Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Are you as confused as I am?

Rate this topic

• Forum Administrators

Transgender teacher who feared she would never have her own children is now expecting her second baby with her wife of four years who she met weeks before starting her transition

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8929641/Transgender-primary-school-teacher-expecting-second-child-wife-four-years.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_desktop_tvshowbiz

• Advanced Member

No I'm not confused. Just disgusted kinda... 

It took me a while to understand but basically... 

This person "Sasha Jones" had a man's body since they were born. Then they transitioned into a woman's body, so their face and body shape changed etc etc from a man's body *Except for the "...."*

Then they met a woman who they started a relationship with. "Sasha" said: 'To conceive I had to stop taking hormones....'

They had to stop taking hormones to continue "....." production so they can get their female partner pregnant blah blah blah... Says on the article "They are also preparing for the birth of their second naturally-conceived child" blah blah blah all that usual nonsense...

I feel like I'm gonna be sick... 

So overall there's a person who had a man's body but then transitioned to a woman's body keeping the "....." from the man's body. Then they got a female pregnant. 

Amazing world we live in(!)

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, Vindemiatrix said:

me too:sorry:

12 minutes ago, Vindemiatrix said:

completely agree!! :sorry:

• Advanced Member

She's not Muslim right? So why are we expecting Sacha Jones to follow Islamic sensibilities?

We're deluding ourselves if we think society will conform to our individual beliefs, just so we feel more comfortable and safe. 

Ultimately, this doesn't change our relationship with God. 

We live our lives, they live theirs. 

• Forum Administrators
10 hours ago, Randle McMurphy said:

We live our lives, they live theirs. 

I am not denying that.

I was just having trouble keeping up with who was what gender at what point in time and the orientation of both parties.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

I am not denying that.

I was just having trouble keeping up with who was what gender at what point in time and the orientation of both parties.

It's the Daily Mail brother.

They write articles like this because they know it triggers conservatives to sigh at the world in outrage.

This is a distraction. Onwards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

So there's been a bit of a discussion about the Scottish government's decision to make period products free for women.

Some men are upset about the subsidy. But see the tweet below (in larger text). The Union was considered to have been progressive in taking that stance. But would the same now be considered transphobic?

• Forum Administrators

Can't link to the source because of a pic used to illustrate this:

The La Leche League, a breastfeeding charity that was founded in 1956 by a group of mothers, says it is extending help to be as 'inclusive' as possible. 'Trans men, trans women and non-binary individuals may choose to breastfeed or chestfeed their babies,' the charity says

• Advanced Member
On 11/10/2020 at 2:15 AM, Vindemiatrix said:

No I'm not confused. Just disgusted kinda... 

It took me a while to understand but basically... 

This person "Sasha Jones" had a man's body since they were born. Then they transitioned into a woman's body, so their face and body shape changed etc etc from a man's body *Except for the "...."*

Then they met a woman who they started a relationship with. "Sasha" said: 'To conceive I had to stop taking hormones....'

They had to stop taking hormones to continue "....." production so they can get their female partner pregnant blah blah blah... Says on the article "They are also preparing for the birth of their second naturally-conceived child" blah blah blah all that usual nonsense...

So overall there's a person who had a man's body but then transitioned to a woman's body keeping the "....." from the man's body. Then they got a female pregnant. 

I don't know it's a story or a reality. 

But it is disgusting. 

May Allah protect all of us from such vice and evil. 

Where is the world going? 

People can't accept a gender and spend a hell amount of money to change it. Astaghfirullah.

On the other hand, people are devoid of basic necessities for living.  

On one hand, people so pathetic that they can't accept a gender while on the other hand, people so miserable that they can't afford a meal but have to accept it. 

I remember this chapter for such people. Surah Zalzala:

(1) When the earth is shaken with her (violent) shaking,

(2) And the earth brings forth her burdens,

(3) And man says: What has befallen her?

(4) On that day she shall tell her news,

(5) Because your Lord had inspired her.

(6) On that day men shall come forth in sundry bodies that they may be shown their works.

(7) So. he who has done an atom's weight of good shall see it

(8) And he who has done an atom's weight of evil shall see it.

• Veteran Member

SCOTUS rejects appeal of San Francisco Federal Appeals Court's  "up yours"  ruling against parents and children.

The Bathroom Battle

"Supreme Court rejects appeal to limit transgender students"

https://www.apnews.com/article/supreme-court-rejects-limit-transgender-92a6800a608d54d726880560abb745f4 

Edited by hasanhh
spelin'
  • Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum.

I seek refuge from Allah, from the accursed Shatain.

Will 2021 bring news of trangender couples who identify as a dog, introduce to the world......wait for it, not babies but puppies?  :helpsos:

More make up words need to be introduced in the gender neutral pronouns.  

When will this madness stop?  :titanic:

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN ALLAH