Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is the purpose of women’s lives to serve their husbands and to be beautiful for them?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

:bismillah:

I came across this discussion from Sayyed Kamal Haidari which I thought was interesting and in this particular part (Part 4), some of the narrations shared in this thread are mentioned:

https://www.iqraonline.net/womans-jurisprudence-fiqh-al-marah-sayyid-kamal-al-ḥaydari-lesson-4/

I know that Sayyed Kamal Haidari is a bit controversial (I might not agree with all of his views) but I thought he raised a good point regarding this verse:

[2:228] and they (women) have rights similar to those against them.

Personally I feel that the nature in some narrations are not in line with the nature of the Quran in regards to women. Maybe this is just my feeling due to me being brought up here in the west, but at the same time I would definitely not call such narrations fabrications since they could've been uttered by the Prophet/Imams (عليه السلام). Maybe they were uttered in a specific context, maybe they were misunderstood and so forth. So I would rather just put them aside and leave the matter for Imam Mahdi (aj) when he returns (May God hasten his reappearance).

I also think one should combine all the hadiths on the matter and look at it from a historical point of view. For example, you'll even find few narrations saying that Women should not come down from their rooms (implying that they should even remain in their rooms). So the question is, weren't women part of the society during Prophet's (s) time? Did women really not go out to the markets as well? Where they really mostly locked up in their homes? Where they not allowed to be seen in their houses when friends or family visited them? 

Of course the time has changed since then and I'm not claiming that women used to go out as much as they do today. And I don't have any clear answers in regards to my previous questions, but I'm quite sure you'll find reports (either Sunni or Shi'i) that women were part of the society as well. 

Also, brother Ibn al-Hussain wrote something interesting in that linked thread:

"...That being said, I believe the traditions which say such a matter are to be understood as irshadaat (I.e. common sense advise) being given for a time where women were indeed illiterate generally speaking, ignorant, and highly dependent on men to do everything for them. 

Unfortunately, these traditions were understood with the reading of itlaqaat and through a legal lens, and their contents held to be absolutely true till end of days. Since for centuries societies remained the same and so did women, it seems like scholars were expecting things to remain the same until the end of times (kind of like how politically the Shi'a generally always considered themselves to be in the state of hudna until the last century when Imam Khomeini realized this can't be it and asked everyone else to wake up and smell the coffee as well), so much so that you can even find earlier fabricated traditions saying Fatima (s) for example would not menstruate and so on, so that she could somehow be free from all the negative attributes which had been given to women in the hundreds of such traditions."

These are just some of my thoughts that I wanted to share. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us all to the true path. 

وَالۡمُؤۡمِنُوۡنَ وَالۡمُؤۡمِنٰتُ بَعۡضُهُمۡ اَوۡلِيَآءُ بَعۡضٍۘ يَاۡمُرُوۡنَ بِالۡمَعۡرُوۡفِ وَيَنۡهَوۡنَ عَنِ الۡمُنۡكَرِ وَيُقِيۡمُوۡنَ الصَّلٰوةَ وَيُؤۡتُوۡنَ الزَّكٰوةَ وَيُطِيۡعُوۡنَ اللّٰهَ وَرَسُوۡلَهٗؕ اُولٰۤـئِكَ سَيَرۡحَمُهُمُ اللّٰهُؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ عَزِيۡزٌ حَكِيۡمٌ‏
[9:71] The believers, both men and women, are allies of one another. They enjoin good, forbid evil, establish Prayer, pay Zakah, and obey Allah and His Messenger.80 Surely Allah will show mercy to them. Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise

Edited by The Straight Path
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly, IS THIS THREAD FOR REAL? Secondly, two out of four most revered women in Islam didn't do the above, so there is your answer. (Hazrat Maryam(عليه السلام) never had a husband and Hazrat As

. . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  "l feel better now."  

That is very diligent of you brother, prudent. Ah yes. Havva. Such a great creature. So wrongly dragged into the scheme because Adam advised her and got tricked first. Then, on earth. While Ada

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, Guest Molana Laddan said:

So for example the obedience list for angels is different from the obedience list of humans.

D-i-s-a-g-r-e-e  !

:furious:

HOW can the two lists be "different" when both lists have only the 0ne remembrance as revealed in Ayats 59:23-24 ?                          

• Veteran Member

First, congratulations on making yet another fitna thread attempting to smear the face of religion.

Second, the answer to your question is, NO.

Women were created to not "serve" their men, rather they are supposed to serve all men for free as they do in the west. From school till the end. Being "free". Free for all. Free of clothes. Free like wild animals. Free free free. Open season.

Happy?

• Advanced Member

Women were created to serve Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Of course what women wouldn't wanna look beautiful for their husbands, but that's not all there is to life for them. What about their goals, career, community work, raising pious children, contributing to society, worshipping God? 

Unfortunately the media for sure makes it seem that all there is to life is to be beautiful for random thirsty men. Some take this too far and put all their self worth in their sexuality. 

To me it seems that Islam takes a balanced approach. Everything comes after Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) including our children, spouse, friends etc.

This is an extreme position to take and some might even start worshipping their husbands the way you described their purpose. This can also be dangerous. If they put all their efforts and self-worth in serving their husbands, what happens when their husbands leave them? Abuse them? Or pass away? 

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans
  • Moderators

Is the purpose of women’s lives to serve their husbands and to be beautiful for them?

Did someone just confuse us for Houris of Jannah? :woot: 

Sorry but we( believing women) are above the Houris. :coffee:

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, lissenma said:

I am not quite sure what you mean.

A husband/man by himself shouldn't act angry towards his wife. Neither physical or emotional abuse.

We have been given more strength than our female counterpart to protect and give them roof.

As for the woman one can't deal with, maybe it's better to take other measurements other than physical and emotional

Audhubillah! I was not saying the husband is allowed to get angry, rather it is the best of actions to forgive her (as outlined in Risalat al Huquq). My question was whether you have heard a hadith that says that the jihad of a woman is to cool down the situation when the husband gets angry, I think I might have seen something like that on social media (or maybe I’m misquoting the hadith). Maybe it is to keep the house in order?

Edited by 313_Waiter
  • Advanced Member
21 hours ago, starlight said:

Sorry but we( believing women) are above the Houris. :coffee:

True. 

Can't we make any threads to target the bogus conceptualization of freedom by the west. 

As a Pakistani, you should be knowing about a scholar who is based in London now, 'Allama Sayyed Aqeel ul Gharavi'.

He once said in a majlis: 

"Har wakht difaayi mauqif mei nahi rehna chahiye"

"Every time we should not stay in a state of defence"

They (the west) who have literally humiliated woman, used and abused them, who have literally attacked and did everything to destroy the dignity of women. What alternative do these people, who have turned worse than animals in terms of morality, have???

What is their ideology?

This consumer industry which buys & sells the dignity of human being??

Who is their Prophet? 

Bertrand Russell ???

or Freud ??

These shameless creatures whose leaders are joke, whose system is a mockery and they just cover it up with attractive shades and glitters to please the eyes and content the senses. What they show is a cover on their awful reality.

• Veteran Member
43 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

Women were created to not "serve" their men, rather they are supposed to serve all men for free as they do in the west. From school till the end. Being "free". Free for all. Free of clothes. Free like wild animals. Free free free. Open season.

True. Reminds me of a quote “man is born free and everywhere he is in chains”.

Also reminds me of this beautiful verse: “Allah draws an example: a man jointly owned by several contending masters, and a man belonging entirely to one man: are the two equal in comparison?1 All praise belongs to Allah! But most of them do not know.” (39:29).

43 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

First, congratulations on making yet another fitna thread attempting to smear the face of religion

Nothing wrong with asking questions. We have these ahadith, so it’s better that I ask the questions now, rather than a girl who apostatises after coming across such traditions, asks the same questions.

Edited by 313_Waiter
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, The Straight Path said:

I also think one should combine all the hadiths on the matter and look at it from a historical point of view. For example, you'll even find few narrations saying that Women should not come down from their rooms (implying that they should even remain in their rooms). So the question is, weren't women part of the society during Prophet's (s) time? Did women really not go out to the markets as well? Where they really mostly locked up in their homes? Where they not allowed to be seen in their houses when friends or family visited them? 

I think these hadiths and the hadith about not teaching your women to write is waaaaaay too outrageous and I doubt it’s true, I mean the seeking of knowledge has been emphasised in so many traditions. But if it was true I would accept what comes from Allah. 

• Veteran Member
36 minutes ago, starlight said:

I’m sorry, but that’s what the first tradition sounded like to me. Your post has made sense and rectified the issue, thank you.

Edited by 313_Waiter
  • Veteran Member
8 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

Reminds me of a quote “Woman is born free and everywhere she is in chains”.

Fixed.

Oh the patriarchy, all the men so free, so able with "pens", writing such great stuff, sitting on high thrones whipping poor women into submission, enjoying all the liberties and freedoms. Poor women. Men send women to war, use them as cannon fodder, and hate them. Such injustice. Allah puts no bound on men and life is so easy for men and hard for women.

We should inaugurate a majlis brother and lament the special misfortunes meant for women only, and do tabarra on all the gloating men, all of them leading complete, fulfilling, hedonistic lives, rolling in dollar bills and sleeping on beds of roses and loved by Allah over women. Abusing and beating up their women. Tis a men's world!~

Oh the horror.

• Veteran Member
7 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

Fixed.

Oh the patriarchy, all the men so free, so able with "pens", writing such great stuff, sitting on high thrones whipping poor women into submission, enjoying all the liberties and freedoms. Poor women. Men send women to war, use them as cannon fodder, and hate them. Such injustice. Allah puts no bound on men and life is so easy for men and hard for women.

We should inaugurate a majlis brother and lament the special misfortunes meant for women only, and do tabarra on all the gloating men, all of them leading complete, fulfilling, hedonistic lives, rolling in dollar bills and sleeping on beds of roses and loved by Allah over women. Abusing and beating up their women. Tis a men's world!~

Oh the horror.

You may have a point. I think we have been narrow-sighted (due to various western criticisms of Islam) when we only point out seeming disadvantages that women have in Islam. On the other hand, men are obligated to work and provide for the family, do jihad, etc. so I think we need to balance out the discourse. We also need to differentiate the actions of men and women with what Islam actually enjoins upon them.

Edited by 313_Waiter
  • Veteran Member
39 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

it’s better that I ask the questions now, rather than a girl who apostatises after coming across such traditions, asks the same questions.

That is very diligent of you brother, prudent.

OP's lamentations about Havva [oh the horrors]

Ah yes. Havva. Such a great creature. So wrongly dragged into the scheme because Adam advised her and got tricked first. Then, on earth. While Adam was merrily away on Hajj she tried very hard to protect Habil. She slapped Kabil very hard and would have killed him, but killing is baaad mmkay. She built tools to start civilization, used to plough the fields and sow crops to feed Adam and his ungrateful sons. She wept for a thousand years and asked forgiveness and so she (and Adam) were forgiven. She remembered the names. She wrote books. Of all the accounts I read about them, about their stay in Eden and their lives on this planet, Havva is always doing everything, and every right thing (NOT. All acounts speak nothing about her after her "advice" to Adam. Habil got killed while she was home. The accounts speak nothing of any of her super woman, better or equal or ANY of her deeds, and only speak of Adam as if she stopped existing after her advice in Eden. I've read every single account on them in Islamic literature. She didn't save Habil, did not say anything to Kabil, did not curse him when he played music for the first time on the planet to celebrate the death of Adam, did NOTHING in the establishing and post Adam succession etc. OR the accounts simply miss all her undocumented contributions absolutely).

Lets hold a majlis about the injustices to her by her sons.

As for women not being allowed "to write" 1400 years ago, how unfathomably rude. All men could write and wrote great things back then and she was denied entry into universities and schools back then. Oh yes, I bet they had schools and pencils and notebooks back then. SHE WAS DENIED SCHOOL AND EDUCATION 1400 YEARS AGO?!?!?!? AND THEY DIDNT LET HER HOLD A FOUNTAIN PEN OR A BALL PEN OR  A  PENCIL???? OOMG. My faith is thoroughly shaken!!!!! Men kept her ILLITERaTE while keeping literacy to themselves only 1400 years ago????!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo~

Edited by The Green Knight
  • Veteran Member
48 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

Ah yes. Havva. Such a great creature. So wrongly dragged into the scheme because Adam advised her and got tricked first. Then, on earth. While Adam was merrily away on Hajj she tried very hard to protect Habil. She slapped Kabil very hard and would have killed him, but killing is baaad mmkay. She built tools to start civilization, used to plough the fields and sow crops to feed Adam and his ungrateful sons. She wept for a thousand years and asked forgiveness and so she (and Adam) were forgiven. She remembered the names. She wrote books. Of all the accounts I read about them, about their stay in Eden and their lives on this planet, Havva is always doing everything, and every right thing (NOT. All acounts speak nothing about her after her "advice" to Adam. Habil got killed while she was home. The accounts speak nothing of any of her super woman, better or equal or ANY of her deeds, and only speak of Adam as if she stopped existing after her advice in Eden. I've read every single account on them in Islamic literature. She didn't save Habil, did not say anything to Kabil, did not curse him when he played music for the first time on the planet to celebrate the death of Adam, did NOTHING in the establishing and post Adam succession etc. OR the accounts simply miss all her undocumented contributions absolutely).

I don’t think sacred personalities (like Bibi Hawwa (عليه السلام)) should be involved in jokes, and they especially should not be belittled.

• Veteran Member
2 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

I don’t think sacred personalities (like Bibi Hawwa (عليه السلام)) should be involved in jokes, and they especially should not be belittled.

Sorry it was the patriarchal misogynistic muslim husband in me, it made me do it.

• Veteran Member

But dear brother you have to appreciate my conformance as I fully agree that when 1400 years ago we the unenlightened religious people, unlike the wise western atheists, when we were sending ALL our male offspring to school and encouraging them to write great works, filling notebooks after notebooks so that the printing presses and paper mills could not keep up, we simultaneously very cruelly forbade our female offsprings to have a pen and write all she wants. Just like today we don't give color pencils to our little girls nor coloring books. Because we do not want our daughters to get educated even today and, being evil religious people, we prepare them for the chains, whips and life long "service" to their husbands (only). CAGED INSIDE HOUSES, BEHIND VEILS, RESERVED FOR THEIR SPOUSES ONLY, FORBIDDEN TO DISPLAY BEAUTIES IN THE STREETS TO ALL, EVEN YOU! NOT ALLOWING THIS EVEN ON ARBAEEN AND MUHARRAM. OH THE HORRORS. This is a great tragedy of our eternity.~

• Veteran Member
15 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

But dear brother you have to appreciate my conformance as I fully agree that when 1400 years ago we the unenlightened religious people, unlike the wise western atheists, when we were sending ALL our male offspring to school and encouraging them to write great works, filling notebooks after notebooks so that the printing presses and paper mills could not keep up, we simultaneously very cruelly forbade our female offsprings to have a pen and write all she wants. Just like today we don't give color pencils to our little girls nor coloring books. Because we do not want our daughters to get educated even today and, being evil religious people, we prepare them for the chains, whips and life long "service" to their husbands (only). CAGED INSIDE HOUSES, BEHIND VEILS, RESERVED FOR THEIR SPOUSES ONLY, FORBIDDEN TO DISPLAY BEAUTIES IN THE STREETS TO ALL, EVEN YOU! NOT ALLOWING THIS EVEN ON ARBAEEN AND MUHARRAM. OH THE HORRORS. This is a great tragedy of our eternity.~

Are u advocating that we shouldn’t give women pencils to write with and that a woman should stay in the uppermost compartment of her house for the rest of her life (as in a hadith)? My uncle was talking about a Maulana who treated her wife like this. I disagree with it. Nonetheless, I agree that non-mahram men and women should not mingle in public or it should be avoided as much as possible.

Wsalam

Edited by 313_Waiter
  • Veteran Member
35 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

Are u advocating that we shouldn’t give women pencils to write with and that a woman should stay in the uppermost compartment of her house for the rest of her life (as in a hadith)?

Since I am a backward 3rd world moslem man I unfortunately keep my women (and myself) IN THE UPPER MOST level of my single level house. Today I admit openly. If I had the monies to build an upper level, especially a basement, I would have herded them all down there and lock the door so they could not come out and cook or clean. Guard it with a sword so they don't come out and nag me to take them shopping every other day. SUCH SACRILEGE. Yes I would do that. Sadly. I am a mad man. A typical moslem 3rd world believer unenlightened caveman brother. I sadly do not enjoy taking them shopping above all things.

I also refuse them pencils. I must admit. Whenever I see a pencil in my wife's hand I spring and lunge to grab and take it away! I do not want her to write another never ending shopping list of all the tedious items that would require me over half of a day driving around most of the town buying everything.

I especially keep paper away from her. Printed paper, that is, currency notes. I HIDE THEM AND DENY HER BURNING IT ALL AWAY ASAP. I am a terrible  misogynist human being. I don't know why but I am confessing to you now.

Edited by The Green Knight
  • Veteran Member
12 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

Sadly. I am a mad man. A typical moslem 3rd world believer unenlightened caveman brother. I sadly do not enjoy taking them shopping above all things.

You're not "mad," you are normal.

You reside in a cave?  Cloth, stone or wood?  (an anthropological idea)

And WHO wants to wander-through-the-malls window shopping? (Besides women) Even little gurls would rather be on a playground --until they are financially corrupted. 

Guest Psychological Warfare

Why is this Topic, exempt from Islam vs Culture?  Did the Imam(عليه السلام) do it also Not relevant here or its Bidah( Innovation)?

No one is subservient to anyone except that they are Subservient to Allah(عزّ وجلّ)/Allah(عزّ وجلّ) law. And Allah(عزّ وجلّ) appointed a Wali and we should not have a Saqifa (denying of Allh(عزّ وجلّ) appointed Wali for the Family. 

Just as a side note, what we call modern thinking - has not benefited the Family, it has destroyed families at the expense of corporate world. They are the biggest proponents of this feud and the beneficiaries. 

• Advanced Member

We should all read Qur'an and reflect on it.

Here are some verses from surah Nisa that I feel are relevant to the thread.

Verse 19

O ye who believe! It is not lawful for you forcibly to inherit the women (of your deceased kinsmen), nor (that) ye should put constraint upon them that ye may take away a part of that which ye have given them, unless they be guilty of flagrant lewdness. But consort with them in kindness, for if ye hate them it may happen that ye hate a thing wherein Allah hath placed much good. 4:19

Verse 34

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great. 4;34

Verse 124

And whoso doeth good works, whether of male or female, and he (or she) is a believer, such will enter paradise and they will not be wronged the dint in a date-stone. 4:124

There are plenty of hadith about being kind and just to your wife and plenty of hadith about wives obeying their husband.

• Advanced Member
19 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

:salam:

I don’t know how to make this sound less misogynistic (I’m sorry), but do women actualise their purpose in life by worshipping Allah through servitude to their husbands? I mean, based on this tradition, can’t we say that women were created to serve their husbands and to be “obedient” to them.

Good thread brother. These questions are very relevant so don't fear sounding misogynistic. 

13 hours ago, starlight said:

Firstly, IS THIS THREAD FOR REAL?

Why what's wrong with asking the question. ? 

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Warilla said:

Why what's wrong with asking the question. ? 

Purpose of a woman's existence to be beautiful for her husband. That's very sexist. Few days back I heard someone else saying that a woman isn't 'complete' until she becomes a mother. I had the same reaction. Isn't it time we stop evaluating a woman's worth in this dunya on the basis of these relationships and value her for what she is in her own right?

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, starlight said:

Purpose of a woman's existence to be beautiful for her husband. That's very sexist. Few days back I heard someone else saying that a woman isn't 'complete' until she becomes a mother. I had the same reaction. Isn't it time we stop evaluating a woman's worth in this dunya on the basis of these relationships and value her for what she is in her own right?

Who cares if it is sexist. That's a useless term inveted in the west to address problems created by Western culture.

The role and worth of humans in this dunya is addressed in the Qur'an. And the Qur'an specifically addressed men and women seperatly at times. 

Maybe you want to edit the Qur'an to be more "non binary" 

By the way a pregnant woman is afforded the status of a man who goes to jihad. Don't belittle one of woman's greatest role.

Edited by Warilla
  • Moderators
55 minutes ago, Warilla said:

The role and worth of humans in this dunya is addressed in the Qur'an.

Quran?? Quran doesn't say its wajib for women to marry because that's her objective of her existence.

57 minutes ago, Warilla said:

Don't belittle one of woman's greatest role.

Where did I do that??? Show me.

I think the problem here is it's hard for you the digest the fact that a woman can be worthy without being a wife or mother. Not surprising,not new. I gave specific examples about women who achieved a great status without being either. 

• Advanced Member

I think the following verse is explaining the matter i.e., purpose of creating females:

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِّتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

30:21 

• Advanced Member
30 minutes ago, starlight said:

1)Quran doesn't say its wajib for women to marry because that's her objective of her existence.

2)Where did I do that??? Show me.

3)I think the problem here is it's hard for you the digest the fact that a woman can be worthy without being a wife or mother. Not surprising,not new. I gave specific examples about women who achieved a great status without being either. 

1) I didn't make that point that it was wajib.

2) you made a point about complete and being a mother. It came of as negative

3) marriage for men and women and fulfilling the roles in marriage is one of the best ways to become worthy. Plenty of hadith to support this view. Being single is never praiseworthy.

I think the problem is it's hard for you to digest and understand the value of marriage and in particular the great role and status a woman plays in this.

Edited by Warilla
  • Moderators
6 minutes ago, Warilla said:

you made a point about complete and being a mother. It came of as negative

I asked you where did I belittle motherhood? Just show me.

19 minutes ago, Warilla said:

didn't make that point that it was wajib

Well, you were the one talking about changing the Quran!! Quran doesn't address women solely as 'wife of such and such' does it?? 

You have to understand there are women who can't have children. This does NOT mean they are not complete or unable to fulfill their role from Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) if that was so Hazrat Asiyah wouldn't have been given such a high status.

Similarly, there are women who never become anyone's wife and there can be a number of reasons for this. Again, this doesn't mean she can't attain a high status and I gave the examples of Hazrat Maryam and Hazrat Masuma. 

While these roles carry great rewards women can still excel in religion without being either of these.(something I wrote in my first post, just in case you missed it because you were too focused on looking for belittling statements :))

Not wasting anymore time with you. There is no end to this misogyny in the Muslim world. Allah talks about judging people on the level of their faith but Oops! We will first evaluate if she is a wife or mother or not. 

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, starlight said:

I asked you where did I belittle motherhood? Just show me.

2 hours ago, starlight said:

...... Few days back I heard someone else saying that a woman isn't 'complete' until she becomes a mother......

Here

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, starlight said:

Well, you were the one talking about changing the Quran!! Quran doesn't address women solely as 'wife of such and such' does it?? . 

I spoke about non binary. In the context of what you said.

You need to pay attention to what's said and the flow of the discussion. And not insert random points.

• Advanced Member
28 minutes ago, starlight said:

Not wasting anymore time with you. There is no end to this misogyny in the Muslim world. Allah talks about judging people on the level of their faith but Oops! We will first evaluate if she is a wife or mother or not. 

Going on western standards of myisogeny , sexism and antifemmenism.

I proud to be all 3 if it means I'm following Qur'an and sunnah

Edited by Warilla