Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Attack on the House of Fatima (عليها السلام)

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
Just now, 3wliya_maryam said:

Why should I agree to something that already seems biased? You only quoted one hadith and talked about how it is a major thing in our Shia books when our Shia books condemn racism, all of the imams (عليه السلام) did, you quoted a hadith from al -khoei, which even if it were true, it does not align with Islam nor does it align with our Shia narrations, so its either a fake or just a weak quote from god knows where you even found it.

Salam brother,

Please, you and Brother @Nightclaw talk about this in another thread. This is about the attack on the house, not marriage and racism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is one of the most controversial topic in Islamic History. I took the time to research and bring together a thread over the complete story. We are not trying to dive in on how Abu Bakr usurp

Think about it logically. It would have been impossible for Yazid to decapitate Imam Husayn (alayhis-salām) and Mu'awiyah to fight Ali (and poison Hasan and besmirch Ali's fair reputation from the mim

Granted my theory isn't 100% conclusive but realize that social trends, social tendencies, socially accepted modes of behavior etc. normally don't pop into existence out of thin air...they appear due

Posted Images

  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Nightclaw said:

Then just say that to begin with instead of making all of these different excuses. An honest man is a respectable one, not one who lies and makes excuses to avoid telling the truth.

What is this reason? I can accommodate for it, Allah willing. I do not like to type while debating. It is not a problem, but I am much, much better at speaking in a debate. It is what I am best at as opposed to typing.

Thank you for understanding. The reason is personal, and I also have very limited time everyday to get on ShiaChat because of Family and school. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

Thank you for understanding. The reason is personal, and I also have very limited time everyday to get on ShiaChat because of Family and school. 

Do you not have free time during breaks? What of those?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Nightclaw said:

During breaks, I mean.

Not a lot, I have to organize things, which is online (bummer) and I have to make sure everything is turned in or the teachers go hulk on me. It’s a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

Not a lot, I have to organize things, which is online (bummer) and I have to make sure everything is turned in or the teachers go hulk on me. It’s a lot.

You are telling me you have NO free time during breaks off of school? Even when the year ends?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Nightclaw said:

You are telling me you have NO free time during breaks off of school? Even when the year ends?

There are weekends but I am busy on those as well because of Family.

When 2020 ends, maybe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
48 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Hazrat Asma bint al Umays (رضي الله عنه) was a great lady. She has nothing to do with this whole thing. And actually, her first husband was Hazrat Jaffer Tayyar (رضي الله عنه) the martyr. After Hazrat Jaffer got martyred in Battle of Mota, she became a widow. Then she married Abu Bakr (which has again nothing to do with all this fuss), the marriage lasted short and then she married Imam Ali (عليه السلام). 

It doesn't conclude anything.

Indeed, Hazrat Asma bint al Umays (رضي الله عنه) was a great lady. She has everything to do with this whole thing. 
At this time, she was the wife of
Abu Bakr asSadiq – may Allah be pleased with him.
She nursed, tended and served Hazrat Fatimah (رضي الله عنه) during her illness.
She prepared Hazrat Fatimah’s (رضي الله عنه) bier for funeral
She helped Hazrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) in performing
ghusl for Hazrat Fatimah (رضي الله عنه)
Of course, being a good Muslimah, she was doing this her husband’s, (
Abu Bakr asSadiq – may Allah be pleased with him) knowledge, and permission.
 

She mentions Hazrat Fatimah’s (رضي الله عنه) illness and does not mention anything about broken ribs and a lost child! Not even an iota of hint in this regard – Just illness.

This concludes everything - no broken ribs or a lost child! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

There are weekends but I am busy on those as well because of Family.

When 2020 ends, maybe.

Ironic. When 2020 ends, I become slightly more busy than I am. Nonetheless, I will make time for it if you are up for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Debate follower said:

Indeed, Hazrat Asma bint al Umays (رضي الله عنه) was a great lady. She has everything to do with this whole thing. 
At this time, she was the wife of
Abu Bakr asSadiq – may Allah be pleased with him.
She nursed, tended and served Hazrat Fatimah (رضي الله عنه) during her illness.
She prepared Hazrat Fatimah’s (رضي الله عنه) bier for funeral
She helped Hazrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) in performing
ghusl for Hazrat Fatimah (رضي الله عنه)
Of course, being a good Muslimah, she was doing this her husband’s, (
Abu Bakr asSadiq – may Allah be pleased with him) knowledge, and permission.
 

She mentions Hazrat Fatimah’s (رضي الله عنه) illness and does not mention anything about broken ribs and a lost child! Not even an iota of hint in this regard – Just illness.

This concludes everything - no broken ribs or a lost child! 

Hazrat Fatima (عليه السلام) in her will to Imam Ali (عليه السلام) did say that after her departure, Imam Ali (عليه السلام) can marry Asma bint al Umays (رضي الله عنه) but at the same time she also discarded Umar and Abu Bakr from coming to her funeral. So, Hazrat Asma had nothing to do with the matter. Her good deeds don't suffice the bad done by Abi Bakr and Umar. 

Wife was Yazid was also a good woman. Her name was Hind. 

So, as a good Muslimah she was helping the daughter of the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and pleasing Allah. And nowhere anyone claims and nowhere anyone said that Abu Bakr stopped her from doing so. Abi Bakr was a silent and calm individual. He was not harsh but diplomatic. Even while arguing with Hazrat Fatimah (SA), he was soft spoken on the face. This argument can never be sufficient.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

So, Hazrat Asma had nothing to do with the matter.

She has everything to do with this matter! She is the first hand witness! You have vouched for her upright character and values. May Allah Almighty reward her immensely for her deeds.  She got married to 3 very great men (May Allah be pleased with them)

 She mentions Hazrat Fatimah’s (رضي الله عنه) illness and does not mention anything about broken ribs and a lost child! Not even an iota of hint in this regard – Just illness.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
28 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Hazrat Fatima (عليه السلام) in her will to Imam Ali (عليه السلام) did say that after her departure, Imam Ali (عليه السلام) can marry Asma bint al Umays (رضي الله عنه)

How can this be? Hazrat Asma bint al Umays (رضي الله عنه)was a married lady at this time!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Debate follower said:

She mentions Hazrat Fatimah’s (رضي الله عنه) illness and does not mention anything about broken ribs and a lost child! Not even an iota of hint in this regard – Just illness.

Does she mention how the illness occurred??

You are correct maybe in saying that Fatima (عليه السلام) didn't do any will about about marrying her to Imam Ali (عليه السلام), but what about the other side?? 

She has nothing to do with the matter because she was regardless of anything a great friend of Hazrat Fatima (عليه السلام) and it's not unusual that she was present in the funeral even after her husband's rivalry. 

Abu Bakr and Umar were not allowed to come to the funeral. No on denies that and the premise was the conflict between them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...