Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Would you rather...

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam everyone

Just thought to play this game called "Would you rather..." where you will get two hard options and you have to choose one of them and explain why. 

I'm really getting bored :ko: so guys participate in this thread...

Game rules:

- you need a creative mind to come up with interesting scenarios and questions 

- how will you now that your answers is acceptable? Max. 3 likes needed 

- the person who answers the following question has to come up with a new one

let's start

Would you rather lose all your memories from birth to now, or the ability to make new long term memories?

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Ain-Al Hayat said:

Would you rather lose all your memories from birth to now, or the ability to make new long term memories?

Retrograde amnesia vs anterograde amnesia?....hmmm..

I think the former would be lesser of the two evils. I won't be losing much. The most precious people in my life are still with me Alhumdollilah so I can make beautiful new memories with them plus some more with plus some others ;) 

Would you rather spend two weeks stuck in a psychiatric hospital or stuck in an airport? Lol

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, starlight said:

Would you rather spend two weeks stuck in a psychiatric hospital or stuck in an airport?

Psychiatric hospital hands down. Airports are super boring; somewhere around the 18th hour mark (connecting flight), you start becoming insane. At least in a psych hospital, there would be interesting company.

Speaking of airplanes; would you rather crash in a tundra (icy desert), or a desert? Assume that you'd survive with minor injuries.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Sabrejet said:

would you rather crash in a tundra (icy desert), or a desert?

I like winters more than summers.

Even if they kill me.

So, tundra is good for me than desert.

Would you rather migrate to a foreign nation or prefer to work in your own country? (depending on your current situation)

• Advanced Member
On 1/5/2021 at 12:47 PM, Zainuu said:

Would you rather migrate to a foreign nation or prefer to work in your own country? (depending on your current situation)

I would prefer to work in my own country because I'm happy with my current circumstances ... and with Surroundings and don't won't to leave behind my loved ones

Would you rather be able to control your dreams, or be able to watch them when you woke up?

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, Ain-Al Hayat said:

Would you rather be able to control your dreams, or be able to watch them when you woke up?

I forget most part of the dream and scratch my head trying to remember so it would be better if I'm able to watch them when I'm awake. 

Would you rather want a good looking but hot headed rude immature spouse or good natured smart but average looking? 

• Advanced Member
On 1/5/2021 at 8:16 PM, Sirius_Bright said:

Would you rather want a good looking but hot headed rude immature spouse or good natured smart but average looking? 

Lol you mean "ugly"

Of course the second option... I think your character is the real beauty what actually should matter...

"All that glitters is not gold"

Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you’re told?

• Advanced Member
On 1/10/2021 at 1:42 PM, Ain-Al Hayat said:

Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you’re told?

believe everything I'm told personnally... don't judge.... I'm afraid of what what would happen around me if I only told the truth...well that is if you meant that I had to tell the truth and could not remain silent on an issue. otherwise the other choice.

Would you rather meet your past self or your future one?

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Justsomeone said:

Would you rather meet your past self or your future one?

Salaam,

Future one. 

Past was bad tbh. I just have it with me as an experience. I want to see the future that I am building through the lessons of past and applications of present. Though, I am not interested in that too but between these two choices, I will choose the latter one.

Would you rather imagine to be in the place of forgiver or the one who seeks forgiveness?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 1/5/2021 at 1:03 PM, Ain-Al Hayat said:

The 2nd option.

Would you rather be eaten by a zombie or eat a zombie?

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

The 2nd option.

Would you rather be eaten by a zombie or eat a zombie?

If I have to save my life then yes I would have to eat the zombie..lol 

Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love, or rich and work at a job you hate?

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Ain-Al Hayat said:

Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love, or rich and work at a job you hate?

Poor at a job I love, no contest. 

Would you rather have a spouse who you like in every way except they smell bad, or have a very physically attractive spouse with a dull personality. 

Edited by notme
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 1/22/2021 at 11:27 PM, notme said:

Poor at a job I love, no contest. 

Would you rather have a spouse who you like in every way except they smell bad, or have a very physically attractive spouse with a dull personality. 

I'd go for option A- the one who smells bad!

Would you rather help an extremely needy non-Muslim or a not-so-needy but still a destitute Muslim person?

• Advanced Member

1. Would you rather lose all your memories from birth to now, or the ability to make new long term memories?

I would want the ability to make new long term memories because past memories are experiences that I learnt lessons from so know how to utilize long term memories appropriately.

2. Would you rather help an extremely needy non-Muslim or a not-so-needy but still a destitute Muslim person?

I would help the extremely needy because he is in weaker position and in need more help.

My Question (seems to be stupid):

Would you rather live in Cartoon/Anime world or Would rather live alone in a planet (where you got everything but no one contact to anyone)