Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Pakistan's Entertainment Industries Indecent Policy

Rate this topic

This would be perhaps one of my last thread. This reason of this thread is to imply towards recent trend which is being propagated in Pakistan's Media Industry of Modernism which to me looks more indecent rather than modernized where you will see short clothes and speech become so much foul and disrespectful which seems shows how vulgarity is being norm of the day. A modern media is one which promotes the subjects like charity, eradicating corruption, learning the essence of education and not to cram one, improving character of people by introducing how ethics and morality brings end to crimes, reliance on Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and not losing hope which is a real miracle and is many a times felt and confirmed by people, speaking about rights of minorities and living together peacefully.

But to my dismay, what we are propagating! Velo Sound Station where we see girls wearing indecent dresses, Voice Over Man who makes vulgar jokes but our actors do not protest against such vulgarity but instead love to participate in his shows. and leading actress like Iffat Umer speaking (God forbid) of flirting with senior actors, and her one show with nausheen shah where you could not believe that is it really Pakistan or hell in which we are living. Do you really think that is it developing Pakistan or will create more psychopaths who raped and murdered a little girl Zainab. Is this following state of Medina or State of America! 

Those who are concerned about faith of their children and security, please make some voice over this. Entertainment is not bad thing unless it is not leading to destruction of society and producing psychopaths. 

[Mod Note: Inappropriate music video was removed.]

About Iffat Umers flirting confession you can see that on youtube and her interview with nausheen shah is pure vulgarity which might give you heart attack so I did not add them here. 

Please make some voice Pakistanis, it is not modernism, its Satanism.

Edited by Hameedeh
Haram video was removed.

Just for reminder. If you are alive, there is responsibility over your heads, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) did not create you to stay silent and let the bad people corrupt your children and disobey Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and snatch rights of people and cause fitna. Please play your part at least by your speech.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Strange Samurai said:

Please make some voice Pakistanis

Twitter would be a better place for this.

3 minutes ago, Strange Samurai said:

This reason of this thread is to imply towards recent trend which is being propagated in Pakistan's Media Industry of Modernism

Normal expected course of events. Infact this is going to get worse. You will have to actively protect yourself and your family from this filth.

Just now, starlight said:

Twitter would be a better place for this.

Normal expected course of events. Infact this is going to get worse. You will have to actively protect yourself and your family from this filth.

I am not a famous personality @starlight you can delete this post, if it is against the environment. But, perhaps people here might be famous and having value in society, so I wanted to reach out to them through this. This is my only inability, otherwise, I will take to rallies if I were little famous.

And, if people would have paid a little attention, if they cannot do something here, I am afraid how would they stand when Imam-e-Zamana (عليه السلام) would ask them to stop such kind of atrocities over souls of the upcoming generation. Perhaps, this nation wants to live with poor souls but such outward appearances which I pray it will avoid.

• Advanced Member

Unfortunately, these trends will continue until Imam Mahdi's (a.j) arrival. It's seen as normal. I guess this is what's meant by the hadith: "There will come a time holding on to your faith will be like holding on to hot coals."

It puts practicing Muslims in a bit of a dilemma; while "enjoining good and forbidding evil" are seen as tenets of faith, there is only so much we can do until we are branded backwards, extremists, close-minded etc.

8 minutes ago, Sabrejet said:

Unfortunately, these trends will continue until Imam Mahdi's (a.j) arrival. It's seen as normal. I guess this is what's meant by the hadith: "There will come a time holding on to your faith will be like holding on to hot coals."

It puts practicing Muslims in a bit of a dilemma; while "enjoining good and forbidding evil" are seen as tenets of faith, there is only so much we can do until we are branded backwards, extremists, close-minded etc.

It means we do not know how to defend ourselves that we are afraid to defend from being called backward? Why not refute such term by saying that is it backwardness to promote vulgarity and make maniacs who insult and rape or kill people and you have to add extra taxes for extra policing and increased budget to save lives or is it backwardness to stop vulgarity spread ethics and wisdom and kill the evil that brings such maniacs who commit horrible crimes. 

It is utterly disappointment for me that we are to afraid to be called extremists and close-minded while we can prove them that they are extremists by creating criminals and have closed their minds to truth and rationality. 

• Advanced Member

I sigh at such sights. I simply try to keep the amr-bil-maaroof and nahin-anil-munkar to my closest friends, family, and myself, and am otherwise only able to hint at such matters being serious ones. It's not that I do not try to be vocal, I do, but like anyone else this has to be done in a very clever and calculated way just because of the mindsets of people nowadays. To be honest, I wish someone could actually advise all of us in surviving faithfully in such a world, for to me it seems like an incredible trial.

It reminds me of some verses of Dua e Nudba... Ya Imam (عليه السلام)... Ya Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)...

Btw, I just was furious at the decay of my country economically and spiritually and lack cohesion and vision. But, I hope if we keep making some noise, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) will definitely listen to us even if we be at the verge of destruction because Allah (عزّ وجلّ) says: "Call me, and I will answer you". So, I am calling Allah (عزّ وجلّ) by agitating against such decadence of my Country and My National family, and request you to aid my voice how small it be, where you get the opportunity please help your children.

Just now, Northwest said:

In Pakistan and the West, owing to Saudi finance. Wahhabism is common yet exists side by side with decadent secularism.

lolz, that is a very funny thing to happen but I think it is also the fault of Shias and Sunnis of Pakistan not raising a single voice to the blasphemy done to the Ummah of Prophet and innocent children who are gift of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) to us.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Strange Samurai said:

lolz, that is a very funny thing to happen but I think it is also the fault of Shias and Sunnis of Pakistan not raising a single voice to the blasphemy done to the Ummah of Prophet and innocent children who are gift of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) to us.

Good point brother. I believe the challenge that most muslim societies face today is that only two extreme voices are being heard: the one that promotes all kinds of immorality as some kind of freedom/modernity, and the othrr that promotes itself as the 'religious' voice but is usually a form of radicalism with a religious cover on top.

The 'silent middle' is struggling to relate to either of these two groups and hasn't been able to raise their own voice successfully.

• Advanced Member

Unfortunately I don't see any element of Islam in Pakistani media industry. The most you'll have is someone like Aamir Liaquat turn up to Ramadan shows. That's about it. 

I do feel a lot of Pakistanis can be very religious and practising. The media seems to only focus on the modern and liberal ones. It's about confusing modernity with indecency and behayaai. 

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans