Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
22 hours ago, ahlulbaytkr said:

I have found this:https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/orthodox-jews-claim-they-have-their-messiah.4515519/

Tbh there seems to be little information about him. And he doesn't really match the Islamic descriptions of the Dajjal? I don't see a nonfunctional eye and a Kafir on his forehead. But he may still be evil though, apparently he want to build the Temple. For now I think it's a waste of time to focus on him

thank you for the post.

oh my god this sounds like this will lead somewhere, also you should understand lots things about dajjal arent sahih. and lets not forget lots information is written in metaphorical way. he will not have literally 1 eye or look like a beast or something. but a normal human being

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's just how it is sometimes... Don't take it to heart though... 

Hoping Imam alayhi salam  comes soon for the betterment of world and for momeenin

Yes it is true even in Sunni books (not exactly this): Sahih Muslim 240: Zirr reported: 'Ali observed: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace

Posted Images

  • Advanced Member

The antichrist(dajjal) is a spirit that will take on human form. no human on earth has enough will and power to have a war against God knowing he exists. And this dajjal will know he is antichrist therefore he knows God is real and can't be a normal human. Anyone who is 100% sure God is real won't risk getting killed fighting against God army himself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dawid Das said:

The antichrist(dajjal) is a spirit that will take on human form. no human on earth has enough will and power to have a war against God knowing he exists. And this dajjal will know he is antichrist therefore he knows God is real and can't be a normal human. Anyone who is 100% sure God is real won't risk getting killed fighting against God army himself. 

every religion has a different interpretation. And lots things are still not really clear. 

in shia islam we don't have such belief, see previous posts.

we dont really belief he is like a beast that got locked up somewher eon this world and is waiting to be relesed. we rather belief he is a normal human being and is going to mislead lots people with his lies 

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, F.M said:

every religion has a different interpretation. And lots things are still not really clear. 

in shia islam we don't have such belief, see previous posts.

we dont really belief he is like a beast that got locked up somewher eon this world and is waiting to be relesed. we rather belief he is a normal human being and is going to mislead lots people with his lies 

What about this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/82643

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, F.M said:

thank you for the post.

oh my god this sounds like this will lead somewhere, also you should understand lots things about dajjal arent sahih. and lets not forget lots information is written in metaphorical way. he will not have literally 1 eye or look like a beast or something. but a normal human being

Yes, apparently he has a growing following and is very loved by the people. And the rebuild of the Temple in turn also means the destruction of Al-Haram al-Sharif, so how more evil can he be? If he's not the Dajjalm he surely is on the candidate list.

Also I know that most of those hadiths aren't sahih or are meant methaphorically, but thanks for mentioning it though. What I also think is a very plausible/reasonable theory is that "The Dajjal" is more of a system than an actual person. Be it a person or a system, I hope Allah keeps us safe from him and hastens the appearance of our Leader in turn inshaallah.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ahlulbaytkr said:

Yes, apparently he has a growing following and is very loved by the people. And the rebuild of the Temple in turn also means the destruction of Al-Haram al-Sharif, so how more evil can he be? If he's not the Dajjalm he surely is on the candidate list.

Also I know that most of those hadiths aren't sahih or are meant methaphorically, but thanks for mentioning it though. What I also think is a very plausible/reasonable theory is that "The Dajjal" is more of a system than an actual person. Be it a person or a system, I hope Allah keeps us safe from him and hastens the appearance of our Leader in turn inshaallah.

we will see where it will lead too.. honestly i am not surprised if it will lead towards the real dajjal 

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2021 at 5:37 AM, F.M said:

What is this and what is happening? 

From what I've found, the Jews do not consider him to be the messiah.

https://www.israellycool.com/2021/04/11/antisemites-allege-jews-have-anointed-a-messiah-called-jizkiahu-ben-david/

And this video also explains things:

 

We should wait and see what unfolds. Let's see if he himself makes any serious claims, or if they build the third temple, etc.

Edited by guest 2025
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...