Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

corona ruined my gpa


Guest desperatestudent

Recommended Posts

Guest desperatestudent

Guys I'm losing it. I've been sick with corona for almost a week right now, next week I've an exam and I haven't studies. I worked so hard on my GPA to get accepted into extra classes, but now corona has ruined everything. I want to cry. This is literally the worst timing ever. You guys maybe don't understand, but it's really hard to see your dreams shatter because of one stupid virus. I've worked so hard and now i'm gonna ruin my exam. My only worth is through academics and now it's taken away from me.

 

Please make dua that I'm gonna get a somehow alright grade. I am really hoping for a miracle because I don't know what I'm gonna do if I fail, that's gonne be one big disaster and I fear i'm losing myself. This was the last test and I thought I got it but no please please please pray for me :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

Duas for your speedy recovery, of course. 

Have you explained to your instructors? Surely they can extend the deadlines for students who are sick! Send them an email or give them a phone call. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Basic Members

I suggest that you start studying without thinking about the result. Just start anyway. You are very stressed now and by starting studying that could cool you down and then you will find yourself able to focus. Try to start now. look to your exam dates, manage your tasks, and simply begin. Everything will be fine just start and god will help you for sure. Please let us know if everything is going well..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest notsodesperateanymore
On 11/16/2020 at 8:43 AM, Believerr said:

I suggest that you start studying without thinking about the result. Just start anyway. You are very stressed now and by starting studying that could cool you down and then you will find yourself able to focus. Try to start now. look to your exam dates, manage your tasks, and simply begin. Everything will be fine just start and god will help you for sure. Please let us know if everything is going well..

 

On 11/16/2020 at 7:56 AM, hasanhh said:

l also suggest --to notme's post-- that you work on your health. ln addition to your daily vitamin pill, take a B-Complex and a Vitamin D supplement.

 

On 11/16/2020 at 2:19 AM, notme said:

Duas for your speedy recovery, of course. 

Have you explained to your instructors? Surely they can extend the deadlines for students who are sick! Send them an email or give them a phone call. 

I actually got a lot more sick so studying was not possible at all. My energy has been drenched out of my body and to be honest this was a wake up call for me to start working on my health, because I realized, no matter how good my grades are, it doesn't even matter when my health is bad.

 

I spoke to my student counselor, and I might be able to take the exam in four weeks, so all is good I hope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Guest notsodesperateanymore said:

 

I spoke to my student counselor, and I might be able to take the exam in four weeks, so all is good I hope. 

Thank you for updating us. I've been wondering. Will continue duas for your health and full recovery. Don't worry about the classes until you are ready. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I didn't get corona my self but it ruined my exams too. I had 2 maths exams and im really weak in maths and couldn't study both of them at once, so i decided i would focus on only 1 for the main exams and write the 2nd maths in the re-exams that normally take place 2 months after the main exams end. I managed to pass in maths 1 cuz i focused on it more but failed in 2, but the re exams got cancelled because of corona so now i have to write them again this year 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...