Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Constantinople back to the romans?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

That's not a lie. Feel free to prepare a study of 20+ aged adults. Denouncing marriage and blaming it for the problems in society is utterly common. 

Most of the west has even lost the marriage system to some extent. They prefer live-in relationships.

It is also propagating in India. 

OK, show me proof then. I apologise if you were correct, but what I know is it's a common strawman argument that people use to try to say gay people are trying to get rid of straight people or some insanity like that, and considering you said it right after you talked about gay people, I assumed you were saying gay people were trying to get rid of marriage. If that's not what you were saying, I apologise. If it was, then you're completely wrong.

And also, just because some people in the West choose not to get married, that doesn't mean they denounce marriage as if its a sin. I've never seen anyone say that. I'd like to see any proof of anyone saying that.

1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

Blatantly Accusing (tohmat) someone by making judgements is what you have done to me from the start.

Not really. I've treated you with respect from when I realised you treated people with respect. I've constantly said that. I've never once criticised you as a person for what you've said, but if I see something I disagree with, like saying that people are trying to say marriage is a sin, I'll call you out on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Also it has been said that before his return, the wordpopulation will be 7, then 1/3 will die of war. and 1/3 will die from white death

what can that mean?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

White death is referred to maybe pandemics and epidemics 

but the thing i tough about.. 

wat about radiation made by the newest technology..(5G)

all doctors, pharmaceutics en everyone who is specialised in medical stuff..told me that the radiation is really bad for our health

recently trough corona, they have build every were those 5g-panels (secretly) ..LIKE EVERYWHERE!! while all of us were in complete lockdown (many people will get in contact with it)

i am not saying that maybe white death is referring to deadly radiation, personally i don't trust the radiation and belief it can be dangerous for the health!!!!  

for example: lots animals who get nearby those panels die immediately, probably the radiation is too strong for them to handle..

 

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, gayboyanon said:

Those are valid criticisms though. Especially the bit about escaping abusive relationships. But no one's saying you're a bad person for getting married.

dear brother.. firstly, i agree with "zainuu"

its true that loots people dont take a marriage and wedding seriously, even lots of muslims.

we live in a time where shia men.. like to misuse Mutah and use it to halal-cheat on their wives.. 

also waaaaaaay to many sunnis commit zinna, and cheat on their spouses..

couple days ago, my neighbours got divorced becuase they got into the fight and the male found out that his wife conceived a child from another men..

and these problems happens sooooo many times!!!!

and yes.. the concept marriage got forgotten and lots of people living together while not even married.. even in muslim communities

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, gayboyanon said:

Those are valid criticisms though. Especially the bit about escaping abusive relationships. But no one's saying you're a bad person for getting married.

ALSO.. this toppic is not going about relationships/marriage..SO PLEASE, RESPECT MY TOPIC which is going about constantinople+signs of his reapereance,

IF you want to discuss it out. then PLEASE open youre own topic ad discuss it..

coz now i see waaay to many comments from you about subjects where this topic isn't made for, THATS not supposed to happen

thank you for youre understaanding,

may allah bless you

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, F.M said:

but the thing i tough about.. 

wat about radiation made by the newest technology..(5G)

all doctors, pharmaceutics en everyone who is specialised in medical stuff..told me that the radiation is really bad for our health

recently trough corona, they have build every were those 5g-panels (secretly) ..LIKE EVERYWHERE!! while all of us were in complete lockdown (many people will get in contact with it)

i am not saying that maybe white death is referring to deadly radiation, personally i don't trust the radiation and belief it can be dangerous for the health!!!!  

for example: lots animals who get nearby those panels die immediately, probably the radiation is too strong for them to handle..

I agree. But epidemics and pandemics and all the dangerous diseases can have a correlation with this. 

Take an example of Ultra-Violate radiations which cause adverse effects to the health of a person and might cause the occurrence of illnesses like Skin cancer, lung cancer etc. 

So,  a radiation is a cause of diseases and harmful infections which can cause 'white death'.

I was just talking to my cousin and wondering that Cancer has become so common today that it can happen to any third person in the crowd. 

All these diseases are a result of this technological and scientific advancement neglecting the adverse effects on mankind and environment. 

5G is out now and I agree that it is extremely harmful. But only Allah knows what new is gonna happen. 

 

We can only pray to Allah for he is the provider and protector.

May Allah protect everyone from the evil of this world. 

May Allah provide everyone with sound health. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2020 at 3:57 PM, F.M said:

in sunni books are written that one of the biggest signs of the return of Isa As (jesus) is that there will come a group o romans with good faith and will take constantinople back, and will commit a war against the turks. the romans will win and constantinople will be back theirs.. soon after that Jesus will return 

i will send the sunni narataions..

[1] Saheeh Muslim, Book 54, Hadith 50

[2] Al-Hakim, Al-Mustadrak, (4/598) no. 8662. Also, see Musnad Ahmad (2/176) no. 6645,  Sunan Darimi (1/430) no. 503, and As-Silsilah as-Sahihah, vol. 1

[3] Sahih Muslim, Book 54, Hadith 44

[4] Sahih al-Muslim, Book 54, Hadith 99

[5] Sahih Muslim, Book 54, Hadith 44

there are lots of narrations about it, in the sunni books...

------------------------

My Q: are there also such reverences in our shia books?

can someone send and share it with us?

may Allah bless you all

 

 

There is a promise about the Conquest of Constantinople by Prophet (PBUHHP) about which Prophet (PBUHHP) said: "Both the leader as well as its followers will be dwellers of heaven". All the Shia Scholars believe that such event will take place during the time of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) either he ((عليه السلام)) or any of his follower will perform such task. 

This hadith has been wrongly attributed to both Muwawiya ibn Abu Sufyan and Mehmmet II of Ottoman empire because neither of them could successfully install Islamic Governance there. So, it is for Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and his followers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Just now, Strange Samurai said:

There is a promise about the Conquest of Constantinople by Prophet (PBUHHP) about which Prophet (PBUHHP) said: "Both the leader as well as its followers will be dwellers of heaven". All the Shia Scholars believe that such event will take place during the time of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) either he ((عليه السلام)) or any of his follower will perform such task. 

This hadith has been wrongly attributed to both Muwawiya ibn Abu Sufyan and Mehmmet II of Ottoman empire because neither of them could successfully install Islamic Governance there. So, it is for Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and his followers.

woow soo,, its imam mahdi and his shias who will conquer constantinople? mashallah

can you please send the scources

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, F.M said:

woow soo,, its imam mahdi and his shias who will conquer constantinople? mashallah

can you please send the scources

Do you think Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) is only of his Shias when did Sunnis rejected Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) ? I see hadith in Sunni Books that says Hazrat Esa (عليه السلام) will pray behind Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and that Sunnis have firm belief in his arrival as savior to mankind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Strange Samurai said:

Do you think Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) is only of his Shias when did Sunnis rejected Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) ? I see hadith in Sunni Books that says Hazrat Esa (عليه السلام) will pray behind Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and that Sunnis have firm belief in his arrival as savior to mankind.

its said in books a little after the conquest of constantinople back to romans.. jesus will return...

its more that 600 years ago when ottomans took constantinople yet he didnt return

also almost 100 years the ottomans lost.. he didnt return

clearly if you mean to talk aboout ottomans... then they arent the people which the verses were talking about.. also constantinople should go back to the romans.. its said imam mahdi is half roman according to hadiths.. so yes he and his shia's will possibly conquer it

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, F.M said:

its said in books a little after the conquest of constantinople back to romans.. jesus will return...

its more that 600 years ago when ottomans took constantinople yet he didnt return

also almost 100 years the ottomans lost.. he didnt return

clearly if you mean to talk aboout ottomans... then they arent the people which the verses were talking about.. also constantinople should go back to the romans.. its said imam mahdi is half roman according to hadiths.. so yes he and his shia's will possibly conquer it

I think currently Turkey is Roman. I do not see Islam there, do you see it. It is Westernized. I know only that Prophet (PBUHHP) said: "One who will conquer Rome and his army will be dwellers of heaven and for each of them is forgiveness". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Strange Samurai said:

I think currently Turkey is Roman. I do not see Islam there, do you see it. It is Westernized. I know only that Prophet (PBUHHP) said: "One who will conquer Rome and his army will be dwellers of heaven and for each of them is forgiveness". 

if you read youre own books its said that the country will show nothing from religion (sign) and not too long after that it will get qonquered.. possibly by imamm mahdi and his shias, coz we all know that first imam mahdi should return and soon after that jesus will return..

and turks are seen as people from mongols.. they have their own narattions

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Zainuu said:

I was just talking to my cousin and wondering that Cancer has become so common today that it can happen to any third person in the crowd. 

yes, true its also happens a lot lately that people die sudden death without any cause

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, F.M said:

if you read youre own books its said that the country will show nothing from religion (sign) and not too long after that it will get qonquered.. possibly by imamm mahdi and his shias, coz we all know that first imam mahdi should return and soon after that jesus will return..

and turks are seen as people from mongols.. they have their own narattions

Are my books different from yours ? You say you are a shia?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
42 minutes ago, Strange Samurai said:

Are my books different from yours ? You say you are a shia?

i tough you was sunni..

my mistake..**then i mean our books**

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, F.M said:

i tough you was sunni..

my mistake..**then i mean our books**

Perhaps you forget you have written "shia" on your profile why would then you say "Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and his shia". 

:hahaha:

I am nowadays reading psychological warfare and political intrigues around the world, these things are very little for me to notice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Strange Samurai said:

erhaps you forget you have written "shia" on your profile why would then you say "Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and his shia". 

:hahaha:

I am nowadays reading psychological warfare and political intrigues around the world, these things are very little for me to notice.

i dont get it? 

i found those sunni scources.. and created this topic, to know if we shia have also such evenements to happen before return of imam mahdi and isa as.. what exactly are you talking about??

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Strange Samurai said:

Perhaps you forget you have written "shia" on your profile why would then you say "Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and his shia". 

:hahaha:

I am nowadays reading psychological warfare and political intrigues around the world, these things are very little for me to notice.

No worries @F.M no worries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Strange Samurai said:

Do you think Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) is only of his Shias when did Sunnis rejected Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) ? I see hadith in Sunni Books that says Hazrat Esa (عليه السلام) will pray behind Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and that Sunnis have firm belief in his arrival as savior to mankind.

the reason i tough you was sunni is this...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Just now, Strange Samurai said:

I give up :surrender:

with what?,

 

1 minute ago, Strange Samurai said:

No worries @F.M no worries.

what do you mean???

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...