Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hijab - daughter doesn't want to wear anymore

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Just now, Zainuu said:

You are right in your point that their are equal rights

1. Her idea of equal rights is 

2 hours ago, F.M said:

QURAN states more than clear enough that females have even more right than the males

2. You both are wrong, men and women have different responsibilities and therefore, the claim that 'equal rights' is a thing is completely fallacious and misleading.

E.g - The man has the right to demand conjugal relations with his wife, as long as she is healthy and isn't going through any sort of Dharar, while the women has the right to demand financial support from the man to provide for her livelihood.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can take her to an Islamic country, I recommend doing so, have her enjoy living in a community where Hijab is seen as a virtue not a sign of oppression she will begin to perceive the true value

Yes it is sad to say the least. Of course there are satanic agendas all over the place, and extremes in all directions. It is sad and the whole baphomet androgenous thing is sad. The theory many

Males and Females don't have 'equal rights' I don't know where you are getting this from, the Shariah deals with both genders differently. The ruling towards a male may at times be more strict then th

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

I dont see a connection as slavery is not haram, as you claim not wearing something on the head is haram

Please answer directly. Why did the prophet never say it is compulsory in public? He wasn't doing taqya 

The connection is Hijab came gradually with the way slavery was dealt with gradually, as you said slavery is not Haram, in the same sense Hijab is Wajib. 

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Prophet never proclaimed the 12 caliphs in public (neithe Ed within shia nor within sunni. Deny that??

One more thing, event of cloak did not happen in public, deny that??? 

These are some extremely important topics within Islam, can you deny them all? 

Surah al Nur verse 31 is a crystal clear proclamation of Hijab. 

Do you need that in public??  Was it for one woman? 

Obedience of Allah and the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is a must. Why are you deviating the sisters on this topic???

let us not deviate 

The issue is something you claim to be haram if not done. And imam ali was proclaimed by prophet mohamed publically. Why would he not say publically that all women must wear veil, or else they are doing wrong. Can you answer? Suret nour does not mention head or hair. Khimar is cover only.

Again, why did prophet not say it in public and expect everyone to do it, like wilaya

The prophet never said it obviously! There is not one record of it, just one questionable suni hadith or two? Come on! And behind closed doors? Come on! Why didn't the prophet say it officially like alcohol to the whole ummah? Why? 

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Even narrations regarding Imam Mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) are not public. Why are you having the discussion then??

Imam mahdi is not a matter of doing something specific halal or haram like drinking alcohol or eating pig. 

Those were publically proclaimed, just like incest, eating donkey, etc,

So why not with wearing hijab? Why was there no public proclamation? 

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

The connection is Hijab came gradually with the way slavery was dealt with gradually, as you said slavery is not Haram, in the same sense Hijab is Wajib. 

How can you say gradual when the prophet never once said so to his ummah? Not once? Where is gradual in this? 

• Advanced Member

Ok this is getting boring guys and we are going in a loop.

I am witness that you proclaim something publically knowingly that the prophet never did. Did the prophet publically ever say it is a fard? According to suni shia ? No! Are you doing so? Yes! Do you know that you are making public verdicts on what is fard that the prophet did not make? Yes! You know that now,

So you explain that to God and good luck with that! I will stick to not coming up with public rules that are beyond what the prophet said. To me that us invention or bidaa

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

How can you say gradual when the prophet never once said so to his ummah? Not once? Where is gradual in this? 

So this ties back to Hadith and our Imams, when there are narrations that state the right of the slave, why it is necessary to free a slave if someone commits an injustice, etc. Likewise, Hijab is very much linked it is not black and white.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Ok this is getting boring guys and we are going in a loop.

I am witness that you proclaim something publically knowingly that the prophet never did. Did the prophet publically ever say it is a fard? According to suni shia ? No! Are you doing so? Yes! Do you know that you are making public verdicts on what is fard that the prophet did not make? Yes! You know that now,

So you explain that to God and good luck with that! I will stick to not coming up with public rules that are beyond what the prophet said. To me that us invention or bidaa

Insha'Allah brother, like I said we all have the freedom to be wrong, it is only when we impose or wrongness on others in a way poisoning a clear stream that the line must be drawn and the barrier set. 

• Advanced Member
Just now, Mohammad313Ali said:

So this ties back to Hadith and our Imams, when there are narrations that state the right of the slave, why it is necessary to free a slave if someone commits an injustice, etc. Likewise, Hijab is very much linked it is not black and white.

In terms of coming up with public rules the prophet never did, makes it as black and white, it is total invention, I repeat. 

You are aware that you are making public verdicts that the prophet never did. Never once! 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, F.M said:

equal rights. just what islam says..

what does equal rights mean? and where does it say that?

“…and call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other…” (2:282)

is this equal right?

2 hours ago, F.M said:

feamles are seen as persons who needs to stay home,watch the kids,covering herself completally up

is this something bad? Some woman actually prefer this.

2 hours ago, F.M said:

the problem with the hijabs is that females these days are getting sick of the NOT-EQUAL-RIGHTS!! AND THATS WHY LOTS ARE STARTING TO BE LESS MOTIVTED TO PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION!!( COZ WHY SHOULD ONLY FEMALES APPLY TO RULES??)

which rules are you talking about?

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

Insha'Allah brother, like I said we all have the freedom to be wrong, it is only when we impose or wrongness on others in a way poisoning a clear stream that the line must be drawn and the barrier set. 

Like this talk on freedom brother, but we must be clear and honest to be successful i believe. Honest with ourselves and not go ahead or lag behind the prophet and his ahl. Not make public general rules that they didnt make, etc. In any case we are all in need of forgiveness, and we are all full of faults, so in the end the better ones are those that Allah choses to raise despite their shortcomings . So don't think that I mean to act or talk like I am superior to you personally. I am just spreading what I see as truth and history of the prophet. What he said  and didn't say. What he proclaimed as fard and what he didn't hehe :D good luck to you brother and only God can save us all. With or without a cloth on our head.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

In terms of coming up with public rules the prophet never did, makes it as black and white, it is total invention, I repeat. 

You are aware that you are making public verdicts that the prophet never did. Never once! 

With all due respect, you're possibly inverting the halal and haram of clear Quranic verses, unintentionally. Just think of the repercussions before clinging on to this view.

There was once a time when I was of the same view as you in this regard. There was also a time when I thought that Quran didn't call homosexual relations a sin, but rather attraction and relations with young boys. I also thought that a man has the right to leave his inheritance in his will however he chooses. I have long since accepted the clear commandments of Allah as written in the Quran.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why is it so important to hold fast on to this view, and why you're reluctant to change your stance.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, lissenma said:

this something bad? Some woman actually prefer this.

sorry to jump in .. but some men too

3 minutes ago, lissenma said:

what does equal rights mean? and where does it say that?

“…and call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other…” (2:282)

is this equal right?

If I understand the sister correctly I feel that she is saying that for instance the rights of sayida fatima as a witness is equal to that any man (actually superior in this case), and that men should focus on their dress code as much as women.

These days she is right in saying that all the focus is on dress of women, and almost no talk about men. Mens interpretations of things are forced upon the women, and that is a sign of the end days. Women treated like jahileya as second class citizens, who must do this and must do that, because they are women. I lived in many Muslim countries, and truthbe said: women are treated really bad and dominated in ugly ways. They are treated as objects and physical appearance matters more than anything. I agree with the concept of equality very much. 

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Sabrejet said:

With all due respect, you're possibly inverting the halal and haram of clear Quranic verses, unintentionally. Just think of the repercussions before clinging on to this view.

The verse does not mention covering hair or head, so it is not clear. At the same time there is no tafsir from ahl bayt of this verse saying so. And the prophet never said so in public or implemented such a rule to his ummah, unlike homosexuality that has vast direct references. I would be stupid to follow something for which there is no direct proof , or?

• Advanced Member

I used to have inferiority complexes and think that hijab is compulsary. When I remember the days of myself obsessively convincing others of that, it appears to me now as having been kind of a sick sexual power play. Like trying to put women into a cage so to keep them "fresh".

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

The verse does not mention covering hair or head, so it is not clear. At the same time there is no tafsir from ahl bayt of this verse saying so. And the prophet never said so in public or implemented such a rule to his ummah, unlike homosexuality that has vast direct references. I would be stupid to follow something for which there is no direct proof , or?

Ok, lets take another Quranic verse about a completely different topic.

Surah Baqarah verse 105:

"Indeed, as-Safa and al-Marwah are among the symbols of Allah. So whoever makes Hajj to the House or performs 'umrah - there is no blame upon him for walking between them. And whoever volunteers good - then indeed, Allah is appreciative and Knowing."

Prove from this verse that sai' between Safa and Marwa is a wajib rukn of Hajj. All it says is that there is no blame on us if we do it; the Arabic is pretty clear too.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

We don't want our dear sister @F.M to start believing Hijab is not wajib, or that 9 years old is 'too young' as of now she is apparently against the entire pillar of enjoining good and forbidding evil which is quite problematic in its own respect. 

i myself wear a hijab ( inever said its not wajib).. but i think its not allowed to push someone to do it!! people need to make their own decisions..no one is going to push someone to pray,right? and if it happens what is the use of it? which blessings will you get?

on my mom side we are byzantinains-orthodox from jerusalem and they have a much harsh religion than islam.. they also have obligation to follow (including women should wear headscarves,hijab,abaya etc.) the reason why lots people dont practise it, has multiple reasons inlcudimg communism started agaiant the believers and also lots people arent loyal towards their own religion!!

wearing a hidjab is an obligation in every religion!!

i will post some verses according to christianity and judaism reagrding to" hijab"

hijab in christianity

Christian head covering, also known as Christian veiling, is the practice of women covering their head in a variety of christian dratitions.Some Christian women, based on Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Anglican, Lutheran, Calvinist, and Methodist teaching, wear the head covering in public worship some verses..

• But every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head.
  • Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ. Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you. But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, but every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven.
  • A woman who did not wear a head covering was interpreted to be "a prostitute or adulteress.
  • In Europe, law stipulated that married women who uncovered their hair in public was evidence of her infidelity

hijab in judaism Tichel ( טיכל) , also called a mitpachat ( מִטפַּחַת ), is the Yiddish word for the headscarf worn by Orthodox Jewish women in as a code of modesty there is also a jewish sect Haredi burqa sect ( נשות השָאלִים‎) where they are obligotory to cover the entire body including hands,face and feet 

• if women were defying the jewish law for example, she would go to the public without a headscarf, or spoke in general, or spoke to anyone with men (non husband), or her voice was so loud that, as she spoke in her own house, her neighbors heard and the man was entitled to divorce her without paying dowry 

hijab in islam

• “…Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed (molested or insulted)...” (Quran 33:59)

conclusion: I NEVER SAID: that it isnt wajib to wear it, in fact it is really wajib for aswell as female to dress up modesty (covering yourself up, same rules apply to men!!!!!!) i only said the girl needs to decide herself when she wants to start wearing them. just as what i said earlier:"no one is going to push someone to pray, right?  and if it happens what is the use of it? which blessings will you get?"

BTW:ALL THESE PICTURES ARE NON-MUSLIM WOMEN..!!!!!

479.jpg.1abf276ea2d36ecab7f207b3f48d22ad.jpghijabimage.jpg.495f0c50ea2a5072171f98e7b5acea8d.jpg9ee087280eb6e5b6a1a6f2ac2bc27a20.jpg.6f8989ace61cadb41ec7cdec3d8691d6.jpglev-tahor1.jpg.6efe3d835e28335e2f1ff516c5180db6.jpgdownload-1.jpg.336f815737d6b96ad72728d513459b63.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2020-12-05 om 22.14.18.png

muslim-woman.jpg

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
39 minutes ago, F.M said:

i think its not allowed to push someone to do it!!

Sister, please read in order to understand what I am saying not simply to provide a haste response.

You stated that nine years old is 'too young' I addressed why it is problematic for you to say what is the 'right age' I also briefly shared why Hijab does not necessarily have to be a means to cover that which is provocative, rather it is a shield against those who wish to poison the heart at a young age.

You went on this entire tirade of 'equal rights' and how men need to wear hijab, etc. 

That was completely unrelated to the topic, your simply basing your arguments on a false notion feminism that has found its way into the minds of many girls and boys alike. 

Islam and the ideology of Feminism will never work, because feminism goes against the edicts of Islam, you may see certain terms thrown by these misleading women/men such as 'freedom', 'equality', 'social justice', 'empowerment', and the list goes on. Islam does have a sense of all these realities, however, the definition which Islam gives to those qualities differs greatly from what the post-modern feminists have coined. 

In the words of George Orwell, 

See the source image

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Suret nour does not mention head or hair. Khimar is cover only.

And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful.

your refutation still stands baseless in the context of this verse 31.

khumur here means head-cover.

Khimar is the root word of Khumur. I gave you that from the Arabic dictionaries. But you denied the arabic dictionary. 

So,  you are teaching Arabic to the arabs. I am sorry. 

Another verse, now what is Jilbab for you:

There is no blame on them (women) about their fathers, nor their sons, nor their brothers, nor their brothers' sons, nor their sisters' sons, nor their own women, nor whom their right hands possess, and fear you (O women) Allah: Verily Allah is Witness on everything.” 12

O Prophet! Say unto your wives, and your daughters and the women of the believers that they let down upon them their 'Jilbab' (robe which covers head, face and shoulders); so that they may be distinguished, so that they will not be troubled; Allah is Oft-Forgiving the most Merciful.” 13

Explanation:

Jalabib: it is a plural of Jilbab is a robe bigger than headcover and shorter than shawl. The woman puts it on her head and it covers up to her breast. Jilbab means blanket and all things which cover the body like shawl etc. And the meaning is that they should let down their robes upon them so that it covers their faces, and shoulders.

Jilbab should not be confused with Khimar (head cover) mentioned above, because Jilbab is the outer robe worn over Khimar. 14 In fact it is what is variously called chador, abayah or purdah.

Some traditions:

Al-Fudayl bin Yasar asked Imam as-Sadiq ((عليه السلام).) about the forearms of a woman: whether they are included in the “beauty” as described by the Almighty when He says, “and they should not display their beauty except for their husbands...” The Imam replied, “Yes, and what is beneath the veil covering the head (khimar) is from the beauty [as mentioned in the verse], and also what is beneath the wristbands.”3 As one can clearly see in this authentic hadith, the Imam has exempted the face and the hands, but everything else has been counted as “the beauty that should not be displayed except for their husbands...”

The traditions are numerous and we have only referred to a few and a
few more will be mentioned. One is a tradition from Imam Riza, peace
be upon him, who is asked, '1s it permissible for a man to look at the hair of his wife's sister?" "No. It is not permissible unless she be a woman who is past child-bearing age. A wife's sister is just like any other woman that you are not related to according to the Divine Law and you can only look at her and her hair if she is beyond child-bearing age.

There is another tradition from Imam Riza, peace be upon him, about
a young boy. "Must a seven-year old boy be encouraged to recite the
ritual prayer?" He said it is not obligatory but to encourage is a good thing. It is not necessary that a woman hide her hair from him until he reaches puberty.

Wasail vol 3, pg 25

We have a tradition recorded by Ali ibn Ja'far, the brother of Imam Riza. He asks to what point a man can look at a woman who is not permissible to him? He said, "Her face and her hands and her feet."

Qurb al Asnad, pg 102

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

When I remember the days of myself obsessively convincing others of that, it appears to me now as having been kind of a sick sexual power play. Like trying to put women into a cage so to keep them "fresh".

So, you yourself were unable to make sense with it and that makes you concede the point and deny almost everyone? Also, the scholars in end times would be worst brother but not in every time. Your point of view is that even the scholars 1400 years back just lied. 

6 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

You both are wrong

Brother, their is nothing wrong and right about it. It's just a view on Islam. Equality itself is a relativistic term. The meaning might be different to you, @F.M and me. 

Even Imam al Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) in his lectures on this topic (you can find them in the book, 'Position of Women in Islam') said as an opinion that 'Sometimes I feel Islam is a bit biased in favor of Woman.'

So, this is just an opinion. To make it more accurate, I believe 'Justice' would be better to use in place of equality. Islam has been just to women as well as men. 

"Justice is putting something at it's right place."

6 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

The issue is something you claim to be haram if not done. And imam ali was proclaimed by prophet mohamed publically.

Only Imam Ali (عليه السلام). Nothing can be found in open anouncements about the declaration of 12 Caliphs and their infallibility. Their were divisions further within Shiism too. You know claiming infallibility without evidence from Quran and Hadith goes against the most basic principles of Islam?? It is literally an innovation. Prove this proclamation publicly, I dare you can't?? 

And let us be clear that Quran prohibits from making sects or causing sectarianism. It is strict. 

And I see you accusing people of innovation while you can't refute it. 

Avoid accusations without evidence please. You will be answerable to Allah for this.

Edited by Zainuu
  • Advanced Member
10 hours ago, F.M said:

did you force her to wear it?? then its youre own fault!!

10 year is waay to young! let a child be herself, she needs to decide herself when she wants it!!

i see way to many females putting their hijab off because they covered it waay to young.. and to be honest i dont blame the womens but the parents it self its their own fault!!!

Salaam sister, 

I had a talk with her. It doesn't seems she has forced her. Also, at the age of 10, a lot of things are done by the child in obedience of her parents. Obedience of parents is a must if it is inline with the laws of Islam. 

Yes you can say that side-by-side they should have taught her. But I went into detail of the issue, they have not forced her but they were unable to convince her due to a lot of reasons.

At the age of 10, Islamic laws come into application. So, things like Salaat, Fasting, Hijab etc are applied. 

Imam al-Sajjad ((عليه السلام).) said: “The right of your child is that you know that he belongs to you and he is related to you in this world with his good and his evil. You are responsible for teaching him good manners, leading him towards his Lord and assisting him in obeying Him in your rights and his own.

Hence, there will be reward and punishment. Therefore, in regard to his affairs you must act like one who by his good effect in this world decorates his actions, and being forgiving to his Lord for that which is between you and him in that he has tried to do what he must and for you to accept it from him, and there is no power but in Allah.”

Tuhaf al-’Uqul, p. 263, h. 23. Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 74, p. 15, h. 2.

The Prophet of Islam has said:

“When your children are six years old, order them to offer the prayers. When they are seven, ask them more strictly to be regular at prayers. If necessary, they must be punished if they don’t become regular in their prayers."

Mustadrak al-wasail, v 1, p. 171

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Sabrejet said:

Ok, lets take another Quranic verse about a completely different topic.

Surah Baqarah verse 105:

"Indeed, as-Safa and al-Marwah are among the symbols of Allah. So whoever makes Hajj to the House or performs 'umrah - there is no blame upon him for walking between them. And whoever volunteers good - then indeed, Allah is appreciative and Knowing."

Prove from this verse that sai' between Safa and Marwa is a wajib rukn of Hajj. All it says is that there is no blame on us if we do it; the Arabic is pretty clear too.

If there is no proof of it being wajib, then I can't 

Interesting thanks

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Zainuu said:

according to the prophet or ahl bayt tafsir of the word? Dictionaries can be based on culture.

Tell God in judgment day that you follow dictionaries written by random people unrelated to real proof. I won't do that insha Allah

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Tell God in judgment day that you follow dictionaries written by random people unrelated to real proof. I won't do that insha Allah

Salaam,

Ok fine. 

Quran is in arabic. Allah didn't reveal any dictionary. Arabs agree with my definition. Their dictionaries agree with my definition. You might debate an Arab if you want to.

Also, you are provided with Hadith too but you deny. 

On a side note:  It is getting personal now and I have made my point. So, I will refrain from commenting on it further.

Wassalam

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Zainuu said:

according to the prophet or ahl bayt tafsir of the word? Dictionaries can be based on culture.

3 hours ago, Zainuu said:

So, you yourself were unable to make sense with it and that makes you concede the point and deny almost everyone? Also, the scholars in end times would be worst brother but not in every time. Your point of view is that even the scholars 1400 years back just lied. 

Brother even the closest friends and first converts, hence top scholars, were big liars

Only Imam Ali (عليه السلام). Nothing can be found in open anouncements about the declaration of 12 Caliphs and their infallibility. Their were divisions further within Shiism too. You know claiming infallibility without evidence from Quran and Hadith goes against the most basic principles of Islam?? It is literally an innovation. Prove this proclamation publicly, I dare you can't?? 

There are tons of public proclamations of things and direct commandments in the quran, like eating pig. Nobody is infallible:

More innovations to make people worship humans , by iblis. It is the same in pretty much all the religions.

And let us be clear that Quran prohibits from making sects or causing sectarianism. It is strict. 

And I see you accusing people of innovation while you can't refute it. 

Avoid accusations without evidence please. You will be answerable to Allah for this.

hahaha! You are the one making innovative rules in public beyond what the prophet and imam ali did. You come up with words in the quran that don't exist, not even in your own ahl bayt hadith tafsir books. In this point I believe I'm the safe one, and you are innovating. If you can prove the prophtet did like you, the go ahead. But you can't! Your only evidence is a dictionary :D can you prove a single hadith of prophet having claimed to his ummah what you claim to the ummah? Explain that to God!

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

@Allah Seeker if I use your reasoning then women should walk around with no clothes at all in Iran since it was nowhere decreed as a government policy that women cannot do this. 

really? I thought that women who don't wear head veil get punised. Or are you saying it is technically allowed in Iran to strip down , while leaving the hat on? 

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Salaam,

Ok fine. 

Quran is in arabic. Allah didn't reveal any dictionary. Arabs agree with my definition. Their dictionaries agree with my definition. You might debate an Arab if you want to.

Also, you are provided with Hadith too but you deny. 

On a side note:  It is getting personal now and I have made my point. So, I will refrain from commenting on it further.

Wassalam

Wasalaam,

No I was not provided with a single hadith proving that the prophet is doing what you are doing now, which is publically say it s wajib. Why do it if he didn't?

Arabs as a race have no hujja upon us, and they dont have the best reputation in end time hadiths. The opposite actually. 

Classical Arabic is based on the quran itself. If you cant prove something from the quran, and history of the prophet, then it has no religious authority. Did the prophet say:" " go ask arabs for guidance on quran in end times , and use dictionaries."???

Again , not a single hadith  and I'm disappointed with you that you don't admit it! Not one of prophet saying what you say from your books, and no reference to any such prophetic ummah wide ruling. Ignore it if you want, that is your right,

Ok take it easy,

Wasalaam