Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

9th Rabi Al Awal And The Biddah of Eid e Shuja / Eid e Zahra (عليه السلام) - Joy Over Shahadat of Imam Hassan Al-Askari

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

Eid al Zahra come from a weak chain. Most scholars agree that Abu Lulu (رضي الله عنه) killed Umar in Dhul Hujjah. Its not a Bida', as its not an addition to the religion or anything to change the religion. But, the hadith being weak, I won't take it.

Well its one of the most weakest hadiths, where many narrators are majhool hence probably fabricated.

Therefore it is an Innovation to celebrate Eid e Zahra while everyone knows there is mention of 3 or 4 Eids for Shias only.

The real problem is the Shahadat of Imam Hassan Al-Askari (عليه السلام).

People start celebrating eid and don't even wait for 3 days to pass. It's sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

The real problem is the Shahadat of Imam Hassan Al-Askari (عليه السلام).

People start celebrating eid and don't even wait for 3 days to pass. It's sad.

Yea, its just a bad image for the Shia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Muhammeduu said:

In truth, the first day of imamat of imam azzaman aleihissalam ajjallahu farajahussharuf is 8 RabbiulAwwal the day his father died aleihissalam

28th Safar 1st day of Imamat of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) and Imam Hussein (عليه السلام)

10th Muharram 1st day of Imamate of Imam Zain ul abideen (عليه السلام)

25th Muharram 1st day of imamate of Imam Muhamamd Baqir (عليه السلام)

21st Ramazaan 1st day of imamate of Imam Hassan (عليه السلام)

Will you celebrate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 10/31/2020 at 12:12 AM, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Well its one of the most weakest hadiths, where many narrators are majhool hence probably fabricated.

Therefore it is an Innovation to celebrate Eid e Zahra while everyone knows there is mention of 3 or 4 Eids for Shias only.

The real problem is the Shahadat of Imam Hassan Al-Askari (عليه السلام).

People start celebrating eid and don't even wait for 3 days to pass. It's sad.

@Sirius_Bright You can click dis agree button on this post.

But you cannot change the reality that narrators are majhool - there is mention of 3 or 4 eids for shias only - no one celebrates the evening after shahdat of any Imam (عليه السلام)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

@Sirius_Bright You can click dis agree button on this post.

But you cannot change the reality that narrators are majhool - there is mention of 3 or 4 eids for shias only - no one celebrates the evening after shahdat of any Imam (عليه السلام)

I generally don't go very much with chain of narrators. I see enemy of Ahlulbayt (عليهم اسلام) left for an-naar any day of the year, I celebrate. I'll call it Eid-e-Zehra (sa) since he was Qatil of Bibi Zehra (sa).

You got problems, don't celebrate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Psychological Warfare
بَرَاءَةٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى الَّذِينَ عَاهَدْتُمْ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ {1}

[Shakir 9:1] (This is a declaration of) immunity by Allah and His Messenger towards those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement.
[Pickthal 9:1] Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty.
[Yusufali 9:1] A (declaration) of immunity from Allah and His Messenger, to those of the Pagans with whom ye have contracted mutual alliances:-
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 9:1]

Bara-at implies freedom from obligation and uncompromising severance of relations with the infidels. 

Concept of Barat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:
بَرَاءَةٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى الَّذِينَ عَاهَدْتُمْ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ {1}

[Shakir 9:1] (This is a declaration of) immunity by Allah and His Messenger towards those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement.
[Pickthal 9:1] Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty.
[Yusufali 9:1] A (declaration) of immunity from Allah and His Messenger, to those of the Pagans with whom ye have contracted mutual alliances:-
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 9:1]

Bara-at implies freedom from obligation and uncompromising severance of relations with the infidels. 

Concept of Barat. 

bruh how you gonna leave out the English translation by Ali Quli Qarai (I've heard Molanas/Sheikhs praise this one the most)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Psychological Warfare

Maybe this will clarify the Overall Concept.

إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوًّا ۚ إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ لِيَكُونُوا مِنْ أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ {6}

[Shakir 35:6] Surely the Shaitan is your enemy, so take him for an enemy; he only invites his party that they may be inmates of the burning fire.
[Pickthal 35:6] Lo! the devil is an enemy for you, so treat him as an enemy. He only summoneth his faction to be owners of the flaming Fire.
[Yusufali 35:6] Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 11/1/2020 at 8:53 PM, Guest Psychological Warfare said:
بَرَاءَةٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى الَّذِينَ عَاهَدْتُمْ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ {1}

[Shakir 9:1] (This is a declaration of) immunity by Allah and His Messenger towards those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement.
[Pickthal 9:1] Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty.
[Yusufali 9:1] A (declaration) of immunity from Allah and His Messenger, to those of the Pagans with whom ye have contracted mutual alliances:-
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 9:1]

Bara-at implies freedom from obligation and uncompromising severance of relations with the infidels. 

Concept of Barat. 

I don't know the real purpose of quoting these verses here.

Tabarra is one of the main concepts in shias and no one denies that.

It means to dis associate oneself from enemies of Ahlul-Bait (عليه السلام).

What does this have to do Eid e Zehra? When we cry over Martyrdom of Hussein (عليه السلام) in Muharram, we do alot of tabarra.

You can't prove celebration from Tabarra.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 10/28/2020 at 6:18 AM, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

I understand that. But Due to martyrdom of Imam Hassan Al-Askari (عليه السلام), its a bit odd logically to start celebrations and mubaraks in the evening.

As i mentioned, 28th Safar would be advent of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) and Hussein ibn Ali (عليه السلام) and 21th Ramazaan would be advent of Imam Hassan (عليه السلام) etc

But we don't and can never think of celebrating the evenings of 28th safar / 21st Ramazaan / 10th Muharram etc

The difference here is that the advent of the 12th is avenging all the past ones you mentioned and beyond. Imam Hassan did not avenge his father, nor did hussein (عليه السلام) avenge his brother, so the 12th advent is like nothing else and can't be compared for this reason. It is truly a cause for celebration as it represents the unique and unprecedented dawn of justice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

The difference here is that the advent of the 12th is avenging all the past ones you mentioned and beyond. Imam Hassan did not avenge his father, nor did hussein (عليه السلام) avenge his brother, so the 12th advent is like nothing else and can't be compared for this reason. It is truly a cause for celebration as it represents the unique and unprecedented dawn of justice. 

Well Imam Zamana (عليه السلام) hasn't avenged Shahadat of any Imam yet and the narrations are severely weak.

Its a bit odd to celebrate the evening of Shahadat of Imam Al-Askari (عليه السلام)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 10/31/2020 at 12:42 PM, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Well its one of the most weakest hadiths, where many narrators are majhool hence probably fabricated.

Therefore it is an Innovation to celebrate Eid e Zahra while everyone knows there is mention of 3 or 4 Eids for Shias only.

The real problem is the Shahadat of Imam Hassan Al-Askari (عليه السلام).

People start celebrating eid and don't even wait for 3 days to pass. It's sad.

People even commemorate the 10th day after 21st Ramdaan instead of Eid. 

But they cannot stop for 2-3 days on Imam al Askari's (عليه السلام) Martyrdom. 

Agree completely. 

This is a double standard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Well Imam Zamana (عليه السلام) hasn't avenged Shahadat of any Imam yet and the narrations are severely weak.

Its a bit odd to celebrate the evening of Shahadat of Imam Al-Askari (عليه السلام)

If I remember the shahada is 8th and the eid is the next day on the 9th. 

I want to point out that the eid is not to celebrate the Mahdi himself, but simply the victory of God that begins on this symbolic date. 

We are celebrating God's victory that transcends time and space. Even if it didn't happen yet to us humans, for Allah it already did. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...