Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Az-Zahraa & the 12 Imams in the Bible

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Az-Zahraa (عليه السلام). & the 12 Imams (عليه السلام). in the Holy Bible

"And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee. Behold! I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. Twelve princes shall he beget and I will make him a great nation." (Book of Genesis:17:20)

"And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet and on her head a crown of twelve stars." (Book of Revelation:12:1)

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Zaydi Shiapard said:

Az-Zahraa (عليه السلام). & the 12 Imams (عليه السلام). in the Holy Bible

"And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee. Behold! I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. Twelve princes shall he beget and I will make him a great nation." (Book of Genesis:17:20)

"And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet and on her head a crown of twelve stars." (Book of Revelation:12:1)

It is also metaphorical for the 12 children of prophet Ismail (عليه السلام) that are mentioned by name after this particular verse if my memory serves me correctly.  

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Zaydi Shiapard said:

Through the quranic exegesis of prophet Joseph (عليه السلام) of the interpretation of moon and Sun as being mother and father, as well as the stars being their children, I believe there to be playroom to entertain such idea of the woman being sayida Fatima (عليه السلام), and her 12 sons the 12 imams or caliphs of the ahl bayt representation.

Furthermore there is support from parallel mention of ahl el kisa story that represents the event of the father cloaking his daughter. Her mother was definitely there in spirit under and cloaking herself along with the sun her holy husband and father of her children. 

She was called um Abiha which means the mother of her father, this shows how they kept her on top of their heads and was shown by the prophet ONLY standing up for his daughter when she got into the room, and would give her his seating spot with his nearness if she so was pleased with the ultimate alpha position. Masha Allah

There are hadiths talking that in heaven was a really bright thing and that this blinding beauty and stunning light came from a crown that the prophet wears in jannat el fardos, while this crown is sayida Fatima. This is our corona guys .. majesty to the maximum and nobility and high class among the ranks of God.