Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iranian-Israeli Mixture.

Rate this topic

• Moderators
On 1/27/2021 at 1:02 PM, Caroling said:

@Mahdavist

We are all here to debate and talk about important issues. Why’d you delete my post just because someone didn’t agree with it and refuses to look at the facts? 

I didn't delete your post. I removed a paragraph which contained an unproven accusation based on hearsay.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not all Shias hold the view you describe of Iran. I would suggest that quite a lot of Shias don't see Iran as such. Either way, tribalism is something that exists in all societies, communities and gro

Salam, Moalfas. Thank you for participating.   So, I'd like to specifically address this part of your answer which is again the narrative that Iran wants to push onto people so they support

Once again, you've missed the entire point. No one is telling you not to be political. No one is telling you not to engage in politics. Don't do dirty politics in the name of Shi'a Islam. In the name

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

An unknown person making a claim on camera does not equal proof. 

There are documentaries about the earth being flat as well

You don’t get it do you? If you watch the documentary, you’d know that even some of the Sheikhs on camera confirm that some of their fellow sheikhs abuse their power. They also suggest ways to prevent and minimize the assaults.

Way to victim blame people, by saying that they are falsely accusing the men. No one wonder nothing gets better in that country.

Edited by Caroling
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Caroling said:

You don’t get it do you? If you watch the documentary, you’d know that even some of the Sheikhs on camera confirm that some of their fellow sheikhs abuse their power. They also suggest ways to prevent and minimize the assaults.

Way to victim blame people, by saying that they are falsely accusing the men. No one wonder nothing gets better in that country.

Just saying, but do you know how easy it is to find corrupt turbans?  They're a dime a dozen, just because someone professes to be a "Shaykh" and appears on a documentary and allegations are made and "he's caught on tape saying something" - this is not proof. Any court or judiciary would throw out such garbage.

So, yeah, sorry, you've not provided proof, you've just provided junk.

Just saying after all - btw - do you believe everything you see in "documentaries"?  Because if you do; then you have far greater problems my dear.

See the source image

26 minutes ago, mokhtar.thaqafi said:

So, yeah, sorry, you've not provided proof, you've just provided junk.

Every other normal country on how assault victims are treated:

”We will investigate. You say that so-and-so raped and assaulted you? Even if it’s a prominent judge, or respected person? We will look into it and build a case file. Your experience matters, and we hear you. We won’t let this slide.”

Iran: “You got assaulted? How dare you spread lies against the people in power! Go home, you liar. Our beloved people would NEVER do anything wrong. Any scholar who points out hypocrisy is corrupt!”

Also Iran: wonders why they aren’t accepted in today’s society.

Edited by Caroling
  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Caroling said:

the documentary talks about a woman’s experience trying to get divorced and was assaulted. This is clearly stated in the documentary and it’s not an accusation. 

Documentary? Who is the source of that documentary? Who created it?

Speaking about documentaries: Have you seen that documentary of a 'gay scholar' on BBC? Who ran away from Qom to Turkey? Used to go to clubs etc and called himself a muslim scholar. There are books written on lies about Iran. Do you know about that Netflix documentary about 'White Helmets'? It recieved an oscar. It was very very famous. Another documentary named 'Sama' on the same topic but different context. It was also nominated for oscars.

Do you know both these documentaries are nothing but a propaganda for Al-Qaeda? When mainstream can go so low that they paint Al Qaeda as freedom fighter then you got a problem. 

Just making a point about documentaries.

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Caroling said:

Every other normal country on how assault victims are treated:

”We will investigate. You say that so-and-so raped and assaulted you? Even if it’s a prominent judge, or respected person? We will look into it and build a case file. Your experience matters, and we hear you. We won’t let this slide.”

Iran: “You got assaulted? How dare you spread lies against the people in power! Go home, you liar. Our beloved people would NEVER do anything wrong. Any scholar who points out hypocrisy is corrupt!”

Look up Tara Reade.  After she came out with her assault, the #MeToo movement died.  It was only convenient to certain men, but not when it came to Joe Biden.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9174635/Biden-accuser-Tara-Reade-56-claims-President-sexually-assaulted-1993.html

Former Senate staffer Tara Reade, 56, who came forward during the 2020 campaign with a sexual assault allegation against Joe Biden, has said it was 'exceptionally hard' to watch her former boss taking the oath of office on Wednesday. 

Reade who now identifies as a 'progressive independent' after previously describing herself as a lifelong Democrat, says she feels conflicted about Biden's presidency.  

'Yesterday was exceptionally hard on many levels, because the media, certain media outlets made it so clear that I was to be smeared, ignored, and erased. And they were pretty successful in doing so,' Reade told Fox News on Thursday. 

@Laayla

Sister, I’m talking about general trends. The general trend in the US is to report sexual assault. People in the workplace are trained and mandated to report sexual assault. Sure, cases take time to build, but sexual assault reports are, on a whole compared to many other countries, taken more seriously. As an example, my husband recently reported a man in the workplace making derogatory and sexist comments about a female coworker. This guy only commented once when she was there, and a second time around just the men. This man is a veteran and thought he could talk about a woman in any disgusting way he wanted, but because of that, he’s on the verge of being fired. 

The general trend in Iran, like in many ME countries, is to turn away the men and women who report sexual assault. To the extent that even if a woman claims she’s been raped by her husband, they’ll say that marital rape doesn’t exist. 

Edited by Caroling
  • Veteran Member
9 minutes ago, Caroling said:

@Laayla

Sister, I’m talking about general trends. The general trend in the US is to report sexual assault. People in the workplace are trained and mandated to report sexual assault. Sure, cases take time to build, but sexual assault reports are, on a whole compared to many other countries, taken more seriously. 

Looks like it is a failed system.  The victims are not satisfied.  Good luck in finding justice in the United States.

Military sexual assault victims say the system is broken

When asked if they believed the problem of sexual assault and victim support was more widespread than just one branch, both Kight and Georgiades agreed.

"It's a problem that's deep in the culture of the military," Georgiades said.

In a letter Kight wrote to Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, who currently serves as major in the U.S. Army National Guard, she said she hoped to bring attention to not only her case, but what she called a failed system.

"If the systems I am suppose (sic) to use to report properly have failed, then who can I trust or turn to?" Kight wrote. "I did not ask for my assault and I did not expect fighting for my rights and for others would continue to be so difficult. I have waited long enough and the system has failed."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/military-sexual-assault-victims-system-broken/story?id=72499053

• Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, Caroling said:

What about the criminals in the Middle East who are roaming around free, and not jailed, not being punished for their crimes?

Sister no one said Middle East is a peaceful country, you said in America they are giving rights to people but that’s not completely true. If a woman accused a man of raping her with no evidence or proof, he will be jailed and maybe executed as well but if a woman accused a powerful man of raping her with proof, nothing happened. Oh and if we found out that the woman was lying about being a victim, nothing happens to her unlike in Canada, Germany etc. 

Don’t forget in USA there are many people who are jailed for no reason with no proof and evidence. Check the link below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States

Edited by Diaz
  • Advanced Member

You know what? Let’s just agree to disagree. I love America. You hate America. 

Have a good day.

Salam , Nobody  said that we hate America  as a country but our problem with America  is because  of It's government  & policy  toward muslim countries  specially  Iran which enmity of American  government  with Iran have started since overthrowing Shah by  Iran revolution  which after that at first American  government  tried to hijack Iran revolution  eventually  tried to Balkanazation   of Iran to multiple  pieces even by supporting  communist parties like Komala & MEK terrorists then Saddam  & Baath party of Iraq which  It has been  contiued by American  government  under heavy influence  of Zionist/Israel lobbies  like AIPAK untill  now  anyway  I don't  deny shortcoming & corruption   of  authorities  & current  government  of Iran not the leadership  & fundementals  of Iran revolutionary  regime  anyway at end of the day totally Iran & axis of resistance  are   in good side & American government & Zionit  Israel & their allies are clearly  in evil side.

:respect::sign_war:

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I don't  deny shortcoming & corruption   of  authorities  & current  government  of Iran

And that has actually nothing to do with the idea of WF.

This is an internal problem of IRI and people of Iran should think about it not everyone.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Caroling said:

You know what? Let’s just agree to disagree. I love America. You hate America. 

Yes. Right.

So see it yourself now. You love America so much that you are unable to take criticism on it and you step back because it's uncomfortable for you. 

So, how bad would one feel whose family was saved somewhere in Iraq from ISIS by the 'Iranian militias' (like they call them).

Please see this one documentary sister if you want to see why and how Iran and Axis of Resistance are good:

This documentary is about a church in Aleppo which was saved by Hezbollah. Watch this. Will you be able to say the same words to the people of this church?

https://program.almanar.com.lb/episode/42374

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, mokhtar.thaqafi said:

To suggest that its not possible because mistakes will be made, is well, frankly that is just ignorant.

The “mistakes” that they do is absolutely ridiculous that not even laymen like you or me would do. 

So, actually; having an Islamic Government; even one run by fallible leaders is better than to just sit around and let those who are not just fallible but are enemies of humanity (such as those behind the Zionist entity and the Western ogliarchs) govern and rule over you.

I’d prefer a moral government than an Islamic state. If Iran can do the most ridiculous mistakes and laws that have no Islamic basis then clearly that’s not good For the image of Islam since the whole world ignorantly sees Iran as a “representative“  of Shia Islam. No doubt out of all governments iran’s government is the most decent no one should really deny this but silly small mistakes simply cannot be tolerated and in order for an Islamic state to happen everything has to be leant and less strict meaning rulings similar to fatwa’s of ayatollah kamal al-haydari, fadlullah, saneei and all the leant ayatollahs thus the image of Islam is not damaged by mistakes or misunderstandings and also don’t contradict its principles in every aspect. 

but was following the instructions of an infallible.

Here’s the difference here, Muhammad ibn abu baker is certain on what he is instructed since imam Ali (عليه السلام) is instructing him directly where as for ayatollahs they use method Instructed by the Ahlulbayt to determine what COULD BE the instructions of the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام)  And second of all, it is almost impossible to do a mistake while being instructed by imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) and further more imam Ali (عليه السلام) knew weather Muhammad ibn abu baker was capable of ruling and also representing Islam or not. 

So yeah; but your racism and hatred is so clear I doubt you will even have the comprehension and presence of mind to read what I have written - "persian Ayatullah

No Racist remarks were intended you misunderstood my comment, I was simply pointing out that ayatollah Khomeini and the rest are simply a nobody in reality when it comes to governing because the truth is we won’t have a portion of imam mahdi’s government duplicated which is a big deal since its full of justice while ayatollahs simply reach their own humble conclusion on what could be the law are possibly prone to silky mistakes which surprise many. 

your Zionist masters

I don’t learn anything from Zionists.... you need to accept the fact that no Current Islamic state weather Sunni or Shia government is perfect where at the very least mistakes are genuine and are minimal. Iran ideally should be like Oman it bring a good picture to itself and also Islam would be saved from silly mistakes and also would have a good image due to the attitude of the citizens. 

Sorry but I have a very low tolerance of stupidity;

And so do I but mr @Mahdavist seems to be getting in the way every time when I point It out directly.  

I don’t deny Iran being almost greater than all countries in many aspects but she has her flaws and her flaws are not easy to overlook. An example is Palestine..... not point of speaking out for these lads that’s Christ’s mission to show the truth clearly and bring original owners (I.e the Palestinians) back as the Torah prophecies and furthermore the WHOLE NATION beside the Shia their have some form of hatred towards Shia Islam. The most problematic is their proxy wars using Iraq as a battlefield. No doubt they genuinely also want to protect the shrines but that’s mixed with ingenious stuff. 

• Advanced Member
19 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Many people today consider politics entirely as evil and step back even from supporting the right ones.

I would support Iran for my own reasons which are political and non political but I would not simply be a simp for Iran & would point out its flaws. Iran deserves credit when it’s due 

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

I would support Iran for my own reasons which are political and non political but I would not simply be a simp for Iran & would point out its flaws. Iran deserves credit when it’s due 

So, we agree. 

Thanks

• Veteran Member
On 1/28/2021 at 2:16 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam , Nobody  said that we hate America  as a country but our problem with America  is because  of It's government  & policy  toward muslim countries  specially  Iran which enmity of American  government  with Iran have started since overthrowing Shah by  Iran revolution  which after that at first American  government  tried to hijack Iran revolution  eventually  tried to Balkanazation   of Iran to multiple  pieces even by supporting  communist parties like Komala & MEK terrorists then Saddam  & Baath party of Iraq which  It has been  contiued by American  government  under heavy influence  of Zionist/Israel lobbies  like AIPAK untill  now  anyway  I don't  deny shortcoming & corruption   of  authorities  & current  government  of Iran not the leadership  & fundementals  of Iran revolutionary  regime  anyway at end of the day totally Iran & axis of resistance  are   in good side & American government & Zionit  Israel & their allies are clearly  in evil side.

:respect::sign_war:

Wa Alikum Assalam wa rahmah 

I recognize there are pros and cons in every country. When it comes to the US --the richest and only superpower in the world--the cons outweigh the pros.  

I'm not here to coax anyone to blindly have unwavering support towards Iran.  What country doesn't have it's faults and corruption?

I just hate hypocrisy. Those soulless politicians in DC have the audacity to say they are beacons of justice and human rights.  It's all rubbish.

Trump said it best, "Who built the cages, Joe?"

We saw who Trump pardoned during his final days as president 

Trump Pardoned Four Blackwater Contractors Who Killed Iraqi Civilians

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/salvadorhernandez/trump-blackwater-pardon-iraqi

Nicholas Slatten

Slatten, a contractor for Blackwater, which was founded by Trump supporter Erik Prince, had been sentenced to life in prison on a charge of first degree murder for the 2007 massacre of Iraqi civilians that left 14 dead and 17 wounded, including children.

Paul Slough

Another of the so-called Blackwater Four, Slough was sentenced to 15 years in prison for his role in the unprovoked Iraqi massacre.

Evan Liberty

Liberty received a prison sentence of 14 years after taking part in the slaughter of Iraqi civilians, none of whom were armed, in Baghdad’s Nisour Square.

Dustin Heard

Donald Ball, second from left, and Dustin Heard, right

Blackwater Worldwide security guards Donald Ball, second from left, and Dustin Heard, right, leave federal court, Jan. 6, 2009. (Jonathan Ernst/Reuters)

Another former military veteran who went to work for Blackwater, Heard, like Slough and Liberty, was convicted of voluntary manslaughter and using a machine gun to carry out a violent crime. He was sentenced to 12 years and seven months in prison. The White House statement on the pardons for the four Blackwater guards notes they “have a long history of service to the Nation” in the military before their employment as contractors. The White House statement asserts that “prosecutors recently disclosed — more than 10 years after the incident — that the lead Iraqi investigator, who prosecutors relied heavily on to verify that there were no insurgent victims and to collect evidence, may have had ties to insurgent groups himself.” The charges against the four were initially dismissed on a technicality, which then-Vice President Joe Biden pledged to reverse, leading some conservative commentators and Republican officials to refer to them as the “Biden Four.”

Jonathan Pollard, an Isreali spy

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jonathan-pollard-released-free-landed-israel-spy-with-wife/

Those who want to live a life of delusion, it's on them.  If anyone has any sort of integrity or decency, they wouldn't support a corrupted country unconditionally.  

It's the end times.  Up is down, left is right, men are women, vice-versa, truth is falsehood, and falsehood is truth.  

God hasten the appearance of the Imam of the Time, and keep us steadfast, on this blessed night of layltul jouma and by the right of Umm al Baneen. :(

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN ALLAH 

44 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Those who want to live a life of delusion, it's on them.  If anyone has any sort of integrity or decency, they wouldn't support a corrupted country unconditionally

You’ve never lived in America. You don’t know what it’s like. So how can you say it’s corrupt? 

Compare a middle class family in the US to a middle class family in a third world country. The difference is night and day. 

America isn’t corrupt. The Middle East is corrupt and cursed. People there are rude, lie and cheat constantly, and you can buy your way through anything. But then again, people in the Middle East are miserable because of the general low quality of life. When a country doesn’t provide a good quality of life to its people, they become bitter and angry. And leaders who fail to take care of its people are oppressive. 

Edited by Caroling
  • Advanced Member

As someone who has a healthy disagreement with the concept of WF portrayed by it's supporters, I don't think that Iran should be targeted the way it is in this thread.

I respect Agha Khamenei, and I respect the will and fortitude of the people of Iran considering all their sanctions and opposition. I also respect that it is the front line Islamic country against Israel, when a lot of other countries of the so-called Ummah have sold out.

Also, speaking of Iran's living conditions, from what I've read they are doing splendidly, better than Pakistan at least; something remarkable given all the sanctions they have.

• Veteran Member
19 hours ago, Caroling said:

America isn’t corrupt. The Middle East is corrupt and cursed. People there are rude, lie and cheat constantly, and you can buy your way through anything. But then again, people in the Middle East are miserable because of the general low quality of life. When a country doesn’t provide a good quality of life to its people, they become bitter and angry. And leaders who fail to take care of its people are oppressive. 

Bold emphasis is mine.

You almost got it right.

This thread has constantly shown that middle eastern countries are Muslim by name only, and middle eastern leaders don’t do anything for its people. All they do is sit and complain about “Western society”. while the west focuses on providing a good environment, a better life for all of its people, so-called Islamic countries in the Middle East don’t do anything for its people and likes them to stay jaded, live in a squalor, with subpar living conditions and with basic necessities of life non-existent. And all of you know it, but you like living in a dump, and rationalize it with “it’s a Muslim country”—so this is what an Islamic country gives to its people. A low quality of living. And your leaders brain wash people into thinking that they are so amazing for not even doing the bare minimum of providing good housing and safer roads. 

Edited by Caroling
  • Advanced Member

This thread has constantly shown that middle eastern countries are Muslim by name only, and middle eastern leaders don’t do anything for its people. All they do is sit and complain about “Western society”. while the west focuses on providing a good environment, a better life for all of its people, so-called Islamic countries in the Middle East don’t do anything for its people and likes them to stay jaded, live in a squalor, with subpar living conditions and with basic necessities of life non-existent. And all of you know it, but you like living in a dump, and rationalize it with “it’s a Muslim country”—so this is what an Islamic country gives to its people. A low quality of living. And your leaders brain wash people into thinking that they are so amazing for not even doing the bare minimum of providing good housing and safer roads. 

Why you're so angry