Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Pakistan's instance on Israel

Rate this topic

This is not a recent development that Pakistan is being forced to accept Israel as an state. Almost six months before, I saw some Pakistani bloggers or youtubers visiting Israel. And, during that time I was suspicious as to how did they get permission to visit the Holy places in Occupied State of Palestine. Albeit, this did not remain a myth for long because it has begin to appear at the surface recently that Pakistan is being forced to accept Israel or at least show a gesture which may speak of its initiation to normalization with Israel. 

Albeit, one who spoke to revolutionize the state of Pakistan by following the blueprints of State of Medina, is beginning to show his weakness and kept silent while bloggers and youtubers visited and did not question them as to how did they get permission to visit Palestine. It shows that hands are been shaken with the murderers of various youth, children, women and old. 

If this became a reality, then not only that Imran Khan would be denounced by the Nation of Pakistan but would be inked in the pages of history along with the names of infamous oppressors who oppressed Muslim Ummah. And, it would also prove those as truth who allege him to be aided by Jewish lobbies. May Allah (عزّ وجلّ) save state of Pakistan from being party of Zalimeen. If it happens, then I see only Iran as a true Muslim State fighting against the aggressive and oppressive western bullies and touts.

Mubashir Luqman is not seemed only as journalist but also as supporter of Imran Khan. I think the speech which he is making are coming from the tongue of Imran Khan.

Mulk ko tabah mat karein khan sahab, agar pakistan ney bhi israel ko tasleem kar liya tu aap main aur ghair Muslimon main kiya faraq reh gaya ?

• Veteran Member

I am not a political  mind person for supporting any one, but i have seen the following in the media:

Imran Khan rules out recognition of Israel until solution of Palestine issue

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/575404-Imran-Khan-recognition-Israel-solution-Palestinian

https://www.unewstv.com/187876/pm-imran-khan-and-establishment-are-on-same-page-on-israel-issue-ansar-abbasi-analysis

Regards

Edited by Muslim2010
16 hours ago, hasanhh said:

OPINE: l do not see "the Plot" in this.

Yeah, but I recently saw some videos, so I though either the government or some among government may be willing to make such plans if not the government then some elements at lower level. As you can say how Mubashir Luqman praises Israel but never mentions that people of Pakistan have strong grievance over the killings of mother's of infants and abduction of children. 

16 hours ago, Muslim2010 said:

I am not a political  mind person for supporting any one, but i have seen the following in the media:

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/575404-Imran-Khan-recognition-Israel-solution-Palestinian

https://www.unewstv.com/187876/pm-imran-khan-and-establishment-are-on-same-page-on-israel-issue-ansar-abbasi-analysis

Regards

Alhamdolilah, it is just step one cannot accept oppressors to be right while people are being oppressed and denied their rights.

16 hours ago, Muslim2010 said:

Regards

Middle Eastern Countries have forsaken their religion, the say they have done rational decision but forgot that accepting a murderer is not rational but irrational decision which prevents barakah from them and soon they will be engulfed in wars which they will not be able to halt. 

On 11/29/2020 at 10:52 AM, Strange Samurai said:

Yeah, but I recently saw some videos, so I though either the government or some among government may be willing to make such plans if not the government then some elements at lower level. As you can say how Mubashir Luqman praises Israel but never mentions that people of Pakistan have strong grievance over the killings of mother's of infants and abduction of children. 

Do you think that visits by Pakistanis to a place where blood is being spilt,  is not influenced by some groups that may either be foreign or from within Pakistan. I did not think so that it is just individual step. Every intelligent person would know that either it is Israel that is investing to neutralize Pakistan as its critic to its policies or there is some elements within Pakistani lobbies who are promised some incentives or threatened by foreign Muslim countries.

• Veteran Member

I think that you'd be surprised about the amount of Muslims who actually visit Palestine, don't forget that for Sunnis it is a very holy place. I see lots of Palestinians who live in occupied territories telling people that they should come and visit.

So whilst in Shi'a circles it may be a taboo (easy for us to say) it is different for Sunnis. In the west many Muslim travel agents offer tours to Jerusalem, I've never seen anyone have any issues when regular people go there, the issues are more when prominent figures such as religious leaders or heads of state visit.

5 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

I think that you'd be surprised about the amount of Muslims who actually visit Palestine, don't forget that for Sunnis it is a very holy place. I see lots of Palestinians who live in occupied territories telling people that they should come and visit.

So whilst in Shi'a circles it may be a taboo (easy for us to say) it is different for Sunnis. In the west many Muslim travel agents offer tours to Jerusalem, I've never seen anyone have any issues when regular people go there, the issues are more when prominent figures such as religious leaders or heads of state visit.

It is not a taboo for Shias but when Shias visit it, there is no question on surface that they might agree to accept Israel. Not to forget that Palestinians are majority sunnis but there is only one Shia country that has been standing guard at the borders of Palestine in Lebanon and talking to Hamas while almost all sunni countries have accepted Israel and does not even want to see Hamas leaders that is what our sunni countries such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia and UAW, are doing except Sunnis of Pakistan who really have big heart and brave to stand out for Palestinians.

Both Nation of Pakistan stand together with Iran, and when a Pakistani or Iranian visit Palestine we keep an strict eye because we cannot allow that Palestinians blood be wasted and their living in the camps be forgotten. They deserve a peaceful resolution to their demands. The so called Jewish State has no law of Moses, its citizens wear shorts, eat all things having no regard for koshar, and support homosexuality which is illegal according to Quran. It is a Western Colony a castle to control Middle East in event of a war.