Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Dr. Umar Johnson Confronted by LGBT Feminist (13 min)

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Forum Administrators
7 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

feminism

I think this is one of those terms, like slavery, which can mean so many different things.

I like this point made in the wikipedia entry for feminism:

Quote

Numerous feminist movements and ideologies have developed over the years and represent different viewpoints and aims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

I think some of these we would have no problem with while others would be problematic. Arguably Islam is more feminist than some of the ideologies that preceded it and is perhaps more feminist than some of the transgender ideologies currently prevalent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

@Haji 2003 the feminist movement as we know it in our lifetimes is what I am referring to. 

The past 60 years have been based on a heavy emphasis that a woman must rise beyond the role of being a daughter, wife or mother and this notion has gone on to destroy the family structure as we have known for centuries.

It is the very root cause of everything that followed (increasing divorce rates, new definitions of gender, normalization of homosexuality, sexualization of the media etc) 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:
16 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

the feminist movement as we know it in our lifetimes is what I am referring to. 

 

There's first wave, second wave, third wave and fourth wave feminism. Islam is compatible with first wave (i.e. women's suffrage, right to own property, inheritance rights, right to divorce) and perhaps certain aspects of second wave (i.e. equality)

 

16 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

It is the very root cause of everything that followed (increasing divorce rates, new definitions of gender, normalization of homosexuality, sexualization of the media etc)

Exactly, this is second wave, third wave and fourth wave of radical feminism

Edited by Eddie Mecca
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

"So radical were Muhammad’s reforms that the status of women in Arabia and early Islam was higher than any other society in the world at that time. Women in 7th century Arabia had rights not extended to most women in the West till recent centuries over 1,000 years later.

Good article by the Huffington Post https://www.huffpost.com/entry/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

If someone upsets her I wonder which card she uses, racism, femenism, homophobia ? 

She just needs to become so morbidly obese that she walks with a stick and say she is Muslim and she can add islamophobia, fatism, and disability descrimination to her hand. :grin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

guys i have bad news...

they even putted the "P" on it too, soo its now LGBTP

the P stands for pedophilia :ranting:

i feel sooo disguisted.. i didnt knew this until my cousin told me, and in lots countries they try to legalize it step by step (including the country i life in) 

 

download.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
On 1/8/2021 at 11:22 PM, Eddie Mecca said:

 

I never heard of Dr. Umar Johnson before this video, but he gave a great response. I enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting. Good Example of how you confront Batil while maintaining good aklaq. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

He is wrong about two things though:
1. As far as I know in Islamic terms homosexuality is not a mental illness. Homosexual acts is a sin and the inclination to behave in that way is a trial from God.
2. The LGBT agenda is not a part of white supremacy. White supremacists is usually conservative and bigoted about any thing, Including homosexuals. The only time the speak in favor of homosexuals i when they can use them to mock Muslims and that is a relatively reason phenomenon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, Revert1963 said:

He is wrong about two things though:
1. As far as I know in Islamic terms homosexuality is not a mental illness. Homosexual acts is a sin and the inclination to behave in that way is a trial from God.
2. The LGBT agenda is not a part of white supremacy. White supremacists is usually conservative and bigoted about any thing, Including homosexuals. The only time the speak in favor of homosexuals i when they can use them to mock Muslims and that is a relatively reason phenomenon.

Homosexuality is a disease of the soul , disease of the soul is worse than mental illness cause a person isn’t responsible for mental illness and not held accountable but disease of soul a person is held responsible and plus it gets worse if a person gives in to its darkness , just look how far society has come in last 50 years since homosexuality has been made  socially acceptable , now we have paedophilia and transsexualism all at the peak of its existence 

Edited by theEndIsNear
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, F.M said:

guys i have bad news...

they even putted the "P" on it too, soo its now LGBTP

the P stands for pedophilia :ranting:

Disgusting....

So, Kevin Specy is no more a criminal. Right?

Or Harvey Weinstein (correct me if I spelled it wrong).

You know they are slowly and steadily normalizing Rape. Astaghfirullah.

EDIT:  https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-lgbtq-community-p-acronym/factcheck-thelgbtq-community-isnotadding-p-to-their-acronym-idUSKBN2352J8Maybe this is fake news.

But still the argument stands strong that they are normalizing all this viciousness on the back.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) hasten the appearance of Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)

Edited by Zainuu
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

Disgusting....

So, Kevin Specy is no more a criminal. Right?

Or Harvey Weinstein (correct me if I spelled it wrong).

You know they are slowly and steadily normalizing Rape. Astaghfirullah.

EDIT:  https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-lgbtq-community-p-acronym/factcheck-thelgbtq-community-isnotadding-p-to-their-acronym-idUSKBN2352J8Maybe this is fake news.

But still the argument stands strong that they are normalizing all this viciousness on the back.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) hasten the appearance of Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)

they say that the pedophilia part is fake..

but if we put all the facts together, it happens way too often that the elite is dealing with that.. lets not forget the Jeffrey Epstein scandal has revealed lots things..

also in my country it happens a lot and once became a huge scandal how someone of the royal family visited a orphan house and used to sexual abused and raped them..(it happens actually a lot that such acts happens especially in places like orphan houses and refugee camps, yet no one is talking about it to hide their scandal) 

plus are we ignoring the fact how lots Zionists and Catholics are practicing it.. because in bible is written how Isaac (40years)used to get married with Rebecca when she was 4!! so basically pedophillia in their sects is allowed (and they practice it behind the scenes) and obviously it makes sense that they are legalizing it!!!!

 

I think i feel i am becoming sick of this...we need our imam to return ASAP

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, theEndIsNear said:

Homosexuality is a disease of the soul , disease of the soul is worse than mental illness cause a person isn’t responsible for mental illness and not held accountable but disease of soul a person is held responsible and plus it gets worse if a person gives in to its darkness , just look how far society has come in last 50 years since homosexuality has been made  socially acceptable , now we have paedophilia and transsexualism all at the peak of its existence 

This may be your opinion, but according to the Quran homosexual acts is a sin, a crime for which there are punishment. It is not something that can be excused by claiming to have a mental Illness.  Transsexualism on the other hand is a mental illness called "Gender Dysphoria" that is treatable by gender reassignment surgery. A procedure that, according to several prominent Shia Maraji, is completely halal as long as it is prescribed by a qualified physician. You may, though, be mistaking Transsexualism for the western queer agenda, whos stated goal is to abolish gender all together, by having drag queens read immoral stories to children i kindergartens and making up new fancy pronouns etc, but these are two different things. Transsexualism is not mentioned in the Quran. Homosexuality on the other hand is mentioned several times and in the story of Lut, the biggest problem was that it was practiced openly in society and even forced on the pious.
Pedophilia isn't mentioned in the Quran either. However that is a can of worms that Muslims shouldn't even consider to open. Most people even in western societies find it disgusting. There is even a lot of resistance against it in the western LGBT community. For Muslims it is problematic to mention because the Islamophobic narrative often refers to the marriage between the prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)and Aisha bint Abu Bakr in order to make such accusations about the prophet. Even though such accusations is completely out of context the question of the age gap is hard to argue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 1/8/2021 at 11:30 PM, Mahdavist said:

Ultimately this will destroy families and society more than any virus. 

Not only this, but also 'machoism' or anything else that detracts from or neglects a person's normal responsibilities.

Which has a sameness  to spending too much time at coffee shops, bowling alleys and other activities.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
6 hours ago, F.M said:

they even putted the "P" on it too, soo its now LGBTP

Haven't seen this garbage before. This past week, l saw "LGBTQI". Not being into filth, l cannot imagine what the "i" is. Does Anyone Know?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

to get married with Rebecca when she was 4!!

This l'II have to look up to counter this -if necessary, but back in the 80s, l worked with a gurl who use to tell about her grandmother that was married off at age 4 to a boy of 12 in exchange for a cow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Revert1963 said:

This may be your opinion, but according to the Quran homosexual acts is a sin, a crime for which there are punishment. It is not something that can be excused by claiming to have a mental Illness.  Transsexualism on the other hand is a mental illness called "Gender Dysphoria" that is treatable by gender reassignment surgery. A procedure that, according to several prominent Shia Maraji, is completely halal as long as it is prescribed by a qualified physician. You may, though, be mistaking Transsexualism for the western queer agenda, whos stated goal is to abolish gender all together, by having drag queens read immoral stories to children i kindergartens and making up new fancy pronouns etc, but these are two different things. Transsexualism is not mentioned in the Quran. Homosexuality on the other hand is mentioned several times and in the story of Lut, the biggest problem was that it was practiced openly in society and even forced on the pious.
Pedophilia isn't mentioned in the Quran either. However that is a can of worms that Muslims shouldn't even consider to open. Most people even in western societies find it disgusting. There is even a lot of resistance against it in the western LGBT community. For Muslims it is problematic to mention because the Islamophobic narrative often refers to the marriage between the prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)and Aisha bint Abu Bakr in order to make such accusations about the prophet. Even though such accusations is completely out of context the question of the age gap is hard to argue.

So what did God create it? Imam Sadiq said when u do sins it effects seven generations after you, masturbation causes homosexuality 

Edited by theEndIsNear
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Revert1963 said:

2. The LGBT agenda is not a part of white supremacy. White supremacists is usually conservative and bigoted about any thing, Including homosexuals. The only time the speak in favor of homosexuals i when they can use them to mock Muslims and that is a relatively reason phenomenon.

This is not what is meant by White supremacy. It's not a short hand for the alt-right. It refers to thinking that White culture and way of life is superior to other peoples way of life.

The term you are looking for is probably "homonationalism", where homosexuality is used as an ideological tool to claim Muslims as barbaric, "uncivilized", and backwards, and to justify imperialist interventionist policy in the Muslim world. It is a recent phenomenon, but you have popular alt-right leaders who are openly homosexual. Most of those who support these leaders probably don't genuinely support homosexuality, or at least they don't care for LGBT issues. But, anyone can engage in homosexuality, it's not limited to an ideological group.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
9 hours ago, F.M said:

they say that the pedophilia part is fake..

but if we put all the facts together, it happens way too often that the elite is dealing with that.. lets not forget the Jeffrey Epstein scandal has revealed lots things..

also in my country it happens a lot and once became a huge scandal how someone of the royal family visited a orphan house and used to sexual abused and raped them..(it happens actually a lot that such acts happens especially in places like orphan houses and refugee camps, yet no one is talking about it to hide their scandal) 

plus are we ignoring the fact how lots Zionists and Catholics are practicing it.. because in bible is written how Isaac (40years)used to get married with Rebecca when she was 4!! so basically pedophillia in their sects is allowed (and they practice it behind the scenes) and obviously it makes sense that they are legalizing it!!!!

 

I think i feel i am becoming sick of this...we need our imam to return ASAP

 

If you are talking about same sex relations between adults and minors then I understand your position and share it.

Also if you are talking about non consensual acts then certainly I agree.

However, note that the marriage of a baligh male and female is obviously permitted in islam. There may be legal constraints on the age of marriage in various countries, but this doesn't make it morally wrong. We need to be careful not to replace islamic morality with modern day perceptions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
11 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l saw "LGBTQI". Not being into filth, l cannot imagine what the "i" is. Does Anyone Know?

The 'I' supposedly means "intersex."  That is what is commonly known as "Hermaphrodite" or "Androgynous." "خنثوي" in Arabic and "دوجنسی" in Persian. The Q means "queer" and I think it is mainly due to the Queer Agenda that medical conditions, that challenge the common perception of gender, but has nothing to do with sexual orientation, has been added to the ever increasing LGBT alphabet.

Edited by Revert1963
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

This is not what is meant by White supremacy. It's not a short hand for the alt-right. It refers to thinking that White culture and way of life is superior to other peoples way of life.

The term you are looking for is probably "homonationalism", where homosexuality is used as an ideological tool to claim Muslims as barbaric, "uncivilized", and backwards, and to justify imperialist interventionist policy in the Muslim world. It is a recent phenomenon, but you have popular alt-right leaders who are openly homosexual. Most of those who support these leaders probably don't genuinely support homosexuality, or at least they don't care for LGBT issues. But, anyone can engage in homosexuality, it's not limited to an ideological group.

Yea what you mean is what I would call western ethnocentrism. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with skin color. But otherwise I agree with what you say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 1/13/2021 at 7:09 AM, Mahdavist said:

However, note that the marriage of a baligh male and female is obviously permitted in islam. There may be legal constraints on the age of marriage in various countries, but this doesn't make it morally wrong. We need to be careful not to replace islamic morality with modern day perceptions. 

no i was really talking about pedophilia, for example a man of 40 getting intimate with 4 year olds (girls under the puberty) i feel like i am getting sick 

 

pedophilia-poster.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

Sex trafficking in Thailand and Cambodia is prevalent and many children are victims of white men.

Whoever is not following the Jeffrey Epstein case, should know there are many rich people in high places, politicians, actors, and businessmen who traffic girls and are involved in pedophilia inside America.  Billionaires and powerful people get away with sex crimes, and the laws are only implemented on the lower class.

God hasten the appearance of Sahab az Zaman.

 

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN ALLAH 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...