Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hijab - daughter doesn't want to wear anymore

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
On 12/7/2020 at 2:49 AM, Allah Seeker said:

The prophet came with the duty of warning.

Why did he not warn the women of his nation about the importance of covering their hair? Answer this!

LoL

Because they were already covering their hair.

If it was not compulsory or it would not be their at all. He would have made it clear to the ruthless, patriarchic and male-dominant arab society. 

So, why The Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), who liberated women from the clutches of ignorant Arabs, add this one single command that "Don't stress on head-covering"??

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can take her to an Islamic country, I recommend doing so, have her enjoy living in a community where Hijab is seen as a virtue not a sign of oppression she will begin to perceive the true value

Males and Females don't have 'equal rights' I don't know where you are getting this from, the Shariah deals with both genders differently. The ruling towards a male may at times be more strict then th

Yes it is sad to say the least. Of course there are satanic agendas all over the place, and extremes in all directions. It is sad and the whole baphomet androgenous thing is sad. The theory many

Posted Images

Guest Molana Laddan

The obligation of Hijab has been one of the most visible, the most elaborate instruction in Qur’an. I’m always baffled at why so many nay-sayers keep repeating, “show me the Hijab in Qur’an.”

The ayat in Sura Noor says this:

Let them draw their veils over their chests, and not reveal their ˹hidden˺ adornments except to their husbands... 

Meaning the veils were always covering the heads, but the fabric draping over the chest used to be kept exposed, while still wearing a shirt.

This created a lustful and tantalizing sight for men. Still is, look around all those hijabi sisters whose scarves are tightly snug around their necks, leaving the chest area to be covered only under a loose or not so loose shirt (I believe this is mostly out of ignorance on their part, not out of bad intention). 

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) ordered to lengthen the already existent head covering all the way down to the rib cage. The Hijab order is really this simple. 

I feel like people are indoctrinated to the point where they can’t question things. What if @Truth _Seeker is right? What if hijab has been used for political and cultural purposes? Why do you not see that khimar (clouding of mind, cloth, covering) is not khimar el ras (head-covering) because it doesn’t say head in the Quran? Why don’t people ask themselves why the Quran says cover the Bosom or openings but not the head. The issue is not in the command because it’s clear as crystal: cover your breast. The issue is in two things: 1. Historical context (when, why, for whom?) and 2. What does khimar actually mean? Seen from a cultural perspective it would be interpreted as ‘head covering’ because it made sense culturally. But what if the khimar was only 20 cm long going no further than the neck? If scholars have the audacity to control womens clothing  and how she is supposed to dress we need specific commands and proofs that people looked like they did. I mean details that are so specific that actually would make it prohibited to against. Yet nothing? Now let’s assume the true interpretation is ‘head covering’ (one of many interpretations of the word) Still, God did not command to use the khimar to cover the head, but to use it as a tool to cover the bosom (eg. openings). Consensus of scholars are not an infaillible decision that can’t change over time, because guess what; they’re human they make mistakes and we can applaud them for trying but always always always keep our own research and compare their work to see if it’s valid.

Now that been said, would it not make more sense then, that khumur (khimar) is translated to cloth, thawb, outer garment? The verse is universal and a commandement which means it should apply at all times for all cultures. Allah knows what the future will bring and how our current present would look at that time and all times. Arab culture still influence a lot of interpretations till this very day and we need to phase it out gradually. Arabs (being one myself, and a hijabi that doesn’t cover her hair in public) I can assure you that arabs are not the chosen people. The Quran was sent to them because they were the worst of people and some are still today. Imagine that even when Allah gave them the best of gifts - the Quran in their native language - they still refuse to read it and chose priesthood of blindly following scholars instead.

When I say such things in this sub, people will call me all types of things. I keep steadfast in my opinion and what makes most sense to me. Islam is indeed an easy religion that has been made hard by man.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Guest Gamila said:

Consensus of scholars are not an infaillible decision t

Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Imams (عليه السلام) were infallibles, right so in your opinion how did the women of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) dressed? 

17 minutes ago, Guest Gamila said:

the Quran in their native language - they still refuse to read it and chose priesthood of blindly following scholars instead

There is a narration that explicitly tells people to follow Quran and  Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) Had Quran been sufficient Prophet (عليه السلام) would have said so. 

What do you follow for Salat,rules of Taharrat/ nijasat, how to perform Hajj, recite Nikkah, Halal/Haram food, rituals of death(kaffan, burial) Just the Quran???? Or some book written by a 'priest'. 

17 minutes ago, starlight said:

Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Imams (عليه السلام) were infallibles, right so in your opinion how did the women of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) dressed? 

There is a narration that explicitly tells people to follow Quran and  Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) Had Quran been sufficient Prophet (عليه السلام) would have said so. 

What do you follow for Salat,rules of Taharrat/ nijasat, how to perform Hajj, recite Nikkah, Halal/Haram food, rituals of death(kaffan, burial) Just the Quran???? Or some book written by a 'priest'. 

(31) يَا نِسَاءَ النَّبِيِّ لَسْتُنَّ كَأَحَدٍ مِّنَ النِّسَاءِ ۚ إِنِ اتَّقَيْتُنَّ فَلَا تَخْضَعْنَ بِالْقَوْلِ فَيَطْمَعَ الَّذِي فِي قَلْبِهِ مَرَضٌ وَقُلْنَ قَوْلًا مَّعْرُوفًا (32) 

1 hour ago, starlight said:

Excuse me, do you find the Quran (the words of God himself) not enough for you?

as for the other question:

Ahzab: 31 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Guest Gamila said:

Excuse me, do you find the Quran (the words of God himself) not enough for you?

Answering a question with a question? Does that mean you don't have an answer.

No, I cannot interpret from Quran that I need to pray 2 rakats for fajr and 3 for maghrib and 4 for zuhr, asr. Can you?

I also can't find in the Quran if certain birds and animals are Halal for to consume or not.

I wouldn't know how an Islamic marriage ceremony takes place solely from the Quran nor what to do about my Salat and fasts when I am travelling. I also wouldn't know what to recite in the Qiyam, ruku and sajdah of Salat. Now I ask again, do you know all this just from Quran?? 

59 minutes ago, starlight said:

Answering a question with a question? Does that mean you don't have an answer.

No, I cannot interpret from Quran that I need to pray 2 rakats for fajr and 3 for maghrib and 4 for zuhr, asr. Can you?

I also can't find in the Quran if certain birds and animals are Halal for to consume or not.

I wouldn't know how an Islamic marriage ceremony takes place solely from the Quran nor what to do about my Salat and fasts when I am travelling. I also wouldn't know what to recite in the Qiyam, ruku and sajdah of Salat. Now I ask again, do you know all this just from Quran?? 

This is off-topic but the Quran says to pray 3 times a day:

O believers! Let those ˹bondspeople˺ in your possession and those of you who are still under age ask for your permission ˹to come in˺ at three times: before dawn prayer, when you take off your ˹outer˺ clothes at noon, and after the evening prayer. ˹These are˺ three times of privacy for you. Other than these times, there is no blame on you or them to move freely, attending to one another. This is how Allah makes the revelations clear to you, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. 24:58

Observe the prayers—especially the middle prayer—and stand in true devotion to Allah. 2:238

Observe the prayer from the decline of the sun until the darkness of the night and the dawn prayer, for certainly the dawn prayer is witnessed. 17:78

————————————

Everything is in the book of God. This is a little food for thought:

54:3 And they disbelieved, and followed their desires, and every old tradition.

2:170 And if they are told: "Follow what God has sent down," they say: "No, we will follow what we found our fathers doing!" What if their fathers did not comprehend anything and were not guided?

6:114 "Shall I seek other than God as a judge when He has sent down to you the Book fully detailed?" Those to whom We have given the Book know it is sent down from your Lord with the truth; so do not be of those who have doubt.

6:115 And the word of your Lord has been completed with truth and justice; there is no changing His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.

6:116 And if you obey most of those on the earth they will lead you away from the path of God; that is because they follow conjecture, and that is because they only guess.

Have a blessed pray.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Guest Gamila said:

Consensus of scholars are not an infaillible decision that can’t change over time, because guess what; they’re human they make mistakes and we can applaud them for trying but always always always keep our own research and compare their work to see if it’s valid.

Actually ijma' (consensus) is one of the sources of islamic law for both the shia and the sunni schools of thought (itself based on a narration of the prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) )

Guest Molana Laddan

Dear Guest Gamila: thanks for your perspective but yours is the same argument that Sunnis and Wahabis have about eating non-Zabiha chicken meat and beef from western grocery and restaurants. 

The ayat they quote is the Ayat in Sura Mae’da, “...And the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you...” 

They, while reading the food, like the word Khimar; forget (chose to willfully forget) that FOOD and VEIL has to be what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) defines as FOOD and VEIL, not what we define as food and veil. Since our definition of food one century could be lamb, next century could be frogs, the next snakes and bats, and the next human fetus. 

Same goes for Veil, the veil definition that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has is the covering of the hair over the skull of a woman. Otherwise Jewish women have the religious rabbinic ruling of wearing a wig instead, but is this what Allah says in Torah? Whenever we read Qur’an, we have to go by the definitions of things that Allah Himself defines, not what we common people define in our fluid way, influenced by the time and environment. 

Hence the need of the words of the Holy Prophet, because only he has the license to describe the definitions suited by Allah.

Yes you are right, most Arabs are specially deficient in Qur’an because they long ago accepted the cult of Umar and strayed from the Sirat. 

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Guest Gamila said:

I feel like people are indoctrinated to the point where they can’t question things. What if @Truth _Seeker is right? What if hijab has been used for political and cultural purposes? Why do you not see that khimar (clouding of mind, cloth, covering) is not khimar el ras (head-covering) because it doesn’t say head in the Quran? Why don’t people ask themselves why the Quran says cover the Bosom or openings but not the head. The issue is not in the command because it’s clear as crystal: cover your breast. The issue is in two things: 1. Historical context (when, why, for whom?) and 2. What does khimar actually mean? Seen from a cultural perspective it would be interpreted as ‘head covering’ because it made sense culturally. But what if the khimar was only 20 cm long going no further than the neck? If scholars have the audacity to control womens clothing  and how she is supposed to dress we need specific commands and proofs that people looked like they did. I mean details that are so specific that actually would make it prohibited to against. Yet nothing? Now let’s assume the true interpretation is ‘head covering’ (one of many interpretations of the word) Still, God did not command to use the khimar to cover the head, but to use it as a tool to cover the bosom (eg. openings). Consensus of scholars are not an infaillible decision that can’t change over time, because guess what; they’re human they make mistakes and we can applaud them for trying but always always always keep our own research and compare their work to see if it’s valid.

Now that been said, would it not make more sense then, that khumur (khimar) is translated to cloth, thawb, outer garment? The verse is universal and a commandement which means it should apply at all times for all cultures. Allah knows what the future will bring and how our current present would look at that time and all times. Arab culture still influence a lot of interpretations till this very day and we need to phase it out gradually. Arabs (being one myself, and a hijabi that doesn’t cover her hair in public) I can assure you that arabs are not the chosen people. The Quran was sent to them because they were the worst of people and some are still today. Imagine that even when Allah gave them the best of gifts - the Quran in their native language - they still refuse to read it and chose priesthood of blindly following scholars instead.

When I say such things in this sub, people will call me all types of things. I keep steadfast in my opinion and what makes most sense to me. Islam is indeed an easy religion that has been made hard by man.

Firstly, Yes, order is not to cover the Head. Why? Because it was already covered. 

The first students of Qur'an were the Arabs. Specifically, the people of Medina and Mecca. If you recite the Quran, you will see that all the verses regarding everything is mostly in the context of that time only. It was so, in order to make it understandable for the people. 

'Khimar' is not only a word but a cloth through which woman used to cover their heads but they left their ears opened and just left it on the shoulders. Qur'an ordered them to cover the bosom with the cloth that is used to cover their head. So, the covering of head is already a part of it. 

Regarding Hadith, their are plenty of Hadith mentioned above in the topic. I don't know why this is still an issue. 

If you follow Quran alone, then Quran says to obey the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). if you follow these two alone, Allah has also said to obey the Ulil Amr which are the Imans (عليه السلام). if you follow all three then, Imams (عليه السلام) have said to follow the righteous scholars in their Hadith. 

6 hours ago, Guest Molana Laddan said:

Hence the need of the words of the Holy Prophet, because only he has the license to describe the definitions suited by Allah

Can you provide as demanded in this thread: a crystal clear narration that orders all women to cover?

Why does people forget that slave women was not ordered to cover? Why do people forget that the aya was send to differentiate between free and slave women?

Again, Allah did order these women to cover their openings. Hair is added as an innovation just like Wahabis would add parenthesis hands, face, feet. It’s words that they think will suit from their cultural understanding.

I don’t mind people interoperating as hair-cover, but please accept that that’s not the only right way to interpret the word. It can’t be sinful as there’s no consensus of what the word khimar means. The consensus is on women already wearing something on their head. That’s a different thing...

Hence the need of the words of the Holy Prophet, because only he has the license to describe the definitions suited by Allah

Can you provide as demanded in this thread: a crystal clear narration that orders all women to cover?

Why does people forget that slave women was not ordered to cover? Why do people forget that the aya was send to differentiate between free and slave women?

Again, Allah did order these women to cover their openings. Hair is added as an innovation just like Wahabis would add parenthesis hands, face, feet. It’s words that they think will suit from their cultural understanding.

I don’t mind people interoperating as hair-cover, but please accept that that’s not the only right way to interpret the word. It can’t be sinful as there’s no consensus of what the word khimar means. The consensus is on women already wearing something on their head. That’s a different thing...

7 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Actually ijma' (consensus) is one of the sources of islamic law for both the shia and the sunni schools of thought (itself based on a narration of the prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) )

Maybe, but it’s not like one signs a contract to be shia and promise to follow every word said by scholars. It’s a traditional way to follow shia islam, yes, but not the only one. Everyone is free to think and by following consensus you’ve taken away your ability to think for yourself. Don’t limit yourself to work that can be found on the internet and read by you! Also everything is legit in the Quran. Allah created us to think not to follow.

God made religion easy. It’s literally a religion not a space rocket science exam. It’s supposed to be easy to understand and challenging to follow. 

6 hours ago, Zainuu said:

If you follow Quran alone, then Quran says to obey the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). if you follow these two alone, Allah has also said to obey the Ulil Amr which are the Imans (عليه السلام). if you follow all three then, Imams (عليه السلام) have said to follow the righteous scholars in their Hadith. 

Allah ordered to follow the Prophet. The prophet was a messenger. A messenger is someone with a message. The message is the Quran. 

Allah ordered people to follow the Messenger (eg. the message, the Quran).

I feel sorry for people who haven’t realized this yet.

• Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Guest Gamila said:

Because none of the hadiths are actually aimed at all people. The family of the prophet is not to be compared to me or other muslim women. 

That is your assumption. Hadith are their for common women too: 

لَغُدْوَةٌ في سَبِيْلِ اللَّهِ أوْ رَوْحَةٌ خَيْرٌ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا وَمَا فِيْهَا، وَلَقَابُ قَوْسِ أحَدِكُمْ أوْ مَوْضِعُ قَدَمِهِ في الجَنَّةِ خَيْرٌ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا وَمَا فِيْهَا، وَلَوْ اطَّلَعَتْ امْرَأةٌ مِنْ نِسَاءِ أهْلِ الجَنَّةِ إلَى الأرْضِ لَمَلَأَتْ مَا بَيْنَهُمَا رِيْحَاً، وَلَأَضَاءَتْ مَا بَيْنَهُمَا، وَلَنَصِيْفُهَا عَلى رَأْسِهَا خَيرٌ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا وَمَا فِيْهَا.
Moving in the way of God in early morning or at night is better than the world and whatever belongs to it, and the ark of the bow of anyone of you and his footprint in Paradise are better than the world and whatever belongs to it. If a woman among heavenly women moves toward the earth, she will fill up the distance between heavens and the earth with her pleasant perfume, and her veil is better than the world and whatever belongs to it.

أَيُّمَا امْرَأَةٍ وَضَعَتْ ثِيَابَهَا في غَيْرِ بَيْتِ زَوْجِهَا فَقَدْ هَتَكَتْ سِتْرَ ما بَيْنَهَا وَبَيْنَ اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ.
Whoever among women uncovers herself outside her husband's house, is actually tearing out the veil between herself and the Great, Powerful God.

Both from Nahj ul Fasahah.

28 minutes ago, Guest Gamila said:

Allah ordered to follow the Prophet. The prophet was a messenger. A messenger is someone with a message. The message is the Quran. 

I feel sorry for people who haven’t realized this yet.

Yes, so he came with the message of hijab for women. He taught the Qur'an and he lived according to the Quran which was called the Sunnah. He warned us of Qiyamat and divine punishment. 

He established laws on the basis of the message. 

He was not a mere messenger. Saying this is undermining his role and his status. 

May Allah guide you.

• Advanced Member

Salam 

First of all please don't spread false sayings....@F.M  I don't want to sound offensive but if there is any verse in quran which says that female and male has the same rights then please tell me I want to read that as well. (For example the right of female is to have her "haq mehar" but the same doesn't apply for the male... in fact they have to give it to the women....so Islam has made clear for both of the genders .. which rule applies for whom )

But what the truth is that the both genders are equal as Human beings in front of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

Secondly there is no such a rule (obligation) for women to cook or clean ..if she does that as her duty and responsibility and free from any kind of pressure then she will be given many rewards for that in her akhira and if she does a job in case of supporting her family then that's not her farz (duty) in fact she will be doing a kind of favour to her family and will be rewarded for that.

If someone or some communities sees women as a subject or don't recognize thier rights then you can't blame Islam because Islam doesn't support such kind of backward mentality. Don't forget that in the age of Jahiliya newborn unwanted females were buried alive and thanks to Islam a birth of female is described as "Rahmat". 

Thirdly if today's Hijabis feel not motivated and they give importance to the so called "feminism" over the Islamic rights which is given to her by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) then this is the biggest mistake they can ever do. Rejecting Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) laws for the western invented feminism which is just an excuse for their own agenda and I call it pure selfishness. They talk about feminism because they don't have any rights and they have to fight for it but in Islam it has explained every point from the beginning and I feel so sorry for those sisters who support this so called "feminism"! Please explain me what is for you feminism... having the same rights as men? But why do we women have to compete with men? Why do we see this as competition? Why can't we achieve our goals own our own without any tag given to us or without any sympathies ???

I'm not saying that women should stay at home or I'm against their freedom. But what I want to say is stop misusing the word feminism and stop blaming Islam. And if you don't feel like wearing hijab then don't wear it because there is no oppression in Islam but don't remove it because of thinking that only you are following the Sharia and not the opposite gender. It's just like not reading namaz because not everyone reads it. You will go in your grave and you will only pay for your onw actions...so stop using this as an excuse.

The Problem is that we today's Muslims are changing our priorities. We are giving more importance to the Duniya which is temporary and forgetting the teachings of Ahlulbayt AS.

I don't want to talk off topic but as I see that for some ladies it is not clear what kind of influence their having on them by supporting fake feminism and spreading fitnah.

We ruined our reputation ourselves today in western society the hijab is seen as oppression ..why? Because some people among us forced girls to wear hijab and even today is it quite normal for parents to emotionally blackmail their children and some how convince them to obey thoes rules instead of explaining them the meaning and purpose of it. Because some parents have lack of education and some are more focused on culture and traditions which are completely different from the real Islam and it's teachings.

On 11/11/2020 at 12:24 PM, Guest Dunia said:

Salam aleikom. My daughter she’s nearly 16 and she doesn’t want to wear anymore the hijab.She’s wearing from the age of 10.I did talk to her, beg her, you name it, she doesn’t want to wear it.Please advises. Ma saalama 

My intention is not judge, but how did you convinced her at the age of 10 to wear a hijab? Or was it more an order? Was she wearing it just because you telling her to do so?

If she is aware of the right and the wrong then leave it on her to decide her path..but if she is being influenced by her friends then I would recommend you to change slowly slowly her company or the school she is going to. Please don't force her to do anything it will create more distance between you and your daughter and the best you can do is pray for her and give her some space and your love and affection. Because she's not wearing hijab, shouldn't change your behaviour towards her. Please keep that in mind... well I have known so many parents who have gone through this process and from my personal experience I'm telling you that time is the best healer

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guides us to the right path

Ameen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 12/7/2020 at 12:02 PM, Zainuu said:

LoL

Because they were already covering their hair.

If it was not compulsory or it would not be their at all. He would have made it clear to the ruthless, patriarchic and male-dominant arab society. 

So, why The Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), who liberated women from the clutches of ignorant Arabs, add this one single command that "Don't stress on head-covering"??

It is definitely not true that all women were veiled, as nobody even argues the 

1. Some people would even go around kaaba naked

2. Slaves usually were not even allowed to wear a veil on the head, which is the reason why yazids men supposedly prevented the ladies of ahl bayt to wear veil as a symbol of being prisoner slaves 

• Advanced Member
On 12/7/2020 at 11:56 AM, Sabrejet said:

Haj is obligatory at least once in a Muslim's lifetime. Haj without sa'i between Safa and Marwa is completely void.

Sa'i is not wajib according to the Quranic verse mentioning it. See where I'm going with this? Why is a wajib rukn of haj not explicitly mentioned as wajib in the Quran?

I'd recommend that you look into this issue first before making any more posts defending this misguided idea and firing takfir and damnation posts on the readers here.

Nobody can prove that this public rule was made by the prophet, so that settles it. Neither can anybody prove the same about imam ali. 

Unless anybody can prove this I win the argument .

Coming up with new and tougher rules than the prophet himself is bida' and kufr.

• Advanced Member

Wearing the hijab is by no doubt compulsory in Islam , just like praying, fasting and other obligatory acts. The girls who choose to remove their hijab already know this very well. 
everyone is on their own journey so the fact that people bash and force them to wear the hijab really pisses me off because those same people are the ones giving a bad example of Islam. I’m not trying to justify taking off the hijab, all I’m saying is that we shouldn’t give the impression that Islam is a forceful religion, rather it is a religion of encouragement. We can advise them but the rest is between them and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
On 12/12/2020 at 12:29 AM, Guest Gamila said:

Following the Messenger means following the Prophet Muhammad. Following the Prophet Muhammad means obeying him and learning from him. Not everything revealed to the Prophet is in the Quran.

• Advanced Member
On 12/6/2020 at 6:05 PM, Allah Seeker said:

Prophet did not proclaim to public it is compulsory. 

Is that needed ?

Sunnah is more than just oral hadith 

Eg praying with your hands down. Maliki base it on the fact that everyone in medina prayed and it was the observed norm.

Zaydi say the same but it is the norm from Ahlulbayt.

Could this not be the case for Hijab especially in light of consensus from all traditional scholars ?

Just for extra:

early Zaydi authority Allama Abu Abbas from Umm Salama (رضي الله عنه) in which she asked Allah's Messenger, peace and blessings be upon him and his progeny, whether a woman could pray in a cloak and head covering without a sarong, and he said: ((Yes. As long as her

thighs and feet are covered)). This proves that a woman's arwa includes her feet.

Some Zaidi scholars use this to say a woman awra extends to her feet as well.

Edited by Warilla
  • Advanced Member
On 12/22/2020 at 9:39 AM, 3wliya_maryam said:

Wearing the hijab is by no doubt compulsory in Islam , just like praying, fasting and other obligatory acts. The girls who choose to remove their hijab already know this very well. 
everyone is on their own journey so the fact that people bash and force them to wear the hijab really pisses me off because those same people are the ones giving a bad example of Islam. I’m not trying to justify taking off the hijab, all I’m saying is that we shouldn’t give the impression that Islam is a forceful religion, rather it is a religion of encouragement. We can advise them but the rest is between them and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

I believe obedience is a thing. And she never said that she bashed or forced Hijab on her. Kids are made to do a variety of things without making them understand everything. This is similar. 

Every person who is mad on there parents normally should watch this