Iran needs those sweet chinese dollars so they are deaf/blind/mute yet they roar out like wounded lions to Israel because they only have a problem with "oppression of Muslims" when their political rival is doing it whilst giving a free pass to their friends if they oppress Muslims because of that sweet money. This is the Army of Mahdi(عليه السلام). These are the representatives of Shi'as world-wide. What a sad joke.

You're right. And this may just be the way our world works, that you can't oppose every government's crimes especially as  a country that's vulnerable to pressure from the outside, and you need some partners to hedge against the actions of your arch enemies. But to me it seems like if this is the stance, the rhetoric about opposing oppression turns out to be hollow and the Iranian government is better off looking after the needs of its own people who really are suffering under the weight of the sanctions imposed on them. If it's taking being silent about the atrocities of the Chinese state to feed your people, you're better off dropping the rhetoric of "resistance" altogether, stop arming groups like Hamas/Hezbollah and allow your own people to prosper. 

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, mokhtar.thaqafi said:

see, so that is why Prophet Muhammad established a government and Imam Ali also governed.  But off course Islam doesn't have a political component.

There is BIG difference between a prophet and an Imam who can get everything right in establishing an government and a persian ayatollah..... 

• Advanced Member
On 25/01/2021 at 4:23 PM, El Cid said:

You are the army of Mahdi. Israel is the army of the Messiah. Just what you feed yourself and your masses so they continue to support you.

:salam:
I said if we follow the way & procedure of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) then we will be on army of Imam Mahdi (aj) 

On 25/01/2021 at 4:23 PM, El Cid said:

Even Iran doesn't have a Shi'a government. You hide your political ambitions and actions in the disguise of Shi'a Islam and this is the entire point of this topic. If you want to call yourself a Shi'a government, then you can't betray the words of the Ahyle-Bayt(عليه السلام) just because it suits the timing. If you call yourself a Shi'a government, then you're going to have to be at a higher standard than the rest of the world combined because you're claiming to represent the Highest of God's Creation when in reality you're just misusing their Holy Names for your own ends.

you are mistaking current party of government of Iran with the regime & procedure of Shia government of Iran , you must know that like other countries Iran shia government founded by Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) & continued by Imam Khamenei to prepare Iran & It's people for reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) but in other hand we need a formal govermental system for handeling life of people & country that It's policy is changing based on that which party has dominance but at end of day whole of it for following policy of preparing country & people for reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj).

On 25/01/2021 at 3:23 PM, Caroling said:

With all due respect, brother, this is total nonsense. 

Not everyone agrees on politics. The OP is right: Iran is not the country that represents Shia Islam in the slightest or has the right to claim immunity, and this is an insult to suggest that anyone who is critical of the country is just “repeating propaganda”. This has nothing to do with propaganda.

Let’s look at the facts. IRI has made some bold statements throughout the years that are outlandish. They’ve failed to provide good lives to the people of their country, oppress anyone who speaks out against the government, and have taken advantage of people while inflation has skyrocketed. People can’t afford anything anymore. And when people try to protest, they start killing thousands of people and scare them into compliance.

as I said Iran policy is about preparing country & people for reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj)not just forming a government like America or Israel anyway you didn't get the point the current problem of Iran is because of failing of current dominant party between authorities & your statement about divorce judge is a baseless batalant lie from people lie you that they are fed up by propaganda against Iran. I hope so some moderators like @Mahdavist edits your batalant lie about divorce judge if you don't provide a reliable evidence free from propagands against Iran,for your batalant lies against Iran & It's people 

Edited by Mahdavist
  • Advanced Member
On 1/25/2021 at 12:38 PM, Diaz said:

Can u share with us these hadiths?

Iran as the Country of the Imam of the Time (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)

A hadith about the city of Qum, which elucidates the role of the Iranians before and after the advent of the Promised Mahdi (‘a), was quoted. A closer examination, however, of the statements of the Infallibles (‘a) will show that they (‘a) have paid particular attention to Iran and its people, and on various occasions, they have made mention of their role in supporting religion and preparing the ground for the advent of al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف).

At this point, it will suffice to cite some hadiths, extolling the Iranians and those paving the ground for the advent.

Commendation for the Iranians

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas said: The Persians were mentioned in the presence of the Prophet (S). He (S) said: “The people of Persia—the Iranians—are a group from us, the Ahl al-Bayt.”16

When the Mawali or the A‘ajam17 were mentioned in the presence of the Prophet (S), the Holy Messenger (S) said: “I swear to God that I have more trust in them than you.”18
‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas said: “At the time when they would hoist the black banners toward you, you have to give honor to the Persians because your government is with them.”19

One day Ash‘ath said to ‘Ali (‘a) in protest: “O Commander of the Faithful! Why have these A‘ajam who have come around you overtaken us?” He (‘a) got angry and said in reply: “Who will excuse me in facing you useless corpulent people each of whom is like a donkey wallowing in his bed, and on account of fame and pride, is turning away from the community? Are you commanding me to cast them away? I will never cast them away to become one of the ignorant.20 By God Who split the seed and created the creatures! They will stand up to fight against you in order to return you to the fold of religion just as you drew the sword in bringing Islam to them.”21

Those Who are Paving the Ground for the Advent of Imam al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)

The main part of the hadiths regarding the events prior to the advent and the companions of Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘a) is related to Iran and the Iranians, whom have been referred to in various terms such as Persians, ‘ajam/a‘ajam, the people of Khurasan, the people of Qum, the people of Taleqan, the people of Rey, etc.

By studying the collection of these hadiths, we will arrive at the conclusion that prior to the advent of the Imam of the Time (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف), a religious system and defender of the Infallible Imams (‘a) will be established in Iran, which would be acceptable to the Imam of the Time (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف), and that the people of Iran will have a key role in his (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) uprising, which we will deal with in the section on the uprising. It would suffice here to mention some hadiths:

The Messenger of Allah (S) said: “A people from the east will stage an uprising and pave the ground for the uprising of Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘a).”22

He (S) also said: “The black banners will come from (the people of) the east whose hearts are like pieces of iron (in firmness). Then, anyone who becomes informed of their movement will go to them and pay allegiance to them even to the extent of traveling over ice if it is necessary.”23

Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: “It is as if I can see a community (qawm) that will stage an uprising in the east and demand rights but rights will not be given to them. They will seek again but again it will not be granted to them. In such a state of affairs, swords will be unsheathed and put on the shoulder.

At that time, the enemy will accept their demands, but they will not accept it. They will stage an uprising and will not give the right to anyone except to its owner of the affair (rightful owner).

Their killed ones are martyrs. If I knew them, I would have prepared myself for the owner of this affair.”24

Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: “The companions of Hadrat Qa’im (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) are three-hundred and thirteen, and they are from the progeny of ‘ajam (non-Arabs).”25

Although ‘ajam is said to be the non-Arabs, the Iranians are certainly included and keeping the other hadiths in view, there will be the presence of a large number of Iranians among the special forces of Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف).

The Messenger of Allah (S) said: “Soon after you, there will be a community (qawm) at whose feet the world will be gathered—they will traverse the world—and the doors of the world will be opened for them, the men and women of Persia will serve them. The earth will be rolled under their steps in such a manner that anyone of them could cover the distance from east to west within an hour. They will sell neither themselves to the world nor its inhabitants. The world is also not their delight and portion.”26

The Commander of the Faithful (‘a) said: “Blessed is Taleqan! It is because God has treasures there which are neither gold nor silver. Instead, they are men of faith who have really recognized God and they will be the companions of the Mahdi (Guided One) of Muhammad’s Progeny (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) at the end of time.”27

The Messenger of Allah (S) also said regarding Khurasan: “There are treasures in Khurasan but they are not gold and silver. Instead, they are men whom God and His Messenger love.”28

https://www.al-islam.org/an-overview-of-mahdi-s-government-najimuddin-tabasi/rays-hope#iran-country-imam-time-‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف

• Advanced Member
On 1/25/2021 at 6:53 PM, El Cid said:

Iranian political interests and ambitions have nothing to do with Shi'a Islam. Iranian generals and officials are not Heroes and Martyrs of Shi'a Islam, they are the heroes and martyrs of Iran just like Pakistan's fallen soldiers are not the heroes and martyrs of Sunni-ism or Shi'aism yet of the state itself. If you're a Shi'a, you do not owe Iran anything. The only allegiance you have to give is to the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Imam(عليه السلام) of your time. These IRI people do not represent either but their own political gains and ambitions and they fight/die only for these political goals because that's what every country is at the end of the day. Some use Shi'a Islam like Iran does for dirty politics

Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: “It is as if I can see a community (qawm) that will stage an uprising in the east and demand rights but rights will not be given to them. They will seek again but again it will not be granted to them. In such a state of affairs, swords will be unsheathed and put on the shoulder.

At that time, the enemy will accept their demands, but they will not accept it. They will stage an uprising and will not give the right to anyone except to its owner of the affair (rightful owner).

Their killed ones are martyrs. If I knew them, I would have prepared myself for the owner of this affair.”24

Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: “The companions of Hadrat Qa’im (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) are three-hundred and thirteen, and they are from the progeny of ‘ajam (non-Arabs).”25

Although ‘ajam is said to be the non-Arabs, the Iranians are certainly included and keeping the other hadiths in view, there will be the presence of a large number of Iranians among the special forces of Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف).

https://www.al-islam.org/an-overview-of-mahdi-s-government-najimuddin-tabasi/rays-hope#iran-country-imam-time-‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف

• Advanced Member
On 23/01/2021 at 6:33 PM, El Cid said:

So, I'd like to specifically address this part of your answer which is again the narrative that Iran wants to push onto people so they support the regime no matter what agreements or disagreements you could have with them in the future. Now why is supporting the Palestinians so important for Iran? In fact why is supporting any oppressed minority so important for countries? The answer is simple. It's politically advantageous to support oppressed minorities in this world, especially of your enemies. In politics, you exploit every weakness of your political rival no matter who or what he is and in today's world, it's important to win the hearts of people through a diplomatic manner than openly stage war on every front with your rival. So how do you do this? You smear the reputation of your political rival as much as possible. People hate oppression and oppressors in general, especially on the political front. I'm talking about the ordinary masses and this is what most politicians claim to be as well. People who hate oppression and fight to eliminate it. 

Are you making sense here? How is supporting an oppressed politically advantegeous? Isn't it a better option to rather support the oppressor and fill your pocket? 

WOW. People have no sense of respect for anyone. They will protrate towards the white House if US starts supporting the oppressed like Iran but they cannot acknowledge a plain reality.

After reading what I wrote, please don't cry that "members on S.C are smearing me because I criticise Iran."

This is not coming from logic. If you have the mouth to speak against the defender of oppression, please go ahead brother. Go to palestine and just live for one day between them. Go and stand in Iraq on the frontlines where ISIS is fighting. Or go to South Lebanon and help those poors. Please proceed.

On 23/01/2021 at 6:33 PM, El Cid said:

Your post perfectly captures the essence of what Iran wants you to believe and because you believe this, you are another political tool for them. How so? Because the next time let's say Iran gets attacked and people which think the same way you do; you will all go protest in support of Iran whether you're in an Eastern country or a western country. You're politically useful to them. Just like the people who march for Israel believing the exact narrative that they do are politically useful for them.

Yes we will help Iran. We protested against US on the martyrdom of Qasim Suleimani. You might be watching us and laughing and saying that we are 'politically useful'.

Yes, we will help our brothers in Iran, like we help our brothers in Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon. That doesn't makes us 'politically useful'. If that's the case then it is really better than being 'good for nothing'. 

Attack on Iran will definitely be an attack on us. If Qom is destroyed (Naudhubillah), will you build a religious center like that in your city. Will you not defend the shrine of Bibi Fatima Masuma?

How about the ones who lost there lives in saving the shrine of Bibi Zainab (عليه السلام)? Was that also to build 'Iranian Influence'? Was that also 'being politically useful'? 

Sick mentality.

• Advanced Member
On 23/01/2021 at 9:54 PM, THREE1THREE said:

That’s one good pure merit which they will also use as an coverup alongside their political “merits”, no denies Iran has done some good pure merits but they do not over weigh the for-political-reasons “merits” 

Politics and religion are intertwinned.

You sound like the Khwarijites in the time of Imam Ali (عليه السلام). Not being offensive. You can ask me how. And I will reply.

• Advanced Member

Can't comment about Jews and Israel and I don't care as they are the enemy.

I'm not 12er so I gave no reason to support Iran. But I do because they seem to be the only ones to openly oppose the ummah main enemy. Israel Britain and America Saudi

Of course they are not perfect. 

I still don't understand any 12er excessively critiszing them. 

I disagree with nationalism but if a country is doing a decent job of running an islamic state just chill.

Edited by Ali bin Hussein
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Ali bin Hussein said:

I'm not 12er so I gave no reason to support Iran. But I do because they seem to be the only ones to openly oppose the ummah main enemy. Israel Britain and America Saudi

Of course they are not perfect. 

I still don't understand any 12er excessively critiszing them. 

I agree generally with you. The resistance of Iran in a world where nearly everyone else is willing to sell out to money and power is admirable. Their effort to implement a system based on islam is also respectable.

My criticism is of the following cases:

-prematurely attributing prophecies eg army of the mahdi, government of the mahdi etc to any religious or political body. 

-pledging allegiance to any modern day government, or for that matter any man made institution

-using post ghayba criteria as differentiators among the Shia (usooli vs akhbari, WF vs non WF, etc)

-exporting politics from one society to another. The muslimeen should identify themselves on the basis of religion, rather than political affiliations and views. 

Essentially these are issues among the laymen (sometimes pushed by junior level clergymen) rather than fundamental issues at the higher levels. 

I have a high level of respect for Sayyid al Khomeini and his contemporaries, but not so much for people who seem to have become obsessed with the personalities rather than the message they were trying to promote. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Explain please, don’t know how I sound like the khawarij.... 

Because they were the Khwarij who made the slogan of La Hukm Illa Lillah. And called both the political sides, namely Imam Ali (عليه السلام) and Muawiya as deviated from religion.

They called out both of them.

For Imam Ali's (عليه السلام) goodness, they called it politics for gains. They used to pray at nights and fast in days but were completely apolitical and used to raise there swords against both the sides in politics. Both were evil for them. This is a perception. Many people today consider politics entirely as evil and step back even from supporting the right ones.

Edited by Zainuu
  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

My criticism is of the following cases:

-prematurely attributing prophecies eg army of the mahdi, government of the mahdi etc to any religious or political body. 

-pledging allegiance to any modern day government, or for that matter any man made institution

-using post ghayba criteria as differentiators among the Shia (usooli vs akhbari, WF vs non WF, etc)

-exporting politics from one society to another. The muslimeen should identify themselves on the basis of religion, rather than political affiliations and views

For your first point - I don't know where you hear it but I haven't seen this thing. As of Qom, there are narrations about Qom that it is a city of Al Qaim (عليه السلام). I don't even understand what is even wrong in such attributes. They call themselves Army of Imam al Mehdi, not Mehdi. All these slogans and chants are done in order to keep the morale high. Have you heard the speeches of Sayyid Nasrallah (رضي الله عنه). It is a good source to boost up confidence. :)

For the second - Again, don't know what do you mean by modern day government.

For the third - It is done by every group. Every group if you see it closely. Some get the bad name, some don't. In urdu we say : 'Bad Achha, Badnaam bura'. (Being bad is fine but being infamous is actually bad). Also, Akhbaris abuse ulema openly from mimber. About shirazis you know. And regarding WF, no name calling was ever introduced them. There are only difference of opinions.

For the fourth - yes that's true. But as Imam Al Khomeini said - Politics and religion are not separate from each other. And politics in itself is not bad. It is the people who have made it bad. By the way, by that logic even religion is 'Bad' because taqwa, akhlaq, purity and sincerity is almost lost from.the muslims and even many scholars. They do commit haram openly and don't even care. Religion is also becoming an industry day by day. So, the more we will step back and play a 'saint', evil forces who have just entered the political positions in our land will also enter our mosques and hussainiyas.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

There is BIG difference between a prophet and an Imam who can get everything right in establishing an government and a persian ayatollah..... 

I agree there is a big difference between an infallible and a fallible person.  However, I also feel that Quran is a guide; and Quran advises us that in the Prophet of Allah is the *BEST EXAMPLE* - see Quran, Surah al-Ahzab (The Tribes) (33), Verse 21:

لَّقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّـهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِّمَن كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّـهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الْآخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّـهَ كَثِيرًا
You have an excellent example in the Messenger of God; for anyone who seeks God and the Last Day, and remembers God frequently.

Now, last I checked, Allah isn't machavellian; and he doesn't tell you that something or someone is a great example for you - and the word example by definition means one to emulate or follow - and then declare that you are prohibitted from following said example because "you might make a mistake".

Mistakes are something that fallibles do; however, when a person mitigates their prepencity for making mistakes by taking care, doing research, understanding, taking wise council, and then trusting in Allah; then that is something that takes us towards the perfection that Allah wants us to aspire to and move towards.

To suggest that its not possible because mistakes will be made, is well, frankly that is just ignorant.

Based on your ignorant and broken logic, that would mean that well - since a doctor might make a mistake in diagnosing or curing an ailment, we might as well not bother going to a doctor or studying medicine and as a result we will be precluded from making any mistakes.

What utter rubbish!!

So, while yes, there is a difference between the Prophets and Aimmah (who are infallible) and the senior Maraje, Mujtahedeen and the Wali al-Faqih (who are not infallible as the Aimmah and Prophets are infallible), that doesn't mean that we should just stare in mindless longing at the infallibles and not even make the slightest attempt to follow their pathway.

So, actually; having an Islamic Government; even one run by fallible leaders is better than to just sit around and let those who are not just fallible but are enemies of humanity (such as those behind the Zionist entity and the Western ogliarchs) govern and rule over you.

The meaning of "establishing the prayer" which is a key component of Islam is twofold; and not just to sit and have a room/place where you pray; rather it is to create the environment where prayer is possible.  Prayer has many conditions; amongst them is justice and freedom to pray; this requires a just government.

Finally, when the Prophets or Aimmah sent people as their representatives to other places - for example the way Imam Ali sent Muhammad ibn Abu Bakr (the son of Aba Bakr who was raised by Imam Ali, but still the son of the First Caliph of the Muslims, Aba Bakr) to Egypt, Muhammad ibn Abu Bakr was NOT an infallible, but was following the instructions of an infallible.

The same way the Wali al-Faqih might not be infallible in and of himself; he is however, following the instructions of the infallible (and when we follow the Wali al-Faqih, we too are following the instructions of the infallible, since Imam Mahdi had categorically said that we should defer to the Righteous Fuqahah - with righteous being the operative word, and also the plethora of qualities, such as their level of learning, awareness, their freedom to operate, their believe and connection to Allah, their level of justice, their stance against those who are unjust and work against the people and usurp their rights and so on.

So yeah; but your racism and hatred is so clear I doubt you will even have the comprehension and presence of mind to read what I have written - "persian Ayatullah" - what utter baulderdash - Imam Khamenei and Imam Khumayni are both from Banu Hashim, they are more Arab than most Arabs (if you want to get into the whole "Arabness" nonsense), but before being Arab, like the Prophet, like the Aimmah, they were Muslims and servants of Allah.

So yeah; before you come back - try learning about Islam from other than your Zionist masters (using the username 313 means nothing, when your actions and words betray your reality).

Sorry but I have a very low tolerance of stupidity; and your point above (if it can even be called a point) is close to the hieght of stupidity.

Like I've said before -
such absolute stupidity - and whats worse is that the same fools who used to previously speak against Islamic Iran and spew their weak arguments are here spewing the same excrement.

Deaf, dumb and blind and its unlikely they will ever return.

#Sigh

Edited by mokhtar.thaqafi
  • Moderators
35 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

For your first point - I don't know where you hear it but I haven't seen this thing. As of Qom, there are narrations about Qom that it is a city of Al Qaim (عليه السلام). I don't even understand what is even wrong in such attributes. They call themselves Army of Imam al Mehdi, not Mehdi. All these slogans and chants are done in order to keep the morale high. Have you heard the speeches of Sayyid Nasrallah (رضي الله عنه). It is a good source to boost up confidence

If you study our narrations, to even call oneself a 'shia' or a 'mu'min' is a transgression, because the qualities and attributes associated with these terms are beyond most of those who claim them. 

Attributing labels and qualities to oneself is no light matter, it is taken very seriously in our teachings.

When the Qa'im appears his true followers and supporters will be identified. Until then, anyone who is trying to assign these qualities to anyone else is speaking without any authority or divine knowledge.

The Quran and the hadith are the best inspiration left behind for us. 'Boosts of confidence' should not be required for one who has held on to the thaqalayn.

40 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

For the second - Again, don't know what do you mean by modern day government.

Governments of our time. In general, as Shi'a our allegiance can only be to the Imam of our time. 

41 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

For the third - It is done by every group.

Yes and it's wrong. 

42 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

For the fourth - yes that's true.

If we both say it's true then we are in agreement. 

• Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

Governments of our time. In general, as Shi'a our allegiance can only be to the Imam of our time. 

No. That is wrongly attributing to specifically the people we are talking about. No one at all amongst Shias except the modernist and secualarist pay allegience to governements. That's wrong.

28 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

you study our narrations, to even call oneself a 'shia' or a 'mu'min' is a transgression, because the qualities and attributes associated with these terms are beyond most of those who claim them. 

Attributing labels and qualities to oneself is no light matter, it is taken very seriously in our teachings.

When the Qa'im appears his true followers and supporters will be identified. Until then, anyone who is trying to assign these qualities to anyone else is speaking without any authority or divine knowledge.

The Quran and the hadith are the best inspiration left behind for us. 'Boosts of confidence' should not be required for one who has held on to the thaqalayn.

In a sense of Show-off or being proud, Yes it is. Otherwise, no it's not. For example, pledging allegience to Imam Al Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) by saying that 'we are your shia, your followers, we pay our allegience to none but you.' Is it a transgression? Similarly, saying "We are the Shia of Imam Ali (عليه السلام), and we will stand by the side of oppressed every moment, everytime is also not at all oppression." Sometimes this is even done in practical tableegh. Which means, propagating Islam through practical methods. Help people and convey to them that by doing so you are following Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام). This is not at all transgression.

I agree with you if it is about pride and arrogance.

Quran and Hadith are the best boosters and I know that. But boosting morale of oppressed people is not at all a bad thing. Those who loose there family, there everything on the path of Haq, when they are reminded that they are the Shia of Imam Ali (عليه السلام), this helps them to heal. Sure that most of us (god forbid) have not seen such a day. 

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

as I said Iran policy is about preparing country & people for reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj)not just forming a government like America or Israel anyway you didn't get the point the current problem of Iran is because of failing of current dominant party between authorities & your statement about divorce judge is a baseless batalant lie from people lie you that they are fed up by propaganda against Iran. I hope so some moderators like @Mahdavist edits your batalant lie about divorce judge if you don't provide a reliable evidence free from propagands against Iran,for your batalant lies against Iran & It's people 

This isn’t a lie. There are documentaries such as “Mutah Marriage in Iran” look it up on YouTube. It follows Sheikhs and people talking about their experiences with permanent and Mutah marriage and their experiences with divorce.  

Again, politics and religion don’t mix because they require different qualifications. Religion is a specific field that requires someone to study for long periods of time, religious studies, not politics. Similarly, a politician goes to school for law and other related fields to pass laws. Or how there are doctors to treat medical conditions. You wouldn’t tell someone who has cancer to go to a scholar. 

Edited by Mahdavist
Accusations removed
  • Development Team
On 1/23/2021 at 3:34 PM, Caroling said:

They just want to believe that the IRI is the best country ever. Let them continue to delude themselves. God will deal with them in due course

Sounds eerily like American Exceptionalism or Manifest Destiny. 

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche