Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who is the wrong when it comes to the situation in France??

Rate this topic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To submit to Allah! Not surrender to people! Can't comment about the issue. The news reaching us about the actual issue is very confusing and distorted but it was a series of wrong actions that l

My views might be wrong Isn't there a story where the prophet((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) treated a woman who throw garbage on him with respect ?? Shouldn't we follow his path than take law into o

One Muslim commits an ignorant terrible crime under a false Islamic pretense, and that means all innocent Muslims (the 99.9%) must collectively suffer its backlash and consequences? And Islam “is in c

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Europe is in the wrong here for allowing these Islamists to live freely off their welfare, while allowing these islamists to freely preach their hate and extremism. For many years, secular and traditional muslims has tried to warn european societies of the danger that islamists poses. But the politically correct leftists refuse to listen. They rather live in their own lala-land

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Islamophobia in France prompts baseless arrests

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Muslims in France are facing “pre-crime” arrests and police harassment on baseless suspicions of extremism, a video going viral online clearly evidences.

A Muslim family of five were shocked to find at least four armed men, their faces covered in balaclavas, banging on their door. The family told the French TV program Quotidien that the heavily-armed men forced their way into the apartment and searched the family’s possessions.

The reason for the shocking invasion of their home revolved around something their young daughter said at school. Her teacher had asked the class what they thought of the murder of Samuel Paty. The young girl responded, “I am sad about it, but if the teacher didn’t show his students caricatures this wouldn’t have happened.”

Someone either in her class or at school reported her response to the authorities, prompting the armed raid on the innocent family’s home. Her family had been marked as possible extremists because of the words of a middle school-aged girl.

The raid was a shocking example of what the Amsterdam-based Transnational Institute (TNI) labels as “pre-crimes.”

The term originates from a Philip K. Dick’s short story titled “The Minority Report,” released as a blockbuster movie starring Tom Cruise in 2002. The concept of a pre-crime revolves around arrests made not for crimes committed, but for those the state expects someone to commit.

https://en.abna24.com/news//islamophobia-in-france-prompts-baseless-arrests_1088202.html

• Advanced Member

Salam everyone.

I wanted to give my opinion on this situation as well. I believe France is 100% right in this case and everyone else involved is 100% wrong. This is a case of Right Vs Wrong in general. Now before everyone gets triggered. Let me explain how.

So the main thing that I don't really understand is that why do Muslims act like they have some sort of copyright claim on Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and that He(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is their private intellectual property that no one else can say anything(whether good or bad or obscene) about Him(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). And the penalty for doing so is death. This is not true. Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) does not belong to you, Me, Muslims, Sunnis, Shia, Christians, Jews, Pagans, Anyone/Everyone else but rather all of humanity belongs to Him(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). Whether someone accepts Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) as their creator or rejects Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) as his creator. Does it change the fact that Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) created that person and holds dominion over that person in literally everything from birth to death? Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was sent as the Prophet for every human being in the lifetime and after the lifetime. Whether someone accepts Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) or rejects, It does not change the fact that He(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is that person's Prophet. Whether someone honors his Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) by reciting salawat or tries to dishonor him by painting obscene images/saying obscene things does not change the fact that Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) holds dominion over both of them because He(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is their Prophet/Leader/Master/Everything after Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Now for the insulting part. My opinion is that No one can insult the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) in any capacity. 

Muhammad, the name itself means "The Praised". The Earth is just a small tiny place in an universe which is ever-expanding. According to Hadith, there are angels everywhere present in the entire realm of creation doing their duties and filling up the space. All angels send praise to Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) every moment. All of creation actually sends praise to Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) every moment. Every Prophet in the heavens sends Praise to Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) every moment. Every member of the Ahylebayt(Peace be upon them) sends Praise to Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). On this earth, 1.8 billion people send praise to Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) every moment. When literally all of the forces of good whose numbers/rank outrank human-kind as a whole praise Muhammad(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), then what does it even matter if someone tries to say anything bad which is not possible either, bringing my second point. 

Let me ask you this. If you were going to a gas station right now and saw a drunk beggar on the street saying negative/insulting things to you on your face. Would you care at all? Odds are any ordinary passing human being wouldn't bat an eye to anything that man was saying to them, only those with too much free time on their hands would do. What's the reason for this? The reason is that we are only insulted by people who are of equal footing to us socially/financially/any other reason. If someone of your own standing said the same thing to you on your face that beggar did, then you'd get personal and triggered. Now if you said the same thing to Bill Gates, He wouldn't care and would look at you the same way you looked at that beggar. Unconcerned out of pity. But if Warren Buffet said that to Bill Gates, then He'd get triggered because they are of the same standing. That's how the world works. 

So exactly who is of the same standing as Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)? The Final Prophet, Master of all Prophets and Humanity, The First creation of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), The most beloved of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), The one who holds the keys to heaven and hell, The One who is mercy of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in human form. Who exactly has the same standard  as him in this world and the next? The answer is no one. No one is, No one ever will. So it's not possible to insult Him(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) in any way because you will never reach the same level of standing as Him(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).  

Giving importance to these Charlie Hebdos only demeans the rank of Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) because you are saying they are worthy enough to insult Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Third point. Law and order. If someone in France drank wine, then why isn't all of Iran holding protests for that person who drank wine? Wine is illegal in Iran, so is blasphemy but both things are legal in France. Sure, both things aren't of the same magnitude but the principle is the same. Why should one country/continent try to impose it's law/order onto another country of another continent? Also both things are crimes in Shariah law at the end of the day. Mob attacks is not Law and order, A mob attack is revenge and injustice. Law and order means having a trial. A trial is the right of every person, even in Shariah courts you have trials where you speak about your POV/stance and it's the Qazi at the end who makes the decision to punish or not. I condemn these mob attacks, Why aren't our Ulema also condemning them? In our own Shi'ah history, the last time a major mob attack happened was when Utham was murdered. Then enemies of Islam used this mob attack to launch an offensive against Imam Ali(عليه السلام) which led to the deaths of hundreds of Muslims. This is why mob attacks are injustice and 100% wrong, they create more problems than they resolve. Just like enemies of Islam used that mob attack against Imam Ali(عليه السلام). The enemies of Islam in our today's world will use this mob attack against Muslims to make their lives miserable and also will be used for anti-islam tirade so more people are discouraged to learn about it and more people are encouraged to condemn it. The next time a Muslim country will be attacked, No one will have any sympathy because they will think the less muslims on this world the better because they are just violent criminals who want everyone destroyed. 

Also fighting blasphemers/Anti-Islamic people is a waste of time when it comes to violence. They are like a Hydra, you cut off one head. Two more will grow. In this case, if you cut one head. A million will grow because there are also people who start supporting them not because they hate Islam but because they will die for free speech. And Thus they will turn Anti Islamic. One should only refute Anti Islamic people in words using clear words with supporting evidence. Never violence or insults ever as it only makes their side grow more powerful.

Last thing I'll say is. I heard from a very prominent scholar that if your actions cause someone else lose the path of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), then that person will go to hell but you will also go to hell with them because your actions caused them to deviate from the true path. They missed out on eternal reward because of you. What if there are millions of people right now who were learning about Islam and thinking of converting but your actions caused them to say "Nah I ain't joining this murder cult". You made them miss out on that eternal reward. 

May Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) cure all the ignorance and hatred in this world amongst all of humanity no matter what religion they have so we can all live in harmony.

• Forum Administrators
  • Forum Administrators

^ the above twitter thread is very revealing, lots of people who appear to be non-Muslims very clearly recognising that the cartoons were more about racism and Islamophobia than freedom of speech.

Feel sorry, well actually I don't, for the 'Muslims' who got caught up in all this and felt that Charlie Hebdo had a point.