Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Misconceptions about shias

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Why adnan rasheed ran away from Mufti Abu Layth on this topic?

Your own muftis are accepting Bukhari was passed down by Majhool person whos tawtheeq was done by none of his ham-asrs ( scholars of his time ). Should i paste a video of adnan rasheed running away here?

Here:

Why has no one debated him?

Plus he's your own Mufti

1 hour ago, Nightclaw said:

Yes, I cannot believe a liar. Shi'a are known to do reconciliation taqiyyah, which is only to soften the hearts of the opposition while blatantly lying. I'm not going going to trust someone like that. That is one of the traits of a pathological liar.

You're born Sunni, correct? You've read our books initially, cover to cover, while understanding it? You've read Minhaj as-Sunnah from cover to cover? Fathul Bari? I'm inclined to believe you're lying, for some reason. A lot of Shi'a I've come across that claim to be Sunni are generally lying about it and never can back it up. They can never prove they were Sunni, whereas people like Hussein Shimrani can prove it. That's why Shi'i are afraid to debate him. He knows our books and your books. He will decimate a Shi'a in a debate without leeway. 

Believe it or not, idc. Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows, i do not have anything to prove to anyone for myself. HE'S THE ONE, MY WITNESS OVER EVERYTHING.

• Advanced Member

First, these people (along with others) kill shia (past-present), when shia hide their beliefs, they accuse them of taqqiyah such hypocrisy.

Many sunni molvis have accepted Taqqiyah is allowed and legal including this:

And there is Molvi Ishaq from Pakistan who admitted it.

I don't wanna saying anything now.

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Mahenoor._ said:

Believe it or not, idc. Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows, i do not have anything to prove to anyone for myself. HE'S THE ONE, MY WITNESS OVER EVERYTHING.

Well, I don't believe it. A lot of acclaimed Shi'a who were "Sunni" weren't actually Sunni.