Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

All signs leading to Imam Mahdi that have occurred

Rate this topic

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think the most imortant part which almost never has been spoken about.  is that an islamic revolution had started.. it has never been before that such thing happened.. shia islam is also spreading r

I have decided to make this post so we can decipher the signs that have happened and the signs yet to happen and predicting how close the next sign is. Major Signs: Appearance of Sufyani

Personally, l'd count my blessings before 'she' takes them away. Along with your $.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

we can continue this hijab discussion elsewhere. But be prepared to explain why prophet Muhammed did not proclaim this rule publically.  Explain this to me here or any thread please. Why would he not say it to the ummah as a whole if it is truly detrimental not to wear it!!!!!!

• Advanced Member

Speaking of the return of Imam Mahdi (a.j), there is an oft overlooked aspect.

We have all learned, read, and heard, of how kind and lenient the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) were in their battles and conquests. They showed the maximum restraint and patience against their enemies, and leniency who were ready to accept them and become Muslim (whether whole heatedly or reluctantly). How will Imam Mahdi (a.j) treat his enemies. Here's an al-islam link (bear with me)

Imam Mahdi's Conduct with Enemies

People tend to forget that while Allah is undoubtedly al-Rahman, al-Rahim, He's also al-Jabbar and al-Qahhar. His specially chosen servants have mostly demonstrated these first two traits. His last chosen servant will remind people that these traits also exist.

People all over the world, Muslims and non-Muslims alike, Shias and Sunnis, have expressed disagreement with some of Khomeini's methods. I think we shia specially need to be informed exactly how Imam Mahdi (a.j) will implement his mission. Khomeini was just a warmup act.

Note: I am not a WF/Khomeini supporter (although I have respect for him). Please don't turn this into a debate about WF.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

exactly! I am very optimistic about mahdi coming soon after seeing the state of fatwa affairs all over the world in all sects 

indeed!! the thing which makes it extra possitive is that lots people are enthousiast to end the satanical word order.. also everyone knows it exists 

• Veteran Member
1 minute ago, Sabrejet said:

I think we shia specially need to be informed exactly how Imam Mahdi (a.j) will implement his mission.

Personally from what l get out of my readings is that He will be a mouthpiece. Since his job title is Hojjatallah and like all the imams and Nabi before him he cannot do anything by himself he announces what will happen.

The example l used on another thread was: He announces the Sun will be blue in color at a particular time (because he is told to). The during and after this happens he will teach, remind and so forth.

• Advanced Member

Another point about Imam Mahdi's conduct, and the Ahlul Bayt's conduct in general.

On one hand, we have Imam Musa Kazim ((عليه السلام)); Kazim literally means patient, tolerant, someone who swallows his anger.

This is the aspect of the Ahlul Bayt that people mostly focus on. They forget that the same Household has members like Abul Fazl Abbas ((عليه السلام)) and Sayyad us Shuhada Hamza ((عليه السلام)). They demonstrated another side of the people of the household; valour, courage, and the willingness to resort to violence in the way of Allah.

Remember how Hamza ((عليه السلام)) accepted Islam? How he hit Abu Jahl with force? Remember all the stories we heard growing up about Abbas ((عليه السلام))? People; that's also the Ahlul Bayt.

Remember that "turning the other cheek", while sounding noble on paper, is in the end, a Christian belief.

• Advanced Member
30 minutes ago, F.M said:

indeed!! the thing which makes it extra possitive is that lots people are enthousiast to end the satanical word order.. also everyone knows it exists 

Yes more and more well-meaning youth who have access to all the information and knowledge. People like you that will lead the way in sha Allah. Please pray for us and for the victory of truth, because young and innocent hearts like yours masha Allah, will hopefully get a positive answer quicker than oldies like me and @hasanhh:)

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Yes more and more well-meaning youth who have access to all the information and knowledge. People like you that will lead the way in sha Allah. Please pray for us and for the victory of truth, because young and innocent hearts like yours masha Allah, will hopefully get a positive answer quicker than oldies like me and @hasanhh:)

how old are you all? if i may ask?

i am 20 years, 

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
23 minutes ago, Sabrejet said:

Another point about Imam Mahdi's conduct, and the Ahlul Bayt's conduct in general.

On one hand, we have Imam Musa Kazim ((عليه السلام)); Kazim literally means patient, tolerant, someone who swallows his anger.

This is the aspect of the Ahlul Bayt that people mostly focus on. They forget that the same Household has members like Abul Fazl Abbas ((عليه السلام)) and Sayyad us Shuhada Hamza ((عليه السلام)). They demonstrated another side of the people of the household; valour, courage, and the willingness to resort to violence in the way of Allah.

Remember how Hamza ((عليه السلام)) accepted Islam? How he hit Abu Jahl with force? Remember all the stories we heard growing up about Abbas ((عليه السلام))? People; that's also the Ahlul Bayt.

Remember that "turning the other cheek", while sounding noble on paper, is in the end, a Christian belief.

The give the other cheek part is narrated I think in shia hadiths too, as having been said by jesus. There are times I guess when that is the right thing to do, like treating those right who wrong us etc. But ultimately the last thing jesus said according to the bible is to buy swords :D

there are introverts and extroverts. I think Allah designed the likes of zain al Abedeen as an introvert, while the mahdi will probably make up for that by being a balance of extraversion.  Thats my guess 

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

I am 40 . I think @hasanhhis 736463738

masha'allah

imam mahdi is for all of us!!

mayallah hasten his return

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

although in hijri I'm a bit older than 40, about 42 I think, am born in eid u zahra on 1400 :clap: alhamdulilah 

And hopefully returning to my Lord soon

i am born on the same month as prophet muhammed sawa did born.. rabi- al awwal

yeah, same here.. i hope i will soon see my lord

Edited by F.M
  • Veteran Member
8 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Brother I need to see this one in Arabic, as I've never seen the use of the word hijab (in reference to clothes ) in islamic texts, that would be a first.

I don’t have the arabic but here is the source:

https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol-1-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/merits-adam-and-hawwa-eve-reasons-behind

Ok I read the suni hadiths and I remember it now. How can it be true if the prophet did not proclaim it in public? Would he carry the burden of all women doing something wrong? He could therefore not have said that in a general sense, but maybe only for this person.

There is an identical hadith in my list by Imam Jaffer ((عليه السلام)) but in that case he said it instead of pointing.

A faithful man or woman may not, when Allah and His Apostle have decided on a matter, have any option in their matter, and whoever disobeys Allah and His Apostle has certainly strayed into manifest error. (33:36)

• Veteran Member

we can continue this hijab discussion elsewhere. But be prepared to explain why prophet Muhammed did not proclaim this rule publically.  Explain this to me here or any thread please. Why would he not say it to the ummah as a whole if it is truly detrimental not to wear it!!!!!!

Salam so in your opinion which parts of the body should be covered brother?

We do have hadiths saying men should not even know non-Mahram women:

Abu ‘Abd Allah al-Ash’ariy has narrated from certain persons of our people from Ja’far ibn ‘Anbasah from ‘Ubadah ibn Ziyad from

‘Amr ibn abu al-Miqdam from abu Ja‘far, ‘Alayhi al-Salam, and Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-‘Asemiy from those who narrated to him from al-‘Ala’ from Ali ibn Hassan from ‘Abd al-Rahman ibn al-Kathir who has said the following:
“Abu ‘Abd Allah, ‘Alayhi al-Salam, has said that ’Amir al-Mu’minin has said, in his letter to al- Hassan, ‘Alayhi al-Salam: ‘You must never consult women because their opinion is weak in reason and their aim is not durable. They must keep their eye cast down by means of your barrier, because strict privacy is better for you and for them and away from doubts. Their going out is not more difficult than entering of one to their place whom you do not trust about them. If you can, do something that no man other than you can know them; then do so.’”

Kitab al Kafi, Volume 5 H 9448, Ch. 19, h 7

Ahmad ibn Muhammad from ibn Sa‘id from Ja‘far ibn Muhammad al-Husayniy from Ali ibn ‘Abdakin from al-Hassan ibn Tarif ibn Nasih from al-Husayn ibn ‘Ulwan from Sa‘d ibn Tarif from al- Asbagh ibn Nubatah from ‘Amir al-Mu’minin, ‘Alayhi al-Salam, a similar Hadith except that he has said ‘Amir al-Mu’minin wrote it to his son Muhammad (bin al-Hanafiyah).

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Dictionary could be written by anybody. If there is no islamic source to the defintion, then it doesn't have islamic authority. This part you posted does not have reference to quran or ahadeeth.

Thats the whole point. You follow dictionaries and scholars even if they don't "refer to us". I asked for one hadith. And if you copy paste it from any scholar, then that is fine.

which faqih? Not the one who didn't mention the quran and hadiths. Obviously most fuqaha are going to hell, according to the 73 sects hadiths, so just being a so-called faqih does not mean much. The faqih who is true, is one who proves everything from the thaqalayn directly. 

What if faqih is a hell bound hypocrite liar? Or if he is simply wrong? Faqih has zero authority without clear and solid proof. 

In reference to representing the devil I did not mention anybody specifically. You invented this connection! I said any scholar who makes up rules without a base represents the devil. And imam khamenei is not perfect, but even he or me - if we make a mistake- it can be traced to the devil.

Making up rules beyond the bound of the sunnah is from the devil. And the people who knowingly do this will pay, in sha allah a terrible price, and that is part of the mahdi story. He will kill scholars, so I dont know how anybody can say that scholars have authority over us because they are scholars. Not the most intelligent thing in my opinion.

May God guide to the truth all who are slaves to the Truth, and don't worship scholars 

Your views are extreme.

You can stay on your opinions and keep them to yourself, but it is wrong to make accusations when you lack a single proof. 

The way I see the issue, it is completely in line with the holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). While in your opinion it fails to fall in that way. 

Also, everyone follows something according to the level of their wisdom, you will be answerable for your way and me for mine. 

Scholars will deviate and when I will see this I will refrain from following them. Thanks for telling me. 

Rest, Allah knows the best. 

But rejecting/wrongly interpreting clear verse of Quran, will put you in a wrong position.

May Allah guide you

• Veteran Member
12 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Atiullaha wa ati ur rasool wa ulil amr minkum. 

You need to obey the ulil amr. If that authority establishes a rule, you can't object to it. I gave the reason of the rule to be political. 

Isn't the Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) the "wali al amr" in this specific verse and noone else?

I feel it is dangerous to do ta'wil of a verse and apply it to fallibles. Otherwise we may turn into some Salafis who follow such traditions:

قَالَ قُلْتُ كَيْفَ أَصْنَعُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنْ أَدْرَكْتُ ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَسْمَعُ وَتُطِيعُ لِلأَمِيرِ وَإِنْ ضُرِبَ ظَهْرُكَ وَأُخِذَ مَالُكَ فَاسْمَعْ وَأَطِعْ ‏"‏ ‏

He replied: You will listen to the Amir and carry out his orders; even if your back is flogged and your wealth is snatched, you should listen and obey.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 1847 b

In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 82

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 20, Hadith 4554

https://sunnah.com/urn/245540

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

Isn't the Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) the "wali al amr" in this specific verse and noone else?

I feel it is dangerous to do ta'wil of a verse and apply it to fallibles. Otherwise we may turn into some Salafis who follow such traditions:

I 100% agree. 

Ulil Amr are only the infallibles but what about the other hadith I shared which command us from the 'Ulil Amr' to follow a righteous jurist. 

1. The hadith which is well-known among the fuqaha as the tawqi‘ ash-sharif [noble signed decree]. This hadith has been mentioned by the great and outstanding Shi‘ah scholar [‘alim], the late Shaykh as-Saduq9 in his book, Ikmal ad-Din.10 This signed decree is actually a reply to the letter of Ishaq ibn Ya‘qub written by Haḍrat Wali al-‘Asr, the Imam of the Age (‘a). In the said letter Ishaq ibn Ya‘qub posed questions to the Imam (‘a) one of which is: “What do we have to do in case of occurring social problems [al-hawadith al-waqi‘ah] during the period of occultation?” In reply to this question, the Imam (‘a) said:

وَ أَمَّا ٱلْحَوَادِثُ ٱلْوَاقِعَةِ فَارْجِعُوا فِيهَا إِلىٰ رُوَاةِ حَدِيثُنَا فَإِنَّهُمْ حُجَّتِي عَلَيكُمْ وَ أَنَا حُجَّةُ اللهِ عَلَيهِمْ.

“In case of occurring social problems, refer for guidance to those who relate from us, for they are my argument [hujjah] against you, and I am Allah’s argument against them.”

2. The other hadith that may be cited for proving wilayat al-faqih is a hadith known as the maqbulah of ‘Umar ibn Hanzalah. In this hadith, stating the duty of the people concerning solving disputes and turning for guidance to a competent authority who rules over the Muslims, Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) says:

مَنْ كَانَ مِنْكُمْ قَدْ رَوىٰ حَدِيثُنَا وَ نَظَرَ في حَلاَلِنَا وَ حَرَامِنَا وَ عَرَفَ أَحْكَامَنَا فَلْيَرْضُوا بِهِ حَكَمًا فَإِنّي قَدْ جَعَلْتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَاكِمًا فَإِذَا حَكَمَ بِحُكْمِنَا فَلَمْ يَقْبَلْهُ مِنْهُ فَإِنَّمَا إِسْتَخَفَّ بِحُكْمِ اللهِ وَ عَلَيْنَا رَدَّ وَ الرَّادُّ عَلَيْنَا كَالرَّادَّ عَلىٰ حَدِّ الشِّرْكِ بِاللهِ.

“If there is a person among you who narrates from us, is versed in the lawful and the unlawful, and is well acquainted with our laws and ordinances, accept him as judge and arbiter, for I have appointed him as a ruler over you. So, if he rules according to our law and you reject his ruling, you will belittle Allah’s law and oppose us, and to oppose us means to oppose Allah, and opposing Him is tantamount to associating partners with Him.”

Definitely their are fake jurists we should check upon and not follow. Like 'Tawhidi' and co. 
But we should also follow the righteous instead of just neglecting them. 
I am unable to get it but I saw a hadith about the end times which gave one more sign that "People will run away from righteous scholars". Also that "Scholars would be identified by their clothes and not their knowledge".
Apologies that I am unable to find that source. 
These are the signs of Imam Mehdi's advent and I can clearly see it. :D 
  • Veteran Member

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

Well if you are ~40 then that's ~1.26exp9 + seconds,

Ergo, 7.36exp8 seconds  is way off.

He means you are 736463738 seconds old which means you are only 23 years old, about the same as my age :D

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

I don’t have the arabic but here is the source:

https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol-1-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/merits-adam-and-hawwa-eve-reasons-behind

There is an identical hadith in my list by Imam Jaffer ((عليه السلام)) but in that case he said it instead of pointing.

@Allah Seeker

Also, if your claim that no public declaration was made is true, then maybe it wasn't full on Ghadeer-style public declaration since women already covered their heads and did not need to be told to do so.

Wallahu A'lam

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, 313_Waiter said:

@Allah Seeker

Also, if your claim that no public declaration was made is true, then maybe it wasn't full on Ghadeer-style public declaration since women already covered their heads and did not need to be told to do so.

Wallahu A'lam

Actually this is a very important point. 

Their are evidences that the woman of Ansar used to do hijab (head-cover) even before Islam.

If it was wrong or not necessary, their should have been a proclamation. Because many rituals and practices were even stopped or deemed unnecessary by the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). So, again....

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

*Older than me

Ohh, Got you. 

Mashallah bro. It makes you ahead of me as I prefer measuring the age through knowledge and wisdom. Mashallah

May Allah bless you with more knowledge and wisdom and make you firm in faith so that you may enter the ranks of 313. Ameen.

• Veteran Member
4 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Ohh, Got you. 

Mashallah bro. It makes you ahead of me as I prefer measuring the age through knowledge and wisdom. Mashallah

May Allah bless you with more knowledge and wisdom and make you firm in faith so that you may enter the ranks of 313. Ameen.

Thanks brother, may Allah bless you and your family as well to enter the ranks of 313; and may Allah save them all from the fitna of the Dajjal.

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

So Will Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام), only rule muslims until Isa(عليه السلام) comes and rules world?

Salam Imam Mahdi (aj) is real ruler of world that after his reappearance  he will fulfill it completely  that prophet Isa (عليه السلام) will be his general commander & grand Vizier because  Imam Mahdi (aj) is his Imam too which prophet Isa (عليه السلام) will die before  Imam Mahdi (aj) & Imam Mahdi (aj) will bury as a Muslim .