Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If you could choose, which would it be?

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, Nightclaw said:

Choose a chapter and explain why you would want to fully comprehend and memorize it.

Quran is a treasure, If it were possible for me to remember whole Quran, then I would remember whole with meaning. Even a single verse of Quran cannot be left out, it is full of treasure.

• Advanced Member
57 minutes ago, Nightclaw said:

If you could choose one - and only one - chapter of the Qur'an to fully comprehend and memorize to the maximum, which would it be and why?

This is really difficult question. 

Up until now all the chapters I have memorized, I felt the need to memorize all of them and to comprehend them to the maximum. 

But still, Surah ash Shams is a chapter I really want to get it's grasp completely. 

Though, everything what I have read and memorized I want to comprehend it to the core. 

• Advanced Member

Surah Al Fath – This point on the Victories were promised – Islam will prevail

Narrated Aslam (ra): Allah's Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) said “Tonight, there has been revealed to me a Surah which is dearer to me than that on which the sun shines” (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 61 Virtues of the Qur'an, Number 532)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mughaffal (رضي الله عنه) : "I saw Allah's Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) on the day of the Conquest of Makkah over his she-camel, reciting Surat-al-Fath in a vibrant quivering tone". Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59: Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (Al-Maghaazi), Number 578