Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Word of Advice for youth

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam wa3laykoum. I made this post for any people my age or younger to read and understand things that I/others regret not doing while we where younger and to try get you on the Right path in sha Allah 
(23 years to be exact still young ;)

My advice  for example is I wish I prayed so I didn’t owe any qadha prayers. Also I wish I listened to my parents and never jigged Arabic school and I also should have learned to understand Arabic language for now I can read but can’t understand majority of Quran except for the simple words. Obviously avoid haram but if you end up doing haram still pray and even if you went say to the club or you are hanging out with a girl/guy still pray before/after. Don’t think you are some kafir for doing a sin which people think and end up Not performing your wajibat. 

don’t believe everything you see especially on the internet with the anti Shia pages as I was one of them who started to overthink but that was what lead me I study more and was the reason why 3 4 years ago I learned abit more about my faith. It can be good or bad but it’s up to you how you deal with it. Btw I called shots about speakers corner they seemed like oh wow so smart and pick and chose parts of videos to make Shia look lost or bad but now fight eachother the silly guys lol 

Thank you speakers corner & Anti potatos  for making me who I am much love :love::hahaha:

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Ali2196 said:

don’t believe everything you see especially on the internet with the anti Shia pages as I was one of them who started to overthink but that was what lead me I study more and was the reason why 3 4 years ago I learned abit more about my faith.

If you don't mind, could you elaborate a bit more?

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, MaisumAli said:

If you don't mind, could you elaborate a bit more?

So I was just doing the basics of being a Muslim. Now being in a Sunni majority are aim only around them. We used to watch a lot of speakers corner and it seemed like they knew what they where saying. So in my mind I wanted to know why do we do things and why we believe something. They always made it like the Shia didn’t know what where saying and made them look bad especially in anti majos videos. Why do we believe mutah why do we pray hands down why do we do this and not that. Because of such videos i learnt abit to get rid of doubts and shiachat has helped me a lot.

• Advanced Member

It’s sad to say but many of our Sunni brothers are towards the salafi side you’d be surprised it’s not about being 2% (salafi) they have such a status they hide within sunnism and young guys are way to gullible they pretty much are everywhere and it’s become that sunnis is based on salafism even though some sunnis say they disagree with salafis that’s not enough.