Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

The person who wrote the article that you posted at the start of the thread.

yeah true the zionists where always busy.. creating the anti- messiah

but i didnt say they are better now....they are always been busy with spreading their satanic belief

2 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

What makes you think they're any better now?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

indeed!!!  the zionists they now really well the are wrong.. but still they chose to follow their satanic belief, same goes with salafism,wahabism, and many more people..... they arent just

That's just how it is sometimes... Don't take it to heart though... 

LOTS of people are stressing and panicking that the antichrist is closer to us than we tought! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Images

  • Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, F.M said:

we all really dont know..

yesterday i did waay to much research, i found that first dajjal should appear and everything will get into domini effect...

if these rabbis turn out to create the dajjal. then we all can be sure it all will start with him and then later on the rest will come too!!

we all should be prepared for everything.. 

Schermafbeelding 2020-12-02 om 16.50.40.png

292b46e0-a419-46f6-a848-8e6e3e346ec5.jpg

Thanks for that. I'd love to see sources of this,  as this part is not really clear to most of us. So this scholar believes the sequence would be:

Dajjal

Sufiani

Mahdi

Jesus 

Then sufiani gets killed 

Then jesus gets killed???

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Thanks for that. I'd love to see sources of this,  as this part is not really clear to most of us. So this scholar believes the sequence would be:

Dajjal

Sufiani

Mahdi

Jesus 

Then sufiani gets killed 

Then jesus gets killed???

 

its possible that it will turn out like that... because these ulamah say dajjal will come before imam mahdi.. 

and we all know that sufyani will arrive in rajab then the others will come as dominos (yamani,khorassani etc)

the only thing we dont exactly know is how long will dajjal live....

i mean how long does it take since tha appereance of dajjal to the appereance of imam mahdi 

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, F.M said:

its possible that it will turn out like that... because these ulamah say dajjal will come before imam mahdi.. 

and we all know that sufyani will arrive in rajab then the others will come as dominos (yamani,khorassani etc)

the only thing we dont exactly know is how long will dajjal live....

i mean how long does it take since tha appereance of dajjal to the appereance of imam mahdi 

I guess the uluma are saying this based on actual narrations. I know that there are suni hadiths saying that dajjal has been around even during the time of the prophet, and that he is stuck on some island (some say England,  others say Bermuda triangle, etc) and that he is chained until his time will come, when he will be unleashed.

I think Imran Hussein has some great points and scholarly work, but i think his biggest mistake is that he gives zero focus on the sufiani. But I'm sure that if Imran Hussein lives to see sufiani, he would surely oppose him. I'm also quite sure that he would recognise the mahdi if he lives long enough. Maybe not at the beginning, as he might disagree with him being shia, but he would not stand against him, and eventually join him, as this man i believe is a good man at heart.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

I guess the uluma are saying this based on actual narrations. I know that there are suni hadiths saying that dajjal has been around even during the time of the prophet, and that he is stuck on some island (some say England,  others say Bermuda triangle, etc) and that he is chained until his time will come, when he will be unleashed.

I think Imran Hussein has some great points and scholarly work, but i think his biggest mistake is that he gives zero focus on the sufiani. But I'm sure that if Imran Hussein lives to see sufiani, he would surely oppose him. I'm also quite sure that he would recognise the mahdi if he lives long enough. Maybe not at the beginning, as he might disagree with him being shia, but he would not stand against him, and eventually join him, as this man i believe is a good man at heart.

mayba dajjal wil lsupport to create sufyani... because dajjal would be really powerfull and full of fans..if he gives an command to someone to destroy some countries and kill shia people.. than such thing will easy happen

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, F.M said:

mayba dajjal wil lsupport to create sufyani... because dajjal would be really powerfull and full of fans..if he gives an command to someone to destroy some countries and kill shia people.. than such thing will easy happen

when I think about sufiani and dajjal , I usually care about one thing. Who is the leader? Who is worse? Who is higher ranking in hezbolshaytan? And I tend to think it is the sufiani, for several reasons. One is because one claims to be mahdi and the other claims to be jesus, while jesus prays behind mahdi. So pretending to be a higher ranking mumin is probably a bigger crime than pretending to be a lower ranking one. We know that mahdi is the imam of jesus. Being a muslim hypocrite is probably worse than being a christian or jewish hypocrite. 

So it seems to me that the sufiani could be the one pulling the strings, and ordering the dajjal around, from the shadows, while making most people think that dajjal is his own leader.

Furthermore I contemplate who is worse: sufiani or iblis? And often I think that sufiani might be the leader of iblis too, as he is a more pure hypocrite. But I am not sure of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

when I think about sufiani and dajjal , I usually care about one thing. Who is the leader? Who is worse? Who is higher ranking in hezbolshaytan? And I tend to think it is the sufiani, for several reasons. One is because one claims to be mahdi and the other claims to be jesus, while jesus prays behind mahdi. So pretending to be a higher ranking mumin is probably a bigger crime than pretending to be a lower ranking one. We know that mahdi is the imam of jesus. Being a muslim hypocrite is probably worse than being a christian or jewish hypocrite. 

So it seems to me that the sufiani could be the one pulling the strings, and ordering the dajjal around, from the shadows, while making most people think that dajjal is his own leader.

Furthermore I contemplate who is worse: sufiani or iblis? And often I think that sufiani might be the leader of iblis too, as he is a more pure hypocrite. But I am not sure of it.

i think we all should ask oursleves.. who is behind all those evil plans..

we all know. soemoen is relly busy trying to create dajjal, trying to create everything as a puzzle all together..

i personally belief in the illuminati.. you carly see everything is based on a protocol or something like that, and the celebrities are as slaves busy to be linked between the normal people and the ones of the higher satus..

at the end we all ask ourselves who are on top of the pyramid?? 

i also heared that gog an magog are also normal people but are part of the illuminati..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, F.M said:

i think we all should ask oursleves.. who is behind all those evil plans..

we all know. soemoen is relly busy trying to create dajjal, trying to create everything as a puzzle all together..

i personally belief in the illuminati.. you carly see everything is based on a protocol or something like that, and the celebrities are as slaves busy to be linked between the normal people and the ones of the higher satus..

at the end we all ask ourselves who are on top of the pyramid?? 

i also heared that gog an magog are also normal people but are part of the illuminati..

Thats why it seems the exposure of the whose-who of the pyramid of evil will begin with emergence of sufiani and dajjal. Although in shia Islamic works the emphasis is on sufiani, while sunis focus on dajjal. It could be because a lot of suni political powers are close to the sufiani family and ideology, like umayyad and wahabi. Either way it will hopefully be clear to people of us who is a fake religious leader, regardless of who is first in sha Allah. Thats what counts. That Allah keeps us among the intelligent and perceptive people, while preparing us and chosing us for the highest station, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Thats why it seems the exposure of the whose-who of the pyramid of evil will begin with emergence of sufiani and dajjal. Although in shia Islamic works the emphasis is on sufiani, while sunis focus on dajjal. It could be because a lot of suni political powers are close to the sufiani family and ideology, like umayyad and wahabi. Either way it will hopefully be clear to people of us who is a fake religious leader, regardless of who is first in sha Allah. Thats what counts. That Allah keeps us among the intelligent and perceptive people, while preparing us and chosing us for the highest station, 

the reason i started this topic i because i found an article from jerusalem

that the jewish rabbis were busy preparing for the arrival of messiah.. that was the point i realised, okey i guess dajjal is in progress.. same with sufyani

i only wonder who can be the sufyani..

he will have red flags, he will rule sham, he will kill mass shias etc..

but about the red flag, turkey has also red flags and lately they show huge disaproval about sham and shias

also the facial futures of sufyani will be : swolen face, he will be red (red face?), and blue(blue eyes), also blond (hair)

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Just now, F.M said:

the reason i started this topic i because i found an article from jerusalem

that the jewish rabbis were busy preparing for the arrival of messiah.. that was the point i realised, okey i guess dajjal is in progress.. same with sufyani

i only wonder who can be the sufyani..

he will have red flags, he will rule sham, he will kill mass shias etc..

but about the red flag, turkey has also red flags and lately they show huge disaproval about sham and shias

I think the hadith says that there would be three flags 

1 red

2 spotted

3 sufiani

I'm not sure if there is specific mention of the color of sufiani flag. But his face will supposedly have a redish complexion 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Just now, Allah Seeker said:

I think the hadith says that there would be three flags 

1 red

2 spotted

3 sufiani

I'm not sure if there is specific mention of the color of sufiani flag. But his face will supposedly have a redish complexion 

1. red-- ?

2. spotted-- someone was tlking about democrats and leberalism

3. sufyani-- ?

“As-Sufyani is red, blond and blue. He has never worshipped Allah at all. He has seen neither Mecca nor Medina. He says: O my God, I take revenge even if I go to hell! O my God, I take revenge even if I go to Hell!”

Biharul Anwar, vol.52 p.253, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.274.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, F.M said:

1. red-- ?

2. spotted-- someone was tlking about democrats and leberalism

3. sufyani-- ?

“As-Sufyani is red, blond and blue. He has never worshipped Allah at all. He has seen neither Mecca nor Medina. He says: O my God, I take revenge even if I go to hell! O my God, I take revenge even if I go to Hell!”

Biharul Anwar, vol.52 p.253, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.274.

it could mean a lot of things, and could be the dynamics that are happening right now in sham and the rest of the world. God knows best

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Just now, Muhammed Ali said:

Such a minor event will herald the coming of the Antichrist?

isnt it they were chosing who their messiah will be? did you read the entire article

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 10/22/2020 at 7:02 PM, F.M said:

lots of christians are panicking because they know everything about the Antichrist who should return before the real Messiah. On sociolmedia it seems like lots of muslims are restless and some even preparing for the return of the mahdi who will be the ultimate sign before the antichrist arives.

These people are all wrong. They just have wild imaginations. It's a bit like how a child thinks there is a monster under the bed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
3 minutes ago, F.M said:

isnt it they were chosing who their messiah will be? did you read the entire article

I read it. It takes about ordinary events and somehow those events are supposed to be signs for a messiah. Even if these Rabbis said it, it means nothing. This is not how Allah works.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

These people are all wrong. They just have wild imaginations. It's a bit like how a child thinks there is a monster under the bed. 

:keeporder:still the jews are busy creating their messiah.. i can understand why people are that scared.. espcially if people arent prepared for dajjal-arrival etc..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Muhammed Ali said:

I read it. It takes about ordinary events and somehow those events are supposed to be signs for a messiah. Even if these Rabbis said it, it means nothing. This is not how Allah works.

but dajjal will be for sure chosen by human, right? 

soon they even are going to reveal the name of the messsiah, 

---------------

Top Rabbi: Messiah’s Name Will Soon Be Revealed

One of Israel’s wealthiest rabbis calls time of governmental disunity a precursor for Messiah

November 15, 2020 | Israel Today Staff

https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/top-rabbi-messiah-name-will-soon-be-revealed/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Israeli Rabbi Says He’s Already Holding Meetings With Messiah

A snapshot of Israel’s spiritual hunger as biggest rabbis are afraid to leave the country lest they miss Messiah’s coming

October 15, 2020 | Ryan Jones
  • SHARE
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • A+
  • A-
The Messiah of Israel is coming, say Israel rabbis. Yaakov Nahumi/Flash90

A recent interview on Israeli radio again featured prominent rabbis explaining that the Messiah is just about to reveal himself.

Rabbi Yaakov Zisholtz told religious broadcaster Radio 2000 that Rabbi Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky recently told him that he (Kanievsky) is already in direct contact with the Messiah.

To understand why religious Jews are taking this seriously, it’s important to know that Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky is considered one of the two or three top rabbis of the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in Israel.

And Rabbi Zisholtz says that Kanievsky and others of the mystical “concealed” rabbis have now tasked him with informing the public of the Messiah’s imminent arrival.

Rabbi Zisholtz began his explosive three-hour interview with a warning:

“…the process of redemption is about to start happening very quickly and at a fast pace. It is important that people remain calm and steady to act properly in the right time.

“There is a potential Messiah in every generation and there are righteous men who know precisely who it is. This is, of course, true in this generation.

“Getting the word out now that the Messiah is closer than ever is a matter of life and death. Haven’t you heard of Gog and Magog? That is what is going to happen very soon. Right now, the situation is explosive more than you can possibly imagine. Everyone needs to know whether they are on the inside or if they are going to be left out.”

He went on to reiterate a number of signs of which prominent rabbis have taken note and that they firmly believe to be evidence of the coming of Messiah.

“Rabbi Dov Kook, as everyone knows, is a very righteous man. He is one of the greatest men of our generation…[and] ten years ago, when Israel was suffering from a horrible drought, someone asked Rabbi Kook when the Sea of Galilee will again be full,” recounted Rabbi Zisholtz. “Rabbi Kook responded that when the Messiah arrives, the Sea of Galilee will be full. In a few weeks, the Sea of Galilee will be full for the first time since Rabbi Kook made this statement.”

“Another righteous rabbi said that according to the current situation in heaven, there will not be Israeli elections – rather, there will be a war,” cautioned Zisholtz. “If the elections do take place, it’s pointless since it will end like the other elections; no government will come out of it. No one will take the government away from Netanyahu.”

Decades ago, Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, one of modern Israel’s most revered sages, as well as the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, both predicted that Benjamin Netanyahu would be the State of Israel’s last prime minister prior to the Messianic Age. A great many, if not most of the ultra-Orthodox Jews in Israel continue to believe that to be true.

-------

yes this is something to be worried of.. :keeporder:@Muhammed Ali

so thats why we are..:helpsos:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, F.M said:

but dajjal will be for sure chosen by human, right? 

soon they even are going to reveal the name of the messsiah, 

Dajjal will pretend to be the messiah or Christ. 

Many ignorant fools (mostly Jews) will come in his talks. 

He will deviate them through magic and satanic tactics. And you know, Jews believe in Magic and all this. While in Islam magic is strictly Haram

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Zainuu said:

Dajjal will pretend to be the messiah or Christ. 

Many ignorant fools (mostly Jews) will come in his talks. 

He will deviate them through magic and satanic tactics. And you know, Jews believe in Magic and all this. While in Islam magic is strictly Haram

soo dajjal will be made by the jews? 

just like the article?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, F.M said:

soo dajjal will be made by the jews? 

just like the article?

No. 

He will be born.

He will manipulate everyone that he is the savior. People will ask him proof. 

So, he will show them magic with the help of Satan. 

Then, they will start following him blindly. 

Most of his followers will be jews. 

They will not create or bring him. They will follow him blindly after getting fooled by his falsehood.

Also, we need to stay careful about this. Because he will try to deviate everyone and many people will follow him (not only the jews).

Edited by Zainuu
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Zainuu said:

No. 

He will be born.

He will manipulate everyone that he is the savior. People will ask him proof. 

So, he will show them magic with the help of Satan. 

Then, they will start following him blindly. 

Most of his followers will be jews. 

They will not create or bring him. They will follow him blindly after getting fooled by his falsehood.

Also, we need to stay careful about this. Because he will try to deviate everyone and many people will follow him (not only the jews).

but is it in someway possible that the jewish rabbis are really in contact with him?

cause the jews are now claiming to be in contact with the messiah:ko:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
20 minutes ago, F.M said:

but is it in someway possible that the jewish rabbis are really in contact with him?

Maybe yes. I don't know if he is already born. 

20 minutes ago, F.M said:

cause the jews are now claiming to be in contact with the messiah:ko:

That's rubbish. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

@Zainuu i have now a really last question.. and then i am not going to make you crazy anymore with my questions..

is there a possibility that dajjal can be a women? 

i came up to this question because i had seen a article about it.. but didnt read it, then i lost it:dry:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, F.M said:

there a possibility that dajjal can be a women? 

i came up to this question because i had seen a article about it.. but didnt read it, then i lost it:dry:

No. Definitely not Sister. 

You will get millions of articles like this. 

22 minutes ago, F.M said:

@Zainuu i have now a really last question.. and then i am not going to make you crazy anymore with my questions

No no, not at all. Ask anything. I don't mind

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

How many times they have predicted their messiah and denied, it is still happening today and we should never trust these people in the first place. Just pray for the coming of our Imam (عليه السلام) and move on, never predict anything about the coming of the hour.

Link to post
Share on other sites

is the only misunderstanding the messiah should be for all religions one and exactly that is true of the rods of Judaism Christianity and even Islam

all the religions shall be upon all things, and the parables shall be opened, and the lies of the ruler and the priests shall see the people;

many books and one book will be composed of them

 

in all religions it is written about the sealed book

Link to post
Share on other sites

one wise man said

ignorance of the prophecies I will give to people to seek in them

if he punished the Jews, believe me, there are much larger courts hanging over the Christians than the Jews have ever experienced

and the tradition of the antichrist is an abomination that will be revealed at the end of time and most will be guessed from everything they have committed and what words they had

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

I advise you to put your analysis and prediction skills to use in the financial markets. Seriously. It's a good way to learn.

if this topic sounds stupid to you.. then go away!, why should you give such comments,  we are busy searching who exactly the dajjal can be (and there is nothing wrong about it!!) if you dont care, than stay out!!!

10 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

How many times they have predicted their messiah and denied, it is still happening today and we should never trust these people in the first place. Just pray for the coming of our Imam (عليه السلام) and move on, never predict anything about the coming of the hour.

who said they are predicitng? they are already in contact with that person and they soon are going to reveal him....and that didnt happen before! give scources if they did it multiple times.. in fact: they even worked way to long for their messiah and there are also lots videos leaked.

 

11 hours ago, Reza said:

Human beings love to say things. Declare things, address things, predict things. It’s what we do. It’s a currency reaching epic levels of inflation. 

we will wait... and see what will turn out to be their messiah.. 

8 hours ago, Guest Beas said:

f he punished the Jews, believe me, there are much larger courts hanging over the Christians than the Jews have ever experienced

 

lets also not forget that allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) talks in quran about 3 punishments towards the jews because they went too far with their actions.. 2 has already happened.. we live when the 3th should happen... and that can be a sign enough that we live near the ends.. you see clearly that the jews take everything to a next level and starting to be more arrogant and selfish..

--------

there is nothing wrong to create a topic about dajjal..  if you don't care than stay away!! no need to share un-motivating comments!!  we youth are ready to change the world into a better place, we don't care what others say

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
15 hours ago, F.M said:

@Zainuu i have now a really last question.. and then i am not going to make you crazy anymore with my questions..

is there a possibility that dajjal can be a women? 

i came up to this question because i had seen a article about it.. but didnt read it, then i lost it:dry:

I once had a dream that jesus was a woman , but i don't take that dream very seriously 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
Quote

who said they are predicitng? they are already in contact with that person and they soon are going to reveal him....and that didnt happen before! give scources if they did it multiple times.. in fact: they even worked way to long for their messiah and there are also lots videos leaked.

And you literally believe the words of followers of deceiver/dajjal? About the sources of these Jewish people claiming they are messiah or that their followers claims they have met the messiah:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_messiah_claimants

As for early example:

Menachem Mendel Schneerson (1902–1994);[31] during his lifetime the belief that Schneerson was the messiah received an equivocal response. Following a series of strokes later in his life many of his followers began to openly proclaim him the messiah. This grew in size after his death and by some estimates most of the Chabad movement today has been taken over by the "Messiah Schneerson" movement,[32] including many of the rabbis.[33] Some of his followers believe Schneerson never died.[34] While Schneerson remained vague about such assertions, many of his followers do believe he was the messiah.[35]

- Schneersohn could not be, because he already died.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...