Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

313 ???

Rate this topic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) make us all part of those 313. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) make the Imams Companions more than 313, 1 BILLION InshAllah.

Definitely they will need money and financial support. And during the transition, and even after the victory, all the skills that you mentioned will be more than vital for success. Women are generally

thank you soo much brother!!! you have no idea how happy youre words made me, thats why i will do a special dua tonight for you and @Zainuuofcource i will not forget your'e families too!!..

Just now, F.M said:

i agree with that.. 

i think it isnt that complicated, its rather to stay loyal and brave and having as goal to stay against injustice

its normal for us humans to commit sins we arent made to be perfect. but to repent and doing our best

Well, I can only speak about my accounts.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, F.M said:

i agree with that.. 

i think it isnt that complicated, its rather to stay loyal and brave and having as goal to stay against injustice

its normal for us humans to commit sins we arent made to be perfect. but to repent and doing our best

It is just to be chosen by God. Nothing more nothing less.

12 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

thats if you surrender to this idea, yes. But if you ask Allah to be higher ranking than them, then not. 

No one is greater than Allah (عزّ وجلّ), but I do not speak of sins when I do not have evidence. If there is concrete evidence, I will even question the maraja which I follow.

• Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Just like that christian guy who converted to islam and moments later found himself as a 72 among Hussein (عليه السلام) army. That is similar rank

Right brother. 

Actually, I am not making anyone feel inferior. But actually I am saying the 313 don't need a social media group. Allah will help us to recognise if we are the part of 313.

And even if you will go into the background of Hazrat Weheb al Kalbi (رضي الله عنه).

Definitely, their would be enormous light in him because of which he left his newly married life and became a martyr.

Can we compare us with that? 

I am not saying that we should feel inferior. But I am just quoting those people who are daily struggling to be a part of 313. 

We all can enter that rank of 313. But we also need to attain those virtues. 

Let me put aside the scholars. 

Martyr Mohsen Hojaji was not a jurist but a man like us. He did a will to his family and his newly wed wife and his small kid and went to Syria. Got beheaded on the hands of ISIS. 

His last message was to his son, "I am leaving you and your mother to recieve the honor to serve lady Zaynab."

We need to develop this spirit.

Ofcourse we should not feel inferior but we can also not ignore that we will be tested with something we have never seen or imagined.

We need to do some great Jihad against our soul, to become purely selfless. 

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Ofcourse we should not feel inferior but we can also not ignore that we will be tested with something we have never seen or imagined.

We need to do some great Jihad against our soul, to become purely selfless. 

If there is anything I can  do to help other than my prayers let me know.  I like to serve people like you who have high aspirations,  and respect the martyrs as well as their orphaned families.  Thanks

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

If there is anything I can  do to help other than my prayers let me know.  I like to serve people like you who have high aspirations,  and respect the martyrs as well as their orphaned families.  Thanks

Sure brother anytime. 

According to a letter written to Ayatullah Abul Hasan al Isfahani (رضي الله عنه) by Imam al Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف):  

Irkhas Nafsaka - Make
yourself easily accessible to the people - wajal majlisataka fi al-dahliz - and sit in the street outside
your house (so people can easily benefit from your knowledge) - waqdhi hawaijan nas - and fulfil the
needs of the people - nahnu nansuruka - we will help you.”

So, I deduce that to be the best of Imam's servants, we should always stay available to render our help to the needy.

Needy in any sense:

Knowledge

Food,clothing etc

Wealth

Love and friendship