Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Religious Quote of the Day

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I haven't seen a popular post like this in a while, so let's make this one popular.

ادْعُوكَ يَا سَيِّدِي بِلِسَانٍ قَدْ اخْرَسَهُ ذَنْبُهُ

"I pray to you, O' My Master, with a tongue that has been Paralyzed by its Sins."

-Imam Zayn al Abideen, Dua Abu Hamza al Thumali

You can post a Verse from the Quran, a Dua line, Anything religious.

Edited by Ansur Shiat Ali
  • Advanced Member

إلهي إن أدخلتني النار ففي ذلك سرور عدوك ، وإن أدخلتني الجنة ففي ذلك سرور نبيك ، وأنا والله أعلم أن سرور نبيك أحب إليك من سرور عدوك

O' my Lord! If You cause me to enter the hell fire, it will be to the pleasure of Your enemy 

But if You cause me to enter paradise, it will be to the pleasure of Your Prophet

And verily, Oh Allah, I know that the pleasure of Your Prophet is more favorable to You than the pleasure of Your enemy

-Imam Zayn al Abideen, Dua Abu Hamza

• Advanced Member

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ

أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ

وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

• Advanced Member
On 11/10/2020 at 12:56 AM, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

I haven't seen a popular post like this in a while

There will be loads my friend, SC has 200k+ total topics remember?

However, I have no problem with this one that you have created of course, I think it's a really good idea to have a few regular members posting here. Amongst all the low quality topics created these days which I have no interest in, it's topics like these which will reignite the spark in my heart for Islam. I too haven't seen a post like this in a while. 

Imo there's nothing better than reading a Quranic verse or hadith which sends shivers down my spine and gives me goosebumps just by reading it and appreciating the power of and the message behind the words of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and the Imams (عليه السلام).

• Advanced Member

من كنت مولاه فعلي مولاه

"Whoever I am his master, then Ali is his Master."

-Rasul Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) on the day of Ghadir.

• Advanced Member

الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ فِي السَّرَّاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ وَالْكَاظِمِينَ الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ

Who spend [in the cause of Allah] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good.

(Quran 3:134)

• Advanced Member

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ ۖ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ

O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.

• Advanced Member

"O' Allah! I love them, so love them, and love those who love them!"

The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to Al Hassan and Al Husayn (عليهم السلام)

• Advanced Member

Imam al Sajjads tears mixed with his water every time he wanted to drink. He would remember Karbala.

A man asked him what was the most difficult time you to face, the Imam Started crying and he replied, “Al sham, Al sham.”

Imam al Sajjad (عليه السلام) said to Abu Hamza (عليه السلام), “Ya’qub (عليه السلام) for 40 years about Yusuf (عليه السلام) even though he was alive. How can I stop crying when I saw 17 of my Family members be slaughtered?”

Edited by Ansur Shiat Ali
  • Advanced Member

فان قوما آمنوا بألسنتهم ليحقنوا به دماءهم ، فأدركوا ما أملوا ، وإنا آمنا بك بألسنتنا وقلوبنا

• Advanced Member

BookReaderImages.png?width=341&height=4921-LI.png?width=336&height=492

Ali (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said, "Every dua is hidden until we sends blessings (salawat) on Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad."

• Advanced Member

“I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door.”

-Rasul Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

• Advanced Member

“Only a Mu’min loves you and only a hypocrite insults you.”

-Rasul Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to Ali (عليه السلام).

• 2 weeks later...