Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Share little miracles that you have experienced

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
30 minutes ago, starlight said:

To many to remember! Here is one. 

Years ago it happened that I was broke with two little kids. During those days once I needed money desperately for something. I had to make some payments and buy a few things but I had literally no money.

My mother would have been happy to lend me some but my pride prevented me from asking her. (I have always been of the opinion that if you want something instead of asking a human being use the time and emotions to ask Allah instead) So that night I asked Allah for money in Salat ul Layl and something happened during the Namaz. I remember suddenly getting up from the prayer mat between Sha'f and Witr, going to my closet, opening it, rummaging in a drawer for an old wallet that I had not seen in years and almost forgotten about it and when I opened it there was a thick wad of fresh new banknotes in it! To this day I have no idea how the money got there.

(The closet is normally locked and my Mum is not the type who will go through my things or secretly leave me money, lol)

Every now and then I think about the time you were having a miserable time studying for exams, then come test day all of a sudden you understood the material; things that you had a flimsy knowledge of was now strong, you were remembering things that you had no reason to

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, starlight said:

To many to remember! Here is one. 

Years ago it happened that I was broke with two little kids. During those days once I needed money desperately for something. I had to make some payments and buy a few things but I had literally no money.

My mother would have been happy to lend me some but my pride prevented me from asking her. (I have always been of the opinion that if you want something instead of asking a human being use the time and emotions to ask Allah instead) So that night I asked Allah for money in Salat ul Layl and something happened during the Namaz. I remember suddenly getting up from the prayer mat between Sha'f and Witr, going to my closet, opening it, rummaging in a drawer for an old wallet that I had not seen in years and almost forgotten about it and when I opened it there was a thick wad of fresh new banknotes in it! To this day I have no idea how the money got there.

(The closet is normally locked and my Mum is not the type who will go through my things or secretly leave me money, lol)

Happened with my parents too. 

I... actually miraculously was saved from accidentally killing someone....

I was little and we lived at the very top of the apartment and the fence of our balcony was quite rusty and some parts of it was detached, so there was a big chunk of Iron (kind of like a rod) there and I pushed it of the balcony and someone was sitting down there.... luckily he got up just before the Iron rod fell exactly where he was sitting....

I only now realize I almost actually killed someone...as a kid...

• Moderators
2 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

Every now and then I think about the time you were having a miserable time studying for exams, then come test day all of a sudden you understood the material; things that you had a flimsy knowledge of was now strong, you were remembering things that you had no reason to

Yep. 

I completely agree with what you said up there. Once you start truly submitting to Allah, you see more and more of Him and his direct interventions in your life. 

• Advanced Member

William Temple, Archbishop of Canterbury, Church of England 1942-1944 is reported to have said

“When I pray, coincidences happen, and when I don’t, they don’t. ”

God delights to answer our prayers.  I have experienced God doing many things in my life.  Helping me find things, providing food when unexpected visitors turn up, someone unknown retuning my wife's lost walet.  I have seen people healed, protected, and delivered.  God engages with our world - he is not distant.

The disciples of Jesus the Mesiah returned from a healing and preaching trip excited at the prayers God had answered.  Jesus the Messiah replied (See Luke Chapter 10)

20 "Do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you (God answers your prayers), but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

I believe that the greatest miracle God does is when he rescues a person from the kingdom of darkness and gives them membership into his kingdom of light.  May we all experience that miracle in our own lives.

• Advanced Member

One of the classic Memories:

2 Years ago, Me and My family went to the Middle East. One of the places we went to was Mashhad. Of course you can't leave Mashhad with going to Imam al Ridha (عليه السلام). The place is huge, I got lost. Finally my brain started kicking in and I remembered the way. I realized that I went there 2 years ago as well, and slowly the path just started illuminating. Now I was in the main Place right in front of the Beautiful Dome and Gate. I went to the Chamber of the Imam (عليه السلام). I literally just said, "Help me find my Famil.." I stopped because as I was saying this, My dad was tapping my shoulders.

I will never forget that Huge place.