Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Veteran Member
2 hours ago, F.M said:

there is nothing wrong to create a topic about dajjal..  if you don't care than stay away!! no need to share un-motivating comments!!  we youth are ready to change the world into a better place, we don't care what others say

 

I heard from someone that one of the signs is that people will stop talking about end times, dajjal etc. I’m not sure if it”s true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's just how it is sometimes... Don't take it to heart though... 

Hoping Imam alayhi salam  comes soon for the betterment of world and for momeenin

Yes it is true even in Sunni books (not exactly this): Sahih Muslim 240: Zirr reported: 'Ali observed: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace

Posted Images

  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, F.M said:

they are already in contact with that person and they soon are going to reveal him....and that didnt happen before! give scources if they did it multiple times.. in fact: they even worked way to long for their messiah and there are also lots videos leaked

Salaam Sister, 

Go through this video and read the subtitles. 

I agree that Jews are really hardworking and intelligent. Mashallah. But the great spiritual people within Shias are also contacting the Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). Also, if even they are doing. They have prepared all the ground, what's the end result? Dajjal will come and go away. With him his followers. Some Satanic people or people who worship Satan (literally true) will contact with such evil beings. Don't take them seriously. Even you can contact Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). 

Do you know one more story? 

It is being said that the Islamic revolution of Iran was something which had the support and help of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). in fact, once while some scholars were criticising th ed revolution before it's success in Najaf (maybe). Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) was their and he interrupted and said, "Baqiyatullah has said this." 

May Allah bless you and all of us. May Allah hasten the appearance of Imam Hujjat (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) and make us his top supporters. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

I feel like the Corona preparations that are being made are all to allow dajjal to control the global population. For example, the elitists are said to prepare a global government and global currency, lockdowns are set to increase to allow them to cease control, the Gates (666) vaccine will be forced upon us; the goal seems to be to exert further control over us. What do you think?

Edited by 313_Waiter
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

And you literally believe the words of followers of deceiver/dajjal? About the sources of these Jewish people claiming they are messiah or that their followers claims they have met the messiah:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_messiah_claimants

As for early example:

Menachem Mendel Schneerson (1902–1994);[31] during his lifetime the belief that Schneerson was the messiah received an equivocal response. Following a series of strokes later in his life many of his followers began to openly proclaim him the messiah. This grew in size after his death and by some estimates most of the Chabad movement today has been taken over by the "Messiah Schneerson" movement,[32] including many of the rabbis.[33] Some of his followers believe Schneerson never died.[34] While Schneerson remained vague about such assertions, many of his followers do believe he was the messiah.[35]

- Schneersohn could not be, because he already died.

firstly... i didnt even say that i do belief they have the real messiah.. i said it is possible the dajjal

and lets also not forget one of the populair hadith's saying that there will come 40 dajjals (lots, i forgot the exact quantity) before the real one comes..

also if you read closely you read "claimants by people themselves" this is different than when jewish-rabbis are anouncing someone to come.. same goes with imam mahdi,yamani etc.. even in our sect lots people claimed to be such persons(astaghfirullah, may allah protect the shias).. if you search for those claimants they are as long as claiments from people who claim to be the messiah 

conclusion: the rabbis themselves are anouncing someone to come.. its different then when a random person out of no where (not even religious) claims to be the messiah

-----

you really used huge words to someone who awaits imam mahdi aj ( there is nothing wrong with gaining knowledge about dajjal and reading such articles).. how could you easilly say "And you literally believe the words of followers of deceiver/dajjal?" i mean aren't you yourself not ashamed to say such thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
Quote

you really used huge words to someone who awaits imam mahdi aj ( there is nothing wrong with gaining knowledge about dajjal and reading such articles).. how could you easilly say "And you literally believe the words of followers of deceiver/dajjal?" i mean aren't you yourself not ashamed to say such thing?

 

There is no ashamed because this is an discussion and I don't attach emotions and my intention is to not mock you. Rather to make you aware to not easily dwell in these subjects that is based mostly on conjecture. 

Quote

also if you read closely you read "claimants by people themselves" this is different than when jewish-rabbis are anouncing someone to come.. same goes with imam mahdi,yamani etc.. even in our sect lots people claimed to be such persons(astaghfirullah, may allah protect the shias).. if you search for those claimants they are as long as claiments from people who claim to be the messiah 

I said clearly and show the link that include two of them. Those who claim themselves and those who follow them and claim that we met the messiah.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

I heard from someone that one of the signs is that people will stop talking about end times, dajjal etc. I’m not sure if it”s true.

thats true.....also clearly stated the youth will be the servants of imam mahdi, while the others will turn against him.

 

1 hour ago, 313_Waiter said:

I feel like the Corona preparations that are being made are all to allow dajjal to control the global population. For example, the elitists are said to prepare a global government and global currency, lockdowns are set to increase to allow them to cease control, the Gates (666) vaccine will be forced upon us; the goal seems to be to exert further control over us. What do you think?

its for sure.. that corona is complete made up!! all the hospital staff, pharmacy employee, everyone sees such things... corona is complete nonsense, to our belief corona IS JUST AN FLU, while soo much panic around it...all flu's are deadly, when they enter lungs of humans.. especially for older people or people who already have decreased immunity/disorders like asthma etc...

 

4 hours ago, lissenma said:

who's the messiah according to the rabbi?

exactly soo many things are happening behind our backs.. or behind close doors!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

I said clearly and show the link that include two of them. Those who claim themselves and those who follow them and claim that we met the messiah.

i didn't read that specifically a rabbi announced someone to come.. claimants are different than announcements from those people with higher ranks or even rabbis etc..

announcements  from them never happened from my own knowledge and what i read.....

also i start to see those topics everywhere.. and get sended many 

https://www.sdjewishworld.com/2020/04/08/will-the-messiah-come-this-year/

https://www.israel365news.com/144627/former-chief-rabbi-of-israel-reveals-important-message-about-the-messiah/

and many more......

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

So are you going to take their words?

what do you mean?

i already said they can possible  be busy with their huge plan/invention/ world order to create dajjal 

this entire topic is made to discuss about it and prepare for possibly such evenements.., right??

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
3 minutes ago, F.M said:

what do you mean?

i already said they can possible  be busy with their huge plan/invention/ world order to create dajjal 

this entire topic is made to discuss about it and prepare for possibly such evenements.., right??

So nothing but pointless conjectures, entertaining ideas and no proof, only claims and claims.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

So nothing but pointless conjectures, entertaining ideas and no proof, only claims and claims.

where do you see claims..

its a fact that the jewish rabbish are anouncing their messiah..

soo you belief that their messiah is the true one??? and you dont belief in antichrist to come?

-------

again if you arent interested then stay away..right??

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
1 minute ago, F.M said:

where do you see claims..

its a fact that the jewish rabbish are anouncing their messiah..

soo you belief that their messiah is the true one??? and you dont belief in antichrist to come?

-------

again if you arent interested then stay away..right??

 

It is an announcing that is based on claim, because he can not prove us anything. I can come and announcing you that for example Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) is coming tomorrow, prepare yourself. Again if there is no proof to show that my statement is truthful, the it would be claim without proof.

Quote

again if you arent interested then stay away..right??

I'm only interested to give some sense to people to avoid unnecessary conjectures.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

It is an announcing that is based on claim, because he can not prove us anything. I can come and announcing you that for example Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) is coming tomorrow, prepare yourself. Again if there is no proof to show that my statement is truthful, the it would be claim without proof.

firstly we all know that soo many things are happening behind the back of  all people.. we all know that the vatican has soo many hidden scriptures.. and also the fact that corona is complete made up.. elsewhere how does a simple cartoon predict corona, or even lots of other (jewish especially) people from the past....

soo yes there are some people who are standing on top of this world and know way too much what is hidden from us.. the thing we all know for sure is that the jews are way to long busy to conquer the world and as our books have said that they will play a huge role with the comming of the dajjal etc... soo its quit logical that waaaay to many people think that dajjal is in progress..........

 

6 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

I'm only interested to give some sense to people to avoid unnecessary conjectures.  

then do not come to topics and forums where people want to gain knowledge about it!!!!!!!! THATS NOT UNNECESSARY CONJECTURES.. go rather say to the topics which ar always going about mutah,zina,cheating and more topics like that.

 i havent seen you, saying such things to them!! and leave the people alone who wants to gain knowledge about dajjal/end of times etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

@F.M and anyone else that thinks the end times are near. How long do you give it? Are you able to make a prediction that we could hold you accountable to?

how about the alims and all other sayed who think the same... that we possibly live near the end of times??

also i didn't say "we 1000% live near the end of times RATHER i always said its a possibility we live near the end of times"

(2 whole different things!!)

still since when isnt it allowed to gain knowledge about it?? thats why this topic is made for, right???

also where do you. see predictions??? its all based on facts and hadiths.....

+ nothing bad about to prepare for the holy return of imam mahdi??? since when is it haram or not alowed? 

 

 

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
8 hours ago, F.M said:

if this topic sounds stupid to you.. then go away!, why should you give such comments,  we are busy searching who exactly the dajjal can be (and there is nothing wrong about it!!) if you dont care, than stay out!!!

I am being serious. When a person engages in areas where their intellectual abilities can be tested, then they realise how easy it is to get things wrong. I have seen it happen to myself. 

If you try to write software without continual testing you will see many critical bugs. If you learn a traditional martial art without actual sparring you will not be able to fight. If you engage in financial trading, you will see how how flawed your predictions are. It's humbling.

Similarly if you believe things without serious scrutiny then you are likely to get things wrong. It's good to have counter arguments to test the validity of your beliefs. 

Edited by Muhammed Ali
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
1 minute ago, F.M said:

how about the alims and all other sayed who think the same... that we possibly live near the end of times??

also i didn't say "we 1000% live near the end of times RATHER i always said its a possibility we live near the end of times"

(2 whole different things!!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Out_of_Jail_Free_card

I don't believe 'end times' will occur so soon when humans have made such little progress. Why would Allah not allow humanity to reach higher levels of development?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Muhammed Ali said:

I am being serious. When a person engages in areas where their intellectual abilities can be tested, then they realise how easy it is to get things wrong. I have seen it happen to myself. 

If you try to write software without continual testing you will see many critical bugs. If you learn a traditional martial art without actual sparring you will not be able to fight. If you engage in financial trading, you will see how how flawed your predictions are. It's humbling.

Similarly if you make believe things without serious scrutiny then you are likely to get things wrong.

how about all other allims specialised about the end of times?

we all have seen unfortunetally that even our simple shia hadith.. .are changed upon 2 different things.. for example: we found out that lots ulemah have different opinions about the comming of dajjal

some say he will be before imam mahdi and some say he will emerge after imam mahdi.. while both are graded sahih..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

I don't believe 'end times' will occur so soon when humans have made such little progress. Why would Allah not allow humanity to reach higher levels of development?

soo... time to change, right?

thats also one of the reasons to restart such topic again to get the attention and motivation..

also you should tell such thing to the people who completelly dont care about the return and all signs which has to occur.. go contact them. instead us (mostly youth) who are complete done with this stupid world full of hate.. we are ready to make progress..

we all can clearly see why imam mahdi didnt return in the previous generations..1)the people of past didnt deserve it,2) they didnt want progress,

this youth arent able to repeat what happened before.. maybe you dont see progress but I DO

Edited by F.M
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

@F.Mhey , BTW many jews are expecting two messias, one called bin joseph who would be a secular military leader , and after he gets killed by an army from the north, the second and final messiah would come, the ben David one, who would bring in the golden age, much like our concept of the! Mahdi. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

hey , BTW many jews are expecting two messias, one called bin joseph who would be a secular military leader , and after he gets killed by an army from the north, the second and final messiah would come, the ben David one, who would bring in the golden age, much like our concept of the! Mahdi. 

wow, where did you get that from? really interesting.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

wow, where did you get that from? really interesting.....

Thanks, I dont remember where I heard it for the first time, but here on the chabad website they have a summary,

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/101747/jewish/Appendix-II.htm

Chabad is currently i think the most powerful Jewish organisation in the world. 

Some say that they are grooming Netanyahu to be the first and kuschner to be the second 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Here is a video that is a bit old and long, but it is very interesting concerning kuschner. Adam Green who made this video is one of the people on earth who really keeps his eyes open to the dajjal, to the extent that sometimes I think he might be jesus himself masha Allah. I like his style and way of thinking.  Very little bias and is very fair. I think his YouTube channel might be banned, so you can find him on other platforms like [Edited Out]ute 

https://www.[Edited Out]ute.com/video/T22cuzYtu4qh/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
8 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Maybe that, or he may not be quite sure himself. 

I can understand you saying the former because it would be within what I know of your world view, but not the latter.

How can Nabi Isa {a} not know who he is?

Also what reason do you have to make that speculation? Do Islamic or secular sources say he {a} was a white man with blond hair? Can't it just be randomness. With 7 billion people on earth there will be one with good manners*, who has blond hair and is interested in Dajjal.

* I don't know this. 

Edited by Muhammed Ali
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
8 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Out_of_Jail_Free_card

I don't believe 'end times' will occur so soon when humans have made such little progress. Why would Allah not allow humanity to reach higher levels of development?

 

Most of this progress would be under Imam Mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
44 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

I can understand you saying the former because it would be within what I know of your world view, but not the latter.

How can Nabi Isa {a} not know who he is?

Also what reason do you have to make that speculation? Do Islamic or secular sources say he {a} was a white man with blond hair? Can't it just be randomness. With 7 billion people on earth there will be one with good manners*, who has blond hair and is interested in Dajjal.

* I don't know this. 

I believe it is possible that prophet mohamed himself wasn't 100% sure he's a prophet until he met with angel Gabriel the first time.

I dont really think the color of his skin and hair is significant. God might be hiding his identify from himself for his own protection, and to make him appear more normal in front of people.

To me this guy stands out compared to all of mankind as a potential candidate, and I've made sure that he and many of his followers know that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

I believe it is possible that prophet mohamed himself wasn't 100% sure he's a prophet until he met with angel Gabriel the first time.

 

Isn’t this the Sunni narrative brother?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

believe it is possible that prophet mohamed himself wasn't 100% sure he's a prophet until he met with angel Gabriel the first time.

That's not True. Atleast for the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Jesus (عليه السلام).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...