Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

British Shiaism II | The Lady Of Heaven | BACKFIRE

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I'm just shocked by watching this video by Islamic pulse....and don't know much of truth they are showing but I'm really getting confused by such kind of persons  accusing each others .... which is really sad

I don't know how it's even possible to talk about unity with other sects when the Shi'as themselves are not united:(

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Ain-Al Hayat said:

I don't know how it's even possible to talk about unity with other sects when the Shi'as themselves are not united:(

Unity does not mean any action done by that person is overlooked. The video talked about this false idea of unity.

If someone Shia came to your house with a knife and threatened your children or smaller siblings, how would you react? Would you overlook his/her actions just for the sake of unity with shias? Or would you defend yourself because they are responsible for their own actions?

This British Shiism is no less dangerous than someone threatening our lives. Matter of fact, they are threatening the lives of every Shia living in the Middle East because they are actively adding fuel to the fire of sectarianism, which is completely unacceptable and there is no Unity with such people.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Kaya said:

Unity does not mean any action done by that person is overlooked. The video talked about this false idea of unity.

I completely agree with you

I was just saying in general that people who call themselves Shia and still support disunity....in that sense

I my self was wondering.. what's wrong in watching such a movie but slowly slowly I'm getting to the point .....our enemies are so powerful and so good in manipulating our minds..that it's getting impossible to difference between the truth and wrong... that makes me always think that the end is so near... because it is getting difficult to save our Imaan

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guides us to be on the right path

Ameen

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Kaya said:

That part of the video only says a quote from Ayatollah Bahjat: "One who does not wish for the unity of muslims is not a muslim". As well as quotes from the Imams (عليه السلام) and RasoolAllah (S).

Very interesting. Is that all you heard in a minute or are you denying it. Did you really not hear him say the following? 

"Infact forget about being Shias, you have to be Muslim first.''

He then goes on to quote Aytaullah Behjat, a verse from the Quran, a Hadith and a narration from Imam Sadiq(عليه السلام) and then says

"Do Muslims feel safe from their tongues They call themselves shias, they call themselves Muslims but their actions reveal contrary"

Muzaaffar Hyder is on a slandering spree on people here are rushing to defend him. Please don't tag me or quote me or if you do most likely I won't give an answer. I am done with the WF lot. 

• Advanced Member
47 minutes ago, Kaya said:

Plus, some of those scholars have pictures taken with Shirazi smiling and cuddling. That is enough proof for anyone with a sincere heart as it shows these scholars approve of Shirazi and approve of British Shiism's false ideology. These pictures were shown in the video

There is a picture of Ayatollah Wahid Khorasani with Shirazi, doest that mean he approves of him?

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, starlight said:

Very interesting. Is that all you heard in a minute or are you denying it. Did you really not hear him say the following? 

"Infact forget about being Shias, you have to be Muslim first.''

He then goes on to quote Aytaullah Behjat, a verse from the Quran, a Hadith and a narration from Imam Sadiq(عليه السلام) and then says

"Do Muslims feel safe from their tongues They call themselves shias, they call themselves Muslims but their actions reveal contrary"

I'm confused, are you questioning that hadith being authentic?

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

Muzaaffar Hyder is on a slandering spree on people here are rushing to defend him. Please don't tag me or quote me or if you do most likely I won't give an answer. I am done with the WF lot. 

That's fine, no worries.

• Advanced Member

Is it really a problem of unity though? Or is it a problem of us not exercising our freedom of speech because our brothers and sisters in another part of the world are held hostages or in short taqiyya?

• Advanced Member

Salam. You could argue both sides. The Movie will most likely make the divide between Sunnis and Shias bigger. But, How Do I make a film About Fatima Al Zahra (عليها السلام) without showing what actually happened to her?

Its like saying I am going to make a Movie about Imam al Husayn (عليه السلام) but not show his uprising against Yazid (la) just so Yazid lovers stay quiet. 

I am neutral when it comes to my opinion on the movie.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

How Do I make a film About Fatima Al Zahra (عليها السلام) without showing what actually happened to her?

We could have the same movie without saying that those three personalities are who they are. Perhaps their names could not be mentioned. Just an idea.

2 minutes ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

Its like saying I am going to make a Movie about Imam al Husayn (عليه السلام) but not show his uprising against Yazid (la) just so Yazid lovers stay quiet. 

We already have movies and TV shows like Mukhtarname where Yazid (la), Umar ibn Saad (la), Shimr (la) and the other criminals are shown openly and without any restrictions. This is not an issue, because these personalities are not the cause for any sectarian bloodshed and this is widely known. 

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Kaya said:

We could have the same movie without saying that those three personalities are who they are. Perhaps their names could not be mentioned. Just an idea.

We already have movies and TV shows like Mukhtarname where Yazid (la), Umar ibn Saad (la), Shimr (la) and the other criminals are shown openly and without any restrictions. This is not an issue, because these personalities are not the cause for any sectarian bloodshed and this is widely known. 

I agree. But considering the fact that Most Muslims are Sunni, they will know who they are. Also, concerning if the movie will be successful in making money, no. Sunnis won't watch it, other religions probably won't be interested, and some Shia Marja's are saying its haram to watch it.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

I agree. But considering the fact that Most Muslims are Sunni, they will know who they are. Also, concerning if the movie will be successful in making money, no. Sunnis won't watch it, other religions probably won't be interested, and some Shia Marja's are saying its haram to watch it.

Yes but it doesn't matter if they know or don't know. Our duty is not to please any other sect. Our duty is simply to not talk about such sectarian and conflict-starting topics openly. We have hadiths saying that we should not talk about these secrets of the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) openly.

For those Sunnis that know who they are, it's even better because some of them might see the truth of what happened. For the other ones, it is important to foster an environment of respect, tolerance and unity.

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Kaya said:

Yes but it doesn't matter if they know or don't know. Our duty is not to please any other sect. Our duty is simply to not talk about such sectarian and conflict-starting topics openly. We have hadiths saying that we should not talk about these secrets of the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) openly.

The thing is taqiyya (which is basically it) is not allowed if the truth or religion is endangered. 

The reason why some people on the pulpit may be talking about these things might be because they feel that people are starting to move away from certain truths which is a specific case in the west which does not really affect those in the east.

So Iranian shias should not judge western shias based on their point of view and based on their context cause it's different. 

The film though is another matter. One could say it's way too much even in the western context but who knows... though it is still our narrative so should we really denounce it without a second thought? 

Personally I'm neutral on this matter...

4 hours ago, El Cid said:

Shia's for Iran: Iran is the stand against Imperialism of the West. Iran is amazing on how it's fighting the enemies of Islam and winning. Iran is the army of Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام). We must be loyal to Iran no matter what. Anyone who goes against Iran is not a Shia. 

Jews for Israel: Israel is the stand against the barbarism of evil forces such as Islam. Israel is amazing on how it's fighting the enemies of Judaism and Jews everywhere and winning. Israel is the army of Yahweh and David(عليه السلام). We must be loyal to Israel no matter what. Anyone who goes against Israel is not a Jew or a decent human being.

You really nailed it. 

I personally believe that being a Muslim is more than who you support politically. Blind nationalism is dangerous and cult-like. As you’ve pointed out, undying devotions to a certain country has less to do with Islam and more to do with illogical rhetoric. 

The truth is that Iran and Israel are not the symbols of Islam or Judaism. They are countries who are using the name of Islam and the name of Judaism to further their own agendas. When you base your politics  on religion, the real meaning of said religion and its interpretations are muddied with identity politics and cult-like rhetoric to stay in power. Rhetoric that promotes mental abuse, emotional abuse, brain-washing people to think that their country can do no wrong ever and that they are the chosen ones fighting against Satan is one of ways that cults operate. That if you are not undyingly loyal to said cult, then you’re not a true believer. 

No country is perfect, no theocracy can represent a religion perfectly. 

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

So Iranian shias should not judge western shias based on their point of view and based on their context cause it's different. 

I'm not Iranian. And many people disturbed by this movie are not Iranian, this is not a cultural issue, rather it is a religious and legislative issue.

6 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

The thing is taqiyya (which is basically it) is not allowed if the truth or religion is endangered. 

The reason why some people on the pulpit may be talking about these things might be because they feel that people are starting to move away from certain truths which is a specific case in the west which does not really affect those in the east.

I understand the logic behind this claim, and if the events that happened to Lady Fatimah (SA) were about to be lost or forgotten I would completely agree with the approach of preserving it by all means.

The knowledge of the events that happened to our mother Lady Fatimah (SA) are not being endangered or lost, they are written in great detail in our reliable books and available for anyone (Sunni or Shia) to read at their convenience. And example of such a book is 'House of Sorrows' available on al-islam: https://www.al-islam.org/house-sorrows-life-sayyidah-fatimah-al-zahra-and-her-grief-shaykh-abbas-qummi

If you look at the issue closely you will notice that most people championing for this movie have hardly ever picked up a book about Lady Zahra (SA) or made any effort to learn more about her. They are simply using her blessed name to justify and legitimize their deviated cause.

• Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

But, How Do I make a film About Fatima Al Zahra (عليها السلام) without showing what actually happened to her?

Just like Mehdi Fakhimzadeh created 'Tanha Tareen Sardar Imam Hasan (AS)' and showed the most controversial part where attack was made on Imam Hasan's (عليه السلام) funeral and clearly described that the order to stop the Janaza came from Aisha.

Just like they created Imam Ali movie and showed Amr bin Aas (who is a respected companion for all sunnis) naked in the battle ground in Siffin.

Movie on Hazrat Fatima (عليه السلام) can be created and should be created. Now, when the damage is done to such a great extent, I believe Iran should create a movie on Hazrat Fatima (عليه السلام) which doesn't look like a fitna. That would be the best response. Just like they created The Final Legacy when Americans brought up a blasphemous movie on The Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). 

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Caroling said:

I personally believe that being a Muslim is more than who you support politically

How sad the state of our Ummah that such statements have become normal. I'm saddened to think about the state of the next generation when they will remember our failures, disunity and lack of effort to secure them an Islamic and prosperous future.

Being muslim is more than who you support politically? If you read about the history of RasoolAllah (S) and the Imams (عليه السلام) you'll realise that this claim is false.

For example, it would have been impossible to be a muslim but side politically with Abu Sufyan when he was waging war against the Holy Prophet (S).

Another example, it would have been impossible to be a muslim but side politically with Muawiyah when he was waging war against Imam Ali (عليه السلام). 

Another example, it would have been impossible to be a muslim but side politically with Harun Rashid when he was imprisoning Imam Musa Al-Kadhim (عليه السلام).

I can give many more examples but there is no point in doing so. You should read books of Islamic history to comprehend that Islam is intertwined with politics, has always been so and will always be so.

• Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, Kaya said:

I'm not Iranian. And many people disturbed by this movie are not Iranian, this is not a cultural issue, rather it is a religious and legislative issue

I'm not talking about this movie specifically, I clearly said that the movie is another matter but I'm talking about the reason why some might might be openly speaking about these issues.

21 minutes ago, Kaya said:

The knowledge of the events that happened to our mother Lady Fatimah (SA) are not being endangered or lost, they are written in great detail in our reliable books and available for anyone (Sunni or Shia) to read at their convenience. And example of such a book is 'House of Sorrows' available on al-islam: https://www.al-islam.org/house-sorrows-life-sayyidah-fatimah-al-zahra-and-her-grief-shaykh-abbas-qummi

If you look at the issue closely you will notice that most people championing for this movie have hardly ever picked up a book about Lady Zahra (SA) or made any effort to learn more about her. They are simply using her blessed name to justify and legitimize their deviated cause.

Yes of course there are a lot of sources yet present. But we majorly rely on maulanas for our knowledge don't we? Not many people read, do they? And many people are starting to doubt those events and it's weakening their faith so it's the duty of maulanas to remind people.

Overall  I'm saying shias in Iran shouldn't judge western shias for openly talking about these things. 

Although the movie is a different issue and it might be too much but it seems that Iranians expect them to practice and preach the way they do when it's not possible.

Edited by Justsomeone

• Advanced Member
59 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

For anyone who does not know why its called "British Shiaism". A very concise video:

Im not able to watch this video...or maybe it's not allowed in my country

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Ain-Al Hayat said:

Im not able to watch this video...or maybe it's not allowed in my country

Click - 'Watch on Youtube' option

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

But we majorly rely on maulanas for our knowledge don't we? Not many people read, do they?

Well there you have it... the root cause of this issue and many others. 

It is not an sustainable method for us to rely only on maulanas for our knowledge. We should at least read 10 pages each day at a minimum and besides this also read the Qur'an. It doesn't have to be in Arabic, we can read its translation. If we do this many of these arguments and doubts will clear up.

Saying "people don't read" is not a valid excuse to create Fitnah. If they don't read, we must encourage and teach everyone to read their Shia Islamic books and seek knowledge. Only in this way we'll be able to progress as a community and improve our conditions.

• Advanced Member

That's what I did and then it appears a page with YouTube help center...:confused:

You definitely clicked the 'learn more' option above.:furious::hahaha:

• Advanced Member

That's what I did and then it appears a page with YouTube help center...:confused:

Do you have a youtube account? You need to have a youtube account that allows you to watch content without age restrictions

24 minutes ago, Kaya said:

How sad the state of our Ummah that such statements have become normal

Wether you like it or not, no country can claim exclusivity and gate keep Islam. Iran isn’t the face of Shia Islam—there are Pakistani Muslims, Lebanese Muslims, converts, and all sorts of people who have different messages. To spread Shia-Shia disunity is not about what a country says so, but what Islam says. 

I’m very disappointed with Islamic Pulse who attacks anyone who doesn’t agree with them. Wake up and smell the coffee. 

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Kaya said:

Do you have a youtube account? You need to have a youtube account that allows you to watch content without age restrictions

Yes I have but apparently it's not working somehow it's just not opening...

2 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

You definitely clicked the 'learn more' option above.:furious::hahaha:

Lool I did ...but after that I clicked on the other option as well

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Caroling said:

Wether you like it or not, no country can claim exclusivity and gate keep Islam. Iran isn’t the face of Shia Islam—there are Pakistani Muslims, Lebanese Muslims, converts, and all sorts of people who have different messages. To spread Shia-Shia disunity is not about what a country says so, but what Islam says. 

I’m very disappointed with Islamic Pulse who attacks anyone who doesn’t agree with them. Wake up and smell the coffee. 

when has IRI said such a thing? 

IP is not IRI. Lol, IP doesn't even represent Qom itself. They only claim. 

As of IRI, mashallah it has done a lot. And it producing a lot of good for the Shia muslims. 

I don't know but I have heard from many people about Tafsir al Mizan written by Allama Tabatabai, a great scholar who was in favor of Islamic govt. I really love the books of Shaheed Mutahhari, who wen tabout this shia sunni querrel and wrote great books on Hijab, Pluralism, Philosophy of Islam, Man and Faith, great character of Mawla Ali (عليه السلام). I am really grateful to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to have a leader like Imam al Khomeini who wrote w great book on Salaat and brought this beautiful ideology of governance Wilayat al Faqih. And grateful to have a leader like Sayyid al Khamenei whose book on Patience really touched me. 

I don't know how many lebanese are there over here, they might explain you better. But had it not for the support from Iran in this lonely bloody world, are brothers in South Lebanon would be massacred by the Zionists.

Again, no one is saying that Iran represents Shias but Iran's prominent role in Shiism is undeniable. And calling people who support Iran 'cultist' is definitely not sensible.

• Advanced Member

Very nicely put by brother @El Cid

Somewhere in the video: He is quoting Ayt. Behjat: One who does not wish unity of Muslim is not a Muslim.

Is Ayt. Behjat Ma'soom Imam. Do I need to believe in that.? NO. 

14:10 - "This time Nakshawani has got even a step further in comparing Abu Bakar and Omar as those who oppress children in the middle east".

What Comparing, they were even worse than that. 

14:20 - When Ammar Nakshawani talks about murder of Janabe Mohsin (عليه السلام) by Omar ibn Khattab and gang (which is actual history). Muzaffer Hyder says "This is absolutely an insult to them. This is absolutely abusing them."

Clearly he doesn't like it when someone narrates true events and criticizes Omar. He is defending pseudocaliphs. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) raise him with those he love.

27:02 - "Ammar Nakshawani has attacked the core Fundamental Islamic principle of unity".

Unity is core fundamental Islamic principle?? 

27:20 - "He has spread doubts regarding divine concepts of wilayatul Faqih"

Wilayatul Faqih is Divine?? 

Using Qur'anic verses and Ahadith trying to mould them to suit his agenda without caring for it's Tafseer, this guy clearly has a black and white approach. Either you are unity favouring, WF believing Khamenei loyalist or an MI6 agent. There's nothing in between. His scope of rhetoric is extremely limited and focused on most gullible amongst shias. Insult maraja and you are not a shia is the new slogan of the day. Sounds similar to tahaffuze sahaba by sunnis. 

With so much effort to create divide amongst shi'as, how do we know that this guy himself is not working actively for MI6/Mossad? 

Those who shout the loudest usually have most to hide. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Kaya said:

Well there you have it... the root cause of this issue and many others. 

It is not an sustainable method for us to rely only on maulanas for our knowledge. We should at least read 10 pages each day at a minimum and besides this also read the Qur'an. It doesn't have to be in Arabic, we can read its translation. If we do this many of these arguments and doubts will clear up.

Saying "people don't read" is not a valid excuse to create Fitnah. If they don't read, we must encourage and teach everyone to read their Shia Islamic books and seek knowledge. Only in this way we'll be able to progress as a community and improve our conditions.

Yes but that doesn't mean the maulanas shouldn't do anything. The system of majliss was implemented by our Imams to specifically tackle these sorts of issues by reaching to people so that so that history and truth can be passed down more easily. And it's quite effective in reaching people more than anything. 

If the public is becoming less ignorant about some issues it is their duty to remind them of that. And that's what they do. 

IP who doesn't fave these issues inside Iran shouldn't blindly judge them like that. That's my point. 

But yeah, you're right we really should read more...

Edited by Justsomeone

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Do I need to believe in that.? NO. 

You're not forced to believe in that, just as you're not forced to go to a doctor when you're sick, or you're not forced to go to a math teacher to learn math, or you're not forced to go get a job and earn a living. 

Ayt. Behjat did not say what he said out of thin air. He made his comments from decades of studying the Qur'an and the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام). If you don't want to follow those who have knowledge, fine, no one is forcing you. 

8 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

14:10 - "This time Nakshawani has got even a step further in comparing Abu Bakar and Omar as those who oppress children in the middle east".

What Comparing, they were even worse than that. 

I thought it was prohibited to insult the respected figures of Sunnis on this site. Should someone be informing the admins?

9 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

With so much effort to create divide amongst shi'as, how do we know that this guy himself is not working actively for MI6/Mossad? 

We can judge someone by who his friends and enemies are. Those who are based in London, befriending the kuffar and constantly attacking the muslims seem more befitting for the title MI6/Mossad.

"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are hard against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves ..." (Surah Fath: verse 29)

• Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

Yes but that doesn't mean the maulanas shouldn't do anything. The system of majliss was implemented by our Imams to specifically tackle these sorts of issues by reaching to people so that so that history and truth can be passed down more easily. And it's quite effective in reaching people more than anything. 

If the public is becoming less ignorant about some issues it is their duty to remind them of that. And that's what they do. 

IP who doesn't fave these issues inside Iran shouldn't blindly judge them like that. That's my point. 

But yeah, you're right we really should read more...

Regarding this film, though I don't mind the usual content of Syed AN I think he should have presented a more neutral view on this film... I mean it is quite amzing that a film surrounding our views is coming. We have been unknown for quite a while and finally we are being known. But everything can't be happy-go-lucky, can it? And because of all the problems he should have been more neutral but well... everyone can be wrong from time to time... though that doesn't make him any kind of agent lol.