Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A question for the sunnis about day of ashura at kerbala martyrdom of imam hussein

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member

Now the narrative from sunnis is that “the Shia killed Hussein”

let’s go with this hypothetical scenario and I would like to ask you guys some questions about this if you can answer them 

hypothetical let’s assume that the Shia of Hussein for some reason wrote letters to Hussein to come to kufa then suddenly turned on Hussein and committed the atrocities of day of ashura or whatever day u believe this happened 

and let’s assume that yazeed was some righteous ruler companion as u say of the prophet that came later ,and wouldn’t or didn’t kill Hussein and his family and friends and supporters and didn’t want his head presented to him and wasn’t some evil ruler but ruled with justice and Islam

let’s assume furthermore that people from around or from kufa banded together unknown to yazeed and shimr and umar saad and came in large army large group and pursued Hussein to kill him 

now isn’t it the duty of the caliph to protect his people? To rule for or against his people , to prevent citizens killing each other to at least be aware when people from Mecca and specifically the prophets family who were revered were arriving to Kufa

wasnt it his duty to protect citizens and guests lives? In his jurisdiction to prevent wars or at least interject in differences between people

or at least if some murder or atrocity occurs against any citizen or between citizens or against or between guests and citizens to interject in it, to seek the wrong party to judge between them before or after a crime was intended to commit or was committed 

where in your literature or history do we have any such information that yazeed based on this hypothesis interjected or stopped fighting between citizens, or went after the murderers of ahlul bayt , or sent out military or some kind of group to stop fighting or seek the find the killers of Hussein , where do we have a statement from his about such an external internal incident happening and him looking for the killers or seeking to find what happened etc 

or judging or arresting murderers that participated or making a statement about such an event

surely he would have been aware that groups of people from or around kufa were preparing an army buying weapons horses etc to have a war or some kind of confrontation 

he was surely aware of imam Hussein coming to kufa he would’ve prepared an emissary to welcome the ahlul bayt wouldn’t he?

where do we have such writings from ur history about such events occurs someone being reprimanded or him talking about something happening which didn’t involve him and he was going to react or reprimand the murders 

or was he so unaware of what was happening in his kingdom or who was coming or going and anybody can just kill anyone including family of prophet and nobody would hear or know or be able to prevent it or go after citizens who committed murder under his jurisdictions 

or (just throwing this possibility out there) he was the killer himself and tried to bury this in history with a pathetic excuse 

your comments and answers please , defend ur caliph 

 

Edited by theEndIsNear
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Eduardo
6 minutes ago, Muslim2010 said:

The killers of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) are sons of the companions from tabiyeen, and no one else.

 

Well who was zurarah the son of? So basically in your altered mind tabieen = “kufans”.

so the Tabieen for you are kufans.....thanks for pointing such out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

Don’t think anyone defends Yazid here...

Though I get what you mean, the “Shias killed Imam Husain (عليه السلام)” slogans are spread all over the internet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 1/15/2021 at 4:26 AM, Guest Eduardo said:

Well who was zurarah the son of? So basically in your altered mind tabieen = “kufans”.

so the Tabieen for you are kufans.....thanks for pointing such out.

The caliph ordered killing of Imam Hussain was Yazeed son of Muawiya ibne Sufyan who was a companion

The commander of army of Yazeed who implemented Yazeed orders was Umar ibne Saad son of Saad bin Abi Waqas who was a companion......

.........etc.

How do you reject they were not sons of companions or Tabayeen?

Edited by Muslim2010
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 1/14/2021 at 4:29 PM, theEndIsNear said:

Now the narrative from sunnis is that “the Shia killed Hussein”

let’s go with this hypothetical scenario and I would like to ask you guys some questions about this if you can answer them 

hypothetical let’s assume that the Shia of Hussein for some reason wrote letters to Hussein to come to kufa then suddenly turned on Hussein and committed the atrocities of day of ashura or whatever day u believe this happened 

and let’s assume that yazeed was some righteous ruler companion as u say of the prophet that came later ,and wouldn’t or didn’t kill Hussein and his family and friends and supporters and didn’t want his head presented to him and wasn’t some evil ruler but ruled with justice and Islam

let’s assume furthermore that people from around or from kufa banded together unknown to yazeed and shimr and umar saad and came in large army large group and pursued Hussein to kill him 

now isn’t it the duty of the caliph to protect his people? To rule for or against his people , to prevent citizens killing each other to at least be aware when people from Mecca and specifically the prophets family who were revered were arriving to Kufa

wasnt it his duty to protect citizens and guests lives? In his jurisdiction to prevent wars or at least interject in differences between people

or at least if some murder or atrocity occurs against any citizen or between citizens or against or between guests and citizens to interject in it, to seek the wrong party to judge between them before or after a crime was intended to commit or was committed 

where in your literature or history do we have any such information that yazeed based on this hypothesis interjected or stopped fighting between citizens, or went after the murderers of ahlul bayt , or sent out military or some kind of group to stop fighting or seek the find the killers of Hussein , where do we have a statement from his about such an external internal incident happening and him looking for the killers or seeking to find what happened etc 

or judging or arresting murderers that participated or making a statement about such an event

surely he would have been aware that groups of people from or around kufa were preparing an army buying weapons horses etc to have a war or some kind of confrontation 

he was surely aware of imam Hussein coming to kufa he would’ve prepared an emissary to welcome the ahlul bayt wouldn’t he?

where do we have such writings from ur history about such events occurs someone being reprimanded or him talking about something happening which didn’t involve him and he was going to react or reprimand the murders 

or was he so unaware of what was happening in his kingdom or who was coming or going and anybody can just kill anyone including family of prophet and nobody would hear or know or be able to prevent it or go after citizens who committed murder under his jurisdictions 

or (just throwing this possibility out there) he was the killer himself and tried to bury this in history with a pathetic excuse 

your comments and answers please , defend ur caliph 

 

In order to understand this, we need to understand what Shia means. Shia Means followers. SO, how can the Killers of Husayn (عليه السلام) be the Shia of his Father (عليه السلام)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 1/15/2021 at 5:50 PM, Muslim2010 said:

The killers of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) are sons of the companions from tabiyeen, and no one else.

 

Actually this question is not for Shias but rather for those who consider Yazid to be good or atleast unaware about the matter. Those who have brought this narrative that 'Shias killed Imam Hussein (AS)'

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...