Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Scripting/ shifting realities

Rate this topic

Guest spiritual

Who has ever tried to shift realities? Recently I saw a lot of videos of people who have shifted realities through different methods and scripting. It's not like lucid dreaming, but you're actually shifting realities. When you're in your desired reality (like for example a lot of people have shifted to hogwarts) you have an actual life and everything, and in the meantime a clone will take over your body in real life. Does this sound real? Because I really want to try it, but I don't know if it's haram or dangerous. Let me know what you guys think.

• Forum Administrators
11 hours ago, Guest spiritual said:

Who has ever tried to shift realities? Recently I saw a lot of videos of people who have shifted realities through different methods and scripting. It's not like lucid dreaming, but you're actually shifting realities. When you're in your desired reality (like for example a lot of people have shifted to hogwarts) you have an actual life and everything, and in the meantime a clone will take over your body in real life. Does this sound real? Because I really want to try it, but I don't know if it's haram or dangerous. Let me know what you guys think.

You are now in the life you have because of different reasons: your parents decisions, help or not help by relatives, injustice done to you, choice(s) you made yourself, random events you have no control over, etc. It would be haram to make a clone live your life so you could get away. That is pure fantasy.

Make better choices, live your life in a meaningful way, ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to help you, make duas, remember the Ahlul Bayt AS. Pray. A lot. You can do this. Do the best you can.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

I honestly have no idea what the OP is talking about here, you cannot just shift to a new reality and have a "clone" take over the one that you're in otherwise everyone would be doing this.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fake name

I don't believe it is. If shifting was haram, we would all have billions of sins. For example: You wake up at 6 am and take a bath. That is a reality you shifted into. You could have shifted to another reality where you woke up at 7 and took a shower. So, no, its not haram.