Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

313 ???

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Just now, Allah Seeker said:

2 - never mention identity of anybody we suspect to be the mahdi, especially not on media that could be traced and under surveillance by intelligence agencies. 

Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) is in protection of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) no human or jinn can reach him bro. Until Allah (عزّ وجلّ) reveals him and when He (عزّ وجلّ) will reveal him, he ((عليه السلام)) will have whole Muslim Ummah ready to protect him. We should worry about knowing 313 and protecting them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) make us all part of those 313. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) make the Imams Companions more than 313, 1 BILLION InshAllah.

Definitely they will need money and financial support. And during the transition, and even after the victory, all the skills that you mentioned will be more than vital for success. Women are generally

thank you soo much brother!!! you have no idea how happy youre words made me, thats why i will do a special dua tonight for you and @Zainuuofcource i will not forget your'e families too!!..

  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, F.M said:

i hope it means that imam mahdi will know them... 

elsewhere how are we able to find 313 good people and know eachother very well...

Yes I think imam mahdi will be also having a reputation. How else will they know its him? Obviously they must know it, or else they would consciously fly to meet him before his emergence. So I believe they will kniw each other well from before meeting physically and announce the beginning of the campaign .

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Strange Samurai said:

will have whole Muslim Ummah ready to protect him. We should worry about knowing 313 and protecting them.

also working hard to be amongst those people.. cos it has been said multiple times, that looooots of people will support imam mahdi while .. lots will run away, and leave imam mahdi.. only 313 will stay the most loyal beloved companions

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

Yes I think imam mahdi will be also having a reputation. How else will they know its him? Obviously they must know it, or else they would consciously fly to meet him before his emergence. So I believe they will kniw each other well from before meeting physically and announce the beginning of the campaign .

but brother, there are way to many narations teling the 313 will be mixed from every country of the world.. i think sociol media is the easiest way to know eah other while being distant

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Strange Samurai said:

This hadith may also means that Imam (عليه السلام) will be known to people outwardly but not that they are 313, they will be known as good men, having reputation and will be humans as pointed by the terms by their fathers and families. It is not necessarily that they be known.

yes they will be known within the 313 community. At the same time they will be hoping, preparing and praying to be 313. They won't be sure until it happens. But nothing wrong with trying 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

Yes I think imam mahdi will be also having a reputation. How else will they know its him? Obviously they must know it, or else they would consciously fly to meet him before his emergence. So I believe they will kniw each other well from before meeting physically and announce the beginning of the campaign .

Any person who will claim to be Mehdi (عليه السلام) will contact 313 and reach out to them in time. When 313 will gather around him, they will ask him questions which will be very difficult to satisfy themselves that it is truly Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) like Hazrat Ibrahim (عليه السلام) asked Allah (عزّ وجلّ) as to how would people be reborn, and although Hazrat Ibrahim (عليه السلام) had faith but Allah (عزّ وجلّ) showed him so that he may create parables for humans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, F.M said:

also working hard to be amongst those people.. cos it has been said multiple times, that looooots of people will support imam mahdi while .. lots will run away, and leave imam mahdi.. only 313 will stay the most loyal beloved companions

Who said this ? Some will leave, some will stay 313 will be treasure of their nations prepared by those nations and they will Insha-Allah stay with Imam. But those who will have political gains in sight will leave him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Strange Samurai said:

Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) is in protection of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) no human or jinn can reach him bro. Until Allah (عزّ وجلّ) reveals him and when He (عزّ وجلّ) will reveal him, he ((عليه السلام)) will have whole Muslim Ummah ready to protect him. We should worry about knowing 313 and protecting them.

Before the 313 meet up spontaneously they will know him and be so sure it is him, that there will be little doubt. That means that they will interact over a long distance,  a bit like we r doing now 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He (عليه السلام) will be able to turn his hand silvery white, He (عليه السلام) would call birds and then will sit on his hand, He (عليه السلام) will have stick of Mosa who can turn into Snake. He (عليه السلام) will have an armour that will not fit onto anyone except him. He (عليه السلام) will keep the stick in hand and plant in barren land and it will get green. 

Any liar who claims to be Mehdi (عليه السلام) will be debased and killed or die a bad death, it is so difficult position that it only honors Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and curses anyone who claims it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Strange Samurai said:

If someone know that any person has extra ordinary qualities and might look near to Allah (S) then they must save him by rejecting him openly but sticking to him in secret and watching over him.

That sounds very interesting, and has truth in it. But sometimes one doesn't need to do that i believe. But I'm not sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

Before the 313 meet up spontaneously they will know him and be so sure it is him, that there will be little doubt. That means that they will interact over a long distance,  a bit like we r doing now 

Allah knows better about 313 but it is known that people be in search of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and he (عليه السلام) will appear before some noble companions of him and they will know him just by look of him. His personality be such that if he be among people, people will feel relax. So, there are signs of Mehdi (عليه السلام) and may be one who knows more of those signs find him someday or Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) reach him if he (عليه السلام) wishes with the approval of Allah (عزّ وجلّ).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, F.M said:

but brother, there are way to many narations teling the 313 will be mixed from every country of the world.. i think sociol media is the easiest way to know eah other while being distant

Yes of course! We are right now talking from different corners of the world, so chances are high that this is how it could happen. As you said hard work! We need to work better than anybody in history of man and jinn kind 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Strange Samurai said:

Allah knows better about 313 but it is known that people be in search of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and he (عليه السلام) will appear before some noble companions of him and they will know him just by look of him. His personality be such that if he be among people, people will feel relax. So, there are signs of Mehdi (عليه السلام) and may be one who knows more of those signs find him someday or Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) reach him if he (عليه السلام) wishes with the approval of Allah (عزّ وجلّ).

yes and imam mahdi will most likely also look for 313 to get the job done ASAP and then return to His Lord. He is probably eager to return to his God.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

i have a good feeling that those conversations will cause our wishes to be fulfilled

we should keep such topics up.. literally world is ready for dajjal

we should make our imam be pleased with us. and supporting him

Inshallah we will be amongst his companions and make our duas be fulfilled

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

yes and imam mahdi will most likely also look for 313 to get the job done ASAP and then return to His Lord. He is probably eager to return to his God.

I read that Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) knows everyone one of 313. Each of them, some of them would be old and other young and some men and some women.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Just now, Strange Samurai said:

I read that Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) knows everyone one of 313. Each of them, some of them would be old and other young and some men and some women.

yeah but mostly will be shebab

(people from around 20 to 30) or even younger than 20 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, F.M said:

i have a good feeling that those conversations will cause our wishes to be fulfilled

we should keep such topics up.. literally world is ready for dajjal

we should make our imam be pleased with us. and supporting him

Inshallah we will be amongst his companions and make our duas be fulfilled

Some Marajas say America is Dajjal, its white hair are white house, one eye is their symbol on dollar, one blind eye like grap is pituitary gland through which they engage in research and reach to high science but it is blind to religion. It looks heaven but is hell, and it causes hell but it is heaven that are countries where religion exist but America causes wars there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

also if i dont mistaken

i heared a lecture from hussain makke

that in fact before return of imam mahd.. there would start an huge sociol network between believers.. all around the world..

and they will prepare for imam mahdi to return!!(313)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Strange Samurai said:

Some Marajas say America is Dajjal, its white hair are white house, one eye is their symbol on dollar, one blind eye like grap is pituitary gland through which they engage in research and reach to high science but it is blind to religion. It looks heaven but is hell, and it causes hell but it is heaven that are countries where religion exist but America causes wars there.

please watch this topic.. i made it everything got explained.. 

the jews are already busy creating their messiah (dajjal)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, F.M said:

also if i dont mistaken

i heared a lecture from hussain makke

that in fact before return of imam mahd.. there would start an huge sociol network between believers.. all around the world..

and they will prepare for imam mahdi to return!!(313)

Well, it may or may not happen. It may happen because if you are in good people you may know that who is best among them, and it may also happen, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) puts garb on him and he does not look that much saintly or is still learning but eventually become one of 313! 

Allah's matters are confidential very closed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Strange Samurai said:

I read that Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) knows everyone one of 313. Each of them, some of them would be old and other young and some men and some women.

there probably is truth to it, and not in a way most of us imagine. The 313 are soul mates and their knowledge of each other, with mahdi being the 314th I guess, goes beyond the usual dry data. There is also a likelihood that they spent literally past lifetimes together.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
42 minutes ago, F.M said:

how should we create such network? sociolmedia?

Impossible. We can do it within ourselves. But the real 313? No. We can't even say if they carry a mobile. 

Many gnostics and people of mysticism in Najaf and Qum which are daily engaged in their spiritual discourse don't even carry a phone. 

 

The top 313 will avoid fame, to the maximum extent. So, this idea of 313 for a social network group is completely nullified. 

Allah will let them no about each other and Imam (عليه السلام). 

just the way Owais al Qarni, while living in Yemen, used to listen the Adhan in Medina. And the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) always knew him, though he was miles away.

Edited by Zainuu
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

there probably is truth to it, and not in a way most of us imagine. The 313 are soul mates and their knowledge of each other, with mahdi being the 314th I guess, goes beyond the usual dry data. There is also a likelihood that they spent literally past lifetimes together.  

lolz, no any input about it. Its very unclear subject. Only we know that Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) is their leader.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

I guess, goes beyond the usual dry data. There is also a likelihood that they spent literally past lifetimes together.  

No brother. Have you read about Ayatullah Bahjat (رضي الله عنه). about Allama Tabatabai (رضي الله عنه).

Or say Imam al Khomeini (رضي الله عنه). these people will fascinate you if you read about them. 

Their levels were huge. 

I once read a miracle of Ayatullah Borujardi who was the Marji Alam from 1946 to 1962. A voice came from the grave of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) saying that Borujardi is my child. 

Now, that's mind blowing.

To enter the ranks of 313, you need to be mind blowing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

No brother. Have you read about Ayatullah Bahjat (رضي الله عنه). about Allama Tabatabai (رضي الله عنه).

Or say Imam al Khomeini (رضي الله عنه). these people will fascinate you if you read about them. 

Their levels were huge. 

I once read a miracle of Ayatullah Borujardi who was the Marji Alam from 1946 to 1962. A voice came from the grave of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) saying that Borujardi is my child. 

Now, that's mind blowing.

To enter the ranks of 313, you need to be mind blowing. 

brother to me these things are much more simple and down to earth. 

Just pray to Allah for what it is you want, and if its from the heart,  it will happen. No neec for any scholar stories or feeling inferior to other creatures, its just a Word from Allah, and any of us is in , in sha Allah.

Just like that christian guy who converted to islam and moments later found himself as a 72 among Hussein (عليه السلام) army. That is similar rank

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Just like that christian guy who converted to islam and moments later found himself as a 72 among Hussein (عليه السلام) army. That is similar rank

i agree with that.. 

i think it isnt that complicated, its rather to stay loyal and brave and having as goal to stay against injustice

its normal for us humans to commit sins we arent made to be perfect. but to repent and doing our best

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...