Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[TRASH PIT]Interview with anti-313

Rate this topic

BlueInk

• Veteran Member
19 hours ago, BlueInk said:

What is really going on? We really have no idea but . . .

There is also:

53 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

Bedsides the usual suspects of The Tech giants 
 robotics 
Logistics 
Artificial foods 
Vaccines 
Then you have to Niche markets 
Cv free estates 
Organic vaccines 
Private travel bubbles 
Private zones 
Private select groups that can move between allocated zones

Seriously, this phobian montage you have posted must have come from someone in a closet somewhere with a tabloid TV channel, is connected to looney.nut and a security camera on their closet door.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, BlueInk said:

You mentioned closet twice,

To my age group, "hiding in the closet" referred to children running from mommy when thy were in trouble.

What you refer to started in the 90s as l remember.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, lissenma said:

@BlueInk

So what's the next step? what are you going to do and how?

My next step is planning with information that the anti 313 give. The funny thing is, they deceive with the truth. There is not a hint of lying and falsehood, yet it is entirely falsehood.

as you know of the situation currently, they are considering a mandatory jab. If this happens, I believe it will upgrade your genes, your consciousness too will be altered in subtle ways. The question is what this “upgrade” is directed at, and for whom?

I believe it is difficult to escape if not impossible at this point. I believe in acquiring leverage within the matrix and using for the benefit of myself and those who are willing to work with me.

this means “lordship”. There are two types of people: those who own the floor, and those who scrape off of it. 

i see it as total restructuring of social norms, expectations, of cultures.

you will want to take advantage of population movements if this is not capital prohibitive.

Edited by BlueInk

• Advanced Member

I guess the immediate task is to get those vaccine-hesitants have their shots.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-31/healthcare-workers-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-access

The vaccine doubts swirling among healthcare workers across the country come as a surprise to researchers, who assumed hospital staff would be among those most in tune with the scientific data backing the vaccines.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, justAnothermuslim said:

I guess the immediate task is to get those vaccine-hesitants have their shots.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-31/healthcare-workers-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-access

The vaccine doubts swirling among healthcare workers across the country come as a surprise to researchers, who assumed hospital staff would be among those most in tune with the scientific data backing the vaccines.

The reality is that we are all on “Yazids camp.

We are all preparing whether we want to or not whether is agree or not whether we want to know this or not the truth is that we are on the side of the sufyani L and we are all preparing for him

The first step is to realise this as a fact and stop living in delusion that we’re are all Shias of Ali

You cannot solve your alcoholism if you don’t come to the realisation that you have a problem

And you need help.

Let’s get real: 
We’re not even anti 313 material let only the most prestigious elite group of the 313 of Imam Mahdi, our beloved and forbearing guardian.

let us not forget the ghareeb of Karbala, let us not forget our Imam who has been alone and in stress for so very long, yet never waivers in his love for his dear family and grandmother, for even hypocrites like us.

you want to be knowledgeable? Then start by understanding the environment you’re in. There are two worlds. A secular world and the Islamic world.

the Islamic world is not the Middle East or Iran or Africa. The Islamic world is where islam really lives—and currently, it is only within the hearts of less than one tenth of all humans.

Not only we are no body but we are no bodies on the wrong side fooling ourselves that we’re not on the wrong side

All we talk about is theory making us the biggest theorist on earth

The bottom line is
Let us all confess that we are really on the side of the sufyani L and we have no real intentions to helping the imam and it’s all just lip service from hypocrites 
That’s a good start because hypocrites never confess to such things

Edited by BlueInk

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

You got me wrong.

I’m responding to “your plan” and what I think the globalists would do next.

I should have written my earlier post like this:

I guess, the (globalists') immediate task is to get all those vaccine-hesitants have their shots.

9 hours ago, BlueInk said:

The reality is that we are all on “Yazids camp.

We are all preparing whether we want to or not whether is agree or not whether we want to know this or not the truth is that we are on the side of the sufyani L and we are all preparing for him

The first step is to realise this as a fact and stop living in delusion that we’re are all Shias of Ali

You cannot solve your alcoholism if you don’t come to the realisation that you have a problem

And you need help.

Let’s get real: 
We’re not even anti 313 material let only the most prestigious elite group of the 313 of Imam Mahdi, our beloved and forbearing guardian.

let us not forget the ghareeb of Karbala, let us not forget our Imam who has been alone and in stress for so very long, yet never waivers in his love for his dear family and grandmother, for even hypocrites like us.

you want to be knowledgeable? Then start by understanding the environment you’re in. There are two worlds. A secular world and the Islamic world.

the Islamic world is not the Middle East or Iran or Africa. The Islamic world is where islam really lives—and currently, it is only within the hearts of less than one tenth of all humans.

Not only we are no body but we are no bodies on the wrong side fooling ourselves that we’re not on the wrong side

All we talk about is theory making us the biggest theorist on earth

The bottom line is
Let us all confess that we are really on the side of the sufyani L and we have no real intentions to helping the imam and it’s all just lip service from hypocrites 
That’s a good start because hypocrites never confess to such things

Don’t be too harsh on you brothers in religion or your brothers in humanity: they would have surely scattered from around you.

It’s difficult to know the truth about covid-19.

I wish Dr Kary Mullis is not dead yet so that the controversy about RT-PCR can be put to rest.

Having said that, the next best course of action is to listen to all arguments and follow the best among them.

If you like you can read an alternative view about Covid-19.

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/10/26/how-dangerous-is-covid19/

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/09/28/false-positive-tests/

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/12/30/what-is-left-to-say/

Which banner have you decided to follow?

The ‘COVID19 s the most terrible infection ever, and we must do everything in our power to stop it, whatever the cost’ banner.

Or

The ‘What on earth are we doing? This is no worse than a bad flu, and we are destroying the world economy, stripping away basic human rights and killing more people than we are saving’ banner.

Edited by justAnothermuslim

• Veteran Member

@BlueInk you need a lot of help. I don't know if rational arguments will currently work with you.

You are following that man (Sami) without any scrutiny. I hope it doesn't put you in danger. You should question everything he says. 

BTW why anti-313 and not 1000? At the battle of Badr it was 313 vs 1000. Unless you are going to invent the idea that there was a 313 inside the 1000.

• Advanced Member

@BlueInkTell us something we don't know, that can't be found in youtube videos or youtube interviews.
Surely having a friend that's involved with the elites, you must know something that the rest don't know.

Everything you have said so far i have heard many times.

• Veteran Member
39 minutes ago, justAnothermuslim said:

The ‘COVID19 s the most terrible infection ever, and we must do everything in our power to stop it, whatever the cost’ banner.

Or

The ‘What on earth are we doing? This is no worse than a bad flu, and we are destroying the world economy, stripping away basic human rights and killing more people than we are saving’ banner.

A false dichotomy. 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

You got me wrong.

I’m responding to “your plan” and what I think the globalists would do next.

I should have written my earlier post like this:

I guess, the (globalists') immediate task is to get all those vaccine-hesitants have their shots.

Don’t be too harsh on you brothers in religion or your brothers in humanity: they would have surely scattered from around you.

It’s difficult to know the truth about covid-19.

I wish Dr Kary Mullis is not dead yet so that the controversy about RT-PCR can be put to rest.

Having said that, the next best course of action is to listen to all arguments and follow the best among them.

If you like you can read an alternative view about Covid-19.

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/10/26/how-dangerous-is-covid19/

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/09/28/false-positive-tests/

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/12/30/what-is-left-to-say/

Or

Neither banner. Think bigger. 

Think great reset. Disruption. Looks as opposed to function. What’s real and what is misleading? 

the polarization that is within this enclosed, controlled narrative arena are both holding bits of the truth. 

the Germans killed the Jews, so we will take Palestinian land as compensation.

what is the vehicle for the aim in this scenario?

Guest guest
8 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

A false dichotomy. 

Obviously you don't read the article which says the truth may lies between those two extremes.

Guest guest
4 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Neither banner. Think bigger. 

Think great reset. Disruption. Looks as opposed to function. What’s real and what is misleading? 

the polarization that is within this enclosed, controlled narrative arena are both holding bits of the truth. 

the Germans killed the Jews, so we will take Palestinian land as compensation.

what is the vehicle for the aim in this scenario?

If you're truthful, spill out the beans.

On 12/27/2020 at 8:39 PM, BlueInk said:

What is the next step in the preparing the world for the Mehdi of the kuffar?

How do the 313 of iblis prepare for the Sufyani?

What can those not willing to serve do to escape the pull of their influence?

Would the forum be interested in seeing what the enemies of Imam Mahdi are planning?

We know who they are. Committee of 300 and the 13 "Royal" bloodlines of the so-called "Illuminati".

What is the next step in the preparing the world for the Mehdi of the kuffar?
Answer:
1. The Holy Prophet (S) said, “In the Last Age, severe tribulations would afflict my community from their rulers and kings such that they have not heard of more severe atrocities and the earth shall become constricted for them and become filled with injustice and oppression and the faithful believer would have no place of refuge from those oppressions.
At that time, Almighty Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) would send a man from my progeny who would fill the earth with justice and equity and all inhabitants of the earth and heavens would be satisfied and happy and the earth would spew out its treasures and the sky would shower its blessings...” ~ Iqdud Durar, Pg. 113
(If you don't wanna believe, check news, political, from different sources.)
2. The Prophet of Islam (S) said, “...A time when fools would occupy the pulpits and Zakat would be considered a loss and trusts shall be considered as war booty. Contemplation in religion of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) shall be for other than Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Men shall obey their wives and be disowned by their mothers. They shall become aloof from their father.
The last of this Ummah will curse the first and the transgressing tribes shall be leading them and the leaders of the people will be the worst people among them. People would respect them for being safe from their mischief. At that time people will take refuge in Damascus which is the best city of Sham (Syria) and they shall remain safe from the enemies.”
It was asked, “O Allah’s Messenger (S)! Would Shām be conquered?”
He replied, “Very soon (it would be conquered), after that mischief will arise. Then the mischief of the worst kind would appear. In short, there would be mischief after mischief till finally a man from my Ahlul Bayt ((عليه السلام).) would appear, whose name is Mahdi ((عليه السلام).).” ~ Kanzul Ummal, 6/44
3. From Imam Zayn al-Abidin, we read:
The occultation of the twelfth successor of the Prophet will last a long time, the people that live in that time of occultation who believe in his imamah and await his advent are better than the people of every other age. This is because God has given them so much intelligence and understanding that for them seeing or not seeing their Imam is the same. ~ Bihar ul-Anwar, vol. 52, p. 122
تمتد الغيبة بولي اللّه الثاني عشر من أوصياء رسول اللّه صلى اللّه عليه و اله و سلم
و الأئمة بعده۔۔۔ إن اهل زمان غيبته القائلين بإمامته المنتظرين لظهوره أفضل أهل
كلّ زمان لأن اللّه تعالى ذكره أعطاهم من العقول ولإفهام و المعرفة ما صارت به
الغيبة عندهم بمنزلة المشاهدة
ANDTHUS FOR THIS ANSWER, IT IS CLEAR THAT UNLESS AND UNTILL ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY DON'T WISH FOR YOU TO BELIEVE IN IMAM AL-MAHDI (a), HIS OCCULTATION, HIS SIGNS, HIS RULING AND THE WORLD BEFORE AND AFTER HIM. IF YOU'D REALLY WISH TO GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS YOU MOST PROBABLY READ YOUR OWN SCRIPTURES.
I'M NOT AWARE IF YOU'RE MUSLIM OR NON-MUSLIM (as you decide to be anonymous), so I may provide ways for each
I. If you're not a shia and are from any other sect
Read your books, which includes hadiths and you'll get your answers yourself.
II. If you're a jew
Then too answer would be the same but for this learn your religion first, which includes history, present and upcoming events.
III. If you're a christian
Same as above.

Answer:
This is the ridiculous question. I don't wish to answer this to someone who's hypocrite.

Answer:
Haha, wherever they'll go and whenever, in dark or in light, they're not hidden from the Almight Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). The oppressors and disbelievers will surely be punished. (Afterall, we are all going to stand in front of our Lord, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Muhammad (saww), and aal-e-muhammad (عليه السلام) with the record of our sins and good deeds.

Would the forum be interested in seeing what the enemies of Imam Mahdi are planning?
Answer:
Yes sure but even if they're plan the ridiculous things believers are more powerful, they are THE CREATOR (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) by their side and not THE CREATION.

We know who they are. Committee of 300 and the 13 "Royal" bloodlines of the so-called "Illuminati".
Go and learn the meaning of illuminati.

If I've said anything which harmed your feelings then I'm sorry from the heart! But truth cannot be kept hidden even tried harder to.

Guest shia

Salam aleykum!

@BlueInk I am pretty convinced I know who you are talking to. I know the person on a personal level. Without giving too much personal details, I would like to adress some things.
I know of the subject he talks about and I don't disagree with that. But there's more to it.

He's making it sound like everyone is serving sufyani L and that he's the only man that can help/save you from this.
He's the only one that knows how to get out of the system. He will most likely give you a bunch of information some which are true, some which are in between and some which are not truth, and some which only Allah knows if it's true or not. By giving you a bunch of information, he's making it sound like you don't know anything, and he knows pretty much "everything" on how the enemies work for you to be able to prepare for your imam.

Now, indeed if he was speaking the truth, surely everyone in his family tree would be following him. Ask him, who follows you and why?
Ask him, what has the outcome been for the ones involved in his life, why? Ask him, who's his friend? Ask him, what has he been doing for the last 10 years.

And the most important question, Ask him, is he serving the imam? Ask him, what is he doing that's different from everyone else that makes him serve the imam and not everyone else? something that matters, and is significant.

Surely if he's a man of truth he would have no objection anwering these questions and hopefully he would speak the truth.

Allahumma salli  ala muḥammad wa ali muḥammad wa ajjil farajahum

Guest Shia

I forgot to mention, that he will most likely also promise to make you a billionare
When himself are struggling......
Conman.

• Veteran Member
21 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Obviously you don't read the article which says the truth may lies between those two extremes.

I didn't know the quote was from an article. I thought the member was asking the question. Apologies.

• Advanced Member
On 1/6/2021 at 1:43 AM, Mahenoor._ said:

What is the next step in the preparing the world for the Mehdi of the kuffar?
Answer:
1. The Holy Prophet (S) said, “In the Last Age, severe tribulations would afflict my community from their rulers and kings such that they have not heard of more severe atrocities and the earth shall become constricted for them and become filled with injustice and oppression and the faithful believer would have no place of refuge from those oppressions.
At that time, Almighty Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) would send a man from my progeny who would fill the earth with justice and equity and all inhabitants of the earth and heavens would be satisfied and happy and the earth would spew out its treasures and the sky would shower its blessings...” ~ Iqdud Durar, Pg. 113
(If you don't wanna believe, check news, political, from different sources.)
2. The Prophet of Islam (S) said, “...A time when fools would occupy the pulpits and Zakat would be considered a loss and trusts shall be considered as war booty. Contemplation in religion of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) shall be for other than Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Men shall obey their wives and be disowned by their mothers. They shall become aloof from their father.
The last of this Ummah will curse the first and the transgressing tribes shall be leading them and the leaders of the people will be the worst people among them. People would respect them for being safe from their mischief. At that time people will take refuge in Damascus which is the best city of Sham (Syria) and they shall remain safe from the enemies.”
It was asked, “O Allah’s Messenger (S)! Would Shām be conquered?”
He replied, “Very soon (it would be conquered), after that mischief will arise. Then the mischief of the worst kind would appear. In short, there would be mischief after mischief till finally a man from my Ahlul Bayt ((عليه السلام).) would appear, whose name is Mahdi ((عليه السلام).).” ~ Kanzul Ummal, 6/44
3. From Imam Zayn al-Abidin, we read:
The occultation of the twelfth successor of the Prophet will last a long time, the people that live in that time of occultation who believe in his imamah and await his advent are better than the people of every other age. This is because God has given them so much intelligence and understanding that for them seeing or not seeing their Imam is the same. ~ Bihar ul-Anwar, vol. 52, p. 122
تمتد الغيبة بولي اللّه الثاني عشر من أوصياء رسول اللّه صلى اللّه عليه و اله و سلم
و الأئمة بعده۔۔۔ إن اهل زمان غيبته القائلين بإمامته المنتظرين لظهوره أفضل أهل
كلّ زمان لأن اللّه تعالى ذكره أعطاهم من العقول ولإفهام و المعرفة ما صارت به
الغيبة عندهم بمنزلة المشاهدة
ANDTHUS FOR THIS ANSWER, IT IS CLEAR THAT UNLESS AND UNTILL ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY DON'T WISH FOR YOU TO BELIEVE IN IMAM AL-MAHDI (a), HIS OCCULTATION, HIS SIGNS, HIS RULING AND THE WORLD BEFORE AND AFTER HIM. IF YOU'D REALLY WISH TO GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS YOU MOST PROBABLY READ YOUR OWN SCRIPTURES.
I'M NOT AWARE IF YOU'RE MUSLIM OR NON-MUSLIM (as you decide to be anonymous), so I may provide ways for each
I. If you're not a shia and are from any other sect
Read your books, which includes hadiths and you'll get your answers yourself.
II. If you're a jew
Then too answer would be the same but for this learn your religion first, which includes history, present and upcoming events.
III. If you're a christian
Same as above.

Answer:
This is the ridiculous question. I don't wish to answer this to someone who's hypocrite.

Answer:
Haha, wherever they'll go and whenever, in dark or in light, they're not hidden from the Almight Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). The oppressors and disbelievers will surely be punished. (Afterall, we are all going to stand in front of our Lord, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Muhammad (saww), and aal-e-muhammad (عليه السلام) with the record of our sins and good deeds.

Answer:
Yes sure but even if they're plan the ridiculous things believers are more powerful, they are THE CREATOR (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) by their side and not THE CREATION.

We know who they are. Committee of 300 and the 13 "Royal" bloodlines of the so-called "Illuminati".
Go and learn the meaning of illuminati.

If I've said anything which harmed your feelings then I'm sorry from the heart! But truth cannot be kept hidden even tried harder to.

Observe yourselves, your own souls are telling you something; you’re all afraid.

Your half hearted Duas, your expectations of the imam being a TV caricature, wielding a primitive medieval garb, on a glowing white horse—meaningless.

Listen to me, Kufans.

you are not with imam Mahdi as, you are for nothing. You are for staying comfortable, saving up for a mortgage, buying a nice lexus or two next year, bragging about your children going to fancy universities.

a few years from now, you will scrutinized beyond belief for even calling yourselves shia. 

your love for Ahlul Bayt is useful only if you have the intellect and insight to act against oppression.

you protest, for what?

youre going to the oppressor to ask him to stop oppressing you?

you do matam, but you’re in love with what Yazid gives you.

How does the Great Reset affect us as Shia?

how does this affect the Imam?

what’s the game being played?

We’re more compliant to an atheist, demonic system than to Allah.

Allah says wear hijab 
We argue, we debate, we resist and only a few follow. 
They say to wear masks and we obey 100%. No questions no objections. 
Allah says don’t shake hands with non mahrams, we make excuses.
They say stay 2m apart we all obey. 

Allah says wash yourselves often we reply why so often and why in this form. 
They say you must wash your hands before entry we obey and ask how to. 

Allah says learn to think, learn to have your own original thoughts.

Iblis says come and listen, shut your mind and relax, eat till your stomachs and full and minds are consumed.

Allah says be honorable, courageous, intelligent, to learn and see the signs within yourselves and in the external world. This life is either the magnificent test, where every day is an infinitely valuable treasure, where even the most difficult of labors are made enjoyable, a proof of our own worth. It’s for ourselves. (or lack thereof)

Iblis says be fearful, get into line. Go to my universities, work in my fields, eat my poisons, my intoxicants, my soul destroying, mind-numbing entertainments. Disregard Allah, disregard the fellow human being.

Allah says reflect My Light and worship Me.

Iblis says lust for me, worship everything.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Observe yourselves, your own souls are telling you something; you’re all afraid.

Your half hearted Duas, your expectations of the imam being a TV caricature, wielding a primitive medieval garb, on a glowing white horse—meaningless.

Listen to me, Kufans.

you are not with imam Mahdi as, you are for nothing. You are for staying comfortable, saving up for a mortgage, buying a nice lexus or two next year, bragging about your children going to fancy universities.

a few years from now, you will scrutinized beyond belief for even calling yourselves shia. 

your love for Ahlul Bayt is useful only if you have the intellect and insight to act against oppression.

you protest, for what?

Allah says wear hijab 

Iblis says come and listen, shut your mind and relax, eat till your stomachs and full and minds are consumed.

Allah says be honorable, courageous, intelligent, to learn and see the signs within yourselves and in the external world. This life is either the magnificent test, where every day is an infinitely valuable treasure, where even the most difficult of labors are made enjoyable, a proof of our own worth. It’s for ourselves. (or lack thereof)

Iblis says be fearful, get into line. Go to my universities, work in my fields, eat my poisons, my intoxicants, my soul destroying, mind-numbing entertainments. Disregard Allah, disregard the fellow human being.

So much talk for nothing.
What are you doing about it? We all are in the same situation, so what are you doing about it? Be honest.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Listen to me, Kufans.

Next time please don't disrespect people by calling them kufans. You have no clue what other people are up to or what their intentions are.

Instead prove for us that you are not one of the kufans. Writing  and pretending is easy on the internet, but what does your actions say about you?
What makes you different? answer this please. What makes you different, if we all are truly serving the enemies of ahlul bayt. Note, I am not denying, rather I am asking the very same question back to you.

Edited by lissenma

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, lissenma said:

Next time please don't disrespect people by calling them kufans. You have no clue what other people are up to or what their intentions are.

Instead prove for us that you are not one of the kufans. Writing  and pretending is easy on the internet, but what does your actions say about you?
What makes you different? answer this please. What makes you different, if we all are truly serving the enemies of ahlul bayt. Note, I am not denying, rather I am asking the very same question back to you.

If you haven’t noticed, this is what Mr. X’s replies have been stating for the last 70 replies or so.

8 hours ago, BlueInk said:

I wonder, how you assume that. Neither me nor any true believers are afraid a bit as I've mentioned earlier, id made a spell mistake in the previous text, it states "Believers are not afraid a bit as they have THE CREATOR by their side and not THE CREATION" 

Wait, what? Ive never heard that kind of stuff ever for A member of HOUSEHOLD, Imam mahdi(ajtf). We are waiting for him because he'll remove injustice, tyranny and every evil thing on earth and will unveil the "so called believers" thats it nothing more.(may allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) make you live till he reappears)

Listen to me, Kufans.

you protest, for what?

Allah says wear hijab 

You know what? Why you're saying such things!? Because you actually don't know what happened at Karbala and what was the purpose and clearly it's not your fault but of the scholars who made you embed "fabrications"in your head. 

Well, you ask us? Not every shia goes to fancy university as uh say and what uh say is just one page of the story. 

Do you even know what does "shia" mean?

"Shia" simply means a party, and rn in the world you name people as shia is elaborated as "shia-ne-Ali(as)" that simply means party of Ali(عليه السلام).

WE WILL NEVER EVER REGRET THIS! TRUTH IS WITH ALI(عليه السلام) AND ALI(عليه السلام) IS WITH TRUTH, WHEREVER ALI(عليه السلام) GOES TRUTH FOLLOWS. HE'S THE LION OF ALLAH(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). HE'S THE TRUE FOLLOWER AND PRESERVER OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD(SAWW) UNLIKE MANY WHO FABRICATED THE RELIGION OF ALLAH((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى))-ISLAM.

Oh well, it is ofcourse totally agree! And that is the only thing we're doing. We're being patient over the enemies anger and opression. And we stand against opression but the ahl-e-sunnah countries, the-one-you-know, is helping, feeding, amd shaking hands with those opressors and terrorists while we are at least trying to stop em.(highly recommend you to know the actual reason why US killed OUR 2 PRECIOUS GEMS) 

To be very clear, matam with only hands is allowed. Ik from matam you'd probably think of zanjeerzani i.e. matam with blades, it's prohibited. You won't find someone doing that in Iran and Iraq. We cry, we beat our chest, we weep hard, but not for ourselves just over the hardships and trials faced by Muhammad(saww) and aal-e-Muhammad(عليه السلام).( to cry over ma'sum/mazloom is sunnah of prophet Muhammad(saww).#ifyouknowyouknow and yes the Qur'an too)

If you ask me, i observe hijab regularly and completely by that i mean, only displays the palm and face. But yes you are correct that only few follow, the rest gets influenced by Satan.

Again the same ans, if you ask me, i don't shake hands with non-mahrams. The rest you said is true. Indeed, followed by this what you said is true, totally agree! And that is what I'm trying to say, not just "shia" or "sunni" or any seperate group is going to jannah instead the ones who truly follow the correct and true path will have jannah as their destination. We should not argue on such things instead we should learn from each other ways of getting closer to Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) with reasoning and not by mere thoughts amd fabrications.

It is from Ali(عليه السلام) from Nahjul Balagha that never eat entirely that is don't ever full your stomach till your mouth. So yes agreed. As i mentioned, there are few who follow few not in each sects so you can't judge the entire community by just one group of people whom you observe live.

What you said is totally correct, one hunder percent. For the former part, going to universities?colleges? Is that something what Satan says? No o people! Taking knowledge is something for your own self. You need to maintain your deen and duniya at the same time. You are here, living your life, it holds 2 reasons and purpose, first you need to live a life according to the norms and limits of islam and second, if you do so then ultimately youll be rewarded in afterlife and will secure a place in jannah. (Rules of islam don't stop you from going to universities and colleges for sure)

Yes indeed, satan always encourages people irrespective of their caste, religion, culture, and sect just get this. He is not bothered who you are he only wants to trap you and take you away from the path of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). And thus whoever gets in his trap does all the things you mentioned, totally agree!

You know what? Ill just like to grab your attention on this that, satan encourages you to use foul language and utter bad words and sayings to fellow beings, and surely you'd not like to get trapped into his trap so don't call anyone with nad names brother, it may harm the other person and he may curse you but more than thay Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) your Rabb! Will be unhappy with you, and surely you don't wish that.

THERE'S NO WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALLAH(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Jazakallah Khair, it was nice to know your thoughts.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

If you haven’t noticed, this is what Mr. X’s replies have been stating for the last 70 replies or so.

? Is Mr. X part of kufans? if he's, then he's a hypocrite. If he's not, then bring your proof.
And you didn't really answer my question:
Writing  and pretending is easy on the internet, but what does your actions say about you?
What makes you different?

Edited by lissenma

• Veteran Member
15 minutes ago, lissenma said:

? Is Mr. X part of kufans? if he's, then he's a hypocrite. If he's not, then bring your proof.
And you didn't really answer my question:
Writing  and pretending is easy on the internet, but what does your actions say about you?
What makes you different?

His belief is we are Kufans. But he is with the Imam {a}.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

A man that truly is with the imam don't come to shiachat writing about it.

Edited by lissenma

On 12/29/2020 at 11:41 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam respectfully I disagree with you because every nation or sect believes to existence or coming of a savior or saviors for example Native Americans belive to return of their ancestors from spirit world as their saviors & many traditional stories of Eastern countries like Japan Korea refers to a savior also sunnis belive to coming of reformer  that has different names but at the end Imam Mahdi (aj) & his 313 companions are sum up of all definitions from any savior in every culture or nation. 

Oh yes and even Christians are hoping to see Isa(عليه السلام) soon. 

11 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Exactly! Because he has have not been given exact meaning of "SHIAS" I'm very familiar with this type of culture amd MISCONCEPTIONS, they try to embed wrong impression of shias in their heads and which ultimately leads to such things.

P.s.: i personally was informed that, those who killed Imam Hussain(عليه السلام) were shias i.e. shias were the only ones who were helping yazid and matam is done for that purpose that they may get forgiveness for their act. Allahu Akbar 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Mahenoor._ said:

Im sry but you didn't got his point i guess, if im not wrong? @Muhammed Ali

I got his point. @Muhammed Ali said that the Mr . X believes that everyone except him are with the kufans.

And I said, anyone that truly is with the imam don't come to shiachat writing about it.

Edited by lissenma

4 minutes ago, lissenma said:

I got his point. @Muhammed Ali said that the Mr . X is saying everyone except him are with the kufans. if I am not mistaken.

And I said, anyone that truly is with the imam don't come to shiachat writing about it.

No i guess he meant to say that, we all i.e. "shias" are misguided ones and he's the one whose among his(ajtf) side(argh quite confusing but did ya got my point?) But for sure thats not true, i agree with uh.

Edited by Mahenoor._

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Mahenoor._ said:

No i guess he meant to say that, we all i.e. "shias" are misguided ones and he's the one whose among his(ajtf)'s side

Yes, that's the same as I was saying.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, lissenma said:

Yes, that's the same as I was saying.

What both of you are saying is what I meant. This person is @BlueInk's teacher. He is saying the shias are hellbound  because we neglect all the issues which he raises. Since he gives importance to them, he is on the side of the Imam {a}. That is how I understand it. 

I wonder if he believes that the Imam {a} guides him or if he has any special guidance from Allah. 

I think the problem here is one of emotions rather than simply a rational one. @BlueInk is being driven by strong emotions and can't think clearly about certain matters. 

I remember once meeting someone who had a young daughter that married a very old and frail man. I was surprised but didn't say anything about it. And if she wants to marry a very old man then it is up to her. But later I found out from someone that this family believed that the old man is in communication with the Imam {a}. That is why they got her married to him. Delusion can lead to harmful things happening.

Edited by Muhammed Ali