Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Influx of Shia hate videos on TikTok

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam

Anyone who has this app will know the amount of hate and propaganda content Wahabi/Salafi TikiTok users are creating and spreading on there about Shia's.

Many Shia TikTok users have made content defending our religion against these attacks, but it's not enough, and abuse keeps coming. They bombard with nothing new, the usual; shirk, kafir, taqia etc. The shocking part is the amount of people that agree in the comment sections. 

I haven't seen anyone bring this to attention or discussed it. I wonder if Shia Chatters have seen the same and what their experiences have been. Also I think there should be initiative for the knowledgeable amongst us to start doing content on Tiktok. not necessary as a defensive mechanism against these attacks. But more positive and informative content to spread awareness and show the beauty of Shia's Ali.

Thankks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 11/14/2020 at 5:38 PM, feefee_xx said:

Salam

Anyone who has this app will know the amount of hate and propaganda content Wahabi/Salafi TikiTok users are creating and spreading on there about Shia's.

Many Shia TikTok users have made content defending our religion against these attacks, but it's not enough, and abuse keeps coming. They bombard with nothing new, the usual; shirk, kafir, taqia etc. The shocking part is the amount of people that agree in the comment sections. 

I haven't seen anyone bring this to attention or discussed it. I wonder if Shia Chatters have seen the same and what their experiences have been. Also I think there should be initiative for the knowledgeable amongst us to start doing content on Tiktok. not necessary as a defensive mechanism against these attacks. But more positive and informative content to spread awareness and show the beauty of Shia's Ali.

Thankks

this is their aqeeda

to keep spreading hate among other sects.

nothing new.

• Advanced Member

Salam

Thankks

Salaam,

Do you know how Iraq and Syria got destroyed and fake protesters/rioters mobilised against Shias (mostly)??

Saudi Arabia has got a lot of money and they have a hell amount of agents. They are so rich that for commenting/smearing someone everyday on social media platforms and for promoting fake news and hatred, they can spend billions. 

That's hatred to the kevel of madness. 

Last year, when Iraq protests happened and Iranian consulates in Najaf and Karbala were burnt, 75% of the tweets from protesters side came from Saudi Arabia.

Don't stress on them. They are just trolls. 

Allah will punish the one who will make a sport of religion.

May Allah bless you

• Advanced Member

Salam

omg finally someone speaking this problem out!!!

incuding me!! alah these takfiris nasibis needs to get punished in soo many ways!!! i cant handle them ANYMORE!!!!!!

-----

TBH, it has become really positive on tiktok about shia- muslims is see  that shia islam got extreme spread all over the world. .and day by day lots of people are starting to respect us shias (from different religions  also lots got inspired)..we shia should see such things as a huge motivation to start spreading the truth even more!! and show the world the meaning of ahlalabayt.. coz its going to good way!! but we need to doo MORE OUR BEST TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF AHLALBAYT AS..

• Advanced Member

37 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Salaam,

Do you know how Iraq and Syria got destroyed and fake protesters/rioters mobilised against Shias (mostly)??

Saudi Arabia has got a lot of money and they have a hell amount of agents. They are so rich that for commenting/smearing someone everyday on social media platforms and for promoting fake news and hatred, they can spend billions. 

That's hatred to the kevel of madness. 

Last year, when Iraq protests happened and Iranian consulates in Najaf and Karbala were burnt, 75% of the tweets from protesters side came from Saudi Arabia.

Don't stress on them. They are just trolls. 

Allah will punish the one who will make a sport of religion.

May Allah bless you

The problem is that they show really bad image about all shia.. but trough the shia-tiktokes the world saw that we shias are infact innocent of all things made by suna .

and  they al found out that  all propaganda is made by ahlal sunna same goes with all terrorist organisations..

actaullay i am proud of the youth for accomplisshing such things to still spread the truth what really happened to ahlalbayt.. and trough them lots people got inspired about shiism

• Advanced Member

Salam

Thankks

There is only 1 answer,

image.jpeg.2c6c9a0d378cc8e22c051dd3d44cb97b.jpeg

image.jpeg.5b0c9cdeb583915d2ed2ec9b20ae8b72.jpeg

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, F.M said:

The problem is that they show really bad image about all shia.. but trough the shia-tiktokes the world saw that we shias are infact innocent of all things made by suna .

and  they al found out that  all propaganda is made by ahlal sunna same goes with all terrorist organisations..

actaullay i am proud of the youth for accomplisshing such things to still spread the truth what really happened to ahlalbayt.. and trough them lots people got inspired about shiism

Salaam, 

Right.

Shiism is for wise people, not for fools. The people who fall in such traps are those who reach to a point of view without going in depth. This is the mindset of a foolish person literally. Rational people, clear headed people, those who use their brains can never fall in these traps and lies. In fact, it will help them in coming closer to faith, to explore their self in Shiism. 

Even for a born shia it is important to read, study, explore and think. If a Shia doesn't do these things, he will fall back from this holy Caravan. Take the example of the Battle of Siffin. The foolish Shias were the ones who raised the swords against Imam Ali (عليه السلام) at the end and then they turned out to be Kharijites. 

May Allah bless everyone with knowledge and research and give the tawfeeq to everyone to search for the truth and reality in this world.

• Advanced Member

Salam

Thankks

OMG YESSS!!!!

With Tiktok, there is a side to it where I actually learn things, and there is this ugly side which takes most of the platform. Not only are they attacking Shias (and Muslims), but there is just so much bullying and racism, people have felt worthless and suicidal, and then you have these young Muslims trying to justify LGBTQ+. A lot of the times this app is just toxic and its easier for them to leave disgusting comments because it is different behind a screen than in person.

There was this one girl who recently made a tiktok joking about how Shias and Sunnis aren't the same, of course she got so much hate even by a few Sunnis, then not only did she post more videos against Shi'ism but also went to the extent of mentioning the hadith of 73 sects and only one will enter Heaven. Of course we're different, but that still results in fitna which Islam has warned us about, and she thought she was trying to spread the 'truth'. I mean did she really think she did something there?

But what also annoyed me is that some Shias need to also learn to keep their mouths shut imo, when it comes to publicly cursing the so called companions. Don't get me wrong I believe that they deserve being cursed, but if we're trying to tell these Sunni tiktokers to stop spreading fitna and hatred, then we should do the same. Our maraji3 have also said it is wrong to publicly curse them infront our Sunni brothers and sisters. 

In the end, the best we can do is to educate others and spread the truth

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Salaam, 

Right.

Shiism is for wise people, not for fools. The people who fall in such traps are those who reach to a point of view without going in depth. This is the mindset of a foolish person literally. Rational people, clear headed people, those who use their brains can never fall in these traps and lies. In fact, it will help them in coming closer to faith, to explore their self in Shiism. 

Even for a born shia it is important to read, study, explore and think. If a Shia doesn't do these things, he will fall back from this holy Caravan. Take the example of the Battle of Siffin. The foolish Shias were the ones who raised the swords against Imam Ali (عليه السلام) at the end and then they turned out to be Kharijites. 

May Allah bless everyone with knowledge and research and give the tawfeeq to everyone to search for the truth and reality in this world.

I agree, These ‘Sunnis’ are blind. Even If you prove that Shiaism is right, they still won’t accept it. They are deaf, they can’t hear the truth, and they are blind, they can’t see the truth.

• Moderators

TBH, this is a test for us. If someone is ignorant enough to hate 100s of millions of people because of a few lines thrown into a video, we don't want them or need them. If they supported you today, they would turn on you tomorrow. It's good that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is revealing to us who they are so we can avoid them. Might be a blessing in disguise. 

The people who are wise and sincerely seek truth, whatever their religion or ethnicity, will not make a judgement about a group of people, especially millions of people until they do some research and investigate. As for the other, again, I don't care about their opinion. There have been many here on ShiaChat. They register, come with their 'arguments'. The arguments get knocked down immediately by our more knowledgeable users, then they leave and come back under a different user name. Its been happening here since 1998. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Advanced Member
On 11/15/2020 at 4:38 AM, feefee_xx said:

wonder if Shia Chatters have seen the same and what their experiences have been. Also I think there should be initiative for the knowledgeable amongst us to start doing content on Tiktok.

Let the dogs bark. 

Important thing for us is to do the "jihad" with ourselves. The best way to change the opinion of general public is by adopting and implementing all which is known.