Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Recommended Posts

  • Basic Members

Salam everybody. I have 2 requests. My first request is more personal and it is help for verifying the word counts I have read and seen. I cannot rely on testimony of people and want to see these amazing word counts for myself so that I can become a true witness to the miraculous nature of the Quran. I can sit down and count with a counter but this would take way too long and is prone to many mistakes unless I get a number close to the expected number. 
 

My second request is for help and a collection of a team of mathematicians on here who want to explore the mathematics of the Quran on a deeper level and possibly find new discoveries rather than using the Quran to confirm facts that are already known as we often do with the scientific miracles. I was wondering for a while why the Quran is so focused with prime numbers like 19 and I am starting to think it might be worth giving the unsolved Riemann Hypothesis an attempt using any light the Quran might shed on prime numbers. It is worth trying because to quote an over-used line by mathematicians, “Anyone who solves the Riemann Hypothesis will win immortality”, which I am paraphrasing. It means this problem is so huge and important that your name won’t be forgotten in history. It also has a $1 million prize but that’s not as important as people finding out we used the Quran to solve it! It might not work, but it is worth and deserving of a try at the very least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
16 hours ago, I1I said:

My second request is for help and a collection of a team of mathematicians on here who want to explore the mathematics of the Quran on a deeper level and possibly find new discoveries rather than using the Quran to confirm facts that are already known as we often do with the scientific miracles. I was wondering for a while why the Quran is so focused with prime numbers like 19 and I am starting to think it might be worth giving the unsolved Riemann Hypothesis an attempt using any light the Quran might shed on prime numbers. It is worth trying because to quote an over-used line by mathematicians, “Anyone who solves the Riemann Hypothesis will win immortality”, which I am paraphrasing. It means this problem is so huge and important that your name won’t be forgotten in history. It also has a $1 million prize but that’s not as important as people finding out we used the Quran to solve it! It might not work, but it is worth and deserving of a try at the very least.

The following link may provide you a detailed information  on numerical miracles present inside the quran:

http://heliwave.com/?i=1

wasalam

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Basic Members
9 minutes ago, Muslim2010 said:

The following link may provide you a detailed information  on numerical miracles present inside the quran:

http://heliwave.com/?i=1

wasalam

Salam bro will this website allow me to verify the word counts for myself? I am not looking for a collection of the miracles but rather a way to check for myself using software designed for word counting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
43 minutes ago, Muslim2010 said:

The following link may provide you a detailed information  on numerical miracles present inside the quran:

http://heliwave.com/?i=1

wasalam

Is that your site? Is the member still on the forum?

I am sceptical about his claims (it is the default position). What is his strongest claim that we could try to verify?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, I1I said:

Salam bro will this website allow me to verify the word counts for myself? I am not looking for a collection of the miracles but rather a way to check for myself using software designed for word counting.

If u only want to know the no of words then just copy the surah(s) and paste in any word counter website. But these things are already known why do.you want to count yourself?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, I1I said:

Salam bro will this website allow me to verify the word counts for myself? I am not looking for a collection of the miracles but rather a way to check for myself using software designed for word counting.

Wa alaykumu salaam. I hesitate to say it, but those word counts are fabrications. Normally I see someone who believes in these types things outside of SC, I say nothing. But it does look like you will try to verify them and will find out that they are not true. You can use this site to count the words: https://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=%24hr

There are good reason to believe in Islam. And there are other impressive features of the Quran. "Numerical miracles" and other similar things are not one of them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Basic Members
1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Wa alaykumu salaam. I hesitate to say it, but those word counts are fabrications. Normally I see someone who believes in these types things outside of SC, I say nothing. But it does look like you will try to verify them and will find out that they are not true. You can use this site to count the words: https://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=%24hr

There are good reason to believe in Islam. And there are other impressive features of the Quran. "Numerical miracles" and other similar things are not one of them. 

I assume that they’re true only under certain rules. For example, it will depend on what words are included and which are not since one word can be written slightly differently or have a different form like plural vs singular. I am confident that I can find many truths along with some disappointments which is because I did verify one cool claim regarding an approximation of the golden ratio in chapter 16 verse 18. This gives me enough reason and justification to say that this matter does deserve my time and pursuit. Unfortunately I could not verify much other than what I mentioned above. I once sat down with a really old friend of mine in a coffee shop however and I know him from the mosque. He said something which interested me at that time. He told me that he personally used a counter (the one you will see people use for tasbih or dhikr) and counted the number of times a certain word showed up in surah Kahf. I vaguely remember it was something about counting from the word “they slept” to the next time it said that and the word count turned out to be the same number of years they were asleep for which was 300+ if I remember correctly. I therefore do have a lot of hope in this but I need extra support from honest and like-minded individuals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 1/18/2021 at 9:07 AM, I1I said:

Salam bro will this website allow me to verify the word counts for myself? I am not looking for a collection of the miracles but rather a way to check for myself using software designed for word counting.

The link mentioned earlier leads to the software named as QuranCode 1433. The software can be down loaded from the given link below:

https://yadi.sk/d/gVbkGUjk_pqrQg

This software can be installed or run from exe file Quran code. Then the same software can be used to check the count of words written in arabic text. This provides an excellent search for word count.

I have an earlier version of it that works by running the exe file.

wasalam

Edited by Muslim2010
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 1/18/2021 at 9:44 AM, Muhammed Ali said:

Is that your site? Is the member still on the forum?

I am sceptical about his claims (it is the default position). What is his strongest claim that we could try to verify?

This is not my site but i have been using the software named as Quran code for searching the words in arabic text. The person who has the website  as far as i remember is still a member of SC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
22 hours ago, I1I said:

 

My second request is for help and a collection of a team of mathematicians on here who want to explore the mathematics of the Quran on a deeper level and possibly find new discoveries rather than using the Quran to confirm facts that are already known as we often do with the scientific miracles. I was wondering for a while why the Quran is so focused with prime numbers like 19 and I am starting to think it might be worth giving the unsolved Riemann Hypothesis an attempt using any light the Quran might shed on prime numbers. It is worth trying because to quote an over-used line by mathematicians, “Anyone who solves the Riemann Hypothesis will win immortality”, which I am paraphrasing. It means this problem is so huge and important that your name won’t be forgotten in history. It also has a $1 million prize but that’s not as important as people finding out we used the Quran to solve it! It might not work, but it is worth and deserving of a try at the very least.

The OP is basically referring to all the complex math problems which have not been solved yet by anyone. Basically these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Prize_Problems . Whoever solves them gets awarded 1 million dollars by the Clay Maths Institute. Now I'm no mathematician by any stretch, I struggle enough with just calculus and I can't even do simple division/subtraction without the use of a calculator so don't take my word for it but I fail to understand how you can use the Quran to solve any of the listed problems in the wiki article I linked above. Like can you explain in further details how this is meant to be and how this process works exactly? Like for example exactly what part of the Quran is going to help you with let's say this equation: 

{\displaystyle {\frac {\partial \mathbf {v} }{\partial t}}+(\mathbf {v} \cdot \nabla )\mathbf {v} =-{\frac {1}{\rho }}\nabla p+\nu \Delta \mathbf {v} +\mathbf {f} ({\boldsymbol {x}},t)}

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
20 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Is that your site? Is the member still on the forum?

Yes he is. His account is @heliwave and last visited the site on the 1st of January.

I heard the following video is presented by him (Mohamed Farhat) but I am not sure if it is true:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...