Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Al Aqsa mosque Is slowly falling apart?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, lissenma said:

Do we have brothers or sisters living in palestine, that can update us on what's going on.

i personally dont live in there but i know that lots of people get confused with the shakrah-mosque .. 

and yes the aqsa mosque is turned really old and if i dont mistake, there have been lots of attempts by the jews to dig under and next the mosque. they were searching for old objects of salamon as

--

just as the picture no one in investing money to renovate it and isnt good taken care of compared the fake one (shakrah-mosque) in the past the aqsa mosque got closed and everyone got forbidden to enter the mosque i have no idea how its now! i think its getting worser and i start disliking the shakrah-mosque (sometimes i even think that it can be possibly be a plan o f the zionists/wahabis to mislead the muslims about which is the real aqsa mosque) coz literally everyone thinks that shakrah mosque is the aqsa while its the fake ome :tongueangry:

The real Masjid Al Aqsa.jpg

The real Masjid Al Aqsa-3.jpg

568ff969843437bbc544954e26d3dfff.jpg

Al-Aqsa6.jpg

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member

i think i got bad news...:sorry:

i did a liitle bit more research about youre question.. and i found this..they dont show which aqsa mosque they mean ( fake one or the real one) there is a high possibility they talk about the real one.. coz guees what, the people who claim to be to the "fake" aqsa-mosque are telling that this news can possibly be fake coz they didnt find a underground tunnel......

so that means the jews try really their best to destroy it .. also what is their plan? why would they create underground tunnels? i also heared they are tryng to create a third temple near it or whatsoever

• Moderators

Why are people upset? Have you forgotten the story of Abraha and his elephants. Every thing comes under the domain of Allah. He will protect what He wants and destroy what He wants.

• Advanced Member
29 minutes ago, starlight said:

Why are people upset? Have you forgotten the story of Abraha and his elephants. Every thing comes under the domain of Allah. He will protect what He wants and destroy what He wants.

you didnt just say that...........

since when is this the thinking of shia-muslims?

so that means we all should stay and watch how one of the holiest building (house of allah) is getting destroyed by the zionists/salafis/wahabis... soo to you we shouldnt take any actions and try to forget it because allah is going to protect that mosque..

i am sorry Ma"m but that is totally wrong..its allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) who decides what will befall and happen to everything but that doesn't mean we should stay silent!! alllah has sended us to show him tho worship and stay against satan.. islam didnt teached us to stay sulent in such periods and only relay on what allah is going to do.. he rather wants to see us taking actions against our and his enemy "satan"

youre words made me think about an episode of mukhtar how the enemis were almost going to attack the kaba and the weak believers said.. dOnT wOrRiE, aLlAh (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) iS gOiNg tO sAvE uS just like he saved the kaba from abraha..like seriously:confused:

same goes about jannatul baqi.. yes it is almost to cry about to see how the burials from the family of ahlalbayt got destroyed and everyone who vistis them are in life danger (getting killed by the salafis/wahabis)

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.abbd625b0d1208fdf0102c27888da7d8.jpg 

soo history repeats itselff they want to do same with the aqsa mosque which was before islam the qibla for all the believers ( and has till today way to many historical objects in it).. imagine the zionists are killing the innocent muslims only because they try to visit that mosque..

imagine we shia dont care about it....

yes it is upseting!!! what is happening to the belivers!!!

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, F.M said:

so that means we all should stay and watch how one of the holiest building (house of allah) is getting destroyed by the zionists/salafis/wahabis... soo to you we shouldnt take any actions and try to forget it because allah is going to protect that mosque..

i am sorry Ma"m but that is totally wrong..its allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) who decides what will befall and happen to everything but that doesn't mean we should stay silent!! alllah has sended us to show him tho worship and stay against satan.. islam didnt teached us to stay sulent in such periods and only relay on what allah is going to do.. he rather wants to see us taking actions against our and his enemy "satan"

youre words made me think about an episode of mukhtar how the enemis were almost going to attack the kaba and the weak believers said.. dOnT wOrRiE, aLlAh (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) iS gOiNg tO sAvE uS just like he saved the kaba from abraha..like seriously:confused:

same goes about jannatul baqi.. yes it is almost to cry about to see how the burials from the family of ahlalbayt got destroyed and everyone who vistis them are in life danger (getting killed by the salafis/wahabis)

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.abbd625b0d1208fdf0102c27888da7d8.jpg 

soo history repeats itselff they want to do same with the aqsa mosque which was before islam the qibla for all the believers ( and has till today way to many historical objects in it).. imagine the zionists are killing the innocent muslims only because they try to visit that mosque..

imagine we shia dont care about it....

Tragedy of Jannat ul Baqi is just one of many oppressive and disrespectful things done by these wahhabis. Watch this entire video:

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, F.M said:

so that means we all should stay and watch how one of the holiest building (house of allah) is getting destroyed by the zionists/salafis/wahabis.

Let me tell you creating threads on shiachat is not going to make any difference to zionists. If you have any practical steps that we can take regarding AlAqsa we can take please put those forward. 

Overall in Shias I see too much talk and very little action. The problem is our weak faith. 

I assure you I can create more of a kerfuffle on any thread than most people on this website but these days I invest more towards strengthening my imaan and improving my knowledge so when/if the time comes for some real action in my lifetime I am ready(hopefully). 

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, starlight said:

Let me tell you creating threads on shiachat is not going to make any difference to zionists. If you have any practical steps that we can take regarding AlAqsa we can take please put those forward. 

Overall in Shias I see too much talk and very little action. The problem is our weak faith. 

I assure you I can create more of a kerfuffle on any thread than most people on this website but these days I invest more towards strengthening my imaan and improving my knowledge so when/if the time comes for some real action in my lifetime I am ready(hopefully). 

creating threads does help, it starts people to think and motivate

who said nobody wants to take actions? i am soo ready and am busy with it.. . i even chosed my study only to eas it!

19 minutes ago, starlight said:

so when/if the time comes for some real action in my lifetime I am ready(hopefully). 

inshallah, i hope soo

i hope the same also for the others and myself too

• Moderators
1 hour ago, F.M said:

who said nobody wants to take actions? i am soo ready and am busy with it.. . i even chosed my study only to eas it!

Okay. Good to hear that. But I have yet to see anything concrete happening from amongst the shias. Can you elaborate on your proposed actions?

I appreciate your sentiments but my point of view is different than yours. Problems aren't solved with emotions or getting upset but with calm and rational thinking and solid actions.(Emotions have a place but I reserve them only for Allah and Ahlulbayt (as)) One has to determine the gravity of the problem, one's circle of influence and act accordingly. There is no point getting excited or perturbed over what's outside our influence, rather it's harmful often causing us to lose our focus or create unnecessary panic. 

So for Al Aqsa these could have been ideal steps

1. Start a hashtag on Twitter

2. Contact a media personality and convince him to speak up about this. Publish articles.

3. Get in touch with a notable religious speaker who would be willing to give a speech.

4. Start a charity with a reputable organization for restoration of Al Aqsa. 

5. Get resources to create a documentary highlighting the problem, something good enough to get a worldwide viewership.

6. Be prepared for offensive Jihad of your marja give a call.

If you look at the above you will perhaps understand what I was talking about earlier. Given the current circumstances how many of these are doable in your opinion? Shias have failed badly in most areas. I can't think of any noticeable media personality save for Mehdi Hassan from amongst the shias, nor do we have any significant media presence be it publishing or broadcasting. We don't have control over Jerusalem and I don't see it happening anytime soon. So what's left for us to do besides working to improve ourselves in the aforementioned areas? Work on our imaan.

Sharing a little bit of the story of Abraha and Abdul Muttalib for your interest and to make you understand my original reference. Here is what Hazrat Muttalib said after he came to know about Abraha's plans

'Abdul-Muttalib replied to this ultimatum in these words: "By Allah, we do not want to fight him. So far as this House (the Ka'bah) is concerned, it is the House of Allah; if Allah wants to save His House, He will save it, and if He leaves it unprotected, no one can save it."

Abdul-Muttalib, with 'Amr ibn Lu'aba and some other prominent leaders, went to see Abraha.

During the conversation, 'Abdul-Muttalib requested him to release his camels. Abraha was astonished. He said: "When my eyes fell upon you, I was so impressed by you that had you requested me to withdraw my army and go back to Yemen, I would have granted that request. But now, I have no respect for you. Why? Here I have come to demolish the House which is the religious center of yours and of your forefathers and the foundation of your prestige and respect in Arabia, and you say nothing to save it; instead, you ask me to return your few camels back to you?!"

'Abdul-Muttalib said: "I am the owner of the camels, (therefore, I tried to save them), and this House has its own Owner Who will surely protect it." Abraha was stunned by this reply. He ordered the camels to be released, and the deputation of Quraish returned.

Abdul-Muttalib then took hold of the door of the Ka'bah and, crying to Allah, prayed in the following words (of poetry):

(O Allah! Surely a man defends his own home, therefore, Thou shouldst protect Thy Own House. Their cross and their wrath can never overcome Thy wrath. O Allah, help Thy Own people against the fellows of the cross and its worshippers).