Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A project worth beginning

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

السلام عليكم

I have recently read Sayyid Sistani saying to teach younglings the ahadith of Ahlulbayt as teaching them at a young age will protect them from looking elsewhere or be influenced by any other ideology/sect.

I am not married yet, however, I am thinking of compiling a book with Ahadith that would be a great start to teach my kids when inshallah I am married and with kids. This book could also help those who recently had a child or on their path to making a family.

I ask that you share ahadith that you believe are appropriate and a good start for the children.

وعليكم السلام

نسالكم الدعاء

• Advanced Member

My advice just do it. You will only know if it was worth it wants it's completed.

Btw I think it's sounds like a great idea.

I procrastinated about starting my website for ages. Thinking is it worth it. In the end I just started. 

• Veteran Member
9 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Wa alaikum as salam

I think Kisa Kids have compiled something like this, although I haven't actually seen it myself so I can't provide much feedback

https://kisakids.org/

This is nice. I wish there was an arabic version

7 hours ago, Warilla said:

My advice just do it. You will only know if it was worth it wants it's completed.

Btw I think it's sounds like a great idea.

I procrastinated about starting my website for ages. Thinking is it worth it. In the end I just started. 

Yes brother I will be doing this regardless. I want help from the community in compiling ahadith.