Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Aisha disliking Imam Ali

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

I came across this Hadith in Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal (Hadith no 25914) and it’s graded Sahih according to the conditions of both Bukhari and Muslim:

Rough English translation- Aisha said: “the prophet was sick and came out with one arm on Fadhl Ibn Abbas and the other on another man.    Ubaidullah said that Ibn Abbas told them: “Do you know the other man that Aisha didn’t name? It was Ali but Aisha doesn’t like mentioning him”

6.jpg

This proves Aisha’s hatred towards Imam Ali as she can’t even stand mentioning his name

Can a Sunni please explain?

• Advanced Member

This is true. This Hadith with the Same Sanad is also In Sahih Muslim but he used the magic Scissors to cut the Hadith down.

The original is from Musanaf Abdul Razzaq (رحمة الله عليه). Here it is,

1.jpg

3.jpg2.jpg

'A'isha, the wife of the Apostle (ﷺ), said: When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) fell ill and his illness became serious, in the house of Maymoona, he asked permission from his wives to stay in my house during his illness. They gave him permission to do so. He stepped out (of 'A'isha's apartment for prayer) supported by two persons. (He was so much weak) that his feet dragged on the ground and he was being supported by 'Abbas b. 'Abd al-Muttalib and another person. 'Ubaidullah said: I informed 'Abdullah (b. 'Abbas) about that which 'A'isha had said. 'Abdullah b. 'Abbas said: Do you know the man whose name 'A'isha did not mention? Ibn 'Abbas said: It was 'Ali, But Aisha doesn't feel better mentioning him in a good way/hates mentioning him in a good way.'

• Advanced Member

As per Dua e Sanam e Qureish, we know just where she stands in our madhab.

All Maula Ali in Nahjul Balagha talks about is her original respect i.e. Mother of Believers; in the sense that no man is to marry her or keep her as a prisoner of war after the Prophet's death.

I vaguely recall a tradition where a man questioned Amir ul Momineen after the victory, why aren't we taking spoils of wars and keeping the prisoners slaves. In anger, he asked them a rhetorical question to silence them: which one of them would capture the Mother of Believers? They got the point and didn't question him again. I'll post that reference if I ever find it; read it a long time ago.

Here's an actual reference:

From Abdullah ibn Ata, from Abi Ja'far Muhammad ibn Ali (عليه السلام), he said: Ali (عليه السلام) said: "May Allah curse the People of the Camel." So a man said to Him: "Oh Commander of the Faithful, except whoever was a believer from them." So He (عليه السلام) said: "Woe unto you, there was no believer from them."

Arabic Source

So brother @smma, if you are Imami shia, that's what our stance is.

Edited by Sabrejet
  • Advanced Member

@Karim10@Sabrejet @Ansar Shiat Ali

This narration is found in Sahih Muslim and Sahih Al-Bukhari

This part of the narration ولكن عائشة لا تطيب لها نفسا بخير is narrator's own opinion, as it mentions thoughts of Hazrat Ayesha (Radhi'allahu'anha) as a second person and it is recorded in other collections of Hadith besides that of Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim.

The assumption that Ayesha (Radhi'allahu'anha) disliking the mentioning the name of Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu) is narrator's own and it only indicates a temporary disagreement between the two. This is because there are many other narrations that state that Hazrat Ayesha (Radhi'allahu'anha) views Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu) in a positive way:-

Shuraib b. Hani has reported:

I asked 'A'isha about wiping over the shoes. She said: You better go to 'Ali, for he knows more about this than I. I, therefore, came to 'Ali and he narrated from the Apostle (ﷺ) like this. (Sahih Muslim 276c) 

Disagreement between companions is a normal thing. This does not mean that companions are enemies of each other rather it is something that is natural.

The following Hadith shows that even Hadhrat Abu Bakr (Radhi'allahu'anhu) and Umar (Radhi'allahu'anhu) also had a disagreement with each other; however, obviously they were not enemies of each other. It should be noted that Shi'as are hostile towards both Abu Bakr (Radhi'allahu'anhu) and Umar (Radhi'allahu'anhu):-

Narrated Abu Ad-Darda:

There was a dispute between Abu Bakr and `Umar, and Abu Bakr made `Umar angry. So `Umar left angrily. Abu Bakr followed him, requesting him to ask forgiveness (of Allah) for him, but `Umar refused to do so and closed his door in Abu Bakr's face. So Abu Bakr went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) while we were with him. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "This friend of yours must have quarrelled (with somebody)." In the meantime `Umar repented and felt sorry for what he had done, so he came, greeted (those who were present) and sat with the Prophet (ﷺ) and related the story to him. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) became angry and Abu Bakr started saying, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! By Allah, I was more at fault (than `Umar)." Allah's Apostle said, "Are you (people) leaving for me my companion? (Abu Bakr), Are you (people) leaving for me my companion? When I said, 'O people I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah,' you said, 'You tell a lie.' while Abu Bakr said, 'You have spoken the truth ." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 4640)

Hence, it becomes pretty obvious that there might be some misunderstanding or some temporary dispute between the two; however, they were not enemies of each other as many Shi'as erroneously believe.

Edited by Yousuf
  • Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, Yousuf said:

Hence, it becomes pretty obvious that there might be some misunderstanding or some temporary dispute between the two; however, they were not enemies of each other as many Shi'as erroneously believe.

And Aisha being the reason that thousands were killed is also a 'misunderstanding' right?

Its clear that she hated Imam Ali (عليه السلام).

• Advanced Member
37 minutes ago, Yousuf said:

You obviously didn't read this as well,

1.jpg3.jpg

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

You obviously didn't read this as well,

1.jpg3.jpg

I actually used the google translator. Read my answer above. It clarified this as well.

• Advanced Member

Being in a haste im posting without references and am sorry for that. After studying narrations (sound, weak & fabricated) & positions for & against Mother Aisha then doing istikharah, Allah granted me sakeenah on the following conclusions:

1. Allah established the permanence of her chastity when He said: Allah forbids you from it and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers. (24:17)

It indicated that there would be slanders against her chastity in the future too. So Allah has exonerated her in such matters forever.

2. Surah at-Tahrim indicated that she had the weakness of lying when it came to rivalries, even if it meant lying about the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). and to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). e.g. When Asma Bint Nu’man was being led as a bride to her groom (i.e., the Prophet), Aisha told her that the Prophet was highly pleased with the woman who, when he approaches her, says to him: "May Allah save me from you." (which led to her being divorced)

Sunni references:

• al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v4, p37, on the account of Asma

• al-Isabah, by Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, v4, p233

• al-Tabaqat, by Ibn Sa’d, v2, p104, v8, p145

• Tarikh al-Ya’qubi, v2, p69

Similarly she made up narrations to support her father's claim to caliphate and to discredit Imam Ali' s claim. She did dislike Imam Ali (عليه السلام). till the battle of Jamal.

3. The kindness, respect and fair treatment she received from Imam Ali (عليه السلام). after the battle of Jamal changed her heart. In a narration, when she was asked about the most beloved woman and man to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)., she replied "Fatimah (عليه السلام)..... Ali (عليه السلام). who fasted a lot and kept his nights alive with prayers." (Hakim) She also narrated the true tafsir of ayat at-Tat'hir in favour of Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husayn.

As for a narration claiming her preventing Imam Hasan (عليه السلام). to be buried near the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). while she came riding a mule along with Umayyads, it is contradicted by another narration which reports Imam Hasan (عليه السلام). telling Imam Husayn (عليه السلام). while on his deathbed to seek permission from mother Aisha for him to be allowed to be buried in her room near the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)., and even after her permission if someone creates mischief then leave it. Imam Husayn sought her permission which she granted, but then Imam Husayn and his followers were prevented by Umayyads led by Marwan from burying Imam Hasan near the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).. Imam Husayn and his followers unsheathed their swords, but then he was reminded by someone of Imam Hasan' s will about someone creating mischief, so they left.

And as reported by Masrooq, whenever Mother Aisha came upon the ayah telling the Prophet' s wives to stay in their houses, it reminded her of leaving her house before the battle of Jamal, she used to cry a lot then so much so that her headscarf would get wet with tears.

4. Narrations report Imam Ali' s ordering to lash a man who was insulting Mother Aisha after the battle of Jamal. It indicates that even at that time there were some among us the who were not abiding by Imam Ali' s conduct regarding Mother Aisha.

5. When Ammar ibn Yasir, a standard bearer of the Truth, came to Kufah (or Basra) to invite the people to support Imam Ali before the battle of Jamal, he said: "Aisha has set out from Makkah for Basra, and she indeed is the wife of your Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). this world and the hereafter, but Allah is testing you through her that whether you will obey her or obey Him (by obeying Imam Ali).

She did commit major sins by lying and rebelling, but repented later on after the battle of Jamal (just like her lying, surah at-Tahrim also indicated her repenting in ayah 4 & 8). Allah is the most-forgiving. May Allah forgive her.

There is a lot to say, ive tried to be brief.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Yousuf said:

I am not a native Arabic speaker, so please translate that for me.

A'isha, the wife of the Apostle (ﷺ), said: When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) fell ill and his illness became serious, in the house of Maymoona, he asked permission from his wives to stay in my house during his illness. They gave him permission to do so. He stepped out (of 'A'isha's apartment for prayer) supported by two persons. (He was so much weak) that his feet dragged on the ground and he was being supported by 'Abbas b. 'Abd al-Muttalib and another person. 'Ubaidullah said: I informed 'Abdullah (b. 'Abbas) about that which 'A'isha had said. 'Abdullah b. 'Abbas said: Do you know the man whose name 'A'isha did not mention? Ibn 'Abbas said: It was 'Ali, But Aisha doesn't feel better mentioning him in a good way/hates mentioning him in a good way.'

• Advanced Member

To say that she repented after Jamal is based on selectively choosing history with a biased lens.

All the narratives of her role in Imam Hasan's ((عليه السلام)) funeral seem to suggest otherwise.

As for Maula Ali's ((عليه السلام)) respectful treatment of her after Jamal, it's just the personality of the Ahle Bayt; he treated Ibn Muljim (L.A) with manners too. Imam Zain ul Abideen ((عليه السلام)) also treated the cursed killer of Ali Akbar ((عليه السلام)) with kindness years after Karbala, giving him food and shelter when he needed it.

Let's not forget how she called the third caliph a Nathal who should be killed. In a twist of events, when Maula Ali was chosen caliph, she suddenly realised that the third caliph was unjustly murdered, and that she should raise a rebellion against Maula Ali.

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

A'isha, the wife of the Apostle (ﷺ), said: When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) fell ill and his illness became serious, in the house of Maymoona, he asked permission from his wives to stay in my house during his illness. They gave him permission to do so. He stepped out (of 'A'isha's apartment for prayer) supported by two persons. (He was so much weak) that his feet dragged on the ground and he was being supported by 'Abbas b. 'Abd al-Muttalib and another person. 'Ubaidullah said: I informed 'Abdullah (b. 'Abbas) about that which 'A'isha had said. 'Abdullah b. 'Abbas said: Do you know the man whose name 'A'isha did not mention? Ibn 'Abbas said: It was 'Ali, But Aisha doesn't feel better mentioning him in a good way/hates mentioning him in a good way.'

You wrote, "Its clear that she hated Imam Ali (عليه السلام)."

Response:- I already explained that she did not "hate" Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu). However, it seems you have already made up your mind. You are so blinded in your hatred against the Holy companions of Prophet (Sallallahu'alayhiwassalam) that you do not want to objectively analyse the narration and when someone explains that to you, you drag another topic and here is the example of you changing the topic:-

"And Aisha being the reason that thousands were killed is also a 'misunderstanding' right?"

There was a reason why Bukhari and Muslim did not include that part in their hadith collection:-

https://www.islamweb.net/fatwa/printfatwa.php?Id=231190&lang=A

And I already explained that in my response above.

Allah Knows Best!

Edited by Yousuf
  • Advanced Member
19 hours ago, Yousuf said:

You wrote, "Its clear that she hated Imam Ali (عليه السلام)."

Response:- I already explained that she did not "hate" Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu). However, it seems you have already made up your mind. You are so blinded in your hatred against the Holy companions of Prophet (Sallallahu'alayhiwassalam) that you do not want to objectively analyse the narration and when someone explains that to you, you drag another topic and here is the example of you changing the topic:-

"And Aisha being the reason that thousands were killed is also a 'misunderstanding' right?"

There was a reason why Bukhari and Muslim did not include that part in their hadith collection:-

https://www.islamweb.net/fatwa/printfatwa.php?Id=231190&lang=A

And I already explained that in my response above.

Allah Knows Best!

when you look at history its important that you realize there is consequences for their actions, the differences that exist today are defined very much by these moments, so it important to discern what was right what was wrong 

how many people have died from that womans actions

would you have followed her into battle against ali the caliph at the time ? if you were there? you guys put so much emphasis on the caliphate even to the point that you defend muawiyah and yazeed but when it comes to Ali suddenly even your own standards fall , thats just hypocritical and quiet frankly shows bias prejudice and your own stance here which isnt about what you even say ie caliphate but your taking sides that go back to the first disagreement ie abu bakr umar and the prophet at his death bed

and not to mention the result today and after that event and events, how many people died, why do u consider their deaths insignificant? why does it not matter that such division was caused and so many people died and continue to die today stil today you have division in syria iraq yement middle east in general where people are being beheaded for their beliefs and who they subscribe to 

if u dont see this as important and significant then really what is important? when life is worthless

so we have to look at the history and determine what went wrong WHO was in the wrong and proclaim it so that such differences dont cause any further bloodshed

u know what the truth is

aisha is still leading men today ali is stil leading men today and they are killing each other on this principal, that war and those wars that followed especially karbala didnt end, theyre still happening today its timeless until the truth is revealed whow as right who was wrong

and if it was revealed by say Jibraeel would sunnis even be able to humble themselves to the truth or would their ego and spite and pride let them end this misery that is still miserable war that is plaguing islam today

how many households and houses and lives has it taken? just look at syria, these people are still banding behind umar utham aisha ali hassan husein and on and on thats what it all comes down to , otherwise what is it?

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

Blinded? MashAllah! Sorry I don't like people who question the Prophethood of Rasul Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said to Ahlulbayt, I am at war with who is at war with you and I am at peace with who is at peace with you. So because Aisha fought Ali (عليه السلام), she fought the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). And the People who fought the Prophet know where they are going. Now, If you love Aisha and you don't have any objections with what she did, I ask Allah to put you where she is going. And Inshallah I go where Imam Ali (عليه السلام) is going. Ma salama.

It’s an ego and pride thing for them this is the issue they can’t accept that wrong was done cause then they have to question everything else and their dogma and beliefs fail significantly, if they question Aisha then they will have to question muawiyah and yazeed and other caliphs and if that happens they will become displaced and their whole faith falls , and people would rather see everything else fall instead of losing their position or admitting they are wrong

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, theEndIsNear said:

It’s an ego and pride thing for them this is the issue they can’t accept that wrong was done cause then they have to question everything else and their dogma and beliefs fail significantly, if they question Aisha then they will have to question muawiyah and yazeed and other caliphs and if that happens they will become displaced and their whole faith falls , and people would rather see everything else fall instead of losing their position or admitting they are wrong

Ahsent. "Husayn went out against the Imam of his time!" What about Muawiya and Aisha? What's so special? :hahaha:

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

Ahsent. "Husayn went out against the Imam of his time!" What about Muawiya and Aisha? What's so special? :hahaha:

It’s all an excuse , they’re really protecting going back to look at this sincerely because if it happens with even one it happens for all and then their whole system falls 

they can’t face the truth cause if they look at even one of these caliphs then all of them fail and their history countries schools everything years of effort goes down the drain and they would be lost confused and probably go mad with insanity, wouldn’t be able to tell the truth from falsehood anymore cause what they have taken for truth is falsehood 

Edited by theEndIsNear
  • Advanced Member
On 1/23/2021 at 2:44 AM, Ali bin Hussein said:

There is no need for anyone to explain.

Nothing wrong with studying, researching, analyzing objectively, critiquing and offering constructive criticism as long as a certain degree of Islamic decorum is kept...let the brothers investigate without fear or hindrance...Shirazis go to one extreme by publicly cursing certain key figures and mocking certain personalities...while Sunnis, Salafis and Wahhabis go to the other extreme by white washing and attempting to completely censor anyone who questions the 'official' account...let's find a satisfactory compromise.     

• Advanced Member
On 02/02/2021 at 9:09 PM, theEndIsNear said:

if they question Aisha then they will have to question muawiyah and yazeed and other caliphs and if that happens they will become displaced and their whole faith falls , and people would rather see everything else fall instead of losing their position or admitting they are wrong

Most importantly, Aisha is the narrator of great volumes of Hadith in Ahl as Sunnah. If her credibility falls being a lier, cheater and war propagator, it would be dangerous for her credibility as a reliable narrator.

On 31/01/2021 at 10:39 PM, Yousuf said:

The following Hadith shows that even Hadhrat Abu Bakr (Radhi'allahu'anhu) and Umar (Radhi'allahu'anhu) also had a disagreement with each other; however, obviously they were not enemies of each other. It should be noted that Shi'as are hostile towards both Abu Bakr (Radhi'allahu'anhu) and Umar (Radhi'allahu'anhu):-

So, you are comparing this to the battle of Camel? So, for you two friends fighting and arguing with each other = a woman (who must stay at home) waging the war on the Caliph of the time. Ohh man, you are brave!!! 

In my view, set aside the cursing and slandering and mocking stuff. But the Battle of Camel among the Muslim community should never be forgotten or put aside. This battle was a huge (if not the biggest) stroke on the muslim Ummah in terms of creating discord. I don't know what is the fate of Aisha but her status is not at all immune from facing criticism.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Eddie Mecca said:

..let's find a satisfactory compromise.     

That compromise should be Imam Ali keep silent where he did and speak out where he did. Not ahead or behinde. 

We are Shia of Ali.

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Most importantly, Aisha is the narrator of great volumes of Hadith in Ahl as Sunnah. If her credibility falls being a lier, cheater and war propagator, it would be dangerous for her credibility as a reliable narrator.

So, you are comparing this to the battle of Camel? So, for you two friends fighting and arguing with each other = a woman (who must stay at home) waging the war on the Caliph of the time. Ohh man, you are brave!!! 

In my view, set aside the cursing and slandering and mocking stuff. But the Battle of Camel among the Muslim community should never be forgotten or put aside. This battle was a huge (if not the biggest) stroke on the muslim Ummah in terms of creating discord. I don't know what is the fate of Aisha but her status is not at all immune from facing criticism.

You wrote,

"So, you are comparing this to the battle of Camel? So, for you two friends fighting and arguing with each other = a woman (who must stay at home) waging the war on the Caliph of the time. Ohh man, you are brave!!!"

I already quoted an example from the hadith that refute those who hate the companions of our beloved Prophet (Sallallahu'alayhiwassalam). If you want to start a dispute over the battle of camel, then please start a new thread about it. My job was to explain the narration of Ayesha (Radhi'allahu'anha) and I already did it satisfactorily. Unfortunately, in this thread there are so many people who hate the beloved companions of Prophet (Sallallahu'alayhiwassalam) and they are just not ready to accept my explanation because they have already made their mind. 

• Advanced Member
On 2/2/2021 at 6:11 PM, theEndIsNear said:

when you look at history its important that you realize there is consequences for their actions, the differences that exist today are defined very much by these moments, so it important to discern what was right what was wrong 

how many people have died from that womans actions

would you have followed her into battle against ali the caliph at the time ? if you were there? you guys put so much emphasis on the caliphate even to the point that you defend muawiyah and yazeed but when it comes to Ali suddenly even your own standards fall , thats just hypocritical and quiet frankly shows bias prejudice and your own stance here which isnt about what you even say ie caliphate but your taking sides that go back to the first disagreement ie abu bakr umar and the prophet at his death bed

and not to mention the result today and after that event and events, how many people died, why do u consider their deaths insignificant? why does it not matter that such division was caused and so many people died and continue to die today stil today you have division in syria iraq yement middle east in general where people are being beheaded for their beliefs and who they subscribe to 

if u dont see this as important and significant then really what is important? when life is worthless

so we have to look at the history and determine what went wrong WHO was in the wrong and proclaim it so that such differences dont cause any further bloodshed

u know what the truth is

aisha is still leading men today ali is stil leading men today and they are killing each other on this principal, that war and those wars that followed especially karbala didnt end, theyre still happening today its timeless until the truth is revealed whow as right who was wrong

and if it was revealed by say Jibraeel would sunnis even be able to humble themselves to the truth or would their ego and spite and pride let them end this misery that is still miserable war that is plaguing islam today

how many households and houses and lives has it taken? just look at syria, these people are still banding behind umar utham aisha ali hassan husein and on and on thats what it all comes down to , otherwise what is it?

You wrote,

"you guys put so much emphasis on the caliphate even to the point that you defend muawiyah and yazeed but when it comes to Ali suddenly even your own standards fall"

Here is my Response:-

I think you should watch your mouth. Let me make one thing VERY CLEAR here. I belong to the Ahlal-Sunnah and I love my beloved master Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu) and I can even sacrifice my life and every thing for my beloved master Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu). We love Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu) more than you do. We love the Ahlul-Bayt more than you do. So stop spewing your hatred here.

You have been so blinded in hatred against the noble companions of Prophet (Sallallahu'alayhiwassalam) that you are not even addressing the response I quoted. Here you are playing with words and dragging the topic to the battle. If you want to discuss that, then please open a new thread. I already explained that Ayesha (Radhi'allahu'anha) never "hated" Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu) and the narration in question is taken out of context. You are merely trying to divert the topic and dragging the topic to "battle" when it is not even the subject of the thread!

Edited by Yousuf
  • Advanced Member
On 2/2/2021 at 7:30 PM, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

Blinded? MashAllah! Sorry I don't like people who question the Prophethood of Rasul Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said to Ahlulbayt, I am at war with who is at war with you and I am at peace with who is at peace with you. So because Aisha fought Ali (عليه السلام), she fought the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). And the People who fought the Prophet know where they are going. Now, If you love Aisha and you don't have any objections with what she did, I ask Allah to put you where she is going. And Inshallah I go where Imam Ali (عليه السلام) is going. Ma salama.

You wrote,

"Blinded? MashAllah! Sorry I don't like people who question the Prophethood of Rasul Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)."

Response:-

And what is the source of this claim? 

You wrote,

"Now, If you love Aisha and you don't have any objections with what she did, I ask Allah to put you where she is going."

Response:- So, this is the only emotional response from your side after I explained that narration?

• Advanced Member
41 minutes ago, Yousuf said:

they are just not ready to accept my explanation because they have already made their mind

No brother, some of us here actually questioned the sect we were born in, read all narratives with an open mind, and reached our current beliefs after long and careful reflection.

We don't hate companions; we do tabarra from those who displayed enmity for the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and his Progeny after he passed away. Past prophets of Allah had those among their companions go astray, so it shouldn't be a surprise if history repeated itself.

• Advanced Member
53 minutes ago, Yousuf said:

already quoted an example from the hadith that refute those who hate the companions of our beloved Prophet (Sallallahu'alayhiwassalam). If you want to start a dispute over the battle of camel, then please start a new thread about it. My job was to explain the narration of Ayesha (Radhi'allahu'anha) and I already did it satisfactorily. Unfortunately, in this thread there are so many people who hate the beloved companions of Prophet (Sallallahu'alayhiwassalam) and they are just not ready to accept my explanation because they have already made their mind. 

We don't hate the companions. The Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) has divided companions into three categories. We have complete right to raise criticism over the actions of some of them. 

If you have to judge me or anyone based on some valid arguments which you cannot answer, it's okay.

And yes, janabe Aisha was jealous of Imam Ali (عليه السلام), that was her trait and she went ahead with this many times. One, just one example is the Battle of Camel. 

We all thank Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) that history was never so much hidden and mixed up to hide the character and role of certain people. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Yousuf said:

You wrote,

"you guys put so much emphasis on the caliphate even to the point that you defend muawiyah and yazeed but when it comes to Ali suddenly even your own standards fall"

Here is my Response:-

I think you should watch your mouth. Let me make one thing VERY CLEAR here. I belong to the Ahlal-Sunnah and I love my beloved master Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu) and I can even sacrifice my life and every thing for my beloved master Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu). We love Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu) more than you do. We love the Ahlul-Bayt more than you do. So stop spewing your hatred here.

You have been so blinded in hatred against the noble companions of Prophet (Sallallahu'alayhiwassalam) that you are not even addressing the response I quoted. Here you are playing with words and dragging the topic to the battle. If you want to discuss that, then please open a new thread. I already explained that Ayesha (Radhi'allahu'anha) never "hated" Imam Ali (Radhi'allahu'anhu) and the narration in question is taken out of context. You are merely trying to divert the topic and dragging the topic to "battle" when it is not even the subject of the thread!

I don’t hate anyone it’s not good for anyone to hate anyone 

my question was simple would u have joined her army ?

• Advanced Member

One should have both love and hate. We see Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) cursing certain people and groups. Is cursing love? No. That shows it's equally important to hate, to hate enemies of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Holy Ahlulbayt (عليهم اسلام). 

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 57:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُّهِينًا

Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Apostle, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace.

(English - Shakir)

Edited by Sirius_Bright
  • Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Yousuf said:

You wrote,

"Blinded? MashAllah! Sorry I don't like people who question the Prophethood of Rasul Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)."

Response:-

And what is the source of this claim? 

You wrote,

"Now, If you love Aisha and you don't have any objections with what she did, I ask Allah to put you where she is going."

Response:- So, this is the only emotional response from your side after I explained that narration?

Lol here is a video of one of your scholars admitting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4PklM7IPQ

2. You didn't explain the hadith what so ever. The hadith was cut down and played with by Bukhari, Muslim, And Ahmed Ibn Hanbel. Now, bring me an explanation from a scholar explaining why they played with the Hadith. 

Ma salama.

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

One should have both love and hate. We see Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) cursing certain people and groups. Is cursing love? No. That shows it's equally important to hate, to hate enemies of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Holy Ahlulbayt (عليهم اسلام). 

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 57:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُّهِينًا

Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Apostle, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace.

(English - Shakir)

God isn’t driven by emotion , that would be like u being affected by actions of ants , or do u hate a lion cause it kills a hyena or giraffe, ur not effected by actions of animals 

neither is God by us no matter how bad the action is 

Edited by theEndIsNear
  • Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

Lol here is a video of one of your scholars admitting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4PklM7IPQ

2. You didn't explain the hadith what so ever. The hadith was cut down and played with by Bukhari, Muslim, And Ahmed Ibn Hanbel. Now, bring me an explanation from a scholar explaining why they played with the Hadith. 

Ma salama.

They have that Jewish chosen mentality towards these ‘companions’ where they don’t question morality , as if morality only applies to the people who came after prophets time way way after 

if they rose up against the Saudi empire today the way Aisha rose up against Ali the Saudi empire would behead them all and nobody would say anything, even if it was behind one of the Saudi empires princes or kings wives 

but when they look at Ali and Aisha situation they take on double standards, they’re very confused , have double standards , must suck to be them , because it ties back to umar and uthman and that’s the one they are afraid to touch cause their whole dogma is based around the actions of these two and if they question them their whole faith fails and they are lost , so they hold onto it desperately even if it means they have to sacrifice the prophets family and all ethics and Quran 

Edited by theEndIsNear
  • Advanced Member
On 1/23/2021 at 2:44 AM, Ali bin Hussein said:

There is no need for anyone to explain. Best to show reservation. As such topics and questions serve no one.

Let's follow the path of Ahlulbayt in words and actions.

21 hours ago, Ali bin Hussein said:

That compromise should be Imam Ali keep silent where he did and speak out where he did. Not ahead or behinde. 

The thing that attracted me to Shi'ism is our ability to whistle blow on ourselves...Sunni brethren can effortlessly tell the truth about Julius Caesar, Augustus Caesar, Emperor Constantine etc....all the pagan Greco-Roman and Christian tyrants are fair game for criticism but if a Muslim ruler or government (e.g. Umayyads, Abbasids, Ottomans etc.) commits an atrocity we have to close our mouths and be all 'hush-hush' about it or be accused of treachery and betrayal...this is being hypocritical...we must be consistent...this reminds of the Zionists...the Jews are always on the right side of history every single time...that is, every time *EXCEPT* when it comes to the subject of Israel...liberal Jews can expose historical crimes committed by whites against blacks, whites against Native Americans, Nazis against Jews etc. etc. (and rightly so)...but when it comes to ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, illegal land confiscation of southern Lebanon etc. they're like, "whoa, whoa, whoa there buddy...Israel is a sacred cow beyond reproach you anti-Semite!!"...nothing or no one should be a sacred cow beyond rebuke or reproof (besides Messengers and prophets)...According to Sunni brethren even Ahlul Bayt aren't off limits...so if we can tolerate Yazid slaughtering Husayn and Mu'awiyah killing Alids and cursing Imam Ali (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) for 50 years as a matter of formal state policy from the mimbar and say "Radi-Allahu anhu" after mentioning their names and make 10,000,000 excuses for them...then similarly, we should be able to stomach a few sincere brothers objectively analyzing history and reaching some logical (yet uncomfortable) conclusions based on controversial actions and sayings of a few revered personalities...remember Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said, "make 70 excuses for your brother"...again, nobody was name-calling or using offensive language of any sort...scroll up and reread all the posts.

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Most importantly, Aisha is the narrator of great volumes of Hadith in Ahl as Sunnah.

Yes exactly, according to Hamza Yusuf, Aisha transmits approximately 1/3 of the religion of Islam for Sunnis...watch this video...it's 10 minutes long...it's about Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) marrying Aisha and marriageable age and age of consent in US states...I have mixed feelings about this clip...I agree with what he says about marriageable age and Islamic law, Jewish law etc...but then he flips reality on its head in order to justify Aisha's transgressions...he mentions Aisha conveying 1/3 of the religion at 4:40