Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Question regarding severe illness

• Basic Members

I have an urgent question if anyone can answer it please help me. My husband is 43 had converted to Islam recently before I met him and is very limited on speaking and reciting Arabic. Recently he has become extremely ill suffering from rapid heart failure. He is now at the point that they cannot do anything if he doesn’t become more stable n chances are looking slim. He cannot focus can hardly talk and doesn’t remember much Is always asleep and also walking is not an option and wudu is almost impossible as he has tubes in and out of almost everywhere, his foot is filled with fluid and is leaking so very painful to touch too and blood n urine is constant on the bed which I can’t do anything about unless the nurses change it. What are the rules on prays in this case can he do it in his head or without wudu if he can’t recite aswell without reading and isn’t able to hold the phone long enough and I can’t be there due to corona to help? Is there anything I can do from my end since I’m not allowed to even be there? Can everyone please do a salawat on his behalf and ask Allah to help stabilise Him. Your prays are much appreciated as we do not know many people.

• Forum Administrators
On 10/27/2020 at 3:23 AM, Rk84 said:

Can everyone please do a salawat on his behalf and ask Allah to help stabilise Him. Your prays are much appreciated as we do not know many people.

Salam. As you have described him, your husband is too ill to pray right now. Make note of how many days he did not pray, then when he recovers, inShaAllah, he can pray those missed prayers at a later time, as he is able. Praying for him.