Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member

LOTS of people are stressing and panicking that the antichrist is closer to us than we tought!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Rabbis: Look at the Signs, Messiah is Coming!

He’s already at the door, according to leading Israeli Torah scholar.

August 3, 2020 | Ryan Jones
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • A+
  • A-
Former Chief Rabbi of Israel says Messiah is coming very soon. Hadas Parush/Flash90

Israel is about to go to the polls for a third election in less than a year. It’s an unprecedented, and frankly embarrassing situation. But several top rabbis say there’s a silver lining: Such turmoil must herald the coming of the Messiah.

Rabbi Shlomo Amar, the former Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel, told a gathering earlier this month that the list of significant signs over the past year simply cannot be ignored.

1. Israel seems unable to elect a government;
  2. US President Trump, the most powerful leader in the world, has, like King Cyrus, endorsed Jewish sovereignty in the Promised Land;
  3. The kings of the world came up to Jerusalem last month to honor the Jewish people.

“These are things we never dreamed of!” exclaimed Rabbi Amar. “How can these things be if not as preparation for the coming of the Messiah?”

Messiah is at the door

Rabbi Amar went on to recount a recent encounter with the rabbi who was his spiritual adviser 51 years earlier at yeshiva. That rabbi is still closely connected with Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, who attended the same yeshiva and is today considered one of the leading Torah scholars in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish world.

According to Amar’s former spiritual adviser, he was just about to leave for a trip abroad recently when Rabbi Kanievsky stopped him, saying, “You are going abroad? You don’t know that the Messiah is standing at the door?”

Signs of the times

Rabbi Amar went on to say:

“All the great rabbis of this generation are saying that the Messiah is about to reveal himself. All the signs the prophets gave, all the signs predicted in the Gemara, the Mishnah, the Midrash, everything is taking place, one by one. All we need is to remain strong for a little bit longer.”

He then urged Jews everywhere to commit themselves to Torah observance, in particular keeping the Shabbat. Orthodox Judaism has long taught that Messiah will only come once all Jews are sanctifying the Shabbat.

It is notable how closely Rabbi Amar’s exhortation echoes that of Yeshua (Jesus):

“Stay dressed for action and keep your lamps burning, and be like men who are waiting for their master to come home from the wedding feast, so that they may open the door to him at once when he comes and knocks. …You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.” (Luke 12:35-40)

Start praying

Just days after Rabbi Amar made those stunning remarks, Rabbi Avner Efghin expressed a similar view in an interview with the religious Israeli news portal Kikar Hashabbat.

Efghin is one of the world’s top Kabbalist rabbis, and, according to Kikar Hashabbat, a spiritual leader to a growing number of Orthodox Jews across Europe and the United States.

He likewise believes that “what has happened here over the past year is most definitely a sign of [the coming of] Messiah. …It would be advisable [at this time] to study Torah and pray.”

scource: https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/top-rabbis-look-at-the-signs-messiah-is-coming/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know that the jews will be the ones who will follow the antichrist because they are the ones who did not belief that the Messiah was born yet. they belief that the messiah will appear soon and they recomend all the other jews to prepare for his apereance! lots of christians are panicking because they know everything about the Antichrist who should return before the real Messiah. On sociolmedia it seems like lots of muslims are restless and some even preparing for the return of the mahdi who will be the ultimate sign before the antichrist arives. BUT some muslims even belief and mention that the Antichrist can appear before the Mahdi which causes lots of muslims to panick because of uncertainties of what really should happen.

who is the Antichrist? where will he raise?   were will he come from? will he be a jew? will he be a basic human being? when will imam mahdi (aj) appear?what exactly does islam say about the antichrist and what are the signs of it?

what are youre toughts and knowledge about it ? commend down below!

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member

am I the only one who found that article and top interesting? 

why is no one commenting? :dry:

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, F.M said:

why is no one commenting? :dry:

That's just how it is sometimes... Don't take it to heart though... 

Edited by Vindemiatrix
  • Advanced Member

Of coarse Allah knows best but I rememeber my sunni friend that there’s a hadith that says 100 years after the Last caliphs falls then dajjal will appear so far that’s 3-4 years away ahahah. 

this was told to me many years ago so don’t know much about the reference or if he just heard it from somewhere too 

• Advanced Member
On 10/30/2020 at 1:01 PM, AliTanjiro said:

Of coarse Allah knows best but I rememeber my sunni friend that there’s a hadith that says 100 years after the Last caliphs falls then dajjal will appear so far that’s 3-4 years away ahahah. 

this was told to me many years ago so don’t know much about the reference or if he just heard it from somewhere too 

which caliph do they mean?

• Advanced Member
On 11/2/2020 at 1:07 AM, AliTanjiro said:

Not sure bro but I’m sure he meant the last caliph to him that would be Ottoman Empire . 

really interesting!!  the ottoman empire ended on 1922 that means exactly 2022 its 100 years :woot:

• Advanced Member
On 11/4/2020 at 4:33 AM, 313_Waiter said:

Will zuhoor be first or Antichrist

the zahoor will be first then dajjal will come and jesus/Isa as will destroy him!!

i really dont know how long the distance will be between the reappearance of imam mahdi aj en the reappearance of Isa as, i heard and rode somewhere that he will come not too longer when imam mahdi aj did arrived  (but not sure about it)

Edited by F.M
Grammar
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
On 11/9/2020 at 2:26 PM, F.M said:

the zahoor will be first then dajjal will come and jesus/Isa as will destroy him!!

i really dont know how long the distance will be between the reappearance of imam mahdi aj en the reappearance of Isa as, i heard and rode somewhere that he will come not too longer when imam mahdi aj did arrived  (but not sure about it)

will there be a major war before or when Imam Mahdi comes?

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

will there be a major war before or when Imam Mahdi comes?

yes sufyani should arrive before the zahoor

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, hasanhh said:

:ko:"l'm getting kinda lost on this thread."

:cry:"Sometimes l think l am on a Mobius Strip made from a string."

:coffee: "Yep . . . S.C will do that to you."

haha what do you exactly mean brother? and what is S.C ?

(sorrry for my bad english i am not from a country where we speak english)

• Veteran Member
32 minutes ago, F.M said:

and what is S.C ?

Explanation = mental x consideration (exp2)    :einstein:  "Relativistically, when S=Shi'a ... then C=Chat.

:grin: "Don't feel bad. l did have to use a thesaurus to get started on that."

And l didn't notice your English to be "bad."

• Advanced Member

also are there some specifiek hadith telling who exactly the dajjal will be? some say he would be 1 eyed, curly hair et..

• Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, F.M said:

also are there some specifiek hadith telling who exactly the dajjal will be? some say he would be 1 eyed, curly hair et..

Yes there are posts on shiachat about the description but you will also get some people saying there will be no dajjal rather a system of corruption.  Allah knows best 

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Berber-Shia said:

i think this video is really important for us to understand soo i will put an translation for the people who dont understand arabic.

the dajjal will come after the return of the holy imam. the people who follow him would be nawassib,zionists and enemies of allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). he (dajjal) isnt able to do wonders just as we all have tought he would do huge wonders like bringing the dead alive etc.. 

conclusion: the antichrist will be a human with bad behaviour who will be against the government of imam mahdi, and trying to mislead lots of people by claiming that he will be the messiah (jesus) that will cause lots of people to follow him (mostly enemies of allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), just like nawassib, anti-religion, anti islam, anti judaism, anti christianity etc).. and later on jesus will return and kill the fake messiah