Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

All signs leading to Imam Mahdi that have occurred

Rate this topic

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think the most imortant part which almost never has been spoken about.  is that an islamic revolution had started.. it has never been before that such thing happened.. shia islam is also spreading r

I have decided to make this post so we can decipher the signs that have happened and the signs yet to happen and predicting how close the next sign is. Major Signs: Appearance of Sufyani

Personally, l'd count my blessings before 'she' takes them away. Along with your $.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

any scholar says without fact checking it via direct quran and hadith research. 

I don't find this opinion 100% right. If one can do that, he should. 

But their are many people in the world, who don't have enough time to validate hadith or get into this research. People have their own work and I think it is fine. 

Hadith sciences is an entire field of research with subjects.

Allama Hilli (رضي الله عنه) did establish the system of Taqleed for a reason. So, it would be more appropriate to read the contemporary knowledgeable scholars. Though we should question them and follow them in a wise manner. 

In simple words, if a doctor prescribes you medicine, you won't read a book on medicine to see if that's right for you. You will agree with the doctor and leave rest on Allah. This is Taqleed.

• Advanced Member
49 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Though we should question them and follow them in a wise manner. 

In simple words, if a doctor prescribes you medicine, you won't read a book on medicine to see if that's right for you. You will agree with the doctor and leave rest on Allah. This is Taqleed.

That is what I'm saying, because especially as we are approaching the end, our hadiths say that most will be astray. 

I dont trust doctors either, but with scholars I feel most dont follow strictly the quran and sunah. This is from my experience, and if you point it out, they often antagonise you. Happened to me a million times everywhere including sc. We must question our scholars and test them with quran and ahadeeth. People who don't are highly unfortunate. In my opinion. Everything is riddled with innovation. Even the scholars I respect do that, like imam Khomeini & Khamenei, who make laws beyond the limits of Islam, one such example being compulsory head veil, with punishment for those who don't wear it. I fail to find references for that, or dua to others than Allah. The evidence is clearly against that as well. Anyway, I am not part of that and although I witness the wilaya and shehada I make bara from any such baseless innovations. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Allah Seeker said:

@hasanhhwhy do you always refer to Noah (عليه السلام)? 

:hahaha:

yes he does, i think its around the 3th time i see him revering to Noah as.. and i am a new comer on this site S.C

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, F.M said:

:hahaha:

yes he does, i think its around the 3th time i see him revering to Noah as.. and i am a new comer on this site S.C

I dont know. I get suspicious sometimes as there is a zio-satanic trend to turn the whole non jew world into a "noahide" religion, which has little to do with nuh (عليه السلام) I hope brother @hasanhhisn't part of this agenda. And if And is,  then I hope that God guides him and forgives him. And if it isn't the case, then I hope God clarifies it to us. I'm sorry for being so bluntly honest. 

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Even the scholars I respect do that, like imam Khomeini & Khamenei, who make laws beyond the limits of Islam, one such example being compulsory head veil, with punishment for those who don't wear it.

How is that baseless?? 

It's all strictly from Hadith & Qur'an. 

It is in the limits of Islam and not only Islam but one may Argue that Hijab is the part of almost every major religion. 

I once debated on this with a Hindu. 

• Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

This is from my experience, and if you point it out, they often antagonise you. Happened to me a million times everywhere including sc. We must question our scholars and test them with quran and ahadeeth.

This I agree with. Even I have seen this. For me, every human being should be humble while dealing with questions and objections unless the intent of the questioner appears to be wrong. So, it must must exist in a scholar

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

How is that baseless?? 

It's all strictly from Hadith & Qur'an. 

It is in the limits of Islam and not only Islam but one may Argue that Hijab is the part of almost every major religion. 

I once debated on this with a Hindu. 

I have debated this all over the place for many years.

Here we go again:

Can you bring a single hadith from any school that shows the prophet making it compulsory for women to the general public or punishing anybody for not wearing it?

Hare Krsna Hare Rama :D

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

This I agree with. Even I have seen this. For me, every human being should be humble while dealing with questions and objections unless the intent of the questioner appears to be wrong. So, it must must exist in a scholar

Best way to be humble and selfless in this case in my opinion is to surrender ones opinion to Allah and the prophet. 

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

I dont know. I get suspicious sometimes as there is a zio-satanic trend to turn the whole non jew world into a "noahide" religion, which has little to do with nuh (عليه السلام) I hope brother @hasanhhisn't part of this agenda. And if And is,  then I hope that God guides him and forgives him. And if it isn't the case, then I hope God clarifies it to us. I'm sorry for being so bluntly honest. 

wow really..i didnt know about that trend

at the same time i am not surprised.. the jews are creating their satanical world order and are busy with their BFF dajjal

• Advanced Member
Just now, F.M said:

wow really..i didnt know about that trend

at the same time i am not surprised.. the jews are creating their satanical world order and are busy with their BFF dajjal

Yes you heard of (satanic new world order)? They have of course world government, world religion. So in that plan they have basically the dajjal and people they label as "Jews", living as masters according to their interpretation of torah and Talmud, and everybody else is their slave, and must be "noahide". If you google it you'll find lots of material on it. 

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Can you bring a single hadith from any school that shows the prophet making it compulsory for women to the general public or punishing anybody for not wearing it?

No, that's not even in Islamic law. Even Imam al Khamenei and Imam al Khomeini in their Islamic Laws have not kept such a thing. Because Islamic laws don't apply to general public. 

Regarding Islamic governance, the ways are different. It is a more political debate, rather than a debate on faith. 

Islamic Republic of Iran has established such laws in order to avoid western cultural infiltration. Which is a reality in most of the countries, you agree or not? 

Imam al Khomeini in one of his political speeches said, "We don't fear their military. We don't fear their sanctions. What we fear is the intervention of their corrupt civilization within our social circles."

If Hijab is removed as a law from Iran, slowly and steadily the westernization will increase. This happens in almost every eastern country. I can see such things clear in India and Pakistan that how this process to corrupt the mindsets works. 

So, it's political abd not limited to faith. 

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

Yes you heard of (satanic new world order)? They have of course world government, world religion. So in that plan they have basically the dajjal and people they label as "Jews", living as masters according to their interpretation of torah and Talmud, and everybody else is their slave, and must be "noahide". If you google it you'll find lots of material on it. 

yes its true...

i only knew about the "noahide law" its based on torah i am  not sure about the talmud and takhen

• Advanced Member
Just now, Zainuu said:

No, that's not even in Islamic law. Even Imam al Khamenei and Imam al Khomeini in their Islamic Laws have not kept such a thing. Because Islamic laws don't apply to general public. 

Regarding Islamic governance, the ways are different. It is a more political debate, rather than a debate on faith. 

Islamic Republic of Iran has established such laws in order to avoid western cultural infiltration. Which is a reality in most of the countries, you agree or not? 

Imam al Khomeini in one of his political speeches said, "We don't fear their military. We don't fear their sanctions. What we fear is the intervention of their corrupt civilization within our social circles."

If Hijab is removed as a law from Iran, slowly and steadily the westernization will increase. This happens in almost every eastern country. I can see such things clear in India and Pakistan that how this process to corrupt the mindsets works. 

So, it's political abd not limited to faith. 

ok so you agree that this supposed islamic law is outside the limits of Islam. Good

Thats what I mean.

To me one should not make stricter laws than the prophet did,  otherwise one would follow the way of omar bin khatab,

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, F.M said:

yes its true...

i only knew about the "noahide law" its based on torah i am  not sure about the talmud and takhen

It is a conspiracy by dajjal and shaitan in my opinion. This is the end game of the zionist agenda, God forbid that it happens!

• Advanced Member
20 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

ok so you agree that this supposed islamic law is outside the limits of Islam.

"supposed Islamic law"??

Only you supposed it brother. Hijab is compulsory for a woman but sharia doesn't apply to non-muslims. That is what I mean. 

22 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

To me one should not make stricter laws than the prophet did,  otherwise one would follow the way of omar bin khatab,

Actually, the laws made are inline with the Laws of The Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). Also, you can just hold an opinion and can disagree but even you can't substantiate it because their is no sahih Hadith that says 'Hijab not for a non-muslim' either. 

Regarding Omar al Khattab, he was an illegitimate authority so their is no debate on him. 

While through Narrations, Authority of a Faqih in absence of Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) is proven:

https://www.al-islam.org/cursory-glance-theory-wilayat-al-faqih-misbah-yazdi/chapter-4-arguments-wilayat-al-faqih#transmitted-proofs

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

supposed Islamic law"??

Only you supposed it brother. Hijab is compulsory for a woman but sharia doesn't apply to non-muslims. That is what I mean. 

That is the point. It is not compulsory according to sunah dear brother. Muslim or non Muslim. Free or slave. The prophet never made this law, so it is an innovation. Unless someone can prove me wrong regarding prophet mohamed legislature.

8 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Actually, the laws made are inline with the Laws of The Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). Also, you can just hold an opinion and can disagree but even you can't substantiate it because their is no sahih Hadith that says 'Hijab not for a non-muslim' either. 

Regarding Omar al Khattab, he was an illegitimate authority so their is no debate on him. 

While through Narrations, Authority of a Faqih in absence of Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) is proven:

https://www.al-islam.org/cursory-glance-theory-wilayat-al-faqih-misbah-yazdi/chapter-4-arguments-wilayat-al-faqih#transmitted-proofs

can you prove that this law is in line with the sunnah of the prophets governance. The way I see it is oppression by taking away God given rights,  and punishing people for something they did nothing wrong.

Can you bring a single hadith to prove it? One. Just one! 

• Veteran Member
31 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

I have debated this all over the place for many years.

Here we go again:

Hare Krsna Hare Rama :D

Salaam alaikum,

what about these:

Kitab Usul Al Kafi H 10088, Ch. 168, h 5: A number of our people have narrated from Ahmad ibn abu ‘Abd Allah from ‘Isma’il ibn Mehran from ‘Ubayd ibn Mu‘awiyah ibn Shurayh from Sayf ibn ‘Amirah from ‘Amr ibn Shamir from Jabir from abu Ja‘far, ‘Alayhi al-Salam, from Jabir ibn ‘Abd Allah al- Ansariy who has said the following:

“One day the Messenger of Allah, O Allah, grant compensation to Muhammad and his family worthy of their services to Your cause, came out to visit Fatimah, ‘Alayha al-Salam, and I was with him (the Messenger of Allah). When I reached the door, he (the Messenger of Allah) placed his hand on it and pushed then said, ‘Al-Salamu ‘Alaykum.’ Fatimah, ‘Alayha al-Salam, responded saying, ‘‘Alaykum al- Salam, O Messenger of Allah.’ He (the Messenger of Allah) asked, ‘Can I come in?’ She said, ‘Please come in, O Messenger of Allah.’ He (the Messenger of Allah) then asked, ‘Can I come in with the person who is with me?’ She said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, I do not have a veil on me.’ He (the Messenger of Allah) said, ‘O Fatimah, take the extra of your bed sheet and use it as veil to cover your head.’ She did accordingly and he (the Messenger of Allah) then said, ‘Al-Salamu Alaykum.’ Fatimah, responded saying, ‘‘Alayka al-Salam, O Messenger of Allah.’ He (the Messenger of Allah) asked, ‘Can I come in?’ She replied, ‘Yes, O Messenger of Allah.’ He (the Messenger of Allah) then asked, ‘Can I come in with the person with me?’ She replied, ‘Yes, you may come with the person with you.’ Jabir has said that the Messenger of Allah entered and I also entered and I saw the face of Fatimah looked yellow like the belly of a locust.The Messenger of Allah, O Allah, grant compensation to Muhammad and his family worthy of their services to Your cause, asked, ‘What has happened, O Fatimah that your face looks yellow?’ She replied, ‘O Messenger of Allah, it is hunger.’ He (the Messenger of Allah) prayed saying, ‘O Lord, who satisfies hunger, repels the cause of loss, satisfy Fatimah daughter of Muhammad.’ Jabir has said, ‘I then saw blood flow through its course and her face turned to its normal color and thereafter she did not experience any more hunger.’”

‘Abdullah asked whether she was created from the external part of Adam’s body or from an internal portion. The Prophet replied, “From the internal. If she were created from an external part, she would have been allowed, like men, to go out without Hijab (veil). Therefore it is necessary that men should have their women covered in Hijab.”

Hayat al Qulub vol. 1

From brother Sumerian in another thread:

في الصحيح المروى عن قرب الاسناد إنه قال: سمعت جعفرا عليه السلام وقد سئل عما تظهر المرأة من زينتها، قال: الوجه والكفين

Saheeh from Qurb al-Isnaad: I heard Ja'far عليه السلام and he was asked about that which a woman may show from her beauty? He said, "Her face and two palms."

The below implies she has to cover head in front of non mahram and those reached puberty:

Abu Nasr al-Bazinli quotes Imam ‘Ali as-Rida ((عليه السلام).) as follows: “A woman does not have to cover her head in the presence of a boy who has not yet reached the age of puberty.

As-Saduq, Man la Yahduruhu ’l-Faqih, vol. 2, p. 140; Qurbu ’l-Asnad, p. 170. See Wasa’ilu ’sh-Shi‘ah, vol. 14 (Beirut: Dar at-Turath al-‘Arabi, n.d.) p. 169.

Al-Fudayl bin Yasar asked Imam as-Sadiq ((عليه السلام).) about the forearms of a woman: whether they are included in the “beauty” as described by the Almighty when He says, “and they should not display their beauty except for their husbands...” The Imam replied, “Yes, and what is beneath the khimar is from the beauty [as mentioned in the verse], and also what is beneath the wristbands.”

Al-Kulayni, al-Furu‘ mina ’l-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 64.

From Sunni books:

Asma, daughter of AbuBakr, entered upon the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) wearing thin clothes. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) turned his attention from her. He said: O Asma', when a woman reaches the age of menstruation, it does not suit her that she displays her parts of body except this and this, and he pointed to his face and hands.

Abu Dawud said: This is a mursal tradition (i.e. the narrator who transmitted it from 'Aishah is missing) Khalid b. Duraik did not see 'Aishah.

حَدَّثَنَا يَعْقُوبُ بْنُ كَعْبٍ الأَنْطَاكِيُّ، وَمُؤَمَّلُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ الْحَرَّانِيُّ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ بَشِيرٍ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ خَالِدٍ، - قَالَ يَعْقُوبُ ابْنُ دُرَيْكٍ - عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، رضى الله عنها أَنَّ أَسْمَاءَ بِنْتَ أَبِي بَكْرٍ، دَخَلَتْ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَعَلَيْهَا ثِيَابٌ رِقَاقٌ فَأَعْرَضَ عَنْهَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَقَالَ ‏ "‏ يَا أَسْمَاءُ إِنَّ الْمَرْأَةَ إِذَا بَلَغَتِ الْمَحِيضَ لَمْ تَصْلُحْ أَنْ يُرَى مِنْهَا إِلاَّ هَذَا وَهَذَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَأَشَارَ إِلَى وَجْهِهِ وَكَفَّيْهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ هَذَا مُرْسَلٌ خَالِدُ بْنُ دُرَيْكٍ لَمْ يُدْرِكْ عَائِشَةَ رضى الله عنها ‏.‏

Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani)  صحيح   (الألباني) حكم   

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4104

In-book reference : Book 34, Hadith 85

English translation : Book 33, Hadith 4092

https://sunnah.com/abudawud/34/85

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will not look at the one who trails his lower garment out of arrogance." Umm Salamah (May Allah be pleased with her) asked: "What should women do with the hem of their clothes?" He (ﷺ) said, "They might lower them a hand's span." She said: "But their feet would still remain exposed." He said, "Let them lower them equal to arm's length but not more than that."

[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi].

وعنه قال‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ من جر ثوبه خيلاء لم ينظر الله إليه يوم القيامة‏"‏ فقالت أم سلمة‏:‏ فكيف تصنع النساء بذيولهن، قال‏:‏ ‏"‏يرخين شبراً‏"‏ قالت‏:‏ ِإذاً تنكشف أقدامهن‏.‏ قال‏:‏ ‏"‏فيرخينه ذراعاً لا يزدن‏"‏‏.((رواه أبو داود والترمذي))

https://sunnah.com/riyadussalihin/3/23

From Qur’an (the head is included):

• Veteran Member
8 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

I even once offered people money for bringing a single hadith to prove this point. Nobody did, 

InshaAllah I win the money :yahoo:

Just kidding. All I need is your prayers.

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

I even once offered people money for bringing a single hadith to prove this point. Nobody did, 

brother wearing a headscraf isnt only from islam every religion has rules to cover up the hair of the women.. in fact islam has the easiest rules compared to christianity and judaism.. the reasons why lot of people these days arent wearing it is because they arent loyal to their own religion anymore.

lev-tahor1.jpg

main-qimg-96eb6d0f0cac7b353b8186cdd3b0f2b7.jpg

original.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

can you prove that this law is in line with the sunnah of the prophets governance. The way I see it is oppression by taking away God given rights,  and punishing people for something they did nothing wrong.

You can check the right of governance of the Faqih. I have shared the link that quotes the Hadith.  

Regarding Hijab in a country, I have cleared you my position. It is a political law to protect the corruption of society in Iran. 

Maybe an Iranian can answer you proper, but I see it like this.

@Ashvazdanghe

Regarding 'oppression', you need to look into this more. It is a matter of opinion. If Iranian woman have no problem, I have no problem. If they have a problem, they will step against it. 

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, F.M said:

brother wearing a headscraf isnt only from islam every religion has rules to cover up the hair of the women.. in fact islam has the easiest rules compared to christianity and judaism.. the reasons why lot of people these days arent wearing it is because they arent loyal to their own religion anymore.

lev-tahor1.jpg

original.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Just adding some points. I agree with you a 100%

In Rig Veda and Ramayan:

It is mentioned in the Rig Veda Book no. 8 Hymn no. 33 V. no. 19
“When Brahma has made you a woman, you should lower your gaze and should not look up. You should put your feet together and you should not reveal what the garment and the veil conceals.”

When Purshuram comes, Rama tells his wife Sita that “He is our elder, please lower your gaze, and put on the veil. 

Rama tells his wife Sita to put on the veil and to lower her gaze.

In bible and torah:

https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/10443/hijab-in-bible-and-torah-part-1/

https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/10450/hijab-in-bible-and-torah-part-2/

A rational argument is that whenever a woman enters a holy place (whatever religion), she does hijab. This is done as a respect to god. 

But god is everywhere? 

So, Hijab in Islam stands correct with this argument. While other communities have confined their faith to religious places only which is wrong.

Edited by Zainuu
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, 313_Waiter said:

Salaam alaikum,

what about these:

From brother Sumerian in another thread:

The below implies she has to cover head in front of non mahram and those reached puberty:

From Sunni books:

From Qur’an (the head is included):

I have seen all these. They are not proof of the following,

Divine prophetic order in public, to the public, informing the public that every woman must wear veil on head in public. Neither is there a commandment for this for muslimat, non muslimat, free or bondwomen.

Kindly get me such a public legislation, including supposed consequences for women who do not follow such order.

I doubt that you will find this order, sorry brother but most everybody beats around the Bush with this.

Either the prophet made such a public proclamation like Mr. Khomeini, or he didn't,.

Let us be on the straight path and address this in a straight way, none of the hadiths above do so.

Public proclamation by prophet. Is there such a hadith? If yes, get it. If no, then admit it.

Thanks 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

lev-tahor1.jpg

original.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

sister I am talking about something specific here. 

Let us focus.

Did the prophet make a public rule that women must wear head veil in public? If he did so in public, there must be a narration of this event. Not only that, but also a rule of what is to be done with women who don't,  like in Iran. Basically forced hijab on head. That is all .

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Zainuu said:

For muslimaat?? 

24:30, 24:31

For muslimaat it is and you cannot actually debate quran. 

The quran does not address hair and head directly. These are secondary interpretations . So you didn't find a single hadith I see. :D don't you think it is peculiar? Do you think the prophet made it a rule for all the ummah and nobody wrote about it?

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

Maybe an Iranian can answer you proper, but I see it like this.

@Ashvazdanghe

Had had that discussion with that brother already, and like many people here he probably hates me for pointing out this reality. We don't need Iranians to answer this. One hadith as I said. One! Of a public proclamation by the prophet of general hijab forcing like ayatulahs in Iran 

• Advanced Member

btw @F.MI am not saying head veil is necessarily bad. It can be the right thing for the right person at the right place and time. But we must consider and respect that forced general hijab is against the sunnah, and I am totally against going beyond the bounds of the prophet in anything islamic. So that needs to be pointed out. There is wisdom to those limitations and freedoms in the governance of people, 

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

The quran does not address hair and head directly. These are secondary interpretations . So you didn't find a single hadith I see. :D don't you think it is peculiar? Do you think the prophet made it a rule for all the ummah and nobody wrote about it?

Say unto the believer men that they cast down their gaze and guard their private parts; that is purer for them. Verily, Allah is well Aware of all that you do.

And say unto the believing women that they cast down their gaze and guard their private parts, and they display not their “Zinat” (adornment) except what becomes apparent of it; and they draw their “Khumur” (head covers) over their “Juyub” (neck-slits); and they display not their “Zinat” except to their husbands, or their fathers, or the father of their husbands, or their brothers, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their women or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants void of sexual desires, or the children who have not yet attained the knowledge of women's secrets (or nakedness), and they should not strike their feet so that what they hide of their “Zinat” becomes known; and turn you all unto Allah, O you believers, so that you may be successful. 6

Explanation of Important Words

Zinat: What a human being uses to adorn himself/herself like ornaments, clothes and similar things.

Khumur: With their khumur i.e. with their head covers; plural of khimar.
Juyub: Plural of jayb, i.e. neck-slit. Before the revelation of this verse, Arab women did not cover their necks and neck lines were usually low (they anticipated the 20th century fashion). So, they were ordered to cover their necks with their head covers.

Mahram: The relatives before whom a woman is allowed to display her Zinat are listed in this verse. They are called Mahram. Mahram means those relatives (by birth, fostership or marriage) with whom marriage is perpetually forbidden. Thus, father-in-law is Mahram; but sister of wife is not mahram, because one may marry her after death of the wife or after divorcing her. The phrase, “their fathers” includes paternal and maternal uncles.
Illa ma Zahara Minha”: except what becomes apparent of it. It will be explained later.

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Had had that discussion with that brother already, and like many people here he probably hates me for pointing out this reality. We don't need Iranians to answer this. One hadith as I said. One! Of a public proclamation by the prophet of general hijab forcing like ayatulahs in Iran 

I see you haven't yet checked the narrations regarding authority of a jurist. The link I shared. 

• Advanced Member
Just now, Zainuu said:

Say unto the believer men that they cast down their gaze and guard their private parts; that is purer for them. Verily, Allah is well Aware of all that you do.

And say unto the believing women that they cast down their gaze and guard their private parts, and they display not their “Zinat” (adornment) except what becomes apparent of it; and they draw their “Khumur” (head covers) over their “Juyub” (neck-slits); and they display not their “Zinat” except to their husbands, or their fathers, or the father of their husbands, or their brothers, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their women or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants void of sexual desires, or the children who have not yet attained the knowledge of women's secrets (or nakedness), and they should not strike their feet so that what they hide of their “Zinat” becomes known; and turn you all unto Allah, O you believers, so that you may be successful. 6

Explanation of Important Words

Zinat: What a human being uses to adorn himself/herself like ornaments, clothes and similar things.

Khumur: With their khumur i.e. with their head covers; plural of khimar.
Juyub: Plural of jayb, i.e. neck-slit. Before the revelation of this verse, Arab women did not cover their necks and neck lines were usually low (they anticipated the 20th century fashion). So, they were ordered to cover their necks with their head covers.

Mahram: The relatives before whom a woman is allowed to display her Zinat are listed in this verse. They are called Mahram. Mahram means those relatives (by birth, fostership or marriage) with whom marriage is perpetually forbidden. Thus, father-in-law is Mahram; but sister of wife is not mahram, because one may marry her after death of the wife or after divorcing her. The phrase, “their fathers” includes paternal and maternal uncles.
Illa ma Zahara Minha”: except what becomes apparent of it. It will be explained later.

Those are secondary explanations and not direct references to covering hair in the quran. If you find a hadith that addresses this verse go ahead, I havent seen one yet either. Please let us not mix . Stick to clear quran and prophet.

Don't you think its weird there isnt one narration of this for all the women in public concerning head and hair?