Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Guest Wal77ka

So basically. I had a lesson in my shcool about sex education and i got sexually arosed and now when ive came back home ive checked my underwear and it was indead sexual arose fluid but now.. im having waswas about if it was from wet dream....

I CLEALRY remebr i have cheaked my pants and i dont see any fluid and im VERY SURE THAT IS not from the wet dream... 

Is my ghusl valid i just want to know that please??

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Guest Wal77ka said:

So basically. I had a lesson in my shcool about sex education and i got sexually arosed and now when ive came back home ive checked my underwear and it was indead sexual arose fluid but now.. im having waswas about if it was from wet dream....

I CLEALRY remebr i have cheaked my pants and i dont see any fluid and im VERY SURE THAT IS not from the wet dream... 

Since you checked your pants and you know it is not from the wet dream, it does not require ghusl as brother Mahdavist said because it is pre-cum. Pre-cum is tahir/ pure.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Guest Wal77ka said:

I ment do i need to do ghusl? 

You don't need to do ghusl.

The below text is from Sayed al Sistani's book 'Jurisprudence made easy'. It is a similar case as yours

Sometimes, when I am sexually aroused, I notice a rather sticky, transparent and white liquid secreted from my penis.
- Yes, this type of liquid is tahir. You are, therefore, not required to perform ghusl or wudhu when you experience it. There is another type of secretion that sometimes follows urination. This too is tahir.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 11/28/2020 at 3:10 AM, Guest Wal77ka said:

This fluid (precum) is pure. Ghusl is not required.