Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

British Shiaism II | The Lady Of Heaven | BACKFIRE

Rate this topic

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bismehe Ta3ala  Assalam Alikum  Our Imams told us to stay away from shubuhat. A $15 million movie budget is not intended for entertainment purposes, but to sow discord not just between

What nonsense! Five minutes into the video he was linking the release of trailer with recent Hazara killings. 

One thing that I want to add to this topic is. Well, honestly I don't even know if it would get approved or not but eh might as well. If it does, then awesome. If not, then I'm just wasting time.

Guest Psychological Warfare

American Shia, European Shia, British Shia, Pakistani Shia, Indian Shia, Iraninan Shia, Iraqi Shia, Lebanon Shia.....

When will you guys will learn to recognize the Divide and Conquer Tactic(s)? 

Unity- Kindly Have Unity in the Country- Get All the political Parties Together and have the Leadership talk among them selves instead of having internal proxy wars and have it projected at a global level. . This is real lack of leadership and lack of understanding of Unity. 

• Advanced Member

I don't understand the politics of WF nor do I have any opinions about it.

This video might of be interest to some of us.

Maybe it's true maybe it's not. Maybe it's somewhere in between. Maybe it was necessary. Maybe it was not.

Lastly I want to add that I have full respect to all ayatullahs.

Edited by lissenma
  • Veteran Member
12 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Which what the imams (عليه السلام) wanted and the vast majority of Shiachat doesn’t want. We need new moderators who are intellectual and rational who are not emotional nor Ignorant. Shiachat as a whole needs a big update on its laws 

Before the reappearance? Proof?

Guest Molana Laddan

Unity Unity Unity 

First of all, my God is Allah, not some make belief hugging of turban and ammama.

First let this sink in.

Second, and I strongly believe in this narrative, that vocal pro-unity ulema (Sistani, Khameni), middle ground historians (such as SAN in West, various ulema in Asian languages), and vocal haters of the Saqifa party, all of these have a role, and a place in this.

A more honorable thing would be, rather than chanting unity unity and more unity, we should chant tolerance, tolerance, and more tolerance. That’s all we want from our Sunni brothers.

I tolerate “qa’l Aisha, qa’l Omer” times 100, in every Juma Khutba, you tolerate the mention of Imam Ali, Sayeda Fatima sawaw, and Hasnain AS. 

Tolerance of listening to the other party’s pov is unity. Hiding your own history, being apologetic about it is plain shameful and would never create unity, it would always relate us to be the willful second class citizens of the Islamic ummah. 

• Advanced Member

Why do some people seem to be under the impression that we have to hide these events until the reappearance?

Who told you that? Which marja' or Ayatollah has given such a fatwa? Which authentic traditions say that? Should we stop saying Yazeed's name too, if suddenly everyone became Wahhabi/Deobandi/Ahle Hadith tomorrow? We can't say his daddy's name already, something that I had to discover the hard way when I was in 6th grade. All I did was say Muawiya without saying Hazrat/Amir and ((رضي الله عنه)).

Bibi Fatima ((عليه السلام)) said to Abu Bakr and Umar that she will curse those two after her prayers. She gave the sermon of Fadak. She refused to give them salams. Umar is responsible for the miscarriage of Mohsin ((عليه السلام)). I'll repeat that: Umar was responsible for the miscarriage of Mohsin ((عليه السلام)). If that statement made any of you flinch, maybe you need some introspection; why is there even a spec of love in your heart for Umar?

You want to follow Maula Ali's ((عليه السلام)) example? He brandished Zulfiqar, challenging them to dare to try and dig the graves in Baqi.

Another time, he struck down Khalid ibn Waleed, after Abu Bakr lost his courage, and broke salah to stop him from carrying out his assassination attempt. You refuse to believe these events, even if they are documented in our books? Not my problem.

Maula Ali ((عليه السلام)) treated Ammi Jan with respect? Why do people conveniently forget that he raised a whole army to meet Ammi Jan head on? Why do people conveniently forget that Ammi Jan was hell bent on destroying him and installing her nephew with as caliph? Do you people also forget that he had no army at the start, and few supporters? It took hard work from Imam Hasan ((عليه السلام)) and Ammar ibn Yasir ((رضي الله عنه)) to stir the people of Basra. These people refused to hear his call initially. They were reluctant to go against Her Blessed Highness Ammi Jan, something that seems to be spreading amongst shia today.

We seriously need to properly learn what Taqiyyah actually means. Taqiyyah doesn't mean going on national TV, saying that its haram to curse certain figures, misrepresenting the fatwa by Agha Khamenei, to appease a Deobandi scholar sitting next to you.

If Aitzaz Hasan, the schoolboy, was following the same misguided form of taqiyyah as some shiachatters here, he would have ran from the suicide bomber. Instead, he proved himself shia of Ali ((عليه السلام)) in it's purest form, tackled him to the ground, and sacrificed his life to save hundreds.

Edited by Sabrejet
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, 313_Waiter said:

Before the reappearance? Proof?

Who set the idea that it has to be after the reappearance of Imam Mahdi?  And you’re asking for aswell !!!??? How blind can you be ?!?! What happened to your intellect ? Don’t you understand the stories that being narrated to you ? Don’t you read the previous scriptures? 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Kaya said:

You're not forced to believe in that, just as you're not forced to go to a doctor when you're sick, or you're not forced to go to a math teacher to learn math, or you're not forced to go get a job and earn a living. 

Ayt. Behjat did not say what he said out of thin air. He made his comments from decades of studying the Qur'an and the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام). If you don't want to follow those who have knowledge, fine, no one is forcing you. 

No one can force me or anyone but this guy presents things as it is authority and not believing in it is going against Islam. 

9 hours ago, Kaya said:

I thought it was prohibited to insult the respected figures of Sunnis on this site. Should someone be informing the admins?

They were the oppressors, they oppressed Holy Ahlulbayt (عليهم اسلام) and it is our belief. Learn the difference between truth and insult. You are getting triggered like Muzaffar Hyder. Inform whoever you want I don't care. 

9 hours ago, Kaya said:
10 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

With so much effort to create divide amongst shi'as, how do we know that this guy himself is not working actively for MI6/Mossad? 

We can judge someone by who his friends and enemies are. Those who are based in London, befriending the kuffar and constantly attacking the muslims seem more befitting for the title MI6/Mossad.

Let me make this simple. 

Muzaffar Hyder - Those trying to cause disunity between Muslims are MI6 agent i.e. YH, SAN, etc. 

Going by that logic, those trying to cause disunity between shias are MI6 agent i. e. Muzaffar Hyder.