Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What do yall think of this?

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, smma said:

These are not new, these are borrowed from Past histories and are known to scholars for example:

1. The strategy that homosexuality is normal is borrowed from the incest conducted by the King of Zoroastrians perhaps as I can recall about why book of God vanished from them and who forced his nation to conduct such thing and is due to this that it is common this among them.

2. Showing oppressor as victim is also an old tradition and well known to scholars so it will not work except for the Muslims who hardly know any verse from Quran and are entirely non-Muslims except their names.

3. There is, however, one question regarding Hudood laws about which I have concerns that is regarding death penalty that is by Stoning to death. In Quran, we read about death of Qaum-e-Lut with stones, and that is the actual punishment provided by the Quran. If we compare the speed of those meteors that exceed that of bullet. And, that in the time of Imam Ali (عليه السلام), Imam Ali (عليه السلام) himself conducted the punishment with Imam Hasan and Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) saying to the people: "Only that person should approach to stone the convicts who think they are not sinners" as mentioned by some accounts. Now, if we are to take Ijtehad on this account, this punishment is to be changed by following rules:

1. The speed of stone should at least be equal to that of meteor as only Imam Ali (عليه السلام) could do it, and in modern science, it is possible to reach such speed with such designed weapon. 

2. The punishment should be conducted by the most learned and pious person who knows all the rules of Islamic Shariah and knows that no irregularity or injustice has been conducted during the trial.

Apart from that another instance which I would require to bring to attention is that of Adultery. It is said that Hudood laws say that if any women accuse another person of adultery and she cannot bring four witness, it would be taken if as she had admitted herself of adultery. However, it is in my view, illogical because the women did not confess of adultery rather proved to have committed an act of calumny against the person, and she is accusing other person and not is admitting herself to have willingly taken part in that act. So, I believe this is actually misunderstood in Hudood Laws. 

Note: - I am open to any correction if I have made any mistakes explaining in it by any person who understand Hudood and Shariah Laws through logic and rationality to which Quran implies: "Why do not you ponder?".

Regards