Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Brothers only whatsapp group

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, lissenma said:

Are there any collective of brothers here interested in joining a brothers only whatsapp group, were we can discuss all types of problems, but mainly problems concerning the youths, brotherly issues.

:braveheart:

Discord would be a better option as whatsapp reveals numbers.

• Advanced Member
53 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Discord would be a better option as whatsapp reveals numbers.

Nah whatsapp is a better option imo. Discord would make it like an anonymous chat group. There needs to be some connection, you need to know what the other person looks like etc. I don't see why brothers would be afraid to exchange numbers with each other.

• Advanced Member

why only brothers?? arent the sisters allowed too?

why not create an big whatsapp group with all shias

i join such groups and they are really usefull 

• Advanced Member

@El Cid@ali_fatheroforphans@313_Waiter@Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi@F.M

Are you brothers interested? if you brothers know of other brothers that are interested, feel free to share this topic with them.

If we can gather some few more brothers, hopefully it could turn into a prosperous group.

If you brothers have other suggestions, feel free to share them.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, lissenma said:

@El Cid@ali_fatheroforphans@313_Waiter@Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi@F.M

Are you brothers interested? if you brothers know of other brothers that are interested, feel free to share this topic with them.

If we can gather some few more brothers, hopefully it could turn into a prosperous group.

If you brothers have other suggestions, feel free to share them.

I have personally be part of certain groups on instagram and irl - some things to look out for. This is so you keep these things in mind since you're probs gonna be creating a group and will oversee it.

-> Politics should stay out of these groups. 

-> Some people become spectators and never contribute, they mostly join the group for the initial excitement. It's best to kick those people out or to ensure that people are actively contributing.

-> People who are bitter towards other sects and always turn the group into a sunni bashing group.

-> People who have no wisdom - they have no clue about the struggles of the youth, all they do is post hadiths without explanations or any relevance to the issue at hand.

-> People who have controversial views and are always looking to start debates. These are deviants and always ruin groups.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I have personally be part of certain groups on instagram and irl - some things to look out for. This is so you keep these things in mind since you're probs gonna be creating a group and will oversee it.

-> Some people become spectators and never contribute, they mostly join the group for the initial excitement. It's best to kick those people out or to ensure that people are actively contributing.

-> People who are bitter towards other sects and always turn the group into a sunni bashing group.

-> People who have no wisdom - they have no clue about the struggles of the youth, all they do is post hadiths without explanations or any relevance to the issue at hand.

-> People who have controversial views and are always looking to start debates. These are deviants and always ruin groups.

This is the reason I feel it would not be productive. 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

People who have controversial views and are always looking to start debates. These are deviants and always ruin groups

It means I'm a deviant :coffee:

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I don't mind you creating the group and overseeing it.